Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo fell towards the ring in his spin dash form, he contemplated on what he could do next in this battle. His mind raced with countless ideas, but he knew it would be in vain. He had about half of his magic left and any other spells might drain what's left of his energy. He knew Canteen could withstand a dragged out fight, so he had to think of a plan. As he spun, he noticed the ring as an idea formed in his mind. "Hey, Canteen! How about we shake things up a bit! FORCE and ZERO G!!" He called out as his magic horn glowed. As the spell enveloped his spin dash form, he got out of his spin and slammed his hooves to the ring.

The magic soon surged from his hooves and out towards the entire ring around him and Canteen. He hoped that Topaz had exited the ring. Otherwise, he might not be able to guarantee her safety. Cracks began to form as the sound of the ring breaking apart could be heard throughout the stadium. Soon enough, the entire ring had broken apart into different sections. Some parts of the ring had stayed on the ground, while other pieces of the ring had floated into the air. "Now, we have our own little makeshift pinball machine. Let's see if I can't get a new high score." He turned into his spin dash form and began flying towards Canteen once more. If the spell worked, then he the spell would also affect Canteen's gravity to make him float. Meaning the gaming unicorn could attack, while ricocheting off of the floating rocks and keep up the attacks. 

Hearing the question he began to get up as he slid some his legs crossing a bit "Oh this is kinda fun..I can skate pretty well." hearing the other words he watched as the pieces of the ring began to go up into the air as he looked around at them "Huh..neat." he watched before he was now floating in the air, moving his hooves in the air he chuckled "Hey neat. You know if you left the ice it would of been more fun." he began to lean back in the air relaxing. Looking around some "Dang I should have a nice drink with me and some snacks." closing his eyes he just floated there enjoying it

Hearing of the pinball machine and new high score he chuckled some "Well dont forget to add in the bits." he opened his eyes just in time to watch Dynamo slam into him again as a ball. Spitting out more blood he looked around some as his eyes were looking at all the pieces of ring in the air. This was gonna be troublesome, his hoof reached into his bag digging out his inhaler he held it up "I guess you are gonna make me use this...ABOUT TIME YOU LAZY PONY." he said jokingly before taking a hit off the inhaler

On 4/15/2019 at 12:42 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked up at Rokata, not expecting him to absorb the blow so well. His leg shook, but he barely flinched.

You asked for it.

She jumped on her other hoof, using the leverage to bring it swinging toward the back of Rokata's head.

Spoiler

Rokata didn't make an attempt to dodge or block, and Jade soon realized why. It felt like Jade's hoof slammed against a cement wall, except she struck with enough force to shatter a cement wall. Rokata was almost completely unharmed. His head barely moved, and the strike only created a red spot on his cheek and a tiny trickle of blood. Rokata turned his head back to Jade and retalliated with a swift punch to her gut using his leg that was still a hoof. She let go of her other leg with his claw to avoid ripping her leg off with the force of the strike.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata didn't make an attempt to dodge or block, and Jade soon realized why. It felt like Jade's hoof slammed against a cement wall, except she struck with enough force to shatter a cement wall. Rokata was almost completely unharmed. His head barely moved, and the strike only created a red spot on his cheek and a tiny trickle of blood. Rokata turned his head back to Jade and retalliated with a swift punch to her gut using his leg that was still a hoof. She let go of her other leg with his claw to avoid ripping her leg off with the force of the strike.

Jade had only a moment to register shock from how little her attack had effected Rokata, before his punch sent her rolling across the field. She got onto her hooves, cringing and holding her stomach where the blow had struck.

What kind of monster is he?

She narrowed her eyes, breathing heavily as she stared Rokata down from across the grass. She shook herself, trying to ignore the dull ache in her gut.

It doesn't matter. Monsters were made to be slain.

She rushed forward, using her wings to dodge left and right. She alternated every so often to keep Rokata guessing her whereabouts as she sped toward him, preparing a blow to the chin.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Hearing the question he began to get up as he slid some his legs crossing a bit "Oh this is kinda fun..I can skate pretty well." hearing the other words he watched as the pieces of the ring began to go up into the air as he looked around at them "Huh..neat." he watched before he was now floating in the air, moving his hooves in the air he chuckled "Hey neat. You know if you left the ice it would of been more fun." he began to lean back in the air relaxing. Looking around some "Dang I should have a nice drink with me and some snacks." closing his eyes he just floated there enjoying it

Hearing of the pinball machine and new high score he chuckled some "Well dont forget to add in the bits." he opened his eyes just in time to watch Dynamo slam into him again as a ball. Spitting out more blood he looked around some as his eyes were looking at all the pieces of ring in the air. This was gonna be troublesome, his hoof reached into his bag digging out his inhaler he held it up "I guess you are gonna make me use this...ABOUT TIME YOU LAZY PONY." he said jokingly before taking a hit off the inhaler

As Dynamo landed a hit on Canteen, he moved from one chunk of rock to the next. Continuously ricocheting to keep on attacking his opponent. "Oh, don't worry about that. This makeshift pinball machine doesn't need bits to play. Besides, I'm giving the pinball machine a test run to see if I need to fix anything!" He exclaims, trying to pick up momentum to land decisive hits. As he listened to Canteen talk about using the inhaler, Dynamo gasped as he encased himself in a magic glow. He wasn't sure if the spell would work, but in theory, it would be just like encasing his front and back hooves in magic to move and attack more swiftly.

