Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 4/1/2019 at 5:23 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

"Crimos isnt bad, Shining just follows the princesses because he hasnt a mind of his own." he chuckled before feeling the first gauntlet pushed aside with a kick, seeing the cartwheel he grinned some as he felt a clash of his horn gauntlet and the other's magic blade. "Hmm...well this seems a bit of a predicament. Seeing you are trying I suppose I'll ramp up what I can do, still havent needed the inhaler." after saying that he pushed with his gauntlet against the blade "Here goes." after he did the push against the blade he dropped to the ground on his back, bringing up his hind legs he pushed them up. If he did it right the pushing then sudden stop might make Dynamo fall forward where his hooves were resting

If Dynamo fell on them he would just chuckle before doing a barrage of kicks with his hind hooves. There was more power behind them this time, if the barrage even happened he would do a sit up and bring his head in for a headbutt against Dynamo's nose "Hey at least if you come visit we wont be trying to kill each other...and I can show you the card and game shop."

As the two continued to clash, Dynamo tried to think of a way to gain an advantage. He was slightly surprised that Canteen admitted he wasn't using the inhaler yet, but he felt that was a good thing. He understood the effects of the inhaler. What was didn't know was how much of a chance the gaming unicorn had against Canteen. He didn't have much time to think as Canteen had fallen back to end the clash between their weapons. Dynamo had begun to lose his balance as he starting to fall forward. He saw that Canteen was on his back, while bringing up his hind legs to deliver a barrage of kicks. The gaming unicorn had ceased the magic blade spell, while bringing up his front hooves to defend himself.

He winced as he felt Canteen had delivered the kicks to his front hooves. There was much more power to the onslaught, while he felt himself being pushed back. As the kicking barrage had ceased, he saw Canteen had sat up to deliver a headbutt. Dynamo narrowed his eyes as he returned the headbutt with his own headbutt. As the attacks collided, it looked as if it was a draw. However, Dynamo had leaned back and sat down. He gritted his teeth as he massaged his forehead, while still recovering from the attacks. "Okay. That really hurt. It's like I ran into a brick wall." He says, checking to make sure that the horn on his forehead wasn't damaged. He could even feel his front hooves were a little numb from the attacks. 'I know he said he was going to kick it up a notch, but even still. I didn't think his attacks would have that much power behind it.' He grinned slightly as he knew this fight was only getting started.

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

She saw Rokata. This was the first time she'd ever seen him before feeling his presence first. When she saw him, she started to feel his presence like before, but it was different. Instead of being overwhelmed with anxiety, she felt like her mind was being invaded with a sense of apathy and frustration. Rokata was standing tall, his massive body casting a shadow over the grassy clearing with the sun on his back. He was looking down with a sullen, even expression.

In his shadow, Jade could see the thing he was staring at. Tricis was laying on her side between him and Jade. There was a bloody gash on her side, a deep wound that was still spilling onto the grass. Despite this gruesome injury, she looked peaceful, content. Her eyes were lightly shut and her face had an even, peaceful expression like she was deep in sleep.

This seemed more real than anything else she'd encountered after starting her test. Even though she didn't hear any struggle or feel any signs of a fight, this didn't seem like another trick. The air of sadness made the scene feel visceral, and Rokata's eyes weren't glowing blue. They were sharp - lifeless, but also real.

Jade could feel it. The frustration seeping into her mind. She shook her head, trying to block it out. She needed to focus. She couldn't let Rokata get into her head.

She stood firm, not intimidated by his size. She had taken on bigger opponents before, and won. Though, what was he...?

A small gasp escaped her when she followed his gaze. Tricis laying on her side, bleeding onto the grass. Something about this was... real. Too real. But it couldn't be real, could it? It couldn't be.

"No," she whispered, rushing toward her teacher. "No, no, no, no, no."

She knew how to treat wounds, but nothing this severe. Nothing this fatal. Her mind raced.

I failed. I couldn't protect her. But she can fight. But she was overpowered. This has to be part of the test. It can't be real.

But she couldn't help but believe it. She glared up at Tricis, tears in her narrowed eyes and breathing through her gritted teeth.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:22 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

As the two continued to clash, Dynamo tried to think of a way to gain an advantage. He was slightly surprised that Canteen admitted he wasn't using the inhaler yet, but he felt that was a good thing. He understood the effects of the inhaler. What was didn't know was how much of a chance the gaming unicorn had against Canteen. He didn't have much time to think as Canteen had fallen back to end the clash between their weapons. Dynamo had begun to lose his balance as he starting to fall forward. He saw that Canteen was on his back, while bringing up his hind legs to deliver a barrage of kicks. The gaming unicorn had ceased the magic blade spell, while bringing up his front hooves to defend himself.

He winced as he felt Canteen had delivered the kicks to his front hooves. There was much more power to the onslaught, while he felt himself being pushed back. As the kicking barrage had ceased, he saw Canteen had sat up to deliver a headbutt. Dynamo narrowed his eyes as he returned the headbutt with his own headbutt. As the attacks collided, it looked as if it was a draw. However, Dynamo had leaned back and sat down. He gritted his teeth as he massaged his forehead, while still recovering from the attacks. "Okay. That really hurt. It's like I ran into a brick wall." He says, checking to make sure that the horn on his forehead wasn't damaged. He could even feel his front hooves were a little numb from the attacks. 'I know he said he was going to kick it up a notch, but even still. I didn't think his attacks would have that much power behind it.' He grinned slightly as he knew this fight was only getting started.

Laying back down he began to chuckle "Oh wow that was fun...you know a lot of people say my head is as hard as a brick...or was that I was thick as a brick." starting to roll onto his stomach he got up the gash on his head from earlier now really opened up from the massive headbutts they did to each other. Looking at Dynamo he shrugged some "Oh come on this is just getting more interesting you cant be hurt yet." he grinned holding up his unicorn horn gauntlet "You know your magical blade is unique but, you should of used it when you headbutted me." he tilted his head some smirking "You would of probably won if you did."

