Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

6 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

As Jade entered the hotel lobby, she felt a presence growing behind her, something that stopped her in her tracks for a reason she couldn't explain.

"Jade, I'm happy to see that you've made it," Rail said behind her. He was a tall, well dressed red earth pony with a lit cigarette in his teeth. Behind his left shoulder stood a large, imposing pegasus with light green fur and purple designs tatooed across his body. "I hope you're impressed with what I've built here. They can't understand why I selected you. They think this is some kind of punishment. But I expect great things from you. Tomorrow, you'll have a chance to show what you're capable of."

The strange, overwhelming presence suddenly eased up, and Jade was able to walk again. "But for now you should relax. I can even buy you a drink."

Jade turned to look at the taller Earth Pony welcoming her. "It's definitely... very interesting, this place."

She locked eyes with the large Pegasus behind him. She didn't feel intimidated; she'd fought ponies that big before.

She bowed her head. "I would be honoured. Perhaps you could tell me why you selected me?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad

Tricis first looked at Dynamo and Rose, then sighed and turned her attention to Snow. "Show's what a crap job you've done of paying attention. That pony with the inhaler isn't even on your team!" She stood up swiftly, showing she was still spry for her age. "And if you want to make it any further than the first round, you'd better start getting used to your actual team-mate's because right now they're the only chance you have!"

"Tricis, please calm down," Shining Armor requested.

The old mare sat back down and crossed her legs. "I'll calm down when I'm dead. For these years I have left, I shouldn't have to put up with this crap!"

@dragon4111

The leather clad pegasus took flight again, hovering above O'Malley for only a moment before flying off toward the stadium. "I expect a true fight from you," he said.

@Unicorncob

Rail pointed toward the hotel bar, ushering her to follow him as he went to one of the open tables. The pegasus behind him didn't follow. He watched Jade for a few moments before leaving the hotel. You'll have to learn to be scared before you can unlock your potential Jade. Right now I'm far from impressed.

After ordering a round of drinks, Rail looked directly at Jade and extinguished his cigarette. "It's quite simple really. I needed someone who can fight team Rokata and the competition this year wasn't stiff enough. I built your team, you see. Assembled dossiers based on growth potential. The shadow beast, the gamer, the wind master, the ice swordsman, all the perfect underdogs. And you, the ace in the hole."

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @reader8363

"I need a drink," Draco muttered as he started to explore some more after pulling a canteen from his bag and it was his favorite drink grape soda. "Well that was fun," he muttered to himself as he cracked his neck slightly. "Now then I wonder where Shining armor is?" Draco asked himself as he then walked back to the hotel then hearing noise of yelling. "Nnnnope," he stated as he wanted a goddamn beer. But  eh why not he could scout some more. But goddamn it he wanted a goddamn drink.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame

Dynamo's ears perked as his focus was taken away by someone addressing him. He looked to see Frostflame had summed the blue unicorn to being called a coward and someone who couldn't fight. He wanted to open his mouth to respond, but knew he they were partially right. He took a deep breath and sighed loudly. Closing his eyes and clenching his hoof into a fist in he process. He soon slowly opened his eyes and adopted a serious, yet hardened look in his eyes. The feeling of almost no emotion was present within his voice. "I would suggest that you get to know your friends and enemies first, before you assume. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Yes, I'm afraid, but I'm more concerned of failing and letting others down."

The blue unicorn became quiet as he saw Tricis swiftly jump up to her feet and adopted a fighting pose. He was surprised, but he had a feeling that Tricis was stronger than she looked. He just wondered what Tricis was all about and why she was at this tournament. He listened intently to what the coach had said and he felt his ears droop slightly. He felt bad at what he had said moments ago, but Tricis had brought up a good point. He would have to remember to apologize later for his attitude. "I have to admit that the coach is right. There's so many ponies here that we have no clue as to who is on the team. Whoever isn't on our team should just get out of here, so we can figure things out. It's the day before the tournament, so nobody whould go and cause any trouble, right?" He asks as he wanted to try and keep peace, but it wouldn't seem likely at this rate. 

@dragon4111

The bar at O'Malley's hotel was incredibly crowded. He couldn't even see Jade or Rail because of all the people crowding around the bar. They were tournament fans who couldn't afford tickets to the first match, crowding around the bar's TVs in order to see the first round of the tournament. It hadn't started yet, but the staff were preparing the ring. Topaz, the referee, could be seen on stage with her mic. The Road Warriors were gathering on the left side of the ring. O'Malley would notice their captain, Roadrage, the pegasus who killed Riptide.