"Sorry, but I'm not letting you use that inhaler! So, just give it up, Canteen!" Dynamo narrowed his eyes, while he began to spin faster and faster. If the spin dash worked, then the attack would have more force applied to the strike. Along with the intention that Dynamo would stop Canteen before he took the inhaler. 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:49 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo landed a hit on Canteen, he moved from one chunk of rock to the next. Continuously ricocheting to keep on attacking his opponent. "Oh, don't worry about that. This makeshift pinball machine doesn't need bits to play. Besides, I'm giving the pinball machine a test run to see if I need to fix anything!" He exclaims, trying to pick up momentum to land decisive hits. As he listened to Canteen talk about using the inhaler, Dynamo gasped as he encased himself in a magic glow. He wasn't sure if the spell would work, but in theory, it would be just like encasing his front and back hooves in magic to move and attack more swiftly.

"Sorry, but I'm not letting you use that inhaler! So, just give it up, Canteen!" Dynamo narrowed his eyes, while he began to spin faster and faster. If the spin dash worked, then the attack would have more force applied to the strike. Along with the intention that Dynamo would stop Canteen before he took the inhaler. 

As he was struck repeatedly from the pinballing Dynamo was doing. He spun each time he was struck so he was just in the air getting spun around unable to do much more then take the hits, as he heard of how this was a test run to see if it needed to be fixed or not. "Glad I could be of service finding out." chuckling though the moment he realized Dynamo was gonna try and prevent him from using it "Oh..that isnt good." he held the inhaler close to his body as Dynamo was hitting him at a faster and harder. "No you wont get it." he said as when Dynamo went past him after a hit a mist came up from Canteen before the inhaler dropped from his hooves to the ring.

He breathed in deeply as the mist around him was vacuummed up by Canteen. It was a lot bigger of a dose he usually took as his eyes closed "Woah I havent had that big of a dose since I fought Arid." his eyes began to look at all the rubble Dynamo was bouncing off of and just went quiet, allowing the hits to hit him. Even when Dynamo was coming at him he saw it in slow mo the moment he came into range but, never moved. Spinning in the air still he was in deep thought his eyes just moving from dynamo to the different pieces of rubble

On 4/17/2019 at 12:10 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade had only a moment to register shock from how little her attack had effected Rokata, before his punch sent her rolling across the field. She got onto her hooves, cringing and holding her stomach where the blow had struck.

What kind of monster is he?

She narrowed her eyes, breathing heavily as she stared Rokata down from across the grass. She shook herself, trying to ignore the dull ache in her gut.

It doesn't matter. Monsters were made to be slain.

She rushed forward, using her wings to dodge left and right. She alternated every so often to keep Rokata guessing her whereabouts as she sped toward him, preparing a blow to the chin.

Rokata kept the enormous grin on his face as Jade rushed toward him. So she can survive a blow like that? Some promise.

Tricis placed both her hooves on the unconscious Jade's back, a blue aura washed over her body as Tricis used what remained of her powers to try and stabilize her apprentice's condition.

His connection to her is too strong. He's in there with her! She closed her eyes and focussed all her strength on keeping Jade alive. Fool. Why does he have to include us in his suffering?

Jade's leg swung at Rokata's head and he swiftly blocked it with his claw. Jade could hear a soft cracking sound as the bone's in Rokata's claw strained. The monstrous pegasus then gripped her hoof and pulled her closer, lifting her by the leg she tried to strike him with. "Don't you see it's pointless?" He asked. "These fettered efforts will get you nowhere if you don't even know how to realize your own strength!"

Rokata kicked upward with his front hoof, striking right at the leg he was holding with his claw. He hit her leg near the joint, effortlessly shattering the bone of her foreleg with a loud pop.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade's leg swung at Rokata's head and he swiftly blocked it with his claw. Jade could hear a soft cracking sound as the bone's in Rokata's claw strained. The monstrous pegasus then gripped her hoof and pulled her closer, lifting her by the leg she tried to strike him with. "Don't you see it's pointless?" He asked. "These fettered efforts will get you nowhere if you don't even know how to realize your own strength!"

Rokata kicked upward with his front hoof, striking right at the leg he was holding with his claw. He hit her leg near the joint, effortlessly shattering the bone of her foreleg with a loud pop.

Jade tried to stifle her agonised shriek as her leg shattered from the blow. She couldn't show weakness, not in front of him.

Come on, Jade. You've had your leg broken before.

She looked at Rokata's clawed hoof. She didn't know what caused it to be so mutated, but she knew one thing; she had to get rid of it.

Her brain rushed as she quickly came up with a strategy. It was a stretch, but she had to try.

One of her hind legs glowed bright, and she arced both legs back. If she could focus his defence on his jaw, she could quickly transfer the power to her other hoof, poised for his clawed leg, and bring it hammering down on it.

20 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As he was struck repeatedly from the pinballing Dynamo was doing. He spun each time he was struck so he was just in the air getting spun around unable to do much more then take the hits, as he heard of how this was a test run to see if it needed to be fixed or not. "Glad I could be of service finding out." chuckling though the moment he realized Dynamo was gonna try and prevent him from using it "Oh..that isnt good." he held the inhaler close to his body as Dynamo was hitting him at a faster and harder. "No you wont get it." he said as when Dynamo went past him after a hit a mist came up from Canteen before the inhaler dropped from his hooves to the ring.

