Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob

After a long night of exhaustive training, Jade fell asleep on the forest ground outside the cave. The ground around her was surrounded by trees, and Tricis was leaning against one of them, watching Jade wake. After the previous night, she might have been able to sleep for days, but something inside her forced her to wake up. There was a fresh layer of dew on her coat.

@DwhitetheGamer @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz @reader8363

Reveal hidden contents

Snow Frostflame, Dynamo Pad, Draco Omalley, Rose beast and Copper Strikes were waiting in the familiar white room outside the gates to the ring. Shining Armor was standing with them to support his team in Tricis' absence.

Team Crimos was in a similar room on the opposite side of the stadium.

They could hear Topaz outside giving an enthusiastic speech.

Twirling on the ring, Topaz enthusiastically pointed up at the area's large viewscreen where the tournament's roster was on display. "You've made it this far, fans, and now only four years remain in this year's evergreen tournament! We've had enough brutal defeats this year to date even the bloodthirstiest of fans, but four teams still remain and they're ready to kill! Let's take a look at them now!"

The screen flashed to a picture of Team Crimos. The image was taken at the beginning of the tournament, so their dragon was still in the image, and Arid was not. There was a moderate cheer from the crowd. "Team Crimos!"

The screen flashed again and Team Lotus was on display. Copper was absent from the image and it looked like the photo was taken during the first round without them even knowing. The crowd started to boo, but it wasn't as vigorous as before. "Team Lotus!"

The screen flashed again to another team. All five of them were dressed as Royal Guards, three stallions and two mares. There was some more cheering. "Team Forlorn Hope!"

The screen changed one last time to Team Rokata in their typical formation with Rokata in the front, onyx towering in the back, and the shorter fighters on either side. The crowd broke into a furious cheer, chanting their name. "And Team Rokata!"

After the crowds cheering died down, Topaz addressed them again, "But four is still three too many. Let's eliminate one of them now! Will it be Team Lotus?"

The gates to Team Lotus' side of the arena slowly opened.

4 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz

The first pony to appear past the gate was Copper Strikes.  He looked rather different from yesterday, like all of the happiness he had was thrown away.  There was an air of uneasiness scattered throughout the stadium, though not as bad as Rokata's, as he casually walked up to where he was supposed to go.  He was wearing his usual mercenary outfit, which was a dark blue cloak that had a hoodie, but the hoodie was down so that his face could be revealed.  He also had his Sonic Pole strapped around his back, ready for action.

As he made it to where he was supposed to, he looked at Topaz for a second before gazing around the stadium.  The pony noticed the typical sold-out crowd, but wasn't really in the mood to show off.  He did have a job he had to do after all.  He had the same exact emotionless stare while looking around, then cricked his neck.

Then he thought to himself as he waited.  Killing.  This was something he didn't ask Shining Armor about when he first came here.  It looked as if he had no other choice but to kill, which was fine.  He was a mercenary, so he was used to it.

As the next day had dawned, Dynamo was up on time and ready to go. He yawned, while waiting for their team to be called. He was slightly tired from training the night before. He had caught up to Copper, while trying to help talk to his old friend of the events from dinner. After some talking, the two had found a clearing to get some last minute training. The blue unicorn took Tricis's advice and used the Mind Racer spell. However, he made sure not to overuse the spell to become weakened for the next match. As Topaz was announcing the other teams, Dynamo's ears perked as he heard their team being brought up. He looked to see their team picture and didn't realize their picture was taken. He took a deep breath as he was trying to calm his nerves. He would be lying if he was calm and prepared for this round. Knowing that he was the captain for this fight had made him feel more nervous than normal. He looked next to him as he imagined Jade was right next to him. 'Wherever you are Jade. I just hope that you're doing okay. Please give me the strength to lead.' He thought as the doors opened for them to walk out. Here we go, you guys. Let's show them what we're made of and take this round." He says, motioning for everyone to walk through the opened doors. 

