Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor slowed down his pace as Jade stopped to help Draco. Draco would probably be spending the night in the infirmary with Tricis, but he was sure to recover quickly thanks to his energy keeping him alive. The four neared one of the rear entrances to the arena near the emergancy ward, though they probably wouldnt come across the room team Crimos was recovering in unless they knew where to look.

A trickle of rain started to pour before they could enter the building.

Jade flinched as a drop of rain landed on her snout. She glanced up at the darkened sky, and looked ahead at the nearby entrance to the arena.

"We managed to arrive before the storm could truly start," she murmured, almost to herself. "A sliver of luck on this day at last."

@Unicorncob@Literally Snails

"Hmm is that how you see it?" Draco asked as he looked at Jade. "I like the rain. It's as if the rain washes away all the blood off of your hooves and reminds you what it means to live," he wheezed as he walked. "these final battles will be a war hope your ready jade to take a life," he whispered.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"You are interesting, Dynamo Pad, but not like him. Rokata is the reason Im here, and he is the sole reason I'm fighting here." Selene's eye widened. "He is perfect in ways you are too imperect to understand."

"Interesting in what way, is what I am wondering. I'm glad to know I can be interesting, but that doesn't really answer my question. I get that you're here and competing in this tournament for Rokata, but what do you hope to gain in this tournament? I guess this adds onto the question or is worded differently, but what do you even want to wish for if you won?" He took a few breaths as the world seemed to be spinning. His recent actions had been the results of not fully recovering. He leaned his back against the wall to try and gather his bearings. 

"Maybe you're right about that, Selene. I can see that I'm not perfect, but I guess that's a good thing in and of itself. It just shows that I still have a long way to go, until I can meet that true potential. I won't ever say that I'm better or stronger than Rokata, but that's the problem. If anyone is perfect, then they'll stop improving. They lose that drive to become stronger than they were before." He smiled softly, yet sadly as he remembered that feeling. "I know all too well of wanting to be perfect. The need to be strong to defeat anyone at video games. I had to realize that it's not worth it, in the end. It's what drove my bullies mad with power and costed them dearly. It's like the old saying goes. You can be the strongest individual in the room. However, there may be someone even greater than you in the room next door. It's all about pushing yourself to exceed past the limits that may bind you."

14 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"Hmm is that how you see it?" Draco asked as he looked at Jade. "I like the rain. It's as if the rain washes away all the blood off of your hooves and reminds you what it means to live," he wheezed as he walked. "these final battles will be a war hope your ready jade to take a life," he whispered.

Jade looked down at herself. Indeed, the blood had started washing off her coat from the rain. "That is... a good way to look at it, yes."

She looked at Draco, trying not to let reluctance show in her eyes. She didn't want to take a life, but considering they were fighting a team led by a pony like Rokata, she may not have a choice.

"If it comes to that, I will be ready. I won't kill without reason. I am not like him." She sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than assure Draco.

11 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked down at herself. Indeed, the blood had started washing off her coat from the rain. "That is... a good way to look at it, yes."

She looked at Draco, trying not to let reluctance show in her eyes. She didn't want to take a life, but considering they were fighting a team led by a pony like Rokata, she may not have a choice.

"If it comes to that, I will be ready. I won't kill without reason. I am not like him." She sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than assure Draco.

@dragon4111 @DwhitetheGamer

"You've just been lucky, Jade," Shining Armor said as he opened the door to the arena. They walked into a section of the massive building that looked like an abandoned hospital ward. Only three teams were still in the tournament, so there weren't any athletes using the emergency rooms. "You got forced into a death tournament and who have you had to fight? A circus jockey and foal-at-heart arsonist. You've made it all the way to the finals without facing anypony you needed to kill."

Shining Armor calmly set Tricis down on a hospital bed in one of the empty rooms with the aid of Copper. There wasn't much else left to do now that they'd given her all the magic they could. Two nurses entered the room behind them to survey the situation.

One nurse walked up to Draco and bluntly asked, "Treatment for you or just the mare?"

On 6/10/2019 at 7:35 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

"Maybe you're right about that, Selene. I can see that I'm not perfect, but I guess that's a good thing in and of itself. It just shows that I still have a long way to go, until I can meet that true potential. I won't ever say that I'm better or stronger than Rokata, but that's the problem. If anyone is perfect, then they'll stop improving. They lose that drive to become stronger than they were before." He smiled softly, yet sadly as he remembered that feeling. "I know all too well of wanting to be perfect. The need to be strong to defeat anyone at video games. I had to realize that it's not worth it, in the end. It's what drove my bullies mad with power and costed them dearly. It's like the old saying goes. You can be the strongest individual in the room. However, there may be someone even greater than you in the room next door. It's all about pushing yourself to exceed past the limits that may bind you."

"You are close to understanding us, closer than most, but you're still thinking from the wrong perspective," Selene explained. At first, it seemed like she was just talking to Dynamo because of her own curiosity about him, but now she was engrossed in talking about Rokata, like her whole focus had completely changed. "For Rokata, power is not the purpose for anything, It's the justification, the proof."

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"You've just been lucky, Jade," Shining Armor said as he opened the door to the arena. They walked into a section of the massive building that looked like an abandoned hospital ward. Only three teams were still in the tournament, so there weren't any athletes using the emergency rooms. "You got forced into a death tournament and who have you had to fight? A circus jockey and foal-at-heart arsonist. You've made it all the way to the finals without facing anypony you needed to kill."

Jade looked down at her hooves. Shining Armour was right; the ponies she had met in the ring were not exactly samaritans, but she was able to spare their lives.

Rokata, however, had an air about him. He was too far gone. Irredeemable.

He must die.

If I have no other choice.

You will not. The world will be in danger if he lives.

She bit her lip, shook her head. She was ready for what she needed to do. She only hoped that she would never have to do it.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"You are close to understanding us, closer than most, but you're still thinking from the wrong perspective," Selene explained. At first, it seemed like she was just talking to Dynamo because of her own curiosity about him, but now she was engrossed in talking about Rokata, like her whole focus had completely changed. "For Rokata, power is not the purpose for anything, It's the justification, the proof."

The blue unicorn raised an eyebrow at what Selene had said. "I guess that's always been a special trait of who I am. I have a good judgement of character." He smirked playfully, before shaking his head. "I wouldn't say that, to be honest. I guess it's just that I want to find those, who I can say are my true friends. I may not know anyone that well, but I try to understand them in one way or another." He became quiet as he listened to Selene's explanation of her view on Rokata. "I think I might get what you mean now. Power, or might is not about controlling everything. It's more so along the lines of proof of your purpose. Something like finding the conviction, truth, this 'poof' in your strength. It's not about showing who's stronger strength wise, but to show power in the choice of the path you walk. I hope I'm on the right track. If not, then I guess I don't know that answer very well.

As they conversed with each other, something was beginning to bother the gaming unicorn. "Now that you