He began to move back a few steps looking at Dynamo "Ok I am giving you a few feet...if you arent ready when I get there...it is your own fault." he said before rushing forward towards Dynamo, bringing his unicorn gauntlet back and throwing it like a jab at Dynamo's face

• Brohoof 1

On 4/3/2019 at 4:22 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

He winced as he felt Canteen had delivered the kicks to his front hooves. There was much more power to the onslaught, while he felt himself being pushed back. As the kicking barrage had ceased, he saw Canteen had sat up to deliver a headbutt. Dynamo narrowed his eyes as he returned the headbutt with his own headbutt. As the attacks collided, it looked as if it was a draw. However, Dynamo had leaned back and sat down. 

The headbutt was enough to earn a reaction from the crowd. Everyone could empathize with that kind of pain. "That looked like it hurt!" Topaz said with one eye closed.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:54 AM, Unicorncob said:

"No," she whispered, rushing toward her teacher. "No, no, no, no, no."

She knew how to treat wounds, but nothing this severe. Nothing this fatal. Her mind raced.

I failed. I couldn't protect her. But she can fight. But she was overpowered. This has to be part of the test. It can't be real.

But she couldn't help but believe it. She glared up at Tricis, tears in her narrowed eyes and breathing through her gritted teeth.

"Tears?" Rokata asked as Jade rushed to Tricis. She was still warm and totally motionless. Rokata allowed Jade to discover for herself that Tricis wasn't breathing. Her heart wasn't beating. "That mare died before you ever met her, Jade Lotus. You have even less reason to mourn her than I do." Rokata started to circle Jade, slowly walking to her left side while peering down at her and Tricis. "She made her choice. She could have been something great but she didn't have the conviction that ponies like us have. She wasted her strength. Allowed it to fade." Rokata frowned at Tricis' body, "It was disgusting to see what she became. But now you have a chance to make things right. Use what she taught you to become what she could not." Rokata reached a hoof out to Jade, offering it to her. "I can show you how to make all of this pain stop."

On 3/31/2019 at 11:39 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Arid_Blitz@Literally Snails

Draco was watching the matches go by but he felt numb. His ribbing his Snow well that was him playing around. But now his friend was dead. He began to hum slightly t himself. He hated when his friends/guildmates passed away.

@reader8363

Shining Armor broke his attention from the fight and looked at Draco. "Is there something you need to discuss?" He asked.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Laying back down he began to chuckle "Oh wow that was fun...you know a lot of people say my head is as hard as a brick...or was that I was thick as a brick." starting to roll onto his stomach he got up the gash on his head from earlier now really opened up from the massive headbutts they did to each other. Looking at Dynamo he shrugged some "Oh come on this is just getting more interesting you cant be hurt yet." he grinned holding up his unicorn horn gauntlet "You know your magical blade is unique but, you should of used it when you headbutted me." he tilted his head some smirking "You would of probably won if you did."

He began to move back a few steps looking at Dynamo "Ok I am giving you a few feet...if you arent ready when I get there...it is your own fault." he said before rushing forward towards Dynamo, bringing his unicorn gauntlet back and throwing it like a jab at Dynamo's face

"Maybe it's because you don't really know your own strength, Canteen. You have to remember that you're an earth pony, after all. Earth ponies are all about physical strength and that's no joke. I sparred against Copper when I was younger and even last night. His strength is nothing to laugh at. Seeing how you got to see how the fight turned out." He shook his hooves to get back feeling from the barrage of kicks. He was shaky at first, but he managed to stand right back up. "Who says that I'm hurt? I even said that your strength is nothing to underestimate. Plus, I wouldn't use my magic blades when I headbutted you. I may have won the fight, but where's the fun and challenge in that? Besides, you may be my enemy and rival, but you're also my friend. I won't go down that path. I can tell that after our meeting from yesterday that you too, feel the same way."

Dynamo stayed low to the ground as he was preparing to avoid Canteen's gauntlet strikes. As he dashed forwards, Dynamo had jumped back to avoid any unnecessary damage. Every jab being thrown was another jump back to dodge. 'He's being relentless in his attacks. It's like he's not even tired. I need to do something about those gauntlets and I have to do this now. If he so much as uses that inhaler, then those gauntlets will be a problem for later.' He thought, suddenly slipping on his front hooves and falling to the side. It seemed that his front hooves haven't fully recovered from the kick onslaught from earlier. He saw another punch was upon him, but Dynamo barely managed to roll out of the way. He began to roll along the ring, while avoiding the gauntlet strikes. From the momentum of his spinning, Dynamo was having trouble on where he was rolling towards. However, he saw the spikes that were still a part of the previous fights. He began rolling towards that part of the ring and would be prepared if Canteen kept attacking the gaming unicorn. 

43 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Maybe it's because you don't really know your own strength, Canteen. You have to remember that you're an earth pony, after all. Earth ponies are all about physical strength and that's no joke. I sparred against Copper when I was younger and even last night. His strength is nothing to laugh at. Seeing how you got to see how the fight turned out." He shook his hooves to get back feeling from the barrage of kicks. He was shaky at first, but he managed to stand right back up. "Who says that I'm hurt? I even said that your strength is nothing to underestimate. Plus, I wouldn't use my magic blades when I headbutted you. I may have won the fight, but where's the fun and challenge in that? Besides, you may be my enemy and rival, but you're also my friend. I won't go down that path. I can tell that after our meeting from yesterday that you too, feel the same way."