He breathed in deeply as the mist around him was vacuummed up by Canteen. It was a lot bigger of a dose he usually took as his eyes closed "Woah I havent had that big of a dose since I fought Arid." his eyes began to look at all the rubble Dynamo was bouncing off of and just went quiet, allowing the hits to hit him. Even when Dynamo was coming at him he saw it in slow mo the moment he came into range but, never moved. Spinning in the air still he was in deep thought his eyes just moving from dynamo to the different pieces of rubble

As he kept connecting hit after hit, Dynamo was becoming more and more frustrated. With each hit, Canteen had spun in the air each time. 'Every time he spins, he's only receiving half of the damage. He's acting like a sandbag. Letting the hits guide him from wherever the impact is approaching from.' He thought, continuing to ricochet to force Canteen to drop the inhaler. "You're acting as if I'm giving you a choice in the matter. Let me put into simpler option. DROP THAT INHALER NOW!" He grit his teeth as he continued to spin faster and faster, while making sure to put enough force into his strikes. As he flew past Canteen, he thought he had seen a giant mist appearing around Canteen.

He spin dashed around the floating rubble as he took in what was going on. As Canteen had inhaled the giant amount of mist, Dynamo almost saw the look in Canteen's eyes. 'It's like in the first match I saw him compete in. He's able to track me now. I've lost any advantage in the speed department, but that doesn't mean I still can't try to win.' He thought, bouncing off a piece of rubble and right towards Canteen. As he spun, he continuously added more magic around the entire spin dash. Allowing him to increase the speed of his spin to act like a fast moving canon ball.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade tried to stifle her agonised shriek as her leg shattered from the blow. She couldn't show weakness, not in front of him.

Come on, Jade. You've had your leg broken before.

She looked at Rokata's clawed hoof. She didn't know what caused it to be so mutated, but she knew one thing; she had to get rid of it.

Her brain rushed as she quickly came up with a strategy. It was a stretch, but she had to try.

One of her hind legs glowed bright, and she arced both legs back. If she could focus his defence on his jaw, she could quickly transfer the power to her other hoof, poised for his clawed leg, and bring it hammering down on it.

Rokata spread his stance and brought up his clawed leg to defend his jaw, just as she predicted, but the rest didn't go as she planned. Her rushing strike slammed directly into his mutated leg, but it held firm, once again blocking her like her power was nothing compared to him. Something was wrong. No matter how strategic she played it, she couldn't do any damage to him. This time felt even less effective than her last attack. She didn't hear any popping.

"She gave you all that power and didn't even tell you how to use it?" The monstrous pegasus asked. He curled his right leg and smacked her across the chest, pushing her off. "You're fighting with no passion. I thought killing her would be enough. Perhaps I should find some more of your friends until you get the point."

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata spread his stance and brought up his clawed leg to defend his jaw, just as she predicted, but the rest didn't go as she planned. Her rushing strike slammed directly into his mutated leg, but it held firm, once again blocking her like her power was nothing compared to him. Something was wrong. No matter how strategic she played it, she couldn't do any damage to him. This time felt even less effective than her last attack. She didn't hear any popping.

"She gave you all that power and didn't even tell you how to use it?" The monstrous pegasus asked. He curled his right leg and smacked her across the chest, pushing her off. "You're fighting with no passion. I thought killing her would be enough. Perhaps I should find some more of your friends until you get the point."

Jade rolled across the grass, coming to a stop on her front. She slowly got up, looking at Tricis's body as she balanced on three legs, her broken one folded to protect it.

She didn't understand. Why didn't that attack work? He couldn't have seen it coming. Was he reading her mind somehow?

She had to focus. What was she doing wrong? Was she not doing enough? She needed to avenge Tricis. She needed to protect her friends. She needed to stop this monster. But how?

She blinked. It hit her. She was too focused on how to defeat Rokata. She needed to stop planning and start fighting.

With a powerful flap of her glowing wings, she shot like a bullet toward the monstrous pegasus. Once she got close, she could aim for his face or his legs. Whichever were closest.

Keep him guessing.

Act on instinct.

On 4/20/2019 at 4:06 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

As he kept connecting hit after hit, Dynamo was becoming more and more frustrated. With each hit, Canteen had spun in the air each time. 'Every time he spins, he's only receiving half of the damage. He's acting like a sandbag. Letting the hits guide him from wherever the impact is approaching from.' He thought, continuing to ricochet to force Canteen to drop the inhaler. "You're acting as if I'm giving you a choice in the matter. Let me put into simpler option. DROP THAT INHALER NOW!" He grit his teeth as he continued to spin faster and faster, while making sure to put enough force into his strikes. As he flew past Canteen, he thought he had seen a giant mist appearing around Canteen.

He spin dashed around the floating rubble as he took in what was going on. As Canteen had inhaled the giant amount of mist, Dynamo almost saw the look in Canteen's eyes. 'It's like in the first match I saw him compete in. He's able to track me now. I've lost any advantage in the speed department, but that doesn't mean I still can't try to win.' He thought, bouncing off a piece of rubble and right towards Canteen. As he spun, he continuously added more magic around the entire spin dash. Allowing him to increase the speed of his spin to act like a fast moving canon ball.

