Literally Snails

Private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

2 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

"Oh hey, it worked...anyways." he said keeping the tight grip with his hind legs "So I heard you like Pony Kombat, here is my Impression of Mare Blade." he said before using his upper strength, rolling forward like he was finishing a cartwheel release Dynamo to try and send Dynamo flying through the air towards the outside of the ring "Oh Hey Dynamo, Might be a bad time but, Do you and Copper want to go to the buffet again?" He said as if all went according to plan he can safely land back on his hooves As he thought more -Maybe he should bring his deck..Melio was still wanting to tag against them.- as well -Come to think of it, Wonder if they have new trays out tonight...I want tacos again.- before he started to close his eyes some saying aloud "Damn did I leave the stove on? Not back at Crimos, I dont even own one there. Inside the hotel." looking at Dynamo now with a smile "Dont you just hate it when you cant remember something?"

Dynamo narrowed his eyebrows, while trying to think of a way to escape. He slowly raised an eyebrow at the mention of Pony Kombat. "Uh...I've heard of the game, but I'm more of a fan of Super Smash Brothers and Kingdom Hearts. Why do you..." He was cut off from his question as Canteen began to roll. He felt his body was moving in a circular motion as he was spun in a cartwheel from his opponent. As Canteen let go of his grip, Dynamo was soon sent flying out of the ring and towards the wall. He spun and could see the wall getting closer and closer with every spin. He knew he would be in trouble if he took the impact head on, so he had to do something.

He took the spin and turned it into a spin dash, before righting himself and grabbing onto the wall. He sighed as he was latched onto the wall as if he was Spider-Pony. He heard the question, but chose to ignore the question at first. 'So, he wants some Pony Kombat, huh? Well, two can play at that game.' His horn began to glow as his limbs were enveloped in an amber/orange glow. He pushed off from the wall and flew back to the ring like a rocket. He spun mid flight and flew legs first at Canteen. If the attack connected, then Dynamo would throw a bicycle kick to Canteen's chest to send him flying a few feet. 

Badges

@Dynamo Pad

Hearing the other didnt respond he yelled out towards Dynamo "I SAID DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU CANT REMEMBER SOMETHING? I THINK THE CROWD IS DROWNING ME OUT COME BACK OVER HERE." he said as he started to trot towards the edge of the ring. Hearing something he looked at Dynamo coming fast with hooves extended out to him. "Oh Hey glad you are coming here I was bout to go out there and help you back into the ring." he stood up on his hind legs "Hey I usually do the pounce facing them...havent pounced anyone before?" he said before the hoof to his chest went back a step, "You know something like that."

Badges

Rose nodded and tried not to smile at the fact that Deviant was sleep-standing, then again, she had to deal with a pony that slept with his eyes open. Talk about almost having a heart attack. She returned to her stone face and watched the fight.

(I'll be able to write more since I have a laptop.)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Cumulus grinned at her and chuckled playfully. "Right then! One made special for you!" He kicked his front legs out and pressed his hooves together, spitting out a torrent of flames directly at Jade. Behind her, Tatterhoof slammed his cane on the ground, creating an energy barrier behind her to keep her from backing away.

Jade tried to back away from Cumulus, but Tatterhoof's barrier made that impossible. She scowled and looked at Cumulus again, then her own hooves.

Fight fire with fire, I suppose.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, focused her spirit. Her fiery aura began to form around her body. She was practically on fire herself at this point, and she spread her wings to shoot herself into a spiral right into Cumulus's flames, causing her to be engulfed by dancing fire as she shot right at him like a corkscrewing arrow. 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

isnt snow dead o3o @Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad

((Shoulda been shining armor. Fixed))

23 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I guess you did get the first hit. I guess that means I'll have to show you what I can do." He took a step forward, while trying to throw in some quick jabs to Canteen. All the while, making sure not to get hit by his gauntlets. 

"And we have our first real blows! The fight is underway!" Topaz announced.

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He took the spin and turned it into a spin dash, before righting himself and grabbing onto the wall. He sighed as he was latched onto the wall as if he was Spider-Pony. He heard the question, but chose to ignore the question at first. 'So, he wants some Pony Kombat, huh? Well, two can play at that game.' His horn began to glow as his limbs were enveloped in an amber/orange glow. He pushed off from the wall and flew back to the ring like a rocket. He spun mid flight and flew legs first at Canteen. If the attack connected, then Dynamo would throw a bicycle kick to Canteen's chest to send him flying a few feet. 

At this point in the fight, Topaz made her second comment, "I don't think a ten count is necessary in this case. Dynamo is flying back into the ring as quickly as he left it!"

11 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade tried to back away from Cumulus, but Tatterhoof's barrier made that impossible. She scowled and looked at Cumulus again, then her own hooves.

Fight fire with fire, I suppose.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, focused her spirit. Her fiery aura began to form around her body. She was practically on fire herself at this point, and she spread her wings to shoot herself into a spiral right into Cumulus's flames, causing her to be engulfed by dancing fire as she shot right at him like a corkscrewing arrow. 