Dynamo stayed low to the ground as he was preparing to avoid Canteen's gauntlet strikes. As he dashed forwards, Dynamo had jumped back to avoid any unnecessary damage. Every jab being thrown was another jump back to dodge. 'He's being relentless in his attacks. It's like he's not even tired. I need to do something about those gauntlets and I have to do this now. If he so much as uses that inhaler, then those gauntlets will be a problem for later.' He thought, suddenly slipping on his front hooves and falling to the side. It seemed that his front hooves haven't fully recovered from the kick onslaught from earlier. He saw another punch was upon him, but Dynamo barely managed to roll out of the way. He began to roll along the ring, while avoiding the gauntlet strikes. From the momentum of his spinning, Dynamo was having trouble on where he was rolling towards. However, he saw the spikes that were still a part of the previous fights. He began rolling towards that part of the ring and would be prepared if Canteen kept attacking the gaming unicorn. 

Smiling at being called a friend before he attacked his eyes lit up "I'm your friend?" he was ecstatic hearing that as he watched Dynamo shake out his hooves "Well I consider you a friend too." chuckling at the fact he wouldnt of used his magic blades on Canteen's head "Well good, I'm pretty sure if you did not much would of came out." starting to jab at Dynamo who kept moving back from him "Hey stand still." he kept missing grumbling "Oh come on." he said getting closer and closer with the strikes before Dynamo was on the ground. "Hey you pulled a me." Looking down at Dynamo he brought up both gauntlets and started to stab down at him. Each time he missed Dynamo his gauntlet sunk into the tiles and ripped out small chunks "UGH Stop rolling." he chuckled out

Stopping finally a few feet from Dynamo he narrowed his eyes "Darnit if I keep missing I need to step up my game." Looking Dynamo in the eyes as he prepared to attack again "Ok...here we go again. Stand still this time. You were rolling around like a darn wheel."

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Smiling at being called a friend before he attacked his eyes lit up "I'm your friend?" he was ecstatic hearing that as he watched Dynamo shake out his hooves "Well I consider you a friend too." chuckling at the fact he wouldnt of used his magic blades on Canteen's head "Well good, I'm pretty sure if you did not much would of came out." starting to jab at Dynamo who kept moving back from him "Hey stand still." he kept missing grumbling "Oh come on." he said getting closer and closer with the strikes before Dynamo was on the ground. "Hey you pulled a me." Looking down at Dynamo he brought up both gauntlets and started to stab down at him. Each time he missed Dynamo his gauntlet sunk into the tiles and ripped out small chunks "UGH Stop rolling." he chuckled out

Stopping finally a few feet from Dynamo he narrowed his eyes "Darnit if I keep missing I need to step up my game." Looking Dynamo in the eyes as he prepared to attack again "Ok...here we go again. Stand still this time. You were rolling around like a darn wheel."

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling along with Canteen as he kept rolling around the ring. Even though he was fighting for his life, he was actually having fun fighting his friend. Eventually his rolling had come to an end as he bumped against one of the many spikes still on the ground. As Canteen had caught up to him, Dynamo knew that this was the time to counter. "Well, what can I say. I was on a roll with my fighting, so far. I might as well see if I'm good with rock and roll." He almost chuckled at his terrible joke, before crossing his hooves in a cross shape. He swung his arms to the side, while activating his magic blades once more. After a decisive swing, he dug the magic blades into the ground and back flipped to gain some distance and see the results. While Dynamo made a back flip, a part of the ground was brought with the magic blades.

The gaming unicorn skidded along the ground, before stopped a few feet away. "I mean if we weren't having to beat the stuffing out of each other, then of course I can say that you're my friend. I wouldn't say that you're evil, but more misunderstood. You can't be evil because of how nice of a brother you are to Melio. You really care about him and would do anything to make sure he stays safe." He says, a soft, yet kind smile was present upon his face. "I just hope this friendship can continue after the tournament. Even if our initial meeting was a bit rocky, I can still see a great friendship between you and I." He leaned forward, charging magic into his hind legs in an attempt to charge. He soon swung his blades from one side to the other as the boulders that were stuck on the blade had flown through the air. The smile had slowly faded as he soon dashed off like a rocket towards Canteen. The goal at this point was to destroy those gauntlets. Dynamo made sure to keep a few feet away from the flying debris as both a defense and cover. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

17 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Tears?" Rokata asked as Jade rushed to Tricis. She was still warm and totally motionless. Rokata allowed Jade to discover for herself that Tricis wasn't breathing. Her heart wasn't beating. "That mare died before you ever met her, Jade Lotus. You have even less reason to mourn her than I do." Rokata started to circle Jade, slowly walking to her left side while peering down at her and Tricis. "She made her choice. She could have been something great but she didn't have the conviction that ponies like us have. She wasted her strength. Allowed it to fade." Rokata frowned at Tricis' body, "It was disgusting to see what she became. But now you have a chance to make things right. Use what she taught you to become what she could not." Rokata reached a hoof out to Jade, offering it to her. "I can show you how to make all of this pain stop."

Jade's breath was shaky. She couldn't believe it, nor did she want to. She couldn't believe Tricis was gone. Not like this. Not by his hooves.

She looked up at Rokata's hoof, then to his face. Silence.

She raised her hoof, and batted away Rokata's. "Don't compare me to you. I am not a murderer, and you will not manipulate me."

She stepped away from Tricis's body and moved into a combat stance. "But I will make things right."

7 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's breath was shaky. She couldn't believe it, nor did she want to. She couldn't believe Tricis was gone. Not like this. Not by his hooves.

She looked up at Rokata's hoof, then to his face. Silence.

She raised her hoof, and batted away Rokata's. "Don't compare me to you. I am not a murderer, and you will not manipulate me."

She stepped away from Tricis's body and moved into a combat stance. "But I will make things right."

Rokata didn't frown or smile at Jade's reaction. He put his hand back down and stared at her while she prepared to attack. "Are you really so arrogant that you can't see this is already right? Tricis came here knowing she would die. She didn't warn you because she didn't want you to interfere. And do you know why?" Rokata widened his stance, stomping his hooves into the ground, ready for Jade to strike. "It's because she knew she was wrong, but she didn't have the heart to teach you what you really need to know. You'll waste your life if you fail to reach your potential. And you will never reach your potential unless you let go of what holds you back. The only thing that matters is absolute force!  And you can't prove me wrong because you can't defeat me! That is why Tricis is dead. She chose a life of weakness."