Spinning with each hit he just kept watching Dynamo and the rubble, he was quiet...unusually quiet. As he spun his eyes looked at a piece of rubble. About 2 minutes passed after he inhaled the mist he finally spoke towards Dynamo "Well this has been fun but..." he spun himself just as Dynamo was coming at him, bringing his legs in before sending all four at Dynamo. He was under Dynamo which if all four hooves hit would send Dynamo skywards like a missle, after that he would tilt his head cracking his neck "But looks like you tilted, sorry. Plus If I let you keep playing pinball I wont be able to play with you in my own fun way."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Spinning with each hit he just kept watching Dynamo and the rubble, he was quiet...unusually quiet. As he spun his eyes looked at a piece of rubble. About 2 minutes passed after he inhaled the mist he finally spoke towards Dynamo "Well this has been fun but..." he spun himself just as Dynamo was coming at him, bringing his legs in before sending all four at Dynamo. He was under Dynamo which if all four hooves hit would send Dynamo skywards like a missle, after that he would tilt his head cracking his neck "But looks like you tilted, sorry. Plus If I let you keep playing pinball I wont be able to play with you in my own fun way."

As he spun past Canteen, the gaming unicorn was confused and concerned as he missed the strike to his opponent. Everything had been quiet. A little too quiet for Dynamo's comfort. As he was spinning towards the next piece of rubble from the ring, Dynamo was caught off guard as he was kicked into the air. He felt like he got launched from a slingshot, but he managed to correct his spin and trajectory from the kick. The spin had come to a stop as he was surrounded in a magic aura to help him fly. "I guess the pinball machine has a few things that need to be fixed, but I think everything will work out in time. For now, I have a certain someone that I need to take down." He says, watching as Canteen tilted his head to crack his neck. 'Easier said than done. He's much faster after breathing that mist. Along with the added power behind his hooves, then he's a force to be reckoned with. There's got to be a way to take him on and win.' He thought, glancing to his pocket as he remembered the gem Melio had given him. 'No. I can't use that. I don't even know what the effects of the gem will be. Plus, is it even a good idea?' He glanced back at Canteen. His mind running into overdrive to figure a way out of this situation. 

'I just have to try and land a decisive blow and that will be the end. Canteen has to be getting desperate if he's going to go full power at this point.' He knew that Canteen had take a good amount of damage throughout the fight. If Canteen took just a little more damage, then Dynamo knew he could win for the team. "Okay, then. Let's see if I can try and keep up against your abilities." His unicorn horn glowed with magic as he launched a laser at Canteen. If the beam connected, then he would score an effective hit. If Canteen dodged, then Dynamo would launch a couple of more beams. At the same time, he would try to keep a track on Canteen's energy to try and perform a counterattack. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he spun past Canteen, the gaming unicorn was confused and concerned as he missed the strike to his opponent. Everything had been quiet. A little too quiet for Dynamo's comfort. As he was spinning towards the next piece of rubble from the ring, Dynamo was caught off guard as he was kicked into the air. He felt like he got launched from a slingshot, but he managed to correct his spin and trajectory from the kick. The spin had come to a stop as he was surrounded in a magic aura to help him fly. "I guess the pinball machine has a few things that need to be fixed, but I think everything will work out in time. For now, I have a certain someone that I need to take down." He says, watching as Canteen tilted his head to crack his neck. 'Easier said than done. He's much faster after breathing that mist. Along with the added power behind his hooves, then he's a force to be reckoned with. There's got to be a way to take him on and win.' He thought, glancing to his pocket as he remembered the gem Melio had given him. 'No. I can't use that. I don't even know what the effects of the gem will be. Plus, is it even a good idea?' He glanced back at Canteen. His mind running into overdrive to figure a way out of this situation. 

'I just have to try and land a decisive blow and that will be the end. Canteen has to be getting desperate if he's going to go full power at this point.' He knew that Canteen had take a good amount of damage throughout the fight. If Canteen took just a little more damage, then Dynamo knew he could win for the team. "Okay, then. Let's see if I can try and keep up against your abilities." His unicorn horn glowed with magic as he launched a laser at Canteen. If the beam connected, then he would score an effective hit. If Canteen dodged, then Dynamo would launch a couple of more beams. At the same time, he would try to keep a track on Canteen's energy to try and perform a counterattack. 

He used a hoof to scratch at his ear as Dynamo was in the air above him, Hearing Dynamo he spoke up "Did you say that you needed to take me out or Down? I am actually pretty flattered." he put both his front hooves together as he Looked at Dynamo making kissy faces at him "But Dynamo-sama we barely know each other...baka." he began to turn in the air enjoying the zero gravity he was just waiting on the other to begin the fight again. "This is actually pretty fun, though for you this is pretty bad. I was letting you get the hits, I followed your movements and figured out where you would come from it is why I was able to kick you like a ball."

When the magic beam came at him he twisted his lower body and began to twist like a top, dodging the beam as he spun he was chuckling "Come on now.." he began to move sideways twisting dodging the second beam. Finally he spun so he went upside down, as he did he brought his left hind hoof up and hit the last beam, hoping it would rocket back at Dynamo

On 4/24/2019 at 8:32 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

He used a hoof to scratch at his ear as Dynamo was in the air above him, Hearing Dynamo he spoke up "Did you say that you needed to take me out or Down? I am actually pretty flattered." he put both his front hooves together as he Looked at Dynamo making kissy faces at him "But Dynamo-sama we barely know each other...baka." he began to turn in the air enjoying the zero gravity he was just waiting on the other to begin the fight again. "This is actually pretty fun, though for you this is pretty bad. I was letting you get the hits, I followed your movements and figured out where you would come from it is why I was able to kick you like a ball."

