Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

When she concentrated, she was able to move with body and aura as one, stretching out her wings a and legs with glowing ropes of lightning connecting the cuffs. It was awkward and difficult. She needed to stay at peak power just to walk or flap her wings.

Jade grunted, her face scrunching as she focused on staying at full power. She felt her aura filling her body, and she tried to stretch out her legs and wings further.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Chuckling some he looked at Dynamo "The horns? Oh because I wanted to make a like lion mane with horns so I can stab people with it." he looked at Melio giving him a gem
"By the way dont you go trying to figure out those gems. It may surprise you with the info." he winked at Dynamo before walking up to Melio "Alright guys let us head towards food, if they have a buffet that would rule."

Melio looked confused at Canteen before nodding about the food comment

Viridi grabbed the bag, pulling it back she released it towards Jade, after that though she began swinging her tail at the other's face to distract her with it. "In real fights or war distractions come in many forms so let's see how you deal with this..and trust me I have more distractions ready for you."

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Chuckling some he looked at Dynamo "The horns? Oh because I wanted to make a like lion mane with horns so I can stab people with it." he looked at Melio giving him a gem
"By the way dont you go trying to figure out those gems. It may surprise you with the info." he winked at Dynamo before walking up to Melio "Alright guys let us head towards food, if they have a buffet that would rule."

Melio looked confused at Canteen before nodding about the food comment

Dynamo raised an eyebrows, before chuckling at Canteen's explanation. He soon stopped chuckling as he thought about Canteen's reasoning. "You know something? That actually does make a lot of sense. It would give you both the intimidation factor and the power to back that up. True, there's no magic from the horns you have, but with the inhaler you have a way to have style in combat. In some odd way, that's actually pretty genius." He had to admit that while Canteen seemed odd to him, he felt like he could understand him. As strange as that sound, but he knew he might not understand Canteen fully. As he was given the gem by Melio, his ears perked as Canteen had advised him about the gem. He looked up to his potential opponent, before looking back towards the gem. "Huh. I guess what you mean is that this gem is more than it may appear. Not only that, but it might not be just a way to slow down time for you, right?"

At the mention of going to get some dinner, Dynamo nodded as he stood up and hopped off of the ring. He reached the siblings, before falling in step with them. "I think so. Some hotels I have been to have buffet tables. So, I can imagine that this place would be no exception. Plus, with this being a tournament, then it might just be an all you can eat buffet." He says, blushing slightly with a chuckle as his stomach growled at the thought. "Thanks a lot Canteen. Now I'm hoping that there is a buffet table now." He smirked as he was joking with his potential new friends and rivals. 

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade grunted, her face scrunching as she focused on staying at full power. She felt her aura filling her body, and she tried to stretch out her legs and wings further.

Tricis smiled. "Good. Like I said before, you can think of those as training weights for a different kind of muscle. The longer you keep them on, the more benefit you'll get. Which Is why I expect you to keep them on at all times until the appropriate time to take them off. I trust you'll know when that is."

6 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"I eat these in moderation. I eat my meat and vegetables," Draco stated with a grin on his face. He chuckled as he then said ""A treat now and then isn't so out of the question now is it?" Draco asked Dai.

"A treat?" Dai asked with a smirk. "Sure! go ahead and indulge~" She got up on all fours again arching her back before walking closer to Draco. She wasn't quite sure what the smoore ingredients would actually make.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz

Copper was headed to one of the buffet areas himself before he spotted Dynamo and the other two members of Team Crimos.  He was surprised by them being together, and didn't know how they came together.  Shoving that thought away, he trotted over to them with a big smile.  "Hey, Dynamo!" he cheered happily to his old friend, then pointed at the one who gave chase to him.  "Lemme guess, you offered to be the one buying his dinner for stealing his notebook?"