Draco ordered his beer and watched the t.v with a smirk. This was more his style. Just like in Las Pegasus, a city of sin and greed. A city where ponies were chewed up and spat out into the garbage after a night just like a mare that prowls the night after a night with a gullible target. "Let's see what you're made of Mr. Roadrage," Draco stated as he watched.

Edited by dragon4111

@Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363

Dynamo rolled his eyes at Frostflame's remark, but decided to pay it no mind. He couldn't help himself to become nervous from time to time. He wasn't the most confident of ponies, but he knew he would have to be confident when the time called upon it. For now, he sighed and looked back to Tricis. Raising an eyebrow with a look of concern upon his face. "I would like to ask why we are all here in the first place. Since it's like you and Frostflame had said. We are disfunctional, but we have to work together or we'll lose. So, I guess we should wait till later? When we the whole team is present. This way, we can all get to know each other and see what reason we are here for at this competition." He shook his head and sighed once again, before continuing. "Look, I'm not here to cause trouble or to make enemies. With how this tournament sounds, it's better to have friends and allies." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rail pointed toward the hotel bar, ushering her to follow him as he went to one of the open tables. The pegasus behind him didn't follow. He watched Jade for a few moments before leaving the hotel. You'll have to learn to be scared before you can unlock your potential Jade. Right now I'm far from impressed.

After ordering a round of drinks, Rail looked directly at Jade and extinguished his cigarette. "It's quite simple really. I needed someone who can fight team Rokata and the competition this year wasn't stiff enough. I built your team, you see. Assembled dossiers based on growth potential. The shadow beast, the gamer, the wind master, the ice swordsman, all the perfect underdogs. And you, the ace in the hole."

Jade glared at the larger Pegasus as she passed him to follow Rail. She could tell he was judging him. Her nostrils flared for a moment.

Sizing me up?

She took a sip of her drink--non-alcoholic--and listened to Rail's explanation. She raised an eyebrow at him calling her his 'ace in the hole'. She hadn't expected that answer, but it made her feel good. Her master warned her multiple times about her ego being a danger of blinding her, but she allowed herself to feel at least a little pride.

She took another sip and looked around the bar. Colourful characters made up the majority of the patrons. She kept an eye out for the ones Rail had mentioned. Her supposed teammates. Anyone else she watched for a moment longer.

Friends close, enemies closer.

• Brohoof 1

As Canteen heard the old mare he slowly got up to his hooves, chuckling some "Well, if you say you would need to die to calm down grandma....I dont mind doing that myself." he began to walk towards the door kissing the air towards the others "See you all later sweet hearts. Dont go getting killed out there....that's my job to kill each one of you. Especially you grandma, dont go dying of old age till I can get my hooves on you." As he opened the door he walked out letting it shut behind him

As he walked out into the hall his neck felt tight as he was lifted off the ground, being pulled a female unicorn she looked at Canteen pushing her glasses up "There you are Canteen, you know better then to wander around alone." tightening the hold on his neck she could hear him gasping out a chuckle to her

"Mmm Nocturne, I did it hoping you would choke me a bit. Keep this up I may fall in love with you." he was dropped to the ground coughing as he slowly got up "Aww just had a bit of fun with another team." he said as they headed to the elevator Canteen saw Melio asleep and picked him up setting him on his back. They continued on to their room

As Canteen left, In Frostflame's mind he repeated over and over "don't kill him, don't kill him, don't kill him." He then walked over to a chair, and sat down. Waiting for the rest of his group to appear, he remained silent until then. He didn't like his team so far, but being lippy about it wasn't going to help him escape with his life.

(edited)

@Unicorncob

Rail's eyes narrowed, honing in on the subtleties in the mare's expression. "Perhaps you and I possess a similar ego," he said. "though you have a lot to improve on, as you'll soon find out."

The unicorn sat up from his seat. "I'd talk with you more, but my time is very valuable. I have to watch my team compete. And you should as well." He said, gesturing to one of the bar's TV screens that was about to play the first match. Then he stepped out of the bar.

@dragon4111

The crowd around the TV screen tightened, but O'Malley could still easily make out the program.