Jade hurled herself like a drill at Cumulus. His firey aura extended well past his body, and it was the first thing Jade touched. The flames mixed with the aura surrounding her, raising the heat around her body like she was cooking in an oven, but it was still a lot less painful than if she had no barrier to protect her. Cumulus crossed his hooves defensively but she managed to drill hoof first into his chest, earning a pained grunt from him as the two crashed into the cave wall.

Cumulus was smashed into the cave wall, creating a small crater. His form slowly disappeared into a faint blue cloud. "Eheh... Next time, love..." He said before fading away. However, there wasn't a moment's rest as Tatterhoof hurled a spectral energy whip at Jade's back from his cane.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade hurled herself like a drill at Cumulus. His firey aura extended well past his body, and it was the first thing Jade touched. The flames mixed with the aura surrounding her, raising the heat around her body like she was cooking in an oven, but it was still a lot less painful than if she had no barrier to protect her. Cumulus crossed his hooves defensively but she managed to drill hoof first into his chest, earning a pained grunt from him as the two crashed into the cave wall.

Cumulus was smashed into the cave wall, creating a small crater. His form slowly disappeared into a faint blue cloud. "Eheh... Next time, love..." He said before fading away. However, there wasn't a moment's rest as Tatterhoof hurled a spectral energy whip at Jade's back from his cane.

Jade took a breath and watched as Cumulus faded into blue mist. "Yes, next time."

She turned her attention back to Tatterhoof, and swung her sword to try and catch the energy whip. If she could get it wrapped around the blade, she could pull it away or even use it against him.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

Hearing the other didnt respond he yelled out towards Dynamo "I SAID DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU CANT REMEMBER SOMETHING? I THINK THE CROWD IS DROWNING ME OUT COME BACK OVER HERE." he said as he started to trot towards the edge of the ring. Hearing something he looked at Dynamo coming fast with hooves extended out to him. "Oh Hey glad you are coming here I was bout to go out there and help you back into the ring." he stood up on his hind legs "Hey I usually do the pounce facing them...havent pounced anyone before?" he said before the hoof to his chest went back a step, "You know something like that."

As the kick connected to Canteen's chest, Dynamo landed back into the ring and nodded at his earlier question. "I've had that happen to me before, so don't worry. There are times where I remember something and then I easily forget. It's even worse when you can't even remember what it was." As Canteen stood up on his hind legs, Dynamo knew that a chance had appeared. He did a quick cartwheel, while using his front hooves like a spring to fly over to Canteen. He kicked his back hooves in rapid succession to try his bicycle kicks once more. If the kicks worked, then the kicks would send Canteen flying outside of the ring. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@Dynamo Pad

After the first kick made him stumble, Canteen watched Dynamo do a cartwheel leading to a combo of more kicks to his sternum. With each kick Canteen took caused him to go back before finally being sent out of the ring. Landing on his back outside the ring he slid to a stop in front of Copper. Looking up at Copper he just smirked some "Hey Copper, want to hit the buffet later?" starting to get up he brushed himself off some "Well best get back to the ring." he ran to the ring jumping up into it again "Hey Dynamo.." he said landing on his hooves. Without missing a beat though he began to run towards Dynamo. "Hey by the way, just asked Copper to join for the buffet later." as he got close he dropped down into a slide. Aiming to slide under Dynamo's legs and if he did would kick up with legs trying to send Dynamo into the air. If he managed that he would Jump to his hooves then launched up at Dynamo like a missile "HEY Sorry but...THIS IS GOING TO HURT." he brought both of his gauntlets up and aimed to slam them into Dynamo's midsection

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

3 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

After the first kick made him stumble, Canteen watched Dynamo do a cartwheel leading to a combo of more kicks to his sternum. With each kick Canteen took caused him to go back before finally being sent out of the ring. Landing on his back outside the ring he slid to a stop in front of Copper. Looking up at Copper he just smirked some "Hey Copper, want to hit the buffet later?" starting to get up he brushed himself off some "Well best get back to the ring." he ran to the ring jumping up into it again "Hey Dynamo.." he said landing on his hooves. Without missing a beat though he began to run towards Dynamo. "Hey by the way, just asked Copper to join for the buffet later." as he got close he dropped down into a slide. Aiming to slide under Dynamo's legs and if he did would kick up with legs trying to send Dynamo into the air. If he managed that he would Jump to his hooves then launched up at Dynamo like a missile "HEY Sorry but...THIS IS GOING TO HURT." he brought both of his gauntlets up and aimed to slam them into Dynamo's midsection

Topaz brought one of her hooves up and took a step back in case of accidental blood splatter. In the split seconds before Canteen's gauntlet's reached Dynamo, she said, "Get ready for some blood!"

23 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade took a breath and watched as Cumulus faded into blue mist. "Yes, next time."

She turned her attention back to Tatterhoof, and swung her sword to try and catch the energy whip. If she could get it wrapped around the blade, she could pull it away or even use it against him.

The whip curled around the blade, tying itself tightly around it. The whip glowed bright, fighting against Jade's own aura surrounding the blade. Tatterhoof tried to pull back, hoping to disarm her.

• Brohoof 1