When the magic beam came at him he twisted his lower body and began to twist like a top, dodging the beam as he spun he was chuckling "Come on now.." he began to move sideways twisting dodging the second beam. Finally he spun so he went upside down, as he did he brought his left hind hoof up and hit the last beam, hoping it would rocket back at Dynamo

As he listened to Canteen's comment, Dynamo's jaw dropped in surprise at what Canteen had implied. "N-No! I meant to defeat you and win the point for my team!" He exclaimed, giving Canteen a deadpanned expression. "Really? You're going all tsundere mode on me? Well, it's better than how you were acting previously, in my opinion. Although, I hate to break your heart, but I'm not really interested. I'm looking for the right mare, but you're still a good friend to me, buddy. Also, by the way you said sama. I'm sorry, but I'm no master. I could imagine being a senpai, but it depends on how old you and I are." He smiled, before the smile instantly faded upon listening to Canteen's remark. It still didn't mean that he couldn't try and still fight his opponent.

Dynamo was beginning to become frustrated as Canteen twisted and turned to dodge the laser beams. As he fired the last laser spell, he was surprised as Canteen brought a hoof up. 'He's crazy! He doesn't really think he can hit a beam back, does he!? It's both unheard of and not possible.' As the beam headed straight towards the earth pony, the gaming unicorn had realized that the gravity spells were still in effect. Dynamo smirked as he would take advantage of the situation. "You must really enjoy flying in the air. Given that you aren't a Pegasus pony, after all. Let's reintroduce you to the ground!" He exclaims, deactivating the gravity spells. Doing this had caused the floating boulders to fall back towards the stadium, while the gravity effects would stop Canteen from floating. This gave Dynamo time to fly directly up to Canteen, while the laser was still on course towards the earth pony. Since Canteen couldn't fly, Dynamo knew his opponent would be a sitting duck. His front hoof glowed with magic, which would allow the blue unicorn to land a more powerful strike. If the laser spell didn't hit, then Dynamo would follow through with a powered up punch. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

As he listened to Canteen's comment, Dynamo's jaw dropped in surprise at what Canteen had implied. "N-No! I meant to defeat you and win the point for my team!" He exclaimed, giving Canteen a deadpanned expression. "Really? You're going all tsundere mode on me? Well, it's better than how you were acting previously, in my opinion. Although, I hate to break your heart, but I'm not really interested. I'm looking for the right mare, but you're still a good friend to me, buddy. Also, by the way you said sama. I'm sorry, but I'm no master. I could imagine being a senpai, but it depends on how old you and I are." He smiled, before the smile instantly faded upon listening to Canteen's remark. It still didn't mean that he couldn't try and still fight his opponent.

Dynamo was beginning to become frustrated as Canteen twisted and turned to dodge the laser beams. As he fired the last laser spell, he was surprised as Canteen brought a hoof up. 'He's crazy! He doesn't really think he can hit a beam back, does he!? It's both unheard of and not possible.' As the beam headed straight towards the earth pony, the gaming unicorn had realized that the gravity spells were still in effect. Dynamo smirked as he would take advantage of the situation. "You must really enjoy flying in the air. Given that you aren't a Pegasus pony, after all. Let's reintroduce you to the ground!" He exclaims, deactivating the gravity spells. Doing this had caused the floating boulders to fall back towards the stadium, while the gravity effects would stop Canteen from floating. This gave Dynamo time to fly directly up to Canteen, while the laser was still on course towards the earth pony. Since Canteen couldn't fly, Dynamo knew his opponent would be a sitting duck. His front hoof glowed with magic, which would allow the blue unicorn to land a more powerful strike. If the laser spell didn't hit, then Dynamo would follow through with a powered up punch. 

Upside down in the air trying to kick the magic beam he blinked as the pieces of ring began to fall, flailing his front hooves as he suddenly felt himself falling. "Ack." he looked at the ground coming in fast then back at both the beam and Dynamo who was now racing at him trying to hit him with a hoof encased in magic. As the beam was now moving away and up at him he saw it in slow mode, moving slightly he allowed it to graze him making it look like a full impact. Going slightly limp like he was out cold

He kept an eye on Dynamo and when he came close with the attack moving slow to him, Canteen began to move around the Hoof thrown at him "Still not using your race car magic so you are slow." as he said that he placed his front hooves onto the extended hoof Dynamo provided. Canteen then pushed himself up and around Dynamo landing on his back "Remember earlier you and I played Chicken? Time to play my favorite game...Carnival ride." he said as he brought his back legs out and slammed them at Dynamo's back as he used his front hooves to keep him in a headlock

On 4/23/2019 at 12:17 PM, Unicorncob said:

With a powerful flap of her glowing wings, she shot like a bullet toward the monstrous pegasus. Once she got close, she could aim for his face or his legs. Whichever were closest.

Keep him guessing.

Act on instinct.

Rokata took labored steps back with each strike Jade landed, they glanced off his flesh, bouncing off like rubber. Each times he hit him, her own aura created a small burst of light, but they weren't having any effect. It was like having an argument with a brick wall.