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz

Rose smacked the ball to send it sailing at the wall. She really wanted to slice off the tail that was waving in her face, but she left her sword in the hotel. She continues to watch it's movement to know when to strike it again, while sidestepping the ones where she wouldn't be able to hit. The next got was from her wing, and it kept going like that

On 2/19/2019 at 1:03 AM, Literally Snails said:

Tricis smiled. "Good. Like I said before, you can think of those as training weights for a different kind of muscle. The longer you keep them on, the more benefit you'll get. Which Is why I expect you to keep them on at all times until the appropriate time to take them off. I trust you'll know when that is."

Jade looked up at Tricis, scepticism dancing in her eyes again. She wanted her to keep this focus up until she decided it was time to take them off?

She narrowed her eyes. She could do this. She knew she could.

She nodded slowly. "I will keep them on."

On 2/18/2019 at 8:11 PM, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper was headed to one of the buffet areas himself before he spotted Dynamo and the other two members of Team Crimos.  He was surprised by them being together, and didn't know how they came together.  Shoving that thought away, he trotted over to them with a big smile.  "Hey, Dynamo!" he cheered happily to his old friend, then pointed at the one who gave chase to him.  "Lemme guess, you offered to be the one buying his dinner for stealing his notebook?"

@Arid_Blitz

As Dynamo had arrived at the buffet area with Canteen and Melio, his ears perked as he heard someone calling out to him. The blue unicorn looked around, until he discovered Copper trotting over to them. "Hey, Copper!" He cheered, pulling his old friend into a hug. As he pulled back from the hug, he frowned with a fake pout. "Was it really that obvious? I didn't think anyone would know what happened right away." He soon grinned and chuckled, before shaking his head. "I think there's been a misunderstanding, my friend. I'll explain everything later when we're training. That's if you were up for some training for the next few matches. Actually, Canteen and Melio invited me to join them for dinner. Did you want to join us? Canteen and Melio are pretty cool once you get to know them."

19 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked up at Tricis, scepticism dancing in her eyes again. She wanted her to keep this focus up until she decided it was time to take them off?

She narrowed her eyes. She could do this. She knew she could.

She nodded slowly. "I will keep them on."

"Good," Tricis said with a nod. "That means you're going to be at peak performance any time you want to move."

Tricis walked toward the mouth of the cave and sat down with her back against a tall rock. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. Those cuffs will help prepare your body, but you will need to prepare your mind for yourself." Tricis paused for another moment, then pointed at Jade's sword at her side. "Take that out for me, Jade. Show me that you can still use it the way you learned to during my tests."

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo had arrived at the buffet area with Canteen and Melio, his ears perked as he heard someone calling out to him. The blue unicorn looked around, until he discovered Copper trotting over to them. "Hey, Copper!" He cheered, pulling his old friend into a hug. As he pulled back from the hug, he frowned with a fake pout. "Was it really that obvious? I didn't think anyone would know what happened right away." He soon grinned and chuckled, before shaking his head. "I think there's been a misunderstanding, my friend. I'll explain everything later when we're training. That's if you were up for some training for the next few matches. Actually, Canteen and Melio invited me to join them for dinner. Did you want to join us? Canteen and Melio are pretty cool once you get to know them."

The Earth Pony couldn't help but have a laugh.  The opposing team inviting Dynamo out for dinner?  That's something he rarely saw in his days.  Regardless, he nodded and said, "Sure, why not?  I'm down to grab a bite at the nearest buffet."  He doesn't sound like a mercenary, but that was because it was his old friend, and he didn't want to act all doom and gloom.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

The Earth Pony couldn't help but have a laugh.  The opposing team inviting Dynamo out for dinner?  That's something he rarely saw in his days.  Regardless, he nodded and said, "Sure, why not?  I'm down to grab a bite at the nearest buffet."  He doesn't sound like a mercenary, but that was because it was his old friend, and he didn't want to act all doom and gloom.