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He leaned forward, charging magic into his hind legs in an attempt to charge. He soon swung his blades from one side to the other as the boulders that were stuck on the blade had flown through the air. The smile had slowly faded as he soon dashed off like a rocket towards Canteen. The goal at this point was to destroy those gauntlets. Dynamo made sure to keep a few feet away from the flying debris as both a defense and cover. 

"I'm probably not the only one who really underestimated Dynamo's upper body strength," Tricis commented, "Now he's throwing boulders at Canteen! I don't know if the ring can take much more of this epic conflict!"

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling along with Canteen as he kept rolling around the ring. Even though he was fighting for his life, he was actually having fun fighting his friend. Eventually his rolling had come to an end as he bumped against one of the many spikes still on the ground. As Canteen had caught up to him, Dynamo knew that this was the time to counter. "Well, what can I say. I was on a roll with my fighting, so far. I might as well see if I'm good with rock and roll." He almost chuckled at his terrible joke, before crossing his hooves in a cross shape. He swung his arms to the side, while activating his magic blades once more. After a decisive swing, he dug the magic blades into the ground and back flipped to gain some distance and see the results. While Dynamo made a back flip, a part of the ground was brought with the magic blades.

The gaming unicorn skidded along the ground, before stopped a few feet away. "I mean if we weren't having to beat the stuffing out of each other, then of course I can say that you're my friend. I wouldn't say that you're evil, but more misunderstood. You can't be evil because of how nice of a brother you are to Melio. You really care about him and would do anything to make sure he stays safe." He says, a soft, yet kind smile was present upon his face. "I just hope this friendship can continue after the tournament. Even if our initial meeting was a bit rocky, I can still see a great friendship between you and I." He leaned forward, charging magic into his hind legs in an attempt to charge. He soon swung his blades from one side to the other as the boulders that were stuck on the blade had flown through the air. The smile had slowly faded as he soon dashed off like a rocket towards Canteen. The goal at this point was to destroy those gauntlets. Dynamo made sure to keep a few feet away from the flying debris as both a defense and cover. 

As he came at Dynamo, he brought the unicorn gauntlet in for a strike before Dynamo's blades made short work of it "Oops." they shattered sending shards of it into the ground, he began to hop back "Yes misunderstood is an understatement, my brother is all I have and no one is to harm him." as he watched the boulder being brought with Dynamo he tilted his head some. Cover? Well that made things a bit harder. The moment it was cut up and flung at him so Dynamo had cover and defense "Well that was fun." the moment Dynamo was charging him super fast surprised him a bit  "Alright lets get to it then." he rushed forward to meet Dynamo in the center of the ring Bringing up his dragon horn gauntlet he used it to slice up the boulders

Bringing out his gauntlet he made a slash at Dynamo and came to a stop after the attack. Blood coming from his gash on his forehead dripped to the ground before a new wound was seen across the cheek of Canteen. Lowering the gauntlet down the horns dropped to the ground as they had been cut clean in half, reaching over he pulled off the gauntlet and dropped it to the ground turning his head to the side showing off the gash on his cheek as a smile was on his face "This is fun, I knew you would be entertaining just didnt know how entertaining." he began to laugh as he moved a hoof through his mane "Oh wow this has been the greatest day I had in years."

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As he came at Dynamo, he brought the unicorn gauntlet in for a strike before Dynamo's blades made short work of it "Oops." they shattered sending shards of it into the ground, he began to hop back "Yes misunderstood is an understatement, my brother is all I have and no one is to harm him." as he watched the boulder being brought with Dynamo he tilted his head some. Cover? Well that made things a bit harder. The moment it was cut up and flung at him so Dynamo had cover and defense "Well that was fun." the moment Dynamo was charging him super fast surprised him a bit  "Alright lets get to it then." he rushed forward to meet Dynamo in the center of the ring Bringing up his dragon horn gauntlet he used it to slice up the boulders

Bringing out his gauntlet he made a slash at Dynamo and came to a stop after the attack. Blood coming from his gash on his forehead dripped to the ground before a new wound was seen across the cheek of Canteen. Lowering the gauntlet down the horns dropped to the ground as they had been cut clean in half, reaching over he pulled off the gauntlet and dropped it to the ground turning his head to the side showing off the gash on his cheek as a smile was on his face "This is fun, I knew you would be entertaining just didnt know how entertaining." he began to laugh as he moved a hoof through his mane "Oh wow this has been the greatest day I had in years."

@DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

As Dynamo continued to rush forward at his opponent, he was momentarily surprised that Canteen had broken through the boulders with his gauntlets. He cast away his surprise as he knew it was now or never. He swung his magic blades and made a slash at Canteen, before stopping a few feet from the initial clash. As he landed towards the ground, he stayed completely still in place. For a moment, it looked as if neither side was making a move. Suddenly, the magic blades had shattered, a part of his gaming jacket had been torn and a cut had appeared upon his right facial cheek. He turned around in his standing position as he looked to see how things had turned out. He raised an eyebrow as the blue unicorn had actually managed to destroy Canteen's gauntlets. "At least I was able to get rid of your weapons. Then again, I guess you and I had ended this in a draw." He noticed the cut upon his face, while seeing a cut was upon Canteen's left facial cheek. "It looks like you and I made each other match." He chuckled, before frowning as he saw the tear in his jacket.

