Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

@Arid_Blitz @Literally Snails

The moment he saw the tiles he already knew what was coming, so he closed his eyes and just allowed it to happen, causing a big cloud of heavy dust come around him.  When the dust settled, there were a few scrapes and a couple small cuts around his body, but that was it.  He wasn't in much pain after that, and to top it off he didn't budge.  Now he turned to face Defiant.  "Can you stop messing around and actually fight?" he asked with zero emotion to him.  "All I'm seeing is you being a show off.  You may be fast on your hooves but you're real slow on the requirements to win.  If you can't even land a proper punch, then I'll just give you a small taste of my true speed."  Anyone could hear from his voice that he was dead serious.  He was absolutely ANNOYED by the Pegasus.

16 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

When Jade took a step back, she felt a hard object collide with the back of her head, smacking her roughly onto the cave floor. She caught a glimpse of her second assailant when she hit the ground. It was Tatterhoof, wearing his red, penguin tailed, carnival ringleader uniform with his top hat and cane. His eyes also had the same blinding blue glow like all the others. But there was no way he could have possibly snuck up on her like that! He just appeared behind her.

"Heads up, darling. Show's on in five," He said, and moments after he spoke, Cumulus dove at her like a missile with his hooves stretched forward.

Jade groaned, clutching her head as she writhed on the ground. She looked up and saw Tatterhoof, and her eyes widened. He would never have been able to sneak up on her! So how...?

She rolled onto her hooves and jumped back to avoid Cumulus's dive, and she looked at her two attackers, ears still ringing from the strike.

Remember how you fought them last time...

Her sight kept blurring, but she still took a defensive stance. "Come on then..."

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade groaned, clutching her head as she writhed on the ground. She looked up and saw Tatterhoof, and her eyes widened. He would never have been able to sneak up on her! So how...?

She rolled onto her hooves and jumped back to avoid Cumulus's dive, and she looked at her two attackers, ears still ringing from the strike.

Remember how you fought them last time...

Her sight kept blurring, but she still took a defensive stance. "Come on then..."

"That's it! Let's have a go!" Cumulus said, redirecting himself in midair and dropping down at Jade's back, hind hooves first like a dive bomb.

Tatterhoof tapped his cane on the stone floor, leaning on it. The tip of the cane glowed yellow, lighting up the cave.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmph ." he chuckled as he landed on the ground skidding to a stop "Fine 80 seems to be just enough." he began to shake out his hooves all of them, rolling his neck cracking could be heard, He took a step before his speed took him across the ring to the side before coming at Copper .

The moment he got close he pulled back and aimed a hard right at Copper's face, if it hit he would vanish again coming from the other si de and launch a left at Copper's other side of his face

17 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

"Hmph ." he chuckled as he landed on the ground skidding to a stop "Fine 80 seems to be just enough." he began to shake out his hooves all of them, rolling his neck cracking could be heard, He took a step before his speed took him across the ring to the side before coming at Copper .

The moment he got close he pulled back and aimed a hard right at Copper's face, if it hit he would vanish again coming from the other si de and launch a left at Copper's other side of his face

"It looks like the track meet is over and things are really heating up!" Topaz announced. "Defiant is making the first move, hurling himself at Copper like a missile!"

@Arid_Blitz @Literally Snails

He knew he asked for it, but Copper still needed to wait it out, because he had some sort of feeling that Defiant still didn't use his full speed.  For now, he had to tank the hits, but thankfully, just before the attack happened, he increased the damage reduction to about 70%.

There was one problem, though.  His speed when moving to attack and his reaction time were two completely different entities.  He barely caught the first hoof thrown at him before aiming a hard right of his own to Defiant's face.  If successful he would try to sweep his opponent and power kick him right out of the arena.

Noticing something after his first hit and incoming with the left, He felt tougher like hitting a stone..yet the speed he s howed was incredibly slow. The fist was slow to Defiant who dodged under the attack. Having avoided the hit he was poised to come up with a hard left as an uppercut "You slowed down...a lot yet, It felt like hitting a stone slab" he thought a bit before looking at Copper with a sly grin "That's it...isnt it?" he began to chuckle "You sacrifice one or the other...there is no middle gro und. You are either fast...or slow and strong."