Dynamo smiled as he heard Copper laugh. To him, it felt like his old friend had never left. He would definitely have to catch up with Copper sometime soon. "Awesome! We'll get something to eat at the buffet and then we'll continue our training. Of course, I'll have to begin my training. Seeing how I was chased for a good amount of time." He grinned sheepishly and chuckled. He couldn't blame Canteen as he was protecting his little brother. He soon leaned over, so he was able to whisper into Copper's ear. "We do need to talk about something later. I was given something by Melio and I thought you and I can discuss some stuff." He whispered softy, while making sure that Canteen and Melio weren't able to listen. He wasn't trying to be secretive, but he knew that while they could be friends, they were at the moment enemy teams and rivals for tomorrow.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo smiled as he heard Copper laugh. To him, it felt like his old friend had never left. He would definitely have to catch up with Copper sometime soon. "Awesome! We'll get something to eat at the buffet and then we'll continue our training. Of course, I'll have to begin my training. Seeing how I was chased for a good amount of time." He grinned sheepishly and chuckled. He couldn't blame Canteen as he was protecting his little brother. He soon leaned over, so he was able to whisper into Copper's ear. "We do need to talk about something later. I was given something by Melio and I thought you and I can discuss some stuff." He whispered softy, while making sure that Canteen and Melio weren't able to listen. He wasn't trying to be secretive, but he knew that while they could be friends, they were at the moment enemy teams and rivals for tomorrow.

Copper took note of what Dynamo whispered to him.  Whatever it was, it might help them succeed in the fight that they'll have.  He nodded at his old friend, then brought a hoof over his shoulder.  "C'mon.  Let's grab a bit to eat.  I'm starving.  After that we'll get to training."  He walked over to the nearest buffet, all smiles and the occasional chuckle from funny stuff he remembered with his old friend.

10 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper took note of what Dynamo whispered to him.  Whatever it was, it might help them succeed in the fight that they'll have.  He nodded at his old friend, then brought a hoof over his shoulder.  "C'mon.  Let's grab a bit to eat.  I'm starving.  After that we'll get to training."  He walked over to the nearest buffet, all smiles and the occasional chuckle from funny stuff he remembered with his old friend.

Dynamo was surprised as Copper threw a hoof over his shoulder. He soon smiled and chuckled as they duo walked in step towards the main hotel. "That sounds good to me. I haven't eaten all day and I'm hoping that this is an all you can eat buffet." He says, soon arriving at the dining hall of the buffet area. As he walked over to grab a plate, Dynamo looked to his old friend as he raised a curious eyebrow. "So, talk to me Tip Toes. What have you been doing since that last day of our training in the dojo? How long has it been since that day?" He asks, wanting to catch up and know more about his oldest friend. 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo was surprised as Copper threw a hoof over his shoulder. He soon smiled and chuckled as they duo walked in step towards the main hotel. "That sounds good to me. I haven't eaten all day and I'm hoping that this is an all you can eat buffet." He says, soon arriving at the dining hall of the buffet area. As he walked over to grab a plate, Dynamo looked to his old friend as he raised a curious eyebrow. "So, talk to me Tip Toes. What have you been doing since that last day of our training in the dojo? How long has it been since that day?" He asks, wanting to catch up and know more about his oldest friend. 

At the mention of one of his nicknames, Copper let out a whistle in surprise.  THAT was something he hasn't heard in a long time.  "Tip Toes, that was like two years ago when you called me that.  I'm surprised you even remember that.  You remember the name of our Shoman, though?  I think it was Twinkle Berry, if I recall."

At the mention of one of his nicknames, Copper let out a whistle in surprise.  THAT was something he hasn't heard in a long time.  "Tip Toes, that was like two years ago when you called me that.  I'm surprised you even remember that.  You remember the name of our Shoman, though?  I think it was Twinkle Berry, if I recall."