"Aw, man. That's not good. That was my favorite jacket. I hope I can get this sewn and/or fixed up." He sighs, unzipping the jacket, before throwing said jacket over to his team. "Hey, you guys? Can you hold onto my jacket?" He asks, turning back to Canteen and returning the smile. "This fight has been pretty good, so far. I'm glad I'm able to be entertaining. Although, I guess the warm up is over now, huh? I guess it's time to kick it up a notch?" He asks, getting into his fighting pose, while waiting to see what Canteen was really capable of. 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata didn't frown or smile at Jade's reaction. He put his hand back down and stared at her while she prepared to attack. "Are you really so arrogant that you can't see this is already right? Tricis came here knowing she would die. She didn't warn you because she didn't want you to interfere. And do you know why?" Rokata widened his stance, stomping his hooves into the ground, ready for Jade to strike. "It's because she knew she was wrong, but she didn't have the heart to teach you what you really need to know. You'll waste your life if you fail to reach your potential. And you will never reach your potential unless you let go of what holds you back. The only thing that matters is absolute force!  And you can't prove me wrong because you can't defeat me! That is why Tricis is dead. She chose a life of weakness."

Jade's glare sharpened, not taking her eyes off Rokata. He sounded just like how Tricis said.

"I am not a bloodthirsty brute like you," she growled, her hooves glowing once more, "and you are the last pony to speak about arrogance. Master Tricis told me all about you. You murdered just because you wanted power that you don't deserve."

She took a deep breath, her resolve steeling and her aura growing stronger. "I couldn't save her, but I will stop you from hurting anypony else."

6 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's glare sharpened, not taking her eyes off Rokata. He sounded just like how Tricis said.

"I am not a bloodthirsty brute like you," she growled, her hooves glowing once more, "and you are the last pony to speak about arrogance. Master Tricis told me all about you. You murdered just because you wanted power that you don't deserve."

She took a deep breath, her resolve steeling and her aura growing stronger. "I couldn't save her, but I will stop you from hurting anypony else."

Rokata extended his hoof again, this time not as an offer, but an aggressive stance. A blue aura surrounded his leg as his hoof slowly morphed into a fleshy claw, each finger growing out of the bones on his hooves. The claw was the same green color as his coat, but with puffy patches of purple flesh showing through. He had a twisted smile across his lips, happy to finally have a challenge from her. "I doubt youll be able to stop me."

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata extended his hoof again, this time not as an offer, but an aggressive stance. A blue aura surrounded his leg as his hoof slowly morphed into a fleshy claw, each finger growing out of the bones on his hooves. The claw was the same green color as his coat, but with puffy patches of purple flesh showing through. He had a twisted smile across his lips, happy to finally have a challenge from her. "I doubt youll be able to stop me."

Jade tried not to watch the claws bulge from Rokata's hoof, lest she be overcome with nausea. She shook her head, steeled her nerve once more. She had fought monsters before, she wouldn't be intimidated by another.

She took a stance, her own aura growing wild and fiery around her legs and wings.

"Then, allow me to surprise you."

• Brohoof 1

On 4/6/2019 at 9:28 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

@DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

As Dynamo continued to rush forward at his opponent, he was momentarily surprised that Canteen had broken through the boulders with his gauntlets. He cast away his surprise as he knew it was now or never. He swung his magic blades and made a slash at Canteen, before stopping a few feet from the initial clash. As he landed towards the ground, he stayed completely still in place. For a moment, it looked as if neither side was making a move. Suddenly, the magic blades had shattered, a part of his gaming jacket had been torn and a cut had appeared upon his right facial cheek. He turned around in his standing position as he looked to see how things had turned out. He raised an eyebrow as the blue unicorn had actually managed to destroy Canteen's gauntlets. "At least I was able to get rid of your weapons. Then again, I guess you and I had ended this in a draw." He noticed the cut upon his face, while seeing a cut was upon Canteen's left facial cheek. "It looks like you and I made each other match." He chuckled, before frowning as he saw the tear in his jacket.

"Aw, man. That's not good. That was my favorite jacket. I hope I can get this sewn and/or fixed up." He sighs, unzipping the jacket, before throwing said jacket over to his team. "Hey, you guys? Can you hold onto my jacket?" He asks, turning back to Canteen and returning the smile. "This fight has been pretty good, so far. I'm glad I'm able to be entertaining. Although, I guess the warm up is over now, huh? I guess it's time to kick it up a notch?" He asks, getting into his fighting pose, while waiting to see what Canteen was really capable of. 

"Hey look matching cuts.." he said pointing at his own cut on his cheek before seeing the jacket tossed from the ring "Sorry, Tried to avoid it but, you moved a few inches the other way and I caught it." as he fully turned around to look at Dynamo he began to get a sadistic smile on his face as he lowered his head "Ooo..sees we are finally moving on from the foal stuff."  the look in his eyes began to change as it went from a fun, lovable goof to that of a sadistic maniac. He began to twist his neck looking at Dynamo sideways as his neck let out a crack "I was hoping I could finally let loose, finally loosened out all my muscles...now remember you asked for this."

Moving his  front hoof along the ground he just kept looking at Dynamo sideways, moving forward a few steps he took off full speed towards Dynamo. The moment he got close he twisted on his hooves so he was facing away from Dynamo. He leapt up, his hind legs coming in before shooting out like a rocket towards Dynamo's face, hoping to send him flying. If he connected with the hit he would rush towards Dynamo again bring up his front hooves and aim a hard stomp down to send him into the ring

• Brohoof 1

On 4/8/2019 at 8:52 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade tried not to watch the claws bulge from Rokata's hoof, lest she be overcome with nausea. She shook her head, steeled her nerve once more. She had fought monsters before, she wouldn't be intimidated by another.

She took a stance, her own aura growing wild and fiery around her legs and wings.

"Then, allow me to surprise you."

Rokata looked down at Tricis with a prideful gleam on his face. "It's anticlimactic, isn't it? You've known her for so long and now she's dead." He raised his claw, curling it to a fist. "But you won't have to worry about that for very long." He dashed to the right, moving so fast that he seemed to disappear before stopping behind Jade. He brought down his fist like a hammer toward her back.