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz

Tricis eyed Canteen as he left the room. She waited a moment for the tension to ease from the air, then looked at the clock on the wall. She eyed Shining armor for a moment, and he nodded. Shining Armor picked up a remote and turned on the Hotel room's TV screen where the first match of the tournament was about to begin.

Tricis stood up in front of the screen, directly eyeing Rose, Dynamo and Frost. "I can only hope your teammates are seeing what you're about to see. You aren't taking this seriously yet. Maybe this will change your mind." She stepped to the left, allowing them to see the screen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The screen flashed a logo for the dark tournament, followed by two sponsor logos, then the screen cute to a wide view of the stadium. Cheering fans were covering every available seat and creating an almost uniformly moving mass.

“ROKATA!” They cheered, “RO-KA-TA! RO-KA-TA!”

Topaz was standing in the center of the ring, an orange, lithe unicorn with a light blue scarf. She had a mic hovering in front of her, and a spotlight shining from above.

“Alright all you pain enthusiasts, welcome to the first matchup of the Dark Tournament!” She announced, her ears twitching with anticipation, “In this corner, we have the undefeatable, beyond believable, Team Rokata!” With a wild hoof motion, she gestured to the right side of the stadium. A large door opened across from the ring, revealing two ponies and a minotaur, backlit with a blue light.

One of the ponies was a pale orange unicorn with wild, unkempt red hair. There was a leather device on his left front leg and his cutie mark was a leather-bound book with a red line cut into it.

The other pony was a mare dressed entirely in a blue robe with a white headscarf obscuring her face aside from her pink eyes and blue horn. She was smaller than an average pony, and her cutie mark was obscured by her robes.

The minotaur was nearly as tall as the door they were standing behind. He had to be at least nine feet tall. His coat was a dotted grey and his horns were ivory white.

The crowd continued their cheer before it slowly died down into a confused murmur.

“Where’s the rest of Team Rokata?” One of them asked.

“Where Rokata and Mason?”

One gryphon clutched his claw angrily and stood up from her seat. “I paid top dollar to see team Rokata fight and half of them are gone!”

Topaz did her best to calm the crowd. “Right, Team Rokata was given half an hour to produce their entire team, but two members haven’t shown up. Rokata team will be forced to fight with only three members! But, um, that’s okay because that only makes this more exciting!” She paused for a moment and her ears lowered. “…right? Um…” She swallowed the embarrassment and went on with the show. “Team Rokata as I’m sure you all know is the returning champion team with a perfect record. But they might not have an easy time with this team: The Road Warriors!" She motioned to the opposite side of the stage where a similar giant door opened. Roadrage, the leather-armored blue pegasus O'Malley had seen earlier was standing with four teammates, all geared out in similar themed post-apocalyptic leather armor and facepaint. "Those of you glued to your TV screens will notice a stand in replacing Riptide who we're told has had out-of-the-ring complications."

Topaz instructed, "Would the acting captain of each team please make their way forward?" Topaz stepped back and waited as Roadrage stepped onto the stage. The orange unicorn from Team Rokata stepped up as well.

"I'll act as captain in place of Rune." He said in an eloquent tone.

"Where's the rest of your team? Too scared to face me?" Roadrage asked, teaming with anger.

"Our captain happened to be extremely lazy and didn't want to fight." The unicorn said, "You can happily use this to your advantage. We'll fight one on one and if you win a single match, we'll forfeit the tournament to you."

"You're going to regret underestimating us."

"Naturally."

"The terms are one on one! First team to three wins advances!" Topaz announced as the two ponies returned to the sideline.

A few moments later, one pony from each team stepped onto the stage. A large earth pony with metal face piercings and spiky metal shoulder guards stepped up from the Road Warriors, and the mare with the blue robe and face cover hopped onto the ring from Team Rokata. The pair starred off at one another for a few seconds before the large earth pony spoke.

"Not much of a challenge for me. I like that."

"The first match of the first round of the Dark Tournament is the mysterious Selene versus the big stallion Roadblock!" Tricis announced. With a dramatic hoof motion, she announced the beginning of the fight. "BEGIN!"

Roadblock took a step forward, then Selene closed her eyes and tilted her head down. Her horn glowed blue, and Roadblock's eyes shined bright yellow for a split moment. Roadblock stopped in his tracks and his eyes rolled back in his head. The large stallion crashed onto the stadium, apparently dead. 

This was followed by a long period of silent confusion from the audience. The rest of the Road Warriors started looking at each other in confusion as the audience discussed what they just saw.