As the team began walking into the arena, he noticed that Copper had taken the lead. He wanted to call out to him and tell him the captain should lead, but chose not too. For one, he thought it would be strategy to keep the idea of captain guessing for Team Crimos. He remembered that he didn't mention that he was captain, but he would be known as that soon. Second, he noticed that Copper seemed to be uneasy. Whether is was to intimidate the crowd or from the conversation from yesterday? He honestly couldn't say. What he could tell was that the crowd was booing less to them than usual. He concluded that maybe the earlier performances and victories had won the crowd over slightly. He soon made his way to the edge of the ring as he awaited for Canteen and the others to appear. 

@reader8363 @dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Arid_Blitz

Snow Frostflame walked alongside the rest of his team as they lined up on the side of the ring. He lifted one hoof a few inches on the ground and tried to cast a simple ice spell, but he was only able to create a few small ice crystals.

"Or will it be Team Crimos?" Topaz asked, gesturing to the utter side of the ring as the door concealing Team C rimos slowly opened.

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

After a long night of exhaustive training, Jade fell asleep on the forest ground outside the cave. The ground around her was surrounded by trees, and Tricis was leaning against one of them, watching Jade wake. After the previous night, she might have been able to sleep for days, but something inside her forced her to wake up. There was a fresh layer of dew on her coat.

Jade slowly awoke, not wanting to but something was forcing her. She shook the sleep from her head, still aching from the night before.

She felt the dew on her coat and shook herself, trying to wake up and be alert.

As the team was announced the door opened, walking out first was Arid with his unicorn assistance next to him, as he walked he approached the ring looking at the other team. Getting into the ring he walked calmly over to Topaz as his assistant joined him. "I am prepared to decide the parameters of the match as soon as the other team leader shows up."

Canteen was out second with his brother Melio, wearing a large saddlebag "Hey look at all the creatures today...and some are cheering for us." he sat on the ground kissing his hooves and blowing them out to the crowd "YOU LOVE ME YOU REALLY DO." he watched Melio just sorta walk over to the ring sitting next to it as he was more interested in some cards he was going over. Canteen watched the other creatures before seeing Dynamo and Copper Standing on his hind legs he waved with both front hooves "HEY HEY DYNAMO COPPER OVER HERE. I'M SORRY I HAVE TO HURT YOU TODAY I'LL TRY NOT TO KILL YOU....WELL LONG AS YOU DONT BLEED OUT. GOOD LUCK."

Walking out Virdi was rolling her eyes at Canteen before coming over to the ring, scritching Melio on the head she lead down kissing it "Hey dont worry we shouldnt need you to fight because your brother, Defiant, Arid, and myself will win and make sure you dont need to be involved."

Coming out Defiant seemed to have replaced his Lance from yesterday with a double bladed Glaive, the blade on each end was a crescent moon facing opposite ways. The handle was black and white stripped giving it an illusion of being longer then it really was. As he came to the ring he looked across at Copper as he took a swig from a bottle of gin, grinning some as he called out towards him "Glad you showed up.."

[Sorry post sucked the fights will be better]

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As he came to the ring he looked across at Copper as he took a swig from a bottle of gin, grinning some as he called out towards him "Glad you showed up.."

9 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

"HEY HEY DYNAMO COPPER OVER HERE. I'M SORRY I HAVE TO HURT YOU TODAY I'LL TRY NOT TO KILL YOU....WELL LONG AS YOU DONT BLEED OUT. GOOD LUCK."

@Dynamo Pad

Copper closed his eyes for a brief moment, then shot them open, causing a gust of wind to head directly towards Team Crimos.  This was his way of saying that he wasn't going to talk to them right now, and that he had a job to do.  Then he turned around and waited for Dynamo to show up.

(edited)
21 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As the team was announced the door opened, walking out first was Arid with his unicorn assistance next to him, as he walked he approached the ring looking at the other team. Getting into the ring he walked calmly over to Topaz as his assistant joined him. "I am prepared to decide the parameters of the match as soon as the other team leader shows up."

