Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

2 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

"Oh hey, it worked...anyways." he said keeping the tight grip with his hind legs "So I heard you like Pony Kombat, here is my Impression of Mare Blade." he said before using his upper strength, rolling forward like he was finishing a cartwheel release Dynamo to try and send Dynamo flying through the air towards the outside of the ring "Oh Hey Dynamo, Might be a bad time but, Do you and Copper want to go to the buffet again?" He said as if all went according to plan he can safely land back on his hooves As he thought more -Maybe he should bring his deck..Melio was still wanting to tag against them.- as well -Come to think of it, Wonder if they have new trays out tonight...I want tacos again.- before he started to close his eyes some saying aloud "Damn did I leave the stove on? Not back at Crimos, I dont even own one there. Inside the hotel." looking at Dynamo now with a smile "Dont you just hate it when you cant remember something?"

Dynamo narrowed his eyebrows, while trying to think of a way to escape. He slowly raised an eyebrow at the mention of Pony Kombat. "Uh...I've heard of the game, but I'm more of a fan of Super Smash Brothers and Kingdom Hearts. Why do you..." He was cut off from his question as Canteen began to roll. He felt his body was moving in a circular motion as he was spun in a cartwheel from his opponent. As Canteen let go of his grip, Dynamo was soon sent flying out of the ring and towards the wall. He spun and could see the wall getting closer and closer with every spin. He knew he would be in trouble if he took the impact head on, so he had to do something.

He took the spin and turned it into a spin dash, before righting himself and grabbing onto the wall. He sighed as he was latched onto the wall as if he was Spider-Pony. He heard the question, but chose to ignore the question at first. 'So, he wants some Pony Kombat, huh? Well, two can play at that game.' His horn began to glow as his limbs were enveloped in an amber/orange glow. He pushed off from the wall and flew back to the ring like a rocket. He spun mid flight and flew legs first at Canteen. If the attack connected, then Dynamo would throw a bicycle kick to Canteen's chest to send him flying a few feet. 

@Dynamo Pad

Hearing the other didnt respond he yelled out towards Dynamo "I SAID DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU CANT REMEMBER SOMETHING? I THINK THE CROWD IS DROWNING ME OUT COME BACK OVER HERE." he said as he started to trot towards the edge of the ring. Hearing something he looked at Dynamo coming fast with hooves extended out to him. "Oh Hey glad you are coming here I was bout to go out there and help you back into the ring." he stood up on his hind legs "Hey I usually do the pounce facing them...havent pounced anyone before?" he said before the hoof to his chest went back a step, "You know something like that."

Rose nodded and tried not to smile at the fact that Deviant was sleep-standing, then again, she had to deal with a pony that slept with his eyes open. Talk about almost having a heart attack. She returned to her stone face and watched the fight.

(I'll be able to write more since I have a laptop.)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus grinned at her and chuckled playfully. "Right then! One made special for you!" He kicked his front legs out and pressed his hooves together, spitting out a torrent of flames directly at Jade. Behind her, Tatterhoof slammed his cane on the ground, creating an energy barrier behind her to keep her from backing away.

Jade tried to back away from Cumulus, but Tatterhoof's barrier made that impossible. She scowled and looked at Cumulus again, then her own hooves.

Fight fire with fire, I suppose.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, focused her spirit. Her fiery aura began to form around her body. She was practically on fire herself at this point, and she spread her wings to shoot herself into a spiral right into Cumulus's flames, causing her to be engulfed by dancing fire as she shot right at him like a corkscrewing arrow. 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

isnt snow dead o3o @Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad

((Shoulda been shining armor. Fixed))

23 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I guess you did get the first hit. I guess that means I'll have to show you what I can do." He took a step forward, while trying to throw in some quick jabs to Canteen. All the while, making sure not to get hit by his gauntlets. 

"And we have our first real blows! The fight is underway!" Topaz announced.

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He took the spin and turned it into a spin dash, before righting himself and grabbing onto the wall. He sighed as he was latched onto the wall as if he was Spider-Pony. He heard the question, but chose to ignore the question at first. 'So, he wants some Pony Kombat, huh? Well, two can play at that game.' His horn began to glow as his limbs were enveloped in an amber/orange glow. He pushed off from the wall and flew back to the ring like a rocket. He spun mid flight and flew legs first at Canteen. If the attack connected, then Dynamo would throw a bicycle kick to Canteen's chest to send him flying a few feet. 