Tricis watched Jade's body writhe on the cave floor. She'd given Jade all of the magical power her body could take, now it was just a matter of Jade surviving the process. Something was happening. Her body was glowing like a candle while her muscles spasmed and her skin dripped with sweat. I've done everything I can for her. I just hope it's enough.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/9/2019 at 2:21 AM, Arid_Blitz said:

"Hey look matching cuts.." he said pointing at his own cut on his cheek before seeing the jacket tossed from the ring "Sorry, Tried to avoid it but, you moved a few inches the other way and I caught it." as he fully turned around to look at Dynamo he began to get a sadistic smile on his face as he lowered his head "Ooo..sees we are finally moving on from the foal stuff."  the look in his eyes began to change as it went from a fun, lovable goof to that of a sadistic maniac. He began to twist his neck looking at Dynamo sideways as his neck let out a crack "I was hoping I could finally let loose, finally loosened out all my muscles...now remember you asked for this."

Moving his  front hoof along the ground he just kept looking at Dynamo sideways, moving forward a few steps he took off full speed towards Dynamo. The moment he got close he twisted on his hooves so he was facing away from Dynamo. He leapt up, his hind legs coming in before shooting out like a rocket towards Dynamo's face, hoping to send him flying. If he connected with the hit he would rush towards Dynamo again bring up his front hooves and aim a hard stomp down to send him into the ring

Dynamo chuckled slightly as he saw the cut upon Canteen's cheek. "I guess we do match, huh? Also, that's okay. I can get the jacket sewn and fixed up, but I didn't think it would get ruined from the gauntlets." He shrugged as he saw Canteen turning around to face the gaming unicorn. As he turned, Dynamo noticed the sadistic smile upon Canteen's face. A slight chill ran down the blue unicorn's spine. It was the same unnerving feeling he got, while being chased by his opponent yesterday. "Well, it was going to become serious sooner or later. So, I guess the gloves come off for this next fight. No pun intended, of course." He took a deep breath and sighed, getting into a fighting pose and nods. "I can say the same thing about you, Canteen. You said you wanted to see my magical abilities and to have me be serious. So, I'll give it all I've got."

Dynamo watched closely as Canteen started to take a few steps forward, before breaking out into a sprint. The blue unicorn threw his arms up to guard, before seeing Canteen turn around and sent a powerful kick upwards. As the kick landed, the kick had broke through the guard and connected. As Canteen had kicked his chest, Dynamo gasped as he was sent upwards into the air. As the blue unicorn tried to gather his bearings, his eyes widened as Canteen had jumped above Dynamo. As the earth pony was about to aim a stomping kick towards the ring, Dynamo quickly used an advanced wind spell to create a barrier. As the attack connected, the damage was lessened, but Dynamo still crashed into the ring. The wind barrier, however, managed to lessen the damage slightly, but also damage the opponent, as well. 

It took a moment for Dynamo to struggle in standing up. The kicks were much more powerful than the previous attacks, but Dynamo didn't expect the power difference to be this wide of a margin. 'I knew he was being serious, but I didn't think his power and speed would be this powerful. It's like he was warming up, before taking the fight to the next level.' He closed his eyes and sighed. Using a small healing spell to make the pain in his back less unbearable. "Okay, then. If he wanted to see what my magic is capable of, then I'm not holding anything back." He muttered to himself as he waited for Canteen in preparation for the next attack.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

21 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata looked down at Tricis with a prideful gleam on his face. "It's anticlimactic, isn't it? You've known her for so long and now she's dead." He raised his claw, curling it to a fist. "But you won't have to worry about that for very long." He dashed to the right, moving so fast that he seemed to disappear before stopping behind Jade. He brought down his fist like a hammer toward her back.

Jade was startled for a moment at Rokata's speed, and tried to duck away before he could attack, but his fist grazed her, sending an ache along her spine as she leapt away.

She grunted, spun to face him. This would be a real challenge; he was powerful and fast.

But so am I.

She darted forward, zigzagging to keep him guessing. She swung a leg toward his chest, thinking a few fractured ribs might slow him down.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:24 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo chuckled slightly as he saw the cut upon Canteen's cheek. "I guess we do match, huh? Also, that's okay. I can get the jacket sewn and fixed up, but I didn't think it would get ruined from the gauntlets." He shrugged as he saw Canteen turning around to face the gaming unicorn. As he turned, Dynamo noticed the sadistic smile upon Canteen's face. A slight chill ran down the blue unicorn's spine. It was the same unnerving feeling he got, while being chased by his opponent yesterday. "Well, it was going to become serious sooner or later. So, I guess the gloves come off for this next fight. No pun intended, of course." He took a deep breath and sighed, getting into a fighting pose and nods. "I can say the same thing about you, Canteen. You said you wanted to see my magical abilities and to have me be serious. So, I'll give it all I've got."

Dynamo watched closely as Canteen started to take a few steps forward, before breaking out into a sprint. The blue unicorn threw his arms up to guard, before seeing Canteen turn around and sent a powerful kick upwards. As the kick landed, the kick had broke through the guard and connected. As Canteen had kicked his chest, Dynamo gasped as he was sent upwards into the air. As the blue unicorn tried to gather his bearings, his eyes widened as Canteen had jumped above Dynamo. As the earth pony was about to aim a stomping kick towards the ring, Dynamo quickly used an advanced wind spell to create a barrier. As the attack connected, the damage was lessened, but Dynamo still crashed into the ring. The wind barrier, however, managed to lessen the damage slightly, but also damage the opponent, as well. 

It took a moment for Dynamo to struggle in standing up. The kicks were much more powerful than the previous attacks, but Dynamo didn't expect the power difference to be this wide of a margin. 'I knew he was being serious, but I didn't think his power and speed would be this powerful. It's like he was warming up, before taking the fight to the next level.' He closed his eyes and sighed. Using a small healing spell to make the pain in his back less unbearable. "Okay, then. If he wanted to see what my magic is capable of, then I'm not holding anything back." He muttered to himself as he waited for Canteen in preparation for the next attack.