Canteen was out second with his brother Melio, wearing a large saddlebag "Hey look at all the creatures today...and some are cheering for us." he sat on the ground kissing his hooves and blowing them out to the crowd "YOU LOVE ME YOU REALLY DO." he watched Melio just sorta walk over to the ring sitting next to it as he was more interested in some cards he was going over. Canteen watched the other creatures before seeing Dynamo and Copper Standing on his hind legs he waved with both front hooves "HEY HEY DYNAMO COPPER OVER HERE. I'M SORRY I HAVE TO HURT YOU TODAY I'LL TRY NOT TO KILL YOU....WELL LONG AS YOU DONT BLEED OUT. GOOD LUCK."

Walking out Virdi was rolling her eyes at Canteen before coming over to the ring, scritching Melio on the head she lead down kissing it "Hey dont worry we shouldnt need you to fight because your brother, Defiant, Arid, and myself will win and make sure you dont need to be involved."

Coming out Defiant seemed to have replaced his Lance from yesterday with a double bladed Glaive, the blade on each end was a crescent moon facing opposite ways. The handle was black and white stripped giving it an illusion of being longer then it really was. As he came to the ring he looked across at Copper as he took a swig from a bottle of gin, grinning some as he called out towards him "Glad you showed up.."

20 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper closed his eyes for a brief moment, then shot them open, causing a gust of wind to head directly towards Team Crimos.  This was his way of saying that he wasn't going to talk to them right now, and that he had a job to do.  Then he turned around and waited for Dynamo to show up.

@reader8363 @dragon4111

Dynamo watched as Team Crimos had finally made their appearance in the arena. He saw that Arid had walked over to the center of the ring, while the blue unicorn raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Wait a minute. I thought Canteen was the captain of the team. It just felt like he would be leading the team in this fight." He says, soon realizing how Canteen was acting towards the audience. As he heard Canteen calling out to him and Copper, Dynamo chuckled slightly as he waved to Canteen and Melio. 'On second thought, never mind. I can see that he likes to joke around, but he might not be captain material.' He thought, shrugging his shoulders, before continuing. "At least he knows how to please the crowd. He has a way of wowing everyone in his unique style."

He turned his attention of to Copper, who had sent a gust of wind over to Team Crimos. He remember Copper telling him the night before about his job of being a mercenary. So, it seemed that his friend was ready to get this show on the road. He walked over and placed a calming hoof upon Copper's shoulder. "Hey, just take it easy, old friend. No need to use up any energy, before your match." He says, his ears perked as Topaz was asking for the captain's to meet up at the center of the ring. "Well, then. I guess that's my cue."  He says, walking over and making his way onto the ring. He then walked calmly over, until he was a few feet across from the team captain, Arid. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer

As the wind came at them Defiant glared over at Copper, he wasnt phased by the intimidation tactic. Leaning up he spoke to Viridi "I'll take the merc trying to be tough. He needs to be taught a nice lesson." he began to crack his back some as he stretched out a bit

Nodding her head to Defiant she looked across the ring at the others "I'll take whoever gets in the ring with me...after yesterday's show of what I can do with ease...they may just forfeit to me to avoid fighting me." looking at Melio she just cooed at him "And then Melio wont have to fight because Canteen wants that blue unicorn, and Arid will probably  take whoever he sees fit."

Seeing Dynamo enter the ring Arid stood there whispering into his assistants ear who took off immediately "Right..seeing you have a new team mate I assume you are the team captain for now." he looked the other over before staring him in the eyes "I suggest a one versus one fight. No one fights twice, best out of five will be declared the winner. So if one team gets three wins...it will move on." he began to tilt his head some "So..is that agreeable? If not what would you suggest? Also seeing you are in the ring already, you should stay. Canteen has been itching to fight you so you shall be first."