@Arid_Blitz

Copper growled a little from the uppercut that sent him back a few feet, and from seeing that Defiant figured out one of the things he's doing.  "Well, you figured out one of my plans.  That just leaves plan B."  He sighed and brought out his green aura again for one second.  "You're lucky I haven't used my blue power up, because you won't make it, and you don't want that, do you?  You'd better knock me out right now."

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"That's it! Let's have a go!" Cumulus said, redirecting himself in midair and dropping down at Jade's back, hind hooves first like a dive bomb.

Tatterhoof tapped his cane on the stone floor, leaning on it. The tip of the cane glowed yellow, lighting up the cave.

Jade followed Cumulus's voice and saw him diving right for her from above. She tried swooping past him and attempted a downward kick once she was above. If it landed, she could possibly grant herself some time to deal with Tatterhoof.

The ringmaster in question caused her to squint as the cave suddenly lit up. Her sight was still blurring in and out, but she could definitely tell where her opponents were.

• Brohoof 1

Rose quietly watched the battles, while listening and estimating everyone's movements. She could tell that there was a lot of tensions in the arena and didn't blame them, it was almost over and they wanted to know who get to go to the finals

• Brohoof 1

"If you insist. 90." he noticed the uppercut had sent Copper back a few steps, The moment Copp er blinked and reopened his eyes Defiant was there doing a front flip kick, aiming to bash the back of Copper's head with his hind leg. If he did that he would continue pushing down to push his face into the tiles "I'll do that just a few more hits like this I am sure you will pass right out." he was starting to b reath heavier now as his power was draining him

@Arid_Blitz

Copper now couldn't keep up with the intense speed of the kicking, trying to balance himself with every step he took after each kick.  However, he could hear the heavy breathing kicking in.  It was a damn good thing he raised his damage reduction to 70%, otherwise he would have passed out before his plan was complete, and from what he could feel, he might have passed out with 50% damage reduction currently.  He needed to hold on as best as he could.  His real plan was working, the plan to make Defiant pass out by tanking as much of the hits as he could.

After the kicks hit he grumbled some "Damn..what are you made out of?" he said starting to zip around the ring each pass he threw a hit at Copper. He was trying to take out Copper as he felt his body starting to shake from the affect his magic was doing to him. "JUST GO DOWN!" he shoute d as he made another pass he spun like he did with his polearm aiming at Copper's left side where he had tha t c ut from the blade earlier "If I have to I'll go full for ce against you...and you will regret that."

@DwhitetheGamer

@Arid_Blitz

When the drilling attack connected, it made Copper slide back a couple feet, leaving a bruise that covered the cut.  It hurt, but not as much as one would expect.

"I would not recommend that," Copper said as he looked dead in the eyes of Defiant after the onslaught, wiping the blood off of the cut from earlier.  "I will say this about you; you are the fastest opponent I've ever faced, much faster than I could ever be.  But there is one thing that I have over you... endurance.  The moment I saw your speed yesterday was when I knew you had a heavy reliance on it, and you probably figured it out before I can finish this statement.  I'm tiring you out by doing nothing but tanking the hits.  I will say another thing, though.  Your kicks are powerful enough to where I might have passed out if I reduced the damage by half instead of where it is now.  With that said, I recommend you surrender."

"I'm prepared to go all out to break through your defense." as he heard Copper compliment and flat out tell him of his strateg y "Yeah I am feeling it start to take it's toll...however your endurance may be greater but...I seem to be getting through." he said zipping across the ring skidding to a stop "My last few hits have done something to you. If I am to go all out I can get through your defense and possibly knock you right out."

Hearing of how he should surrender and his kicks would of knocked him out if he di dnt raise his defense "So there is a limit you have...good then I'll break through. 100." he began to scrap his hooves along the ground "I'm going 100...at this speed my attacks will cause sonic booms." he stood there across the ring just watching Copp er "I hardly ever go 100.."

Sitting on the top of the stadium on the roof, hooves hanging over Canteen was watching the fight, he munched on food as he waved a little flag with a c on it for Crimos "Wooo do it DEFIANT." he yelled as he was excited to see Defiant go 100 against Copper "Ooo this will be fun glad I'm out of the blast radius."

@DwhitetheGamer

@Arid_Blitz

Well, this was it.  It was time for his true test of endurance.  He shot his green aura out again, and this time he kept it out, signifying he was at full defense.  "Before this I was at 70%.  I'm not taking anymore chances if your kicks do as you say they do.  COME AT ME!"  He didn't sound like a mercenary anymore.  He sounded like a martial artist now, and he was smiling to top it off.  It looked like he was getting excited.  "And maybe I could hit you up for a real test of speed after the tournament, to see who is truly faster."