Dynamo was speaking about gloves coming off as he spoke softly "When I focus..that's when you know you are in trouble." he said with his sadistic grin. The defense was enough to catch his attention as he moved back from the crater he created using Dynamo Canteen dripped blood as the wind was sharp like a razor. He had cuts going up along his front legs and chest area "Well you still havent gotten serious it seems. That will be a mistake." moving around the ring seemingly circling Dynamo like a predator would wounded prey. "Topaz." he said walking still "Out of the ring.." he said simply before chuckling some "Unless you want to be part of the fun." eyes never leaving Dynamo, he was looking over his defensive stance. "Breathing must be hard after that...Let me know if you need a breather."

Staying about 30 feet away from Dynamo, making a full circle around his opponent before starting again this time getting a bit closer. 20 feet followed by 10 feet. Each complete circle he was closing in on his prey before finally when he completed his last circle at 10 feet he dug his hooves in and charged forward towards Dynamo from the front smirking as his eyes glinted with happiness but as well a sadistic look like the pain was nothing more then part of this game. Getting close he planted his front hooves down as he did a hoof stand up, he began to move his upper legs around so he spun. His hind legs were out as he was spinning at Dynamo like a top

On 4/11/2019 at 9:15 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Dynamo was speaking about gloves coming off as he spoke softly "When I focus..that's when you know you are in trouble." he said with his sadistic grin. The defense was enough to catch his attention as he moved back from the crater he created using Dynamo Canteen dripped blood as the wind was sharp like a razor. He had cuts going up along his front legs and chest area "Well you still havent gotten serious it seems. That will be a mistake." moving around the ring seemingly circling Dynamo like a predator would wounded prey. "Topaz." he said walking still "Out of the ring.." he said simply before chuckling some "Unless you want to be part of the fun." eyes never leaving Dynamo, he was looking over his defensive stance. "Breathing must be hard after that...Let me know if you need a breather."

Staying about 30 feet away from Dynamo, making a full circle around his opponent before starting again this time getting a bit closer. 20 feet followed by 10 feet. Each complete circle he was closing in on his prey before finally when he completed his last circle at 10 feet he dug his hooves in and charged forward towards Dynamo from the front smirking as his eyes glinted with happiness but as well a sadistic look like the pain was nothing more then part of this game. Getting close he planted his front hooves down as he did a hoof stand up, he began to move his upper legs around so he spun. His hind legs were out as he was spinning at Dynamo like a top

Dynamo was breathing heavily as he nodded slightly to Arid's remark. "I might need a couple of seconds. I admit my back hurts, but the barrier kept me from taking serious hits." He says, the barrier dissipating around him. At most, he had around a little more than half of his magic left. He knew from the magic to his limbs, the barrier and magic blades that it wasn't much power. He learned that using magic so carelessly would be his undoing. "I guess not being serious is a mistake. Seeing how I want to gauge the power that my opponent possesses. However, it's impossible with you as you are unpredictable at times. So, you'll have to forgive me. I can promise you that I'm not going to hold back this time around. You won't defeat me here." He says, nodding as he turned to Topaz. "I was going to say the same thing, but Canteen made it easier. The ring might be damaged really badly at this rate. Plus, you saw what I was able to do to Patchwork. This fight is going to get turned up to eleven at this rate."

As Canteen began to circle his opponent, the blue unicorn took steady breaths to get air into his lungs. He knew it wouldn't be that much of a rest, but it gave him time to analyze Canteen's condition. Each time Canteen circled him, Dynamo had taken notice that the earth pony was getting closer and closer to him. At around ten feet, he watched as Canteen charged, before he stood up on his front hooves. At the same time, he began to spin like a top with his hind legs. Dynamo began jumping back repeatedly to avoid the spinning kicks. 'With each spin, he's trying to make send me out of the ring. Either he kicks me out or I'm falling out. I don't think he'll stop his spin as he's set on knocking me out. He's spinning like a top.' He thought, taking notice that the spin wasn't as fast as he anticipated. 'Why is the spin not as difficult to dodge? Wait...it's the damage to his front hooves. He took all that damage from the wind barrier! With all that damage, then it's difficult to keep the spin going.' He thought, his unicorn horn glowing in preparation to use a spell. 'Okay, then. To take out a spinning top, you either need to hit the sides enough, or knock it off balance. Since his arms are damaged, then there's only one thing to do.' With one last back step, he jumped into the air, while looking towards the ring. "Time to put you on ice. FREEZE!" At that moment, Dynamo launched an ice spell towards the ground. As the spell struck the ring, the entire stadium floor had become encased in ice. If the spell worked, then Canteen wouldn't be able to keep his balance. Dynamo turned into his spinning ball form and began to spin dash towards the ring.

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz

Topaz hopped off the ring as Dynamo cast his freeze spell, almost tripping on one of the broken pillars. "Normally I'm supposed to remain professional, but in light of the current situation... retreat!"

On 4/10/2019 at 11:20 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade was startled for a moment at Rokata's speed, and tried to duck away before he could attack, but his fist grazed her, sending an ache along her spine as she leapt away.

She grunted, spun to face him. This would be a real challenge; he was powerful and fast.

But so am I.

She darted forward, zigzagging to keep him guessing. She swung a leg toward his chest, thinking a few fractured ribs might slow him down.

Rokata's clawed hoof smacked the ground, creating a rupture in the earth in an explosion of red energy. Even though Jade dodged it, the explosion would still be felt.

Rokata smiled at Jade when she swung a kick at him. Finally, he was getting what he wanted. The monstrous pegasus held out his clawed leg and caught Jade's kick in his claw. His leg shook at the impact, but quickly held firm, absorbing the power of Jade's strike.

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata's clawed hoof smacked the ground, creating a rupture in the earth in an explosion of red energy. Even though Jade dodged it, the explosion would still be felt.

Rokata smiled at Jade when she swung a kick at him. Finally, he was getting what he wanted. The monstrous pegasus held out his clawed leg and caught Jade's kick in his claw. His leg shook at the impact, but quickly held firm, absorbing the power of Jade's strike.