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He turned his attention of to Copper, who had sent a gust of wind over to Team Crimos. He remember Copper telling him the night before about his job of being a mercenary. So, it seemed that his friend was ready to get this show on the road. He walked over and placed a calming hoof upon Copper's shoulder. "Hey, just take it easy, old friend. No need to use up any energy, before your match." He says, his ears perked as Topaz was asking for the captain's to meet up at the center of the ring. "Well, then. I guess that's my cue."  He says, walking over and making his way onto the ring. He then walked calmly over, until he was a few feet across from the team captain, Arid. 

Topaz felt a chillas the gush of wind rolled past her, ruffling her hair, but she maintained her composure. "Well, thats unusual," she said as Dynamo made his way to the ring. "The team Lotus replacement captain and a member of team Crimos seem to be exchanging pleasantries."

She looked at Arid and Dynamo as the two squared off across from one another, giving them some time to banter as they discuss the terms to the match. Still, she found it important to narrate. "The tension is so thick you could slice it with a seven foot samurai sword..." she said for the benefit of the audience. "Can Team Lotus hope to win without their star captain? And just where is the undefeated Jade Lotus?"

On 2/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade slowly awoke, not wanting to but something was forcing her. She shook the sleep from her head, still aching from the night before.

She felt the dew on her coat and shook herself, trying to wake up and be alert.

Tricis stood up once Jade was dry. She had a leather saddle bag that wasnt with her the previous night. "Are you ready to begin Jade? I cant remember if I gave you this warning before, but if you fail this test, it will kill you." She spoke with a deathly serious tone, slowly pacing to the mouth of the cave."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Seeing Dynamo enter the ring Arid stood there whispering into his assistants ear who took off immediately "Right..seeing you have a new team mate I assume you are the team captain for now." he looked the other over before staring him in the eyes "I suggest a one versus one fight. No one fights twice, best out of five will be declared the winner. So if one team gets three wins...it will move on." he began to tilt his head some "So..is that agreeable? If not what would you suggest? Also seeing you are in the ring already, you should stay. Canteen has been itching to fight you so you shall be first."

8 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Topaz felt a chillas the gush of wind rolled past her, ruffling her hair, but she maintained her composure. "Well, thats unusual," she said as Dynamo made his way to the ring. "The team Lotus replacement captain and a member of team Crimos seem to be exchanging pleasantries."

She looked at Arid and Dynamo as the two squared off across from one another, giving them some time to banter as they discuss the terms to the match. Still, she found it important to narrate. "The tension is so thick you could slice it with a seven foot samurai sword..." she said for the benefit of the audience. "Can Team Lotus hope to win without their star captain? And just where is the undefeated Jade Lotus?"

Dynamo had noticed Arid's whispering to his assistant, before said assistant had left the ring. Dynamo was silent, but nodded at the implication that he was the captain. "That's right. We have a replacement for Jade Lotus. Something came up and I don't know what it was. All I know is that she asked me to take the spot of captain, for now." He says, narrowing his eyebrows as he stared with an almost serious look in Arid's gaze. As the rules were given out, Dynamo contemplated if that was the best course of action. "That doesn't sound too bad and pretty standard if you ask me. Best of five match? Three wins takes the round?" He nods as he held an arm out to shakes hooves with Arid. "You've got yourself a deal." At the mention of Canteen wanting to fight him, he glanced past Arid to see Canteen was still enjoying the crowd's adoration. "While the offer sounds tempting, I think I'll pass. Let's have the others show what they can do. I think Canteen can wait a while. Maybe he and I can give this round a great grand finale? What do you think, Arid?"

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo had noticed Arid's whispering to his assistant, before said assistant had left the ring. Dynamo was silent, but nodded at the implication that he was the captain. "That's right. We have a replacement for Jade Lotus. Something came up and I don't know what it was. All I know is that she asked me to take the spot of captain, for now." He says, narrowing his eyebrows as he stared with an almost serious look in Arid's gaze. As the rules were given out, Dynamo contemplated if that was the best course of action. "That doesn't sound too bad and pretty standard if you ask me. Best of five match? Three wins takes the round?" He nods as he held an arm out to shakes hooves with Arid. "You've got yourself a deal." At the mention of Canteen wanting to fight him, he glanced past Arid to see Canteen was still enjoying the crowd's adoration. "While the offer sounds tempting, I think I'll pass. Let's have the others show what they can do. I think Canteen can wait a while. Maybe he and I can give this round a great grand finale? What do you think, Arid?"

@Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @Literally Snails @dragon4111

As Copper watched Dynamo and Arid agree on how the match would play out, he took another look around the stadium.  He didn't know anything about playing or fighting in front of a large crowd like this, but he knew from what he was told by somepony who paid him long ago that he shouldn't be intimidated by such.  He was told that pretending the crowd wasn't there would be able to make for a better performance or result than acknowledging the distraction.

"Hmph," he said to himself as he waited for Dynamo, Arid, and Topaz to finish.  He had a strong feeling that Defiant would want to take him on, which was fine for him.

17 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis stood up once Jade was dry. She had a leather saddle bag that wasnt with her the previous night. "Are you ready to begin Jade? I cant remember if I gave you this warning before, but if you fail this test, it will kill you." She spoke with a deathly serious tone, slowly pacing to the mouth of the cave."

"I believe you've mentioned it," Jade muttered, a hint of snark in her voice as she was still waking up. "I am ready."

She followed Tricis into the cave. "So what is in here that's so dangerous?"

• Brohoof 1

On 3/2/2019 at 2:30 PM, Unicorncob said:

"I believe you've mentioned it," Jade muttered, a hint of snark in her voice as she was still waking up. "I am ready."

She followed Tricis into the cave. "So what is in here that's so dangerous?"

"Rock slides maybe? A few bats? It's just a cave. We could do this anywhere, but this location will over your body some shelter when it's vulnerable." Tricis stopped when they were deep enough in the cavern that the outside offered little light. She reached into her saddlebag and pulled out a wax candle, which she set up and lit with a match. "There's little more you can do to prepare yourself for this, not without years of conditioning that you simply don't have time for. Think of this as me donating my magical well to you. When I give this to you, your own power will expand tremendously, perhaps even enough to defeat Rokata. Essentially you will be like both of us combined. But there's a reason this is almost never done. Expanding a body's magical capacity so quickly is like putting more water into a balloon that's already full. If your body isn't strong enough take it, you'll burst in a manner possibly more literal than you're expecting."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails

Hearing Dynamo of wanting to wait to fight canteen later he nodded, reaching his hoof out he shook the offered Hoof "Then it is agreed, seeing you will wait and I am in this ring...I shall fight first against any of your team." he used his hooves to undo his coat, taking it he flung it backwards towards his team as he was now on his hind legs standing there "Come forth, send me someone Dynamo and we shall begin this. Good luck to you...you will need it." he looked at Dynamo's team, waiting on the member to face him "Topaz you may do your thing, we have agreed on rules and now just waiting on someone to face me."

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Hearing Dynamo of wanting to wait to fight canteen later he nodded, reaching his hoof out he shook the offered Hoof "Then it is agreed, seeing you will wait and I am in this ring...I shall fight first against any of your team." he used his hooves to undo his coat, taking it he flung it backwards towards his team as he was now on his hind legs standing there "Come forth, send me someone Dynamo and we shall begin this. Good luck to you...you will need it." he looked at Dynamo's team, waiting on the member to face him "Topaz you may do your thing, we have agreed on rules and now just waiting on someone to face me."

Topaz nodded and turned around to the crowd. Dynamo was still on the ring for the time being. "This is yet another first, ponies. It looks like Arid Blitz, the team owner turned team captain, is going to be the first to challenge Team Lotus. Is he out to prove he's more than a simple alternate?"

Snow Frostflame uncurled his leg and the ice crystals on it melted into water vapor. The only thing he could think to do now to get his abilities back was a trial by fire.

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

44 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Topaz nodded and turned around to the crowd. Dynamo was still on the ring for the time being. "This is yet another first, ponies. It looks like Arid Blitz, the team owner turned team captain, is going to be the first to challenge Team Lotus. Is he out to prove he's more than a simple alternate?"