At this point in the fight, Topaz made her second comment, "I don't think a ten count is necessary in this case. Dynamo is flying back into the ring as quickly as he left it!"

11 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade tried to back away from Cumulus, but Tatterhoof's barrier made that impossible. She scowled and looked at Cumulus again, then her own hooves.

Fight fire with fire, I suppose.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, focused her spirit. Her fiery aura began to form around her body. She was practically on fire herself at this point, and she spread her wings to shoot herself into a spiral right into Cumulus's flames, causing her to be engulfed by dancing fire as she shot right at him like a corkscrewing arrow. 

Jade hurled herself like a drill at Cumulus. His firey aura extended well past his body, and it was the first thing Jade touched. The flames mixed with the aura surrounding her, raising the heat around her body like she was cooking in an oven, but it was still a lot less painful than if she had no barrier to protect her. Cumulus crossed his hooves defensively but she managed to drill hoof first into his chest, earning a pained grunt from him as the two crashed into the cave wall.

Cumulus was smashed into the cave wall, creating a small crater. His form slowly disappeared into a faint blue cloud. "Eheh... Next time, love..." He said before fading away. However, there wasn't a moment's rest as Tatterhoof hurled a spectral energy whip at Jade's back from his cane.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade hurled herself like a drill at Cumulus. His firey aura extended well past his body, and it was the first thing Jade touched. The flames mixed with the aura surrounding her, raising the heat around her body like she was cooking in an oven, but it was still a lot less painful than if she had no barrier to protect her. Cumulus crossed his hooves defensively but she managed to drill hoof first into his chest, earning a pained grunt from him as the two crashed into the cave wall.

Cumulus was smashed into the cave wall, creating a small crater. His form slowly disappeared into a faint blue cloud. "Eheh... Next time, love..." He said before fading away. However, there wasn't a moment's rest as Tatterhoof hurled a spectral energy whip at Jade's back from his cane.

Jade took a breath and watched as Cumulus faded into blue mist. "Yes, next time."

She turned her attention back to Tatterhoof, and swung her sword to try and catch the energy whip. If she could get it wrapped around the blade, she could pull it away or even use it against him.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

Hearing the other didnt respond he yelled out towards Dynamo "I SAID DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU CANT REMEMBER SOMETHING? I THINK THE CROWD IS DROWNING ME OUT COME BACK OVER HERE." he said as he started to trot towards the edge of the ring. Hearing something he looked at Dynamo coming fast with hooves extended out to him. "Oh Hey glad you are coming here I was bout to go out there and help you back into the ring." he stood up on his hind legs "Hey I usually do the pounce facing them...havent pounced anyone before?" he said before the hoof to his chest went back a step, "You know something like that."

As the kick connected to Canteen's chest, Dynamo landed back into the ring and nodded at his earlier question. "I've had that happen to me before, so don't worry. There are times where I remember something and then I easily forget. It's even worse when you can't even remember what it was." As Canteen stood up on his hind legs, Dynamo knew that a chance had appeared. He did a quick cartwheel, while using his front hooves like a spring to fly over to Canteen. He kicked his back hooves in rapid succession to try his bicycle kicks once more. If the kicks worked, then the kicks would send Canteen flying outside of the ring. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

After the first kick made him stumble, Canteen watched Dynamo do a cartwheel leading to a combo of more kicks to his sternum. With each kick Canteen took caused him to go back before finally being sent out of the ring. Landing on his back outside the ring he slid to a stop in front of Copper. Looking up at Copper he just smirked some "Hey Copper, want to hit the buffet later?" starting to get up he brushed himself off some "Well best get back to the ring." he ran to the ring jumping up into it again "Hey Dynamo.." he said landing on his hooves. Without missing a beat though he began to run towards Dynamo. "Hey by the way, just asked Copper to join for the buffet later." as he got close he dropped down into a slide. Aiming to slide under Dynamo's legs and if he did would kick up with legs trying to send Dynamo into the air. If he managed that he would Jump to his hooves then launched up at Dynamo like a missile "HEY Sorry but...THIS IS GOING TO HURT." he brought both of his gauntlets up and aimed to slam them into Dynamo's midsection