Jade looked up at Rokata, not expecting him to absorb the blow so well. His leg shook, but he barely flinched.

You asked for it.

She jumped on her other hoof, using the leverage to bring it swinging toward the back of Rokata's head.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:24 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo was breathing heavily as he nodded slightly to Arid's remark. "I might need a couple of seconds. I admit my back hurts, but the barrier kept me from taking serious hits." He says, the barrier dissipating around him. At most, he had around a little more than half of his magic left. He knew from the magic to his limbs, the barrier and magic blades that it wasn't much power. He learned that using magic so carelessly would be his undoing. "I guess not being serious is a mistake. Seeing how I want to gauge the power that my opponent possesses. However, it's impossible with you as you are unpredictable at times. So, you'll have to forgive me. I can promise you that I'm not going to hold back this time around. You won't defeat me here." He says, nodding as he turned to Topaz. "I was going to say the same thing, but Canteen made it easier. The ring might be damaged really badly at this rate. Plus, you saw what I was able to do to Patchwork. This fight is going to get turned up to eleven at this rate."

As Canteen began to circle his opponent, the blue unicorn took steady breaths to get air into his lungs. He knew it wouldn't be that much of a rest, but it gave him time to analyze Canteen's condition. Each time Canteen circled him, Dynamo had taken notice that the earth pony was getting closer and closer to him. At around ten feet, he watched as Canteen charged, before he stood up on his front hooves. At the same time, he began to spin like a top with his hind legs. Dynamo began jumping back repeatedly to avoid the spinning kicks. 'With each spin, he's trying to make send me out of the ring. Either he kicks me out or I'm falling out. I don't think he'll stop his spin as he's set on knocking me out. He's spinning like a top.' He thought, taking notice that the spin wasn't as fast as he anticipated. 'Why is the spin not as difficult to dodge? Wait...it's the damage to his front hooves. He took all that damage from the wind barrier! With all that damage, then it's difficult to keep the spin going.' He thought, his unicorn horn glowing in preparation to use a spell. 'Okay, then. To take out a spinning top, you either need to hit the sides enough, or knock it off balance. Since his arms are damaged, then there's only one thing to do.' With one last back step, he jumped into the air, while looking towarAsds the ring. "Time to put you on ice. FREEZE!" At that moment, Dynamo launched an ice spell towards the ground. As the spell struck the ring, the entire stadium floor had become encased in ice. If the spell worked, then Canteen wouldn't be able to keep his balance. Dynamo turned into his spinning ball form and began to spin dash towards the ring.

As he spun on his front hooves he thought about what Dynamo said of trying to basically study his power and not being able to get a good read. Then speaking of finally not holding back he scoffed some "You said that before." he kept missing with his spinning as he grinned, he was gonna force Dynamo's hoof and step up his game. Suddendly Dynamo was gone jumping into the air he slowed himself a bit before hearing Freeze. "You arent a guard..I wont..." he shut up as the ice froze over the arena, slipping with his front hooves he fell back to his back sliding along the ice. Coming to a stop near the center he stared up at the pegasus above him "Oh I see what you did there." keeping an eye on Dynamo he began to tap the ice -Hmm this is going to be a slight issue. I guess he wanted to keep me from moving around as much as I do-

Seeing Dynamo change into a ball form and fly down towards him he blinked "Oh this is gonna hurt." he said as he used his hooves to try and get up slipping back down. Looking around as he was wondering what to do before he felt a spinning ball of Dynamo slam into him cratering the arena some as he spat out blood. Closing his eyes some as he thought of different things he could do to avoid Dynamo next attack

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As he spun on his front hooves he thought about what Dynamo said of trying to basically study his power and not being able to get a good read. Then speaking of finally not holding back he scoffed some "You said that before." he kept missing with his spinning as he grinned, he was gonna force Dynamo's hoof and step up his game. Suddendly Dynamo was gone jumping into the air he slowed himself a bit before hearing Freeze. "You arent a guard..I wont..." he shut up as the ice froze over the arena, slipping with his front hooves he fell back to his back sliding along the ice. Coming to a stop near the center he stared up at the pegasus above him "Oh I see what you did there." keeping an eye on Dynamo he began to tap the ice -Hmm this is going to be a slight issue. I guess he wanted to keep me from moving around as much as I do-

Seeing Dynamo change into a ball form and fly down towards him he blinked "Oh this is gonna hurt." he said as he used his hooves to try and get up slipping back down. Looking around as he was wondering what to do before he felt a spinning ball of Dynamo slam into him cratering the arena some as he spat out blood. Closing his eyes some as he thought of different things he could do to avoid Dynamo next attack

As Dynamo fell towards the ring in his spin dash form, he contemplated on what he could do next in this battle. His mind raced with countless ideas, but he knew it would be in vain. He had about half of his magic left and any other spells might drain what's left of his energy. He knew Canteen could withstand a dragged out fight, so he had to think of a plan. As he spun, he noticed the ring as an idea formed in his mind. "Hey, Canteen! How about we shake things up a bit! FORCE and ZERO G!!" He called out as his magic horn glowed. As the spell enveloped his spin dash form, he got out of his spin and slammed his hooves to the ring.

The magic soon surged from his hooves and out towards the entire ring around him and Canteen. He hoped that Topaz had exited the ring. Otherwise, he might not be able to guarantee her safety. Cracks began to form as the sound of the ring breaking apart could be heard throughout the stadium. Soon enough, the entire ring had broken apart into different sections. Some parts of the ring had stayed on the ground, while other pieces of the ring had floated into the air. "Now, we have our own little makeshift pinball machine. Let's see if I can't get a new high score." He turned into his spin dash form and began flying towards Canteen once more. If the spell worked, then he the spell would also affect Canteen's gravity to make him float. Meaning the gaming unicorn could attack, while ricocheting off of the floating rocks and keep up the attacks.