"Like I said, I thought killing her would be enough. But clearly, you need more motivation." Rokata looked to his right, and out of the bushes Dynamo Pad stumbled into view, breathing heavily as if he'd been running for miles. He also looked like he'd been in a heated fight. He was covered in bruises and cuts. Rokata smiled and glanced between him and Jade.

"I came... as fast as I could... The others are on their way," Dynamo said through baited breaths.

"Yes, you always seemed most protective of him," Rokata said, he turned away from Jade and stepped toward Dynamo slowly, as if he was baiting Jade to stop him. Dynamo looked confused, but he took a fighting stance as the assailant approached. "You don't get to have companions if you can't defend them. I only hope your team can still continue without him."

On 4/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo was beginning to become frustrated as Canteen twisted and turned to dodge the laser beams. As he fired the last laser spell, he was surprised as Canteen brought a hoof up. 'He's crazy! He doesn't really think he can hit a beam back, does he!? It's both unheard of and not possible.' As the beam headed straight towards the earth pony, the gaming unicorn had realized that the gravity spells were still in effect. Dynamo smirked as he would take advantage of the situation. "You must really enjoy flying in the air. Given that you aren't a Pegasus pony, after all. Let's reintroduce you to the ground!" He exclaims, deactivating the gravity spells. Doing this had caused the floating boulders to fall back towards the stadium, while the gravity effects would stop Canteen from floating. This gave Dynamo time to fly directly up to Canteen, while the laser was still on course towards the earth pony. 

19 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

He kept an eye on Dynamo and when he came close with the attack moving slow to him, Canteen began to move around the Hoof thrown at him "Still not using your race car magic so you are slow." as he said that he placed his front hooves onto the extended hoof Dynamo provided. Canteen then pushed himself up and around Dynamo landing on his back "Remember earlier you and I played Chicken? Time to play my favorite game...Carnival ride." he said as he brought his back legs out and slammed them at Dynamo's back as he used his front hooves to keep him in a headlock

@dragon4111 @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz @DwhitetheGamer

"It looks like Canteen is playing a high-stakes game of chicken, and Dynamo is taking the bait!" Topaz announced. Then she took a step back and shielded her eyes as gravity returned to the stadium, crashing concrete debris down and kicking up a cloud of dust. When she looked back, the dust had cleared and Canteen now had the upper hoof, or so it seemed, slamming two hooves down on Dynamo's back.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Upside down in the air trying to kick the magic beam he blinked as the pieces of ring began to fall, flailing his front hooves as he suddenly felt himself falling. "Ack." he looked at the ground coming in fast then back at both the beam and Dynamo who was now racing at him trying to hit him with a hoof encased in magic. As the beam was now moving away and up at him he saw it in slow mode, moving slightly he allowed it to graze him making it look like a full impact. Going slightly limp like he was out cold

As the two continued to fall, Dynamo noticed the laser spell had made contact on his opponent. He couldn't tell if Canteen was knocked out or not. Seeing how his opponent was sent into a spinning dive, but he knew he act to act now. He kept charging forward, but was caught by surprise from Canteen waking up. "So, you were playing possum, huh? Still doesn't change the fact that I'm going to win!" He exclaimed, before Canteen maneuvered around the gaming unicorn. Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise as he saw Canteen had latched onto him. He closed his eyes, throwing a hoof onto Canteen's arm, while he was kept into a headlock. 'I got to get out of this hold quick, or I'm in trouble.' The more Dynamo struggled, the more his movement and options were limited. He quickly tried to throw up a wind barrier, but it was too late as he crashed into the ring. Dynamo gasped from the impact as the pain was unbearable to the gaming unicorn. Thus, he closed his eyes and was effectively passed out.

56 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the two continued to fall, Dynamo noticed the laser spell had made contact on his opponent. He couldn't tell if Canteen was knocked out or not. Seeing how his opponent was sent into a spinning dive, but he knew he act to act now. He kept charging forward, but was caught by surprise from Canteen waking up. "So, you were playing possum, huh? Still doesn't change the fact that I'm going to win!" He exclaimed, before Canteen maneuvered around the gaming unicorn. Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise as he saw Canteen had latched onto him. He closed his eyes, throwing a hoof onto Canteen's arm, while he was kept into a headlock. 'I got to get out of this hold quick, or I'm in trouble.' The more Dynamo struggled, the more his movement and options were limited. He quickly tried to throw up a wind barrier, but it was too late as he crashed into the ring. Dynamo gasped from the impact as the pain was unbearable to the gaming unicorn. Thus, he closed his eyes and was effectively passed out.

@Literally Snails o3o Dynamo is over by Rotaka?

As they fell towards the ring, Canteen just chuckled along the way "Hey it isnt my fault you fell for it. And win or not you are gonna work for it." he said before they slammed into the ground. Standing up he was on top of Dynamo's back as he looked down at him "Wooo man that was fun we should do it again." he said trotting off of Dynamo, picking up his inhaler along the way looking it over. "Darn I think it broke." he said messing around with it as he stood with his back to Dynamo. Sighing he looked at Dynamo before tilting his head "Dang I think he is out." he shouted out towards Dynamo "HEY WAKE UP WE ARENT DONE."

He was waiting for a bit looking over at Topaz "Hey Topaz it's ok I think it is safe to come back into the ring."

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails o3o Dynamo is over by Rotaka?