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

After the first kick made him stumble, Canteen watched Dynamo do a cartwheel leading to a combo of more kicks to his sternum. With each kick Canteen took caused him to go back before finally being sent out of the ring. Landing on his back outside the ring he slid to a stop in front of Copper. Looking up at Copper he just smirked some "Hey Copper, want to hit the buffet later?" starting to get up he brushed himself off some "Well best get back to the ring." he ran to the ring jumping up into it again "Hey Dynamo.." he said landing on his hooves. Without missing a beat though he began to run towards Dynamo. "Hey by the way, just asked Copper to join for the buffet later." as he got close he dropped down into a slide. Aiming to slide under Dynamo's legs and if he did would kick up with legs trying to send Dynamo into the air. If he managed that he would Jump to his hooves then launched up at Dynamo like a missile "HEY Sorry but...THIS IS GOING TO HURT." he brought both of his gauntlets up and aimed to slam them into Dynamo's midsection

Topaz brought one of her hooves up and took a step back in case of accidental blood splatter. In the split seconds before Canteen's gauntlet's reached Dynamo, she said, "Get ready for some blood!"

23 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade took a breath and watched as Cumulus faded into blue mist. "Yes, next time."

She turned her attention back to Tatterhoof, and swung her sword to try and catch the energy whip. If she could get it wrapped around the blade, she could pull it away or even use it against him.

The whip curled around the blade, tying itself tightly around it. The whip glowed bright, fighting against Jade's own aura surrounding the blade. Tatterhoof tried to pull back, hoping to disarm her.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The whip curled around the blade, tying itself tightly around it. The whip glowed bright, fighting against Jade's own aura surrounding the blade. Tatterhoof tried to pull back, hoping to disarm her.

Jade snarled and kept a firm grip on the sword, trying to keep hold. She tugged back on the whip, trying to disarm Tatterhoof. It was a test of will and strength.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

As Dynamo finished his barrage of kicks, he jumped back and landed on his hooves. He looked up to see Canteen was launched out of the ring and landed on the grass terrain. He stood in place, before noticing his opponent had stood up as he looked unhurt. "I guess he's able to take a lot of hits. As an earth pony, he's got an equal balance of offense and defense. I need to be careful." He says as Canteen had jumped back into the ring. He narrowed his eyes as Canteen began to run towards him. He was expecting a punch, but he didn't expect the dark gray to drop into a slide, before gliding past the gaming unicorn. He looked down to see Canteen was launching a kick, but Dynamo was too late to block the attack.

As the kick connected, Dynamo gasped as he felt the air leaving his body. He began to worry as he felt the kick had made him float in midair. He barely had time to listen to Canteen's remark as he attacked with his gauntlets. Dynamo quickly tried to throw his arms in front of his to try and block the strike of the gauntlets. He winced as he felt the gauntlets had struck his stomach. The claws of the gauntlet had grazed his arms, but the graze was minor. Dynamo had felt himself being launched like a rocket into the sky, while he tried to regain his composure. 'Those gauntlets are no joke. I have to do something about that, or I won't be able to make it through this round. I can tell that Canteen isn't taking this seriously, but he's getting more and more serious with each attack. He's waiting to see what I can do next. I guess he really wants to see what my magic is all about. Well then, I guess it's time to show him what I can do.' He thought, while he began to fall back towards the ring. His eyes were closed from the attacks from earlier, so it looked like he was knocked out. As he plummeted towards the ring, he waited to see if Canteen would attack him. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

A surprised look was on his face after landing his gauntlets, surprised Dynamo didnt use his magic to block or counter. Maybe Dynamo was trying to learn my pattern? Well guess he will have some free time after the match.