“Did I miss something?” one audience member asked.

“There wasn’t a fight.”

Topaz stepped forward and frantically said, “Uh, I’ll start a ten count for Roadblock!” She waved her hoof over Roadblock’s body with each count. “One! Two! Three!”

"Weak minded," Selene muttered, “he won’t be getting up.” She turned and started walking back to her team.

“Four! Five! Six!”

“You could have given them a show,” her stallion teammate said.

“Seven! Eight!”

“Our instructions were clear. Win as efficiently as possible.”

“Nine and ten! The winner by either knock out or death is Selene! Rokata gets a point!”

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

"Alright one down and two more to go," Draco stated as he cracked his neck slightly. "Roadblock was probably looking at her flanks," Draco stated with a chuckle. "But this will be an interesting tournament," he stated to himself watching with a critical eye. "Hmm avoid her mindcontrol...Piss her off or? Maybe temporarily blind her?" Draco asked himself slightly as he tapped his hoof against his chin.

Edited by dragon4111

@Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363

Dynamo breathed a sigh of relief as Canteen had made his exit out of the hotel room. If Canteen was this strong, then who else would be at that level of strength for the tournament. There were multiple thoughts going through his mind, but he stopped as Tricis and Shining Armor turned the TV on to tune in on the tournament. The blue unicorn directed his attention towards Tricis, who instructed the team with watching the matches. He nods as he took a seat in one of the available chairs. "I guess it's good to see how these matches will play out. Better to know some things about our opponent instead of playing guessing games." He says as he paid close attention to the two teams.

He raised an eyebrow in confusion as he wondered where the missing team members were at. He chose not to worry and started to watch the match unfold. His raised his eyebrows in shock over the quick match. "How did she do that? All she did was charge her horn with magic and the next thing was the stallion had hit the ground." He says as he became dumbfounded on what just happened. Dynamo could only sigh and shake his head. "That stallion doesn't live up to his name very well. That mare just destroyed the roadblock that was placed in front of her. Whoever this Selene is, she's got a lot of skill." He became quiet as he began to see what Tricis was talking about. 'If this is what she meant by taking this seriously, then I have to make sure that I'm ready. There might be other team's that will be prepared and won't hesitate to bring us down.' 

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz 

@Dynamo Pad

The Minotaur stepped onto the ring, creating a loud boom with each step he took. From the opposing team, a small yellow pegasus with spiked black hair and white tips jumped onto the ring. The minotaur took a moment to pick up Roadblock's body and toss it out of the ring. O'Malley's assumption about mind control was wrong. It was now clear that he was dead.

"And we move quickly onto match two! Onyx versus Drifter!"

"You let ya fame get to ya head!" Drifter shouted in a heavy Australian accent. "Let's show you a real tossa!"

"Fighters, take your stances please!" Topaz instructed. She paused for a moment to observe the two fighters and then began the match. "And, begin!"

Drifter wasted no time, he spread his wings, showing off an impressively long natural wingspan. His wings had leather straps holding on metal rocket tubes beneath his feathers. They were connected to a gas pump on his back that he started pulling with his mouth, revving some kind of internal engine built into his armor. He'll be easy pickings that one. He thought. He wont be fast enough to stop me. Just gotta hit 'n retreat.

Onyx remained motionless, so the pegasus acted. He let go of the engine pulley and his wings lit up with dazzling blue flames. He shot into the air, becoming little more than a yellow and black blur circling around the stadium.

"Woah, it's hard to even describe what I'm looking at people!" Topaz commented. "Drifter has shifted into high gear and now he's circling the stadium at Mach speeds! I can barely even hear my own thoughts!"

Drifter kept his eyes focused on the minotaur as electricity built up around his wingtips. That's right slug, you can't keep up with me! At speeds like this that brute will be helpless!

"This is ridiculous!" one audience member shouted over the roaring sound.

"Onyx is just standing there. It's like he's given up!"

Too late, bull! The pegasus swiftly changed directions and dive bombed straight for the back of Onyx's head.

It was all too fast for the cameras to record. Onyx turned his head and upper body as Drifter dove at him. Surprising the pegasus when it was too late for him to react. The Minotaur reached out with an open palm and the pegasus crashed into his hand. What resulted was a spectacular explosion, sending shredded leather, feathers, blood and metal across the ring in a cloud of black smoke.