As they fell towards the ring, Canteen just chuckled along the way "Hey it isnt my fault you fell for it. And win or not you are gonna work for it." he said before they slammed into the ground. Standing up he was on top of Dynamo's back as he looked down at him "Wooo man that was fun we should do it again." he said trotting off of Dynamo, picking up his inhaler along the way looking it over. "Darn I think it broke." he said messing around with it as he stood with his back to Dynamo. Sighing he looked at Dynamo before tilting his head "Dang I think he is out." he shouted out towards Dynamo "HEY WAKE UP WE ARENT DONE."

He was waiting for a bit looking over at Topaz "Hey Topaz it's ok I think it is safe to come back into the ring."

Dynamo slowly opened his eyes. His ears ringing from the impact of hitting the recreated stadium floor. A blurry look in his eyes as he tried to gather his bearings of what had happened. 'I...I need to get up.' He tried to move a muscle, but his body wasn't responding to him. 'I think Canteen broke my back. Either that, or the pain was too much for my body to handle.' He tried once more to stand back up, but his entire body refused to listen. His entire self effectively slumped into the crater he was laying down at. He hoped that he could move after a couple of minutes. 'I-I'm sorry Jade. I'm also sorry, you guys.' He thought to himself, trying to look over to his teammates. He closed his eyes, while trying to rest for a few more minutes.

@Literally Snails will post for topaz we are winding down @Dynamo Pad

Topaz just looked at the ring as it was just a mess, her poor ring was just destroyed she blinked before getting back in the ring "Oh right yes...I'll start the count, 1...2...3"

Canteen stood there watching Dynamo, he finally sat down messing with his inhaler a bit before sighing as the count continued "Damn I guess Carnival ride was too much for him...wait..what if he is dead?" he began to get up

Topaz continued to Count "4...5" before she was interrupted by Canteen

Canteen "WAIT"

Topaz stopped looking at him "What is it this time?"

Canteen "I think he may be dead...Hold on." he went over to Dynamo and went down "Dont worry I know cpr...I think..looks simple enough." he took in a deep breath and went down mouth wide open he covered both Dynamo's nose and mouth before breathing in with all of his might. Breaking from the mouth hold "LIVE" he said slamming his hoof down on Dynamo's chest for chest compressions

Edited by Arid_Blitz

8 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails will post for topaz we are winding down @Dynamo Pad

Topaz just looked at the ring as it was just a mess, her poor ring was just destroyed she blinked before getting back in the ring "Oh right yes...I'll start the count, 1...2...3"

Canteen stood there watching Dynamo, he finally sat down messing with his inhaler a bit before sighing as the count continued "Damn I guess Carnival ride was too much for him...wait..what if he is dead?" he began to get up

Topaz continued to Count "4...5" before she was interrupted by Canteen

Canteen "WAIT"

Topaz stopped looking at him "What is it this time?"

Canteen "I think he may be dead...Hold on." he went over to Dynamo and went down "Dont worry I know cpr...I think..looks simple enough." he took in a deep breath and went down mouth wide open he covered both Dynamo's nose and mouth before breathing in with all of his might. Breaking from the mouth hold "LIVE" he said slamming his hoof down on Dynamo's chest for chest compressions

As Dynamo continued to lay in the crater of the ring, he wondered if this was his limit of fighting. To him, Canteen felt as strong as Rokata. At least, it was what he had thought in his mind. He wondered if even using the mind racer spell was even enough at this point. As he thought of different ways of fighting, he stopped in thought of the idea towards the gem. It was a risk, but he had an idea of what needed to be done. After taking a deep breath, the gaming unicorn grit his teeth, while forcing himself to stand up one more time. 'Come on. I've got to move!' He thought he heard Topaz making a countdown, but he had imagined she stopped counting.

He was suddenly flipped over as he was confused as to why Canteen was standing over him. "W-What's going..." He was cut off as Canteen had pinched Dynamo's nose, before giving the blue unicorn cpr. His eyes widened like dinner plates as the earth pony slammed a hoof onto Dynamo's chest. He managed to push Canteen off, before rolling away and sputtered into a coughing fit. "W-What in Equestria was that for, Canteen? I had to rest for a moment as you nearly broke my back."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo continued to lay in the crater of the ring, he wondered if this was his limit of fighting. To him, Canteen felt as strong as Rokata. At least, it was what he had thought in his mind. He wondered if even using the mind racer spell was even enough at this point. As he thought of different ways of fighting, he stopped in thought of the idea towards the gem. It was a risk, but he had an idea of what needed to be done. After taking a deep breath, the gaming unicorn grit his teeth, while forcing himself to stand up one more time. 'Come on. I've got to move!' He thought he heard Topaz making a countdown, but he had imagined she stopped counting.

He was suddenly flipped over as he was confused as to why Canteen was standing over him. "W-What's going..." He was cut off as Canteen had pinched Dynamo's nose, before giving the blue unicorn cpr. His eyes widened like dinner plates as the earth pony slammed a hoof onto Dynamo's chest. He managed to push Canteen off, before rolling away and sputtered into a coughing fit. "W-What in Equestria was that for, Canteen? I had to rest for a moment as you nearly broke my back."

After he was pushed back he smiled happily as his tail wagged "Oh good glad it worked. I was worried I killed you...you know Unicorns are quite fragile. Anyways you best use your Race car spell soon or you are gonna die." he began to stand up as Dynamo was a few feet from him coughing "Hey dont you tell me you are sick, I just gave you cpr and you are gonna get me sick..really inconsiderate of you if you are sick."