Snow Frostflame uncurled his leg and the ice crystals on it melted into water vapor. The only thing he could think to do now to get his abilities back was a trial by fire.

@reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111

As he accepted the hoof shake, Dynamo listened and nodded at Arid's proposition. He watched as Arid undid his coat and threw said coat back to his team. At first glance, Arid seemed to be an every day pony, but looks can be deceiving. The gaming unicorn was well aware of the power's Arid was capable of. Not only that, but he couldn't forget about the necklace Arid had around his neck to take the souls of his opponents. He knew his team would have to think things through if they were going to stand a chance against this team. "I'll have to discuss things with the team. You'll get your opponent when they step up to the ring." He started to walk away, but turned back and nodded at the remark. "Thanks and good luck to you too. We appreciate the advice, but I advise that you do the same." He says, walking to the edge as he stepped off of the ring. 

As Topaz was making the announcement of the matches, Dynamo had returned to the team to let them know what was going on. "Okay, you guys. Someone is going to have to go and fight Arid in the first match. I'm guessing each of you have your designated picks on who you want to fight? Seeing how I might have to fight Canteen and I'm guessing Copper will be fighting Defiant. That just leaves Virity, Melio and Arid. So, it all depends on who wants to fight who?" He asks, trying to see what the others were thinking.

15 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Rock slides maybe? A few bats? It's just a cave. We could do this anywhere, but this location will over your body some shelter when it's vulnerable." Tricis stopped when they were deep enough in the cavern that the outside offered little light. She reached into her saddlebag and pulled out a wax candle, which she set up and lit with a match. "There's little more you can do to prepare yourself for this, not without years of conditioning that you simply don't have time for. Think of this as me donating my magical well to you. When I give this to you, your own power will expand tremendously, perhaps even enough to defeat Rokata. Essentially you will be like both of us combined. But there's a reason this is almost never done. Expanding a body's magical capacity so quickly is like putting more water into a balloon that's already full. If your body isn't strong enough take it, you'll burst in a manner possibly more literal than you're expecting."

Jade listened closely as she walked through the cave, looking around and above her for any potential traps or hazards. So far, it seemed like any other cave. She was curious about this 'magical well' Tricis mentioned. She'd heard of such things, but had never even seen one with her own eyes, let alone used one.

Her heart skipped a beat at her trainer's last point. If her body wasn't strong enough to take this power, it would kill her. She took a deep, shaky breath.

"The fine print, as they say," she muttered. "I can handle it."

(edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, dragon4111 said:

Draco had walked in a slight limp to his step but hey who would notice it? He looked at the other team with a bored look. He listened to Dynamo and then began to walk onto the stage. He cracked his neck and said "Well shall we?" Draco asked simply.

@Arid_Blitz

Snow reached out with his sword, still in its sheath, and tapped Draco on the shoulder without saying anything. He jumped onto the ring in front of him and stood across from Arid. "You can get the next one, Draco. I wont be long."

Topaz stared at Snow and Draco, then back to Arid. "There... seems to be some confusion here, but I'm sure things will be worked out."

11 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Her heart skipped a beat at her trainer's last point. If her body wasn't strong enough to take this power, it would kill her. She took a deep, shaky breath.

"The fine print, as they say," she muttered. "I can handle it."

Tricis nodded while shuffling through her pack. "Obviously, the process is very dangerous. I have a potion that will help prepare your body for the joining."

She lifted out a red vial tied in brown twine with a black wax stamp. She floated it toward Jade. "Take this and wake up successful... if you wake up at all."

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

@dragon4111 @Literally Snails

After seeing Draco stepping up to the ring Arid tilted his head some, looking the other over he sighed before another pony jumped into the ring in front of Draco cutting him off. "Oh well well seems I have two willing fighters. I suppose we cant disappoint." looking at Dynamo he grinned "I am changing the rules for the first fight...two vs two. Virdi and myself shall face these two. Only because both seem so very eager to fight." he waved over Virdi as he slowly breathed in and out "And With that we shall begin."