A wave of shock overtook the crowd. No one had even seen the minotaur move, and he had already defeated his opponent. Onyx was still standing with his palm outstretched as the explosion subsided.

"Dear Celestia ponies, it was... so beautiful." Topaz commented as the minotaur exited the ring. "Bits and pieces flying everywhere like a spectacular firework display of equine misery! Onyx defeats Drifter in one single blow!"

• Brohoof 1

Frostflame shook his head, "Better equipment doesn't make a better fighter... that poor sod learned that the hard way, and now his grave will be little more than a can of soup." He looked at the others then back at the TV and thought to himself "Can't be arrogant, less I turn into soup as well, I need to stay vigilant and prepare myself for anything." Frostflame closed his eye and began channeling his icy magic, while listening to the TV.

Jade didn't really appreciate Rail's final comment before turning her attention to the TV screen. She watched the matches unfold, and studied the combatants carefully.

That mare seems to have some kind of mind control power. And that Pegasus seemed to have a chance. I think I could take that Minotaur on, he seems all brawn. But that mare is a different story.

She looked around the bar, eyeing up the more eccentric-looking characters. Which ones would she be paired with? Or against?

I can't seem too eager, she thought, they might think it's weakness if I rush up to ponies and try to make nice. Might think I'm trying to get them to go easy on me. I'll let them come to me.

Edited by Unicorncob

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes passed as tournament officials tried to keep up with how fast the matches were going by. Roadrage stepped up to the ring, teeming with rage. He was seething with an anger that O'Malley hadn't even seen when he killed his team-mate only an hour earlier.

The orange unicorn stepped onto the ring as well. He had a wide, pleased grin on his face like he was in on a joke no one else knew about.

"Alright fans, team Rokata is up by two points, but this last fight is what determines it all! Roadrage versus Nin!"

"I told you you'd regret this!" Roadrage spat. "You're going to die with that smirk on your face!" 

"Alright fighters, you may begin!" Topaz announced.

Roadrage yelled angrily and flew straight into the air, hovering over his opponent and Topaz. His wings pointed forward and his feathers started to glow bright yellow, creating an electric charge as he prepared some sort of attack. "Look out below!" He cried. Topaz wisely jumped off of the ring and ducked beside it before Roadrage shot out a massive barrage of glowing yellow bullets from his wingtips. They pelted the ring, leaving deep cracks and small crators in the concrete as bullet casings fell down in a seemingly endless shower.

The barrage continued for several seconds, nothing could be heard over the sound of supernatural gunfire. Nin was standing in the wake of the barrage. Blood burst from his body with every bullet that hit him, painting the ring around him in crimson red.

Roadrage finally stopped his barrage and surveyed the damage. The ring was ruined with bullet holes. The officials would have to repair it before the next fight. Nin was still standing, but his blood was gushing from his body and he was shaking. "Had enough?" Roadrage asked with a smirk, hovering closer to the injured opponent.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" The orange unicorn said. "It hurts so good!" 

Nin looked up at his opponent with a bloodlust in his eyes. But not necessarily his opponent's blood. His own seemed to be enough. His horn glowed brightly with the same crimson red color as his blood. His wounds started to heal themselves, tendons reconnecting as the skin tissue reformed to cover the wounds. The puddle beneath him turned into a dazzling red light as the blood evaporated and converted into beams of energy that shot up into the air, creating a runic symbol in front of Nin's face that swirled with into a shape resembling an hourglass-like shape.

Before Roadrage could react, a beam of white light shot from the rune and enveloped his entire body. The pegasus was shot into the roof of the stadium by the energy beam, and when it subsided, the only thing left of him was a black smear on the stadium's roof.

The crowd broke into a cheer, not seeming bothered by the fights' short nature. 

"RO-KA-TA! RO-KA-TA!"

Nin walked to his opponents' side of the stadium and looked at the two remaining members of The Road Warriors. "It's unfortunate that you didn't get to fight. Would you like to challenge any of us as well? Just for sport?" He didn't get an answer. The two fighters ran through their doors and didn't look back.

"It's official, people! With a score of three to zero, team Rokata advances to the next round of the tournament!" Topaz announced, but before she could officially wrap up the fight, Nin walked toward her as well. He outstretched a hoof to her.

"The mic, please?"

Topaz stared blankly for a moment, before handing the mic to him.