Dynamo rolled his eyes with a smirk. "I could never forget that nickname. I gave you that nickname after our teacher told us to have a serious, yet practice spar. You were always too quick on your hooves. I either couldn't land a punch or I missed with a spell at times." He sighed and shook his head in surprise. "Two years, huh? I can't believe it's been that long since we last saw each other. Time sure does fly, in my opinion." At the mention of their teacher, Dynamo nodded wholeheartedly. "One could never forget about Master Twinkle. I know you called her Shoman, but I always referred to her as Master, or Sensei. She was kind, but always knew how to instruct discipline." He says, while beginning to pile his plate up with food from the buffet table.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo rolled his eyes with a smirk. "I could never forget that nickname. I gave you that nickname after our teacher told us to have a serious, yet practice spar. You were always too quick on your hooves. I either couldn't land a punch or I missed with a spell at times." He sighed and shook his head in surprise. "Two years, huh? I can't believe it's been that long since we last saw each other. Time sure does fly, in my opinion." At the mention of their teacher, Dynamo nodded wholeheartedly. "One could never forget about Master Twinkle. I know you called her Shoman, but I always referred to her as Master, or Sensei. She was kind, but always knew how to instruct discipline." He says, while beginning to pile his plate up with food from the buffet table.

Copper couldn't help but chuckle as he too piled up his food from the buffet table.  "She was keen on having fun as well.  Always likes to makes jokes at some points in our time with her."  He shook his head, thinking back to the good ol' days.  "I remember you being so shy when we first met.  Where did you get the courage to talk so much now?"

Copper couldn't help but chuckle as he too piled up his food from the buffet table.  "She was keen on having fun as well.  Always likes to makes jokes at some points in our time with her."  He shook his head, thinking back to the good ol' days.  "I remember you being so shy when we first met.  Where did you get the courage to talk so much now?"

Dynamo snickered as he remembered Twinkle's personality. "I almost forgot about her ideology of having fun. She knew when to be serious, but she would always be helpful and have fun during training. I think that's how we were able to push ourselves in our training days. I guess that's why I liked her a lot. She was our teacher, but I knew she was our friend too." He smiles as he tried to find a place for the group to sit at. He rolled his eyes as Copper remembered how shy Dynamo was. "Okay. I'm not that shy." He paused momentarily, before chuckling with a smile. "Okay. I'm still shy at times and can be nervous, but I guess that's always been me. I guess I became confident because of Master Twinkle and Master Pinball. The two of them helped me to discover that I can be true to myself, while making sure to give it all that I've got. It was also thanks to you Copper." He says, stopping to glance back to his friend. "It was getting to talk to you and getting to know you was how I got courage. I'm still always afraid I'll say something that will make a fool out of myself. However, I had to accept that I'm not perfect and if everyone likes me for who I am, then it's perfectly fine. It was also thanks to another friend I met, while I moved to Ponyville. I don't know if you know of her, but she's the student to Princess Twilight. Her name is Starlight Glimmer."

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo snickered as he remembered Twinkle's personality. "I almost forgot about her ideology of having fun. She knew when to be serious, but she would always be helpful and have fun during training. I think that's how we were able to push ourselves in our training days. I guess that's why I liked her a lot. She was our teacher, but I knew she was our friend too." He smiles as he tried to find a place for the group to sit at. He rolled his eyes as Copper remembered how shy Dynamo was. "Okay. I'm not that shy." He paused momentarily, before chuckling with a smile. "Okay. I'm still shy at times and can be nervous, but I guess that's always been me. I guess I became confident because of Master Twinkle and Master Pinball. The two of them helped me to discover that I can be true to myself, while making sure to give it all that I've got. It was also thanks to you Copper." He says, stopping to glance back to his friend. "It was getting to talk to you and getting to know you was how I got courage. I'm still always afraid I'll say something that will make a fool out of myself. However, I had to accept that I'm not perfect and if everyone likes me for who I am, then it's perfectly fine. It was also thanks to another friend I met, while I moved to Ponyville. I don't know if you know of her, but she's the student to Princess Twilight. Her name is Starlight Glimmer."

He laughed a little and gave Dynamo a nod.  There was so much to catch up on, he just didn't know where to start it at all.  "After this tournament we'll need to catch up and see what we remember from the time we had our lessons with Master Twinkle.  I swear this couldn't have been a better day for us to reunite."