Watching Dynamo in the air he watched him go up, putting a hoof up to block the sun's rays "Wow I didnt think he would go that high. Well guess I should meet him halfway. Maybe he wasnt what I thought." he shrugged some before leaning down he jumped up towards the now Falling Dynamo. The gauntlets dripped with blood as he went higher into the air he chuckled "GUESS I MISJUDGED YOU SEEMS I OVERESTIMATED YOU." he said as he got closer to Dynamo he began to think -His magic should of been a nice contrast to mine, guess I was wrong. Sorta disappointed.- Finally getting up to Dynamo he began to grin "Dynamo maybe you should of been...PART OF THE CROWD INSTEAD OF A FIGHTER." he said...he wanted to get Dynamo the kick in the rear with words to make him realize this wasnt a game. He spun some to aim a hard kick towards Dynamo's side. If he connected the kick, it had enough power to send Dynamo into the stands. Only if it connected

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @Dynamo Pad

Copper watched the fight with some intent, seeing that both sides were close to equally matched.  He maintained his serious expression throughout the fight, until he felt something again.  He looked off somewhere, feeling that strange magical power up again.  What is going on?  Who was causing it?  It couldn't have been Jade, could it?

• Brohoof 1

On 3/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

A surprised look was on his face after landing his gauntlets, surprised Dynamo didnt use his magic to block or counter. Maybe Dynamo was trying to learn my pattern? Well guess he will have some free time after the match.

Watching Dynamo in the air he watched him go up, putting a hoof up to block the sun's rays "Wow I didnt think he would go that high. Well guess I should meet him halfway. Maybe he wasnt what I thought." he shrugged some before leaning down he jumped up towards the now Falling Dynamo. The gauntlets dripped with blood as he went higher into the air he chuckled "GUESS I MISJUDGED YOU SEEMS I OVERESTIMATED YOU." he said as he got closer to Dynamo he began to think -His magic should of been a nice contrast to mine, guess I was wrong. Sorta disappointed.- Finally getting up to Dynamo he began to grin "Dynamo maybe you should of been...PART OF THE CROWD INSTEAD OF A FIGHTER." he said...he wanted to get Dynamo the kick in the rear with words to make him realize this wasnt a game. He spun some to aim a hard kick towards Dynamo's side. If he connected the kick, it had enough power to send Dynamo into the stands. Only if it connected

As Dynamo was still descending to the ground at a quick rate, he started to notice Canteen had jumped up to catch up to the gaming unicorn. He stayed in his falling motion, until the time was right. As he heard Canteen's taunts and remarks, Dynamo had ignored everything as he didn't understand. As he noticed Canteen had thrown a kick, that was when Dynamo had finally jumped into action. He began to spin in a ball like his spin dash, but it was to right his falling posture. As he spun, his front hooves had begun to charge with magic energy from his horn. He soon stopped spinning to reveal magic blades had become an extension to his hooves. He managed to block in time to clash against Canteen's strike. "Sorry to have disappointed you, but there's something you should've realized." He says, his eyebrows furrowing as kept his blades in a cross block.

As the two still began to fall, while staying in the clash, Dynamo charged up the magic into his horn. "First, let's play a game of chicken. Let's see who can duck first." He says, firing his magic laser at point blank range. If this connected, the blast would send Canteen flying, before crashing into the crowd of the stadium. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails

As the attack clashed with Dynamo he looked into the eyes of Dynamo "Hey what's this? A fire in your eyes. Nice..see what you got.." He began to smirk before being told they were gonna play a game...A game of chicken? Really well this will be fun. Looking down at the ground he grinned "Oooo I hope one of us makes up our mind soon the ground is getting closer." he looked up as he felt a blast of energy. It was almost like a beam blasting him back towards the crowd, slamming into the stands a cloud of dirt and dust covered the area as a crash was heard. A few members of the crowd flew though the air as the impact sent them into the air.

Laying there in rubble canteen was thinking ~That actually hurt, I guess he is getting serious.~ as he felt a trickle of blood run down from his forehead down his nose he began to chuckle some to himself ~On second hoof I think I should still toy with him till he finally goes all out. I may miss out on something.~ the dust was still around him as he coughed from inhaling some of it "I didnt chicken out...you cheated I demand a rematch." he chuckled through the dust and smoke

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails

As the attack clashed with Dynamo he looked into the eyes of Dynamo "Hey what's this? A fire in your eyes. Nice..see what you got.." He began to smirk before being told they were gonna play a game...A game of chicken? Really well this will be fun. Looking down at the ground he grinned "Oooo I hope one of us makes up our mind soon the ground is getting closer." he looked up as he felt a blast of energy. It was almost like a beam blasting him back towards the crowd, slamming into the stands a cloud of dirt and dust covered the area as a crash was heard. A few members of the crowd flew though the air as the impact sent them into the air.