Nin took the mic and turned directly to one of the cameras to make an announcement. "You'd all best enjoy the other matches while they last... because anyone who fights us can expect to have a very short fight. We aren't here to entertain you. Anyone foolish enough to step into the ring after seeing that will find out the meaning of my words."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame

After that, the broadcast cut to a commercial break. Tricis turned off the TV in the hotel room that Dynamo, Frost, and Rose were watching and then sat back down next to shining armor. The whole team fight lasted less than three minutes. "That's what you're up against," she said. "And if any of you aren't scared, you may indeed be too foolish for me to help."

@Unicorncob @dragon4111

The bar started to clear out after the fight, giving O'Malley and Jade a chance to see each other before getting back to their room.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame
Rose halted when the coach turned the tv on and watched it until the ending. Then said calmly, "They seem interesting, I'll going to get a drink from the bar." She stepped out the door and sat down before unleashing her breath that she was holding, she hadn't fought anyone that strong in years, and that was only her father before he retired for good. She decided to ask her father to switch her swords since she just went with a basic rapier, instead of her best rapier, Thorn. She got and composed herself as she headed to the bar

• Brohoof 1

Draco's smile slowly began to spread across his face. He began to snicker and then laugh. "Oh dear Ancalagon The Black  when you said this mission would be interest...mhmmm Oh boy it is quite interesting.. I'm fired up," Draco muttered to himself as he knocked back a whiskey shot. A grin on his muzzle and fires of determination in his silver eyes.

• Brohoof 1

Jade crossed her front legs as she watched the next fight. Clearly this 'Team Rakota' was a force to be reckoned with.

Shouldn't be too much for me to handle, she thought. Or my team, whoever they are.

As the bar cleared out, she could see O'Malley. She wasn't sure why he was looking at her, but she wasn't curious enough to come to him. She wouldn't be suckered into anyone's mind games.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame

"Oh yeah, enjoy your beer. It's not like we had anything to talk about here," Tricis complained as Rose abruptly left the room. She looked at the only two remaining members of Team Lotus who were still in the room. "Now that all the interruptions are over, I can start answering your questions. Hopefully, your other teammates will find the time to grace us with their pressesnse."

"Perhaps we should go and find them." Shining Armor suggested. 

@Unicorncob @dragon4111

The bar was mostly empty by the time Rose got there. A few of the pony's leaving the bar commented as they walked by Jade. "How do you like the competition?"

A gryphon walked by O'Malley and joked, "He's trying to drink himself to death before his team gets creamed tomorrow."

It seems these bar goers already knew that O'Malley and Jade were on the same team.

• Brohoof 1

"Says the bird brain," Draco stated with a grin as he stood up. "Eh trying to relax is more like it after that display I'm more excited than scared," he chuckled slightly. "The rush of a good fight hoo baby," Draco said as he actively let himself levitate off his chair with his wind powers.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz 

Dynamo watched as the next fight between Onyx and Drifter was about to start. As the match got underway, he studied the two fighters and noticed that Onyx seemed to be not that fast. However, it all changed when Onyx quickly turned and eliminated Drifter. The blue unicorn gritted his teeth as he watched the match was over before it even started. "How is that guy even fast? He seems to be lacking speed, yet he's quick in his reaction time. It was as if Drifter's equipment was a hindrance or it didn't even matter at all." He muttered to himself as they just moved on to the third and final match. True to his name, Roadrage was flying in anger, while the opponent seemed to enjoy the pain. Dynamo couldn't help, but feel disturbed at how Team Rokata was acting. He stared in wonder at what Nin was doing, but his look of wonder turned to shock at how he defeated Roadrage like it was nothing. All the matches took just a few moments, but each member of Team Rokata had fought like they weren't even trying. 

As Tricis turned the TV off and sat back down, the blue unicorn listened to her words as he felt himself trembling. "I guess we really got our work cut out for us, huh? I didn't think there would be crazy strong opponents here, but then again, this is the not your average tournament." He says as he heard Jade beginning to leave the room to head down to the bar. He heard Tricis was prepared to answer any question that the team was going to ask her. "I think we should go as a group and look for the others. It honestly depends on where they would be, but maybe some of the team is at the bar. It seems to be a somewhat gathering place for others to meet up and scout the competition." He says as he listened to Shining Armor's suggestion. He could feel his stomach beginning to churn as he felt his nervousness beginning to return. He wanted to talk to someone, but he knew that some of his team weren't really the best when it came to reassurance.