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

After he was pushed back he smiled happily as his tail wagged "Oh good glad it worked. I was worried I killed you...you know Unicorns are quite fragile. Anyways you best use your Race car spell soon or you are gonna die." he began to stand up as Dynamo was a few feet from him coughing "Hey dont you tell me you are sick, I just gave you cpr and you are gonna get me sick..really inconsiderate of you if you are sick."

After getting his breathing under control, he gave the earth pony a deadpanned expression. "No, I am not sick. I just wasn't expecting you to give me cpr out of nowhere. Besides, I'm okay. I was resting to get my strength back and to think of a way to turn this fight around." He turned his attention towards the ground as Canteen's words about his spell began to sink in. "I know, but I guess I'm just mad. I had an idea, but I wasn't going to try this idea out, until after the round." He says, holding out the gem for Canteen to see. "I wasn't sure if it would be okay to try and use the gem you and Melio had given me, but I guess I've ran out of options. I had a theory and I guess I should test it out. I just hope you can give me a minute as I need to gather the energy for this spell." He looked up to Canteen and narrowed his gaze at his opponent.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, before he began to eat the gem. To the blue unicorn, it was like eating rock candy at the candy store. After swallowing the gem, he began to charge up the magical energy needed for the mind racer spell. As he began to call upon the magic he had left, his eyes suddenly shrank as he could feel the power of the gem surging throughout his body. He almost collapsed to the floor from the immense power the gem had held. 'N-No. I need to keep it together. This pain in immeasurable, but I need to focus. M-Make the gem power and the mind racer spell merge into one power.' He thought, closing his eyes as he tried to ignore the pain. The charging process took more time than he thought, but Dynamo was ready to finish this fight. "Mind Racer." He uttered as electricity began surging around his body. His eyes glowed in a bright light, while his mane and tail began to stand on end. An orange aura of magic had enveloped him. However, his eyes were visible to Canteen as Dynamo felt invigorated with power. "Now what do you think, Canteen? Let's start this. Round two. LET'S GO!" He exclaimed as he shouted towards the sky above. The aura of his magic becoming brighter, before he disappeared from the ring. 

Ten

Nine

In a quick flash, Dynamo threw a one, two punch combination. If the attack connected, the hits would be a lot stronger than before. He would also see how fast Canteen would when he fought with the gem and spell. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

After getting his breathing under control, he gave the earth pony a deadpanned expression. "No, I am not sick. I just wasn't expecting you to give me cpr out of nowhere. Besides, I'm okay. I was resting to get my strength back and to think of a way to turn this fight around." He turned his attention towards the ground as Canteen's words about his spell began to sink in. "I know, but I guess I'm just mad. I had an idea, but I wasn't going to try this idea out, until after the round." He says, holding out the gem for Canteen to see. "I wasn't sure if it would be okay to try and use the gem you and Melio had given me, but I guess I've ran out of options. I had a theory and I guess I should test it out. I just hope you can give me a minute as I need to gather the energy for this spell." He looked up to Canteen and narrowed his gaze at his opponent.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, before he began to eat the gem. To the blue unicorn, it was like eating rock candy at the candy store. After swallowing the gem, he began to charge up the magical energy needed for the mind racer spell. As he began to call upon the magic he had left, his eyes suddenly shrank as he could feel the power of the gem surging throughout his body. He almost collapsed to the floor from the immense power the gem had held. 'N-No. I need to keep it together. This pain in immeasurable, but I need to focus. M-Make the gem power and the mind racer spell merge into one power.' He thought, closing his eyes as he tried to ignore the pain. The charging process took more time than he thought, but Dynamo was ready to finish this fight. "Mind Racer." He uttered as electricity began surging around his body. His eyes glowed in a bright light, while his mane and tail began to stand on end. An orange aura of magic had enveloped him. However, his eyes were visible to Canteen as Dynamo felt invigorated with power. "Now what do you think, Canteen? Let's start this. Round two. LET'S GO!" He exclaimed as he shouted towards the sky above. The aura of his magic becoming brighter, before he disappeared from the ring. 

Ten

Nine

In a quick flash, Dynamo threw a one, two punch combination. If the attack connected, the hits would be a lot stronger than before. He would also see how fast Canteen would when he fought with the gem and spell. 

Chuckling some he watched the other "Oh come now it wasnt that bad...I I saved your life." he smirked before seeing the gem and the remark of needing a minute to gather the energy he shrugged some "Sure go ahead..besides I wanted this." he tilted his head some "Besides it isnt fun otherwise." he beamed with a smile as he saw the other eat the gem "Besides..I asked Melio to give you a gem. I figured you would eventually rely on it to keep up, I just had to keep pushing. It reacts differently to each person so wanted to see what would happen with you plus keep you on par." the moment the energy began to surge he stood there tilting his head before feeling his body scoot back as it was almost pushing him "Ooo." he clapped his hooves as he watched

"Nice I think the gem reallly helped you." Looking into the others eyes as they glowed he heard Round 2 lets go before nodding "Yes let..." he was cut off as even his magic failed to keep up with the speed, the hits connected and sent him backwards a few feet..even Defiant had trouble when it came to Canteen's magic..Canteen could see him now...this was even faster then could be handled...blood spurted from his mouth as he could feel a rib break from the impact