Laying there in rubble canteen was thinking ~That actually hurt, I guess he is getting serious.~ as he felt a trickle of blood run down from his forehead down his nose he began to chuckle some to himself ~On second hoof I think I should still toy with him till he finally goes all out. I may miss out on something.~ the dust was still around him as he coughed from inhaling some of it "I didnt chicken out...you cheated I demand a rematch." he chuckled through the dust and smoke

As the attack connected, Dynamo noticed Canteen getting flown back into the crowd. The gaming unicorn flipped as he landed back onto the stadium ring. He stood up and watched as he saw the dust and debris getting blown away by the wind. "That's the thing I was trying to tell you. Never underestimate me. You might be surprise on what I can be capable of." He says, not trying to sound overconfident. He knew his opponents underestimated him because of his talk of video games. However, he knew he would have to show Canteen that he was more than just a gamer in this match.

He smiled sheepishly and chuckled slightly at Canteen's outburst. "Oh, I know you didn't chicken out. I said it's a game of chicken. Let's see who ducks first. I'm sorry to say, but I think you might have ducked first on that. Which, of course, had allowed me to send you outside of the ring." He says, taking notice that he had dealt some damage to the dark gray earth pony. "Plus, I never cheat. I never cheated in a video game and I won't start now. I always want a fair and that sounds fair. I'll take you up on a rematch and see which of our weapons are stronger. My magic swords or your gauntlets." He says, leaning back as he readied for another onslaught of strikes from his opponent.

On 3/25/2019 at 9:22 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade snarled and kept a firm grip on the sword, trying to keep hold. She tugged back on the whip, trying to disarm Tatterhoof. It was a test of will and strength.

Tatterhoof pulled back as well. He was close to matching Jade in raw strength thanks to the magical cuffs restricting Jade, but the pegasus prevailed in the end, pulling the cane out of Tatterhoof's grip and forcing him off balance.

26 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

It was almost like a beam blasting him back towards the crowd, slamming into the stands a cloud of dirt and dust covered the area as a crash was heard. A few members of the crowd flew though the air as the impact sent them into the air.

"After a smashing move by Dynamo, Canteen is out of the ring! But a large section of our audience is clearly already aware of that!" Topaz announced with a smile. "Let's see if Canteen can make it back in Ten!"

"One! ... Two!"

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tatterhoof pulled back as well. He was close to matching Jade in raw strength thanks to the magical cuffs restricting Jade, but the pegasus prevailed in the end, pulling the cane out of Tatterhoof's grip and forcing him off balance.

Jade hovered back slightly from the force, and quickly realised she had prevailed in the struggle. She tossed the cane away and swooped down, preparing to slash at Tatterhoof.

"Hope you enjoy this encore."

18 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the attack connected, Dynamo noticed Canteen getting flown back into the crowd. The gaming unicorn flipped as he landed back onto the stadium ring. He stood up and watched as he saw the dust and debris getting blown away by the wind. "That's the thing I was trying to tell you. Never underestimate me. You might be surprise on what I can be capable of." He says, not trying to sound overconfident. He knew his opponents underestimated him because of his talk of video games. However, he knew he would have to show Canteen that he was more than just a gamer in this match.

He smiled sheepishly and chuckled slightly at Canteen's outburst. "Oh, I know you didn't chicken out. I said it's a game of chicken. Let's see who ducks first. I'm sorry to say, but I think you might have ducked first on that. Which, of course, had allowed me to send you outside of the ring." He says, taking notice that he had dealt some damage to the dark gray earth pony. "Plus, I never cheat. I never cheated in a video game and I won't start now. I always want a fair and that sounds fair. I'll take you up on a rematch and see which of our weapons are stronger. My magic swords or your gauntlets." He says, leaning back as he readied for another onslaught of strikes from his opponent.