Just now, DwhitetheGamer said:

He laughed a little and gave Dynamo a nod.  There was so much to catch up on, he just didn't know where to start it at all.  "After this tournament we'll need to catch up and see what we remember from the time we had our lessons with Master Twinkle.  I swear this couldn't have been a better day for us to reunite."

@Arid_Blitz

Dynamo nodded at the idea to catch up after the tournament. "You don't have to tell me twice. I know we can catch up a little, while having dinner and during training. I want to see how much you've improved in your fighting style. It's been a while, so I forget. I think Master Twinkle told you to use more brute force. Something along the lines of the ultimate offensive weapon and the most defensive shield." He grins, while nodding in agreement to Copper's remark. "You can say that again. I seriously can't believe that Master Tricis had called you in to fight on the team. I know I'll have to thank Master Tricis that she found a capable fighter and friend." He says, a thought soon occurring to the blue unicorn. "Speaking of Master Twinkle. I believe she is still teaching others in the same dojo in Fillydelphia. Maybe we can visit her again one day and catch up with her. I'm sure she'd love to see some familiar faces." He says, finding an available seat for the group to sit and eat. He walked over to the table, took a seat and placed the plate in front of him.

15 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Good," Tricis said with a nod. "That means you're going to be at peak performance any time you want to move."

Tricis walked toward the mouth of the cave and sat down with her back against a tall rock. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. Those cuffs will help prepare your body, but you will need to prepare your mind for yourself." Tricis paused for another moment, then pointed at Jade's sword at her side. "Take that out for me, Jade. Show me that you can still use it the way you learned to during my tests."

Jade nodded slowly, starting to understand what this exercise was for. To make herself stronger mentally as well as physically.

She looked back at her sword and craned her neck down to grab the hilt in her teeth, unsheathing the blade with a shng.

Sorry for delay @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer
 even after getting the net just felt ill today and busy *needs chiropractor*

Canteen left Melio in the care of Dynamo and his friend giving a warning of if something happened they would die. Finding Defiant at the bar he dragged him with to the buffet, Defiant didnt even fight knowing how Canteen was "Come along now, gotta get some food in ya. If we dont you wont be any good tomorrow and I'll have to fight twice." he began to walk over to where Dynamo and Copper was as Melio had a plate for Canteen and himself "Ah thanks Melio. Defiant this is Copper and Dynamo.." he said before munching on his food

Defiant followed Canteen to the table clutching a bottle of gin in his left hoof. As he came to the table he bowed his head to the two "I'm Defiant..." he looked at both Copper and Dynamo as he set up glasses on the table. He set the gin down to grab food and a bottle of tonic water returning to the table he poured Gin into the glasses with some tonic "Go on ask every pony or other creature does. "Oh My what happened to your wing?" Or "Were you born deformed or did you have an accident?" he chuckled as he ate some pasta and meatballs "Come on with the questions.." he slide a glass over to Copper and Dynamo "Drink up, we are all "Friends" here so...drink be merry..."

@reader8363

As Jade kept dodging with the speed ball Virdi got even more devious as when Jade went to hit the ball Virdi hit the bottom of the ball sending it away from Jade's hit and at her face. Her tail was still aggravating her as she chuckled "Come now this is kids play where I come from. Distractions and always ready for anything. If you want we can train all night..."

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade nodded slowly, starting to understand what this exercise was for. To make herself stronger mentally as well as physically.

She looked back at her sword and craned her neck down to grab the hilt in her teeth, unsheathing the blade with a shng.

"Good job, you took it out of the sheath," Tricis feigned. "Though perhaps I should actually be impressed. You didn't do much of that during your fights. Now, why don't you do what I told you and use it the way you learned to when you and I first trained together. Imbue the blade with your magical energy."

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz

Rose was doing good with not using magic until Virdi hit it. She threw up a wall to stop it from causing damage. She said, "that will be fine, I need to fight without magic though" She sent it flying and resumed

Edited by reader8363