"Hmph I 'll indulge you with that after the tournament or even before the finals...perhaps it will help." he then saw the smile the other had and he smirked some "Thank you...it's been so long since I could go all out and someone be able to withstand the hits. To show you what I mean." he appeared to still be standing there before a loud sound could be heard. A sonic boom happened behind him. Stopping on another side of the ring he through a hoof into the air

The moment his hoof stopped, the sonic boom he created was sucked through the ring be fore exploding outwards from his hoof sending it into the wall of the stadium. As it hit the wall it exploded sending chunks and audience members flying "What do yo u think?"

@Arid_Blitz

Copper was actually surprised by the sight of the Sonic Boom.  He knew of one other pony who could accomplish such a feat, and hers was more rainbow-ish.  "Freaking yikes, that's nice." he said without looking at Defiant at the moment, and then he turned to face him, all emotion, all excitement, all of it gone.  "Let's finish this," he said while assuming a battle stance.

I'll end it when I pass out on the ground..till then survive." he seemed to be standing there again before a sonic boom could be heard, as he appeared to Copper's right bringing his right front hoof into a punch at Copper. Even if he blocked the moment his hoof stopped a suction began to happen dragging the intensity of his sonic boom up and through the hoof at Copper "I'll Keep going TILL I BREAK THROUGH" he said

He was feeling the strain on his body now..he maybe if he played his cards right 4 m ore attacks in him after this one. If he can get through Copper's defense and just one sonic attack would drop Coppe r like a roc k

@Arid_Blitz

"Gah!" Copper growled out as he was hit by the punch, intensified by the Sonic Boom.  It didn't hurt as much as it did if it was 70% damage reduction, but this was the big time now.  He needed to stay up in order to win, and going all out on defense was the best thing to do.  And he was surprised Defiant completely ignored the fact that he had basically revealed his strategy.  He thought that he would change up his strategy.

" You final ly made a sound...I am getting through." he seemed to be still standing next to Copper before appearing in front of Copper bringing down a hard Left kick at Copper's head. The sound and suction began to go through the ring bringing small pieces of the ring that had been broken up throug h the match. The were about the size of a piece of gravel but at that speed who could tell how they would feel al ong with a kick "I'll bring you down...there is nothing that can withstand this amount of punishment for long."

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz

"Grr..." he growled, taking the kick and flopping to the ground before getting up.  He looked fine, but there was an ever so slight shake of his body.  "Maybe not... for long," he replied, "but it will be enough time... to finish you!"  He cracked a smile again.  This was more fun than he anticipated.  He hoped it kept up for a bit more.

Copper had went down from the last attack but was back up fast. Defiant began to think which way to go now, he left his image behind as he rushed off. If he could have he would come down from the air but, the sonic wouldnt come with, so he came in from the left aiming hard kick into the gash there "Damnit...Just drop already." he said as the sound of the sonic boom echoed in the arena. With it come with the kick at the side he was hoping the extra damage to an injured area would cause Copper to finally drop "Your Endurance is Commendable...and your defense is the best I have ever seen. Had things been differ ent you would make a perfect sparring partner."

@Arid_Blitz

"Grahhh!" he yelled out, knocked away from the kick to his side and the gash.  Sadly the side wasn't injured enough to make much of a difference, but the gash was a different story.  A bit of blood came out of the gash as he fell to the ground again, and this time he was a little slow to get up.  Then he saw his yellow aura starting to fade.  "Nonononono, not now not now!" he shouted, then he started yelling at the top of his lungs, trying to keep the aura intact.

• Brohoof 1

"That's it...I got through...Your defense faded faster then I did." he chuckled leaving behind his image before appearing to the left of Copper after he got up, "This is the end of you." he said aiming a hard left at his Jaw "Well, you told me to knock you out, I'll do it with a hard left and drop you like a boxer." The sound could be heard and brought with it the swirling wind with it. However after it went at Copper Defiant dropped like a rock to the ground, coughing out blood as his eyes were shut now. He thought he had 4 hits..he misjudged and ended up just collapsing from over exhaustion but, perhaps copper was down as well...maybe he could get to his feet before Copper