Listening to Dynamo he chuckled some "Fine you won that one." he began to get up from the rubble, brushing some off "You want to go again? Fine but I am pretty sure this wont end the way you think it will." as the count began, he moved over walking down to the wall, getting on it he jumped off back to the ring "I'm back Topaz no worries." looking at Dynamo he slowly began to walk forward "Hey I was thinking, maybe after the tournament you can come visit Crimos? At least then it wont be filled with us beating each other up.Bring Copper too and I'll show you around with Melio's" as he said that he rushed forward towards Dynamo "BUT LET'S GET BACK TO BEATING EACH OTHER UP NOW!"

As he rushed towards Dynamo he jumped to the left, as soon as his hooves touched the ground he launched at Dynamo from the left bringing up the dragon horn gauntlet. "Show me what you are made of...I dont want to leave this fight without knowing if you gave it your all." he swung his gauntlet down at Dynamo's Left Cheek trying to get him. Whether he hit or not, he readied his other gauntlet and brought it upwards towards Dynamo's chin

11 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Listening to Dynamo he chuckled some "Fine you won that one." he began to get up from the rubble, brushing some off "You want to go again? Fine but I am pretty sure this wont end the way you think it will." as the count began, he moved over walking down to the wall, getting on it he jumped off back to the ring "I'm back Topaz no worries." looking at Dynamo he slowly began to walk forward "Hey I was thinking, maybe after the tournament you can come visit Crimos? At least then it wont be filled with us beating each other up.Bring Copper too and I'll show you around with Melio's" as he said that he rushed forward towards Dynamo "BUT LET'S GET BACK TO BEATING EACH OTHER UP NOW!"

As he rushed towards Dynamo he jumped to the left, as soon as his hooves touched the ground he launched at Dynamo from the left bringing up the dragon horn gauntlet. "Show me what you are made of...I dont want to leave this fight without knowing if you gave it your all." he swung his gauntlet down at Dynamo's Left Cheek trying to get him. Whether he hit or not, he readied his other gauntlet and brought it upwards towards Dynamo's chin

Dynamo waited patiently as Canteen had begun to make his way back towards the ring. He could have used a couple of spells, but he had a feeling that Canteen could have dodged them all. That, and he didn't want to waste energy. He was going to be in for a drawn out fight, so he had to be careful. "You never know what might happen in this fight. I might just surprise you, in my opinion." He says as his opponent had finally jumped back into the ring. At the mention of visiting Crimos, he raised an eyebrow at the offer, before shrugging. "I'll have to consider that, but that sounds interesting. I've heard a bit about the place from our chat from yesterday. It also depends on what Copper thinks, but still." He narrowed his eyes as Canteen had rushed forward.

"You've got it. I won't hold back and I'll make sure to give it all I've got!" He kept a close eye on Canteen, who turned to Dynamo's left, while readying a punch to the left cheek. The gaming unicorn leaned back to do a cartwheel, but threw one of the magic blades into the ground as a sort of foothold. His left back hoof kicked the bottom of the gauntlet to send said kick into the air. He regained the magic blade from the ground to intercept any incoming attack. He swung both magic blades in a spin motion to the left. If the attack landed, he would either block another hit, or he would cause the attacks to tie and clash.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:04 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade hovered back slightly from the force, and quickly realised she had prevailed in the struggle. She tossed the cane away and swooped down, preparing to slash at Tatterhoof.

"Hope you enjoy this encore."

Tatterhoof reeled back on his hind legs and crossed his front legs, grunting as his forelegs were enveloped in a warm blue glow as he tried to create some sort of shield, but Jade was able to slice through it after some resistance, breaking Tatterhoof into a blue outline of himself that quickly faded away. 

Jade was alone again, and things in the cave became quiet. She would need to keep traveling in the same direction to exit.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

"I'm back Topaz no worries." looking at Dynamo he slowly began to walk forward "Hey I was thinking, maybe after the tournament you can come visit Crimos? At least then it wont be filled with us beating each other up.Bring Copper too and I'll show you around with Melio's" as he said that he rushed forward towards Dynamo "BUT LET'S GET BACK TO BEATING EACH OTHER UP NOW!"

@dragon4111 @reader8363

"Doesn't he realize that there won't be an 'after this tournament' for Dynamo if we lose?" Shining Armor muttered. He sat down next to Rose with his front legs crossed, intently watching the fight. They were still up by two points, but if Dynamo lost this, the last match could be unpredictable.