Virdi got into the ring after being waved in, getting up there she was sporting a pair of fingerless leather gloves. Her tail swayed behind her as she cooed out towards both Draco and Snow "Come on boys, I'll play as well. Now dont go easy on me." she pulled a pair of metal tonfas from beneath her wings "So which one of you do I get?"

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@dragon4111 @Literally Snails

After seeing Draco stepping up to the ring Arid tilted his head some, looking the other over he sighed before another pony jumped into the ring in front of Draco cutting him off. "Oh well well seems I have two willing fighters. I suppose we cant disappoint." looking at Dynamo he grinned "I am changing the rules for the first fight...two vs two. Virdi and myself shall face these two. Only because both seem so very eager to fight." he waved over Virdi as he slowly breathed in and out "And With that we shall begin."

Virdi got into the ring after being waved in, getting up there she was sporting a pair of fingerless leather gloves. Her tail swayed behind her as she cooed out towards both Draco and Snow "Come on boys, I'll play as well. Now dont go easy on me." she pulled a pair of metal tonfas from beneath her wings "So which one of you do I get?"

@dragon4111 

Spoiler

Snow eyed Draco and then looked back at Virdi as she walked to the ring. Arid was quick to offer a two on two fight and he already knew exactly what he wanted. Draco was injured and he still had his powers locked away. Arid and Virdi would work perfectly together and Snow and Draco were quite the opposite.

This was either a great way to get both of them killed, or the only way either of them would survive.

Snow grabbed his sword's hilt in his mouth and unsheathed it slowly, whipping the serrated blade to an offensive pose. "If that's not an acceptance of Arid's invite, I don't know what is!" Topaz announced, "The first fight of the first matchup of this year's semi finals: Snow and Draco versus Arid and Virdi!" She raised her front left leg. "Fighters, ready? Begin!"

@Literally Snails@Arid_Blitz

Draco looked at Arid right in the eyes. His eyes held no fear. He then stomped his hooves one at a time revealing his obsidian glass claws from his gauntlets. He then looked at the pegasus mare, he was analyzing her the best way to take either of them down quickly. "I'll give you a chance to leave," Draco said simply as he looked at the two. "Only one," he stated simply.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis nodded while shuffling through her pack. "Obviously, the process is very dangerous. I have a potion that will help prepare your body for the joining."

She lifted out a red vial tied in brown twine with a black wax stamp. She floated it toward Jade. "Take this and wake up successful... if you wake up at all."

Jade took the vial in her wingtips and stared at it for a while, biting her lip. What would happen when she drank it? She dreaded to imagine.

Still, she had little other options. "Very well."

She opened the vial and took a swig of the potion inside.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz

Copper watched with a bit of interest as Snow and Arid came up first, an audible grunt coming out of him.  This wasn't anything new to him, as he had went to a couple fighting tournaments before becoming a mercenary.  However, he had a feeling somepony was gonna die in this first match.  He hoped it wasn't Snow, but if it was, then it looked like he was going to have an extended stay here.  But that was fine since he had a reunion with Dynamo.  As the announcer signaled for the match to begin, he sat down and watched.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @dragon4111

As the Griffion stood there looking at  Draco who was more interested in Arid, hearing the threat she rolled her eyes "How very kind of you." she said before taking off like a rocket towards Draco, as she got closer to him she brought up her left talon up holding the Tonfa and brought it down fast at Draco "Come now, let's see if you can back up your threat."

As Arid looked at Snow he heard Draco and seemed to ignore it, As he was still on his hind legs he leaned his head to the side "Seeing as Virdi has chosen her prey. I suppose you are mine." he ran on his hind legs fast towards Snow before disappeared with incredible speed appearing behind Snow he twisted to the right sending his left hind leg at Snow's backside. If he connected with it he had a plan for a combo planned out but only if the kick connected