"And Canteen is back after two counts!" Topaz announced. "The fighting is back on!" She watched Dynamo's next move, trying to send Canteen in the air while also blocking and launching blades at him. "Just try to follow Dynamo's moves, ponies! This young unicorn is a real multitasker!"

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tatterhoof reeled back on his hind legs and crossed his front legs, grunting as his forelegs were enveloped in a warm blue glow as he tried to create some sort of shield, but Jade was able to slice through it after some resistance, breaking Tatterhoof into a blue outline of himself that quickly faded away. 

Jade was alone again, and things in the cave became quiet. She would need to keep traveling in the same direction to exit.

Jade sighed and sheathed her sword again, shaking herself off before walking back toward the exit. Her legs were weak; she wasn't sure how much more of these ghostly onslaughts she could take.

On 3/31/2019 at 3:51 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo waited patiently as Canteen had begun to make his way back towards the ring. He could have used a couple of spells, but he had a feeling that Canteen could have dodged them all. That, and he didn't want to waste energy. He was going to be in for a drawn out fight, so he had to be careful. "You never know what might happen in this fight. I might just surprise you, in my opinion." He says as his opponent had finally jumped back into the ring. At the mention of visiting Crimos, he raised an eyebrow at the offer, before shrugging. "I'll have to consider that, but that sounds interesting. I've heard a bit about the place from our chat from yesterday. It also depends on what Copper thinks, but still." He narrowed his eyes as Canteen had rushed forward.

"You've got it. I won't hold back and I'll make sure to give it all I've got!" He kept a close eye on Canteen, who turned to Dynamo's left, while readying a punch to the left cheek. The gaming unicorn leaned back to do a cartwheel, but threw one of the magic blades into the ground as a sort of foothold. His left back hoof kicked the bottom of the gauntlet to send said kick into the air. He regained the magic blade from the ground to intercept any incoming attack. He swung both magic blades in a spin motion to the left. If the attack landed, he would either block another hit, or he would cause the attacks to tie and clash.

"Crimos isnt bad, Shining just follows the princesses because he hasnt a mind of his own." he chuckled before feeling the first gauntlet pushed aside with a kick, seeing the cartwheel he grinned some as he felt a clash of his horn gauntlet and the other's magic blade. "Hmm...well this seems a bit of a predicament. Seeing you are trying I suppose I'll ramp up what I can do, still havent needed the inhaler." after saying that he pushed with his gauntlet against the blade "Here goes." after he did the push against the blade he dropped to the ground on his back, bringing up his hind legs he pushed them up. If he did it right the pushing then sudden stop might make Dynamo fall forward where his hooves were resting

If Dynamo fell on them he would just chuckle before doing a barrage of kicks with his hind hooves. There was more power behind them this time, if the barrage even happened he would do a sit up and bring his head in for a headbutt against Dynamo's nose "Hey at least if you come visit we wont be trying to kill each other...and I can show you the card and game shop."

• Brohoof 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade sighed and sheathed her sword again, shaking herself off before walking back toward the exit. Her legs were weak; she wasn't sure how much more of these ghostly onslaughts she could take.

A light slowly grew in front of her as she walked, and soon she would see that this time it really was the exit to the cave. She stepped out to see the sun still shining over the grassy clearing in front of the cave's mouth. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the sunlight but when she did...

Spoiler

She saw Rokata. This was the first time she'd ever seen him before feeling his presence first. When she saw him, she started to feel his presence like before, but it was different. Instead of being overwhelmed with anxiety, she felt like her mind was being invaded with a sense of apathy and frustration. Rokata was standing tall, his massive body casting a shadow over the grassy clearing with the sun on his back. He was looking down with a sullen, even expression.

In his shadow, Jade could see the thing he was staring at. Tricis was laying on her side between him and Jade. There was a bloody gash on her side, a deep wound that was still spilling onto the grass. Despite this gruesome injury, she looked peaceful, content. Her eyes were lightly shut and her face had an even, peaceful expression like she was deep in sleep.

This seemed more real than anything else she'd encountered after starting her test. Even though she didn't hear any struggle or feel any signs of a fight, this didn't seem like another trick. The air of sadness made the scene feel visceral, and Rokata's eyes weren't glowing blue. They were sharp - lifeless, but also real.

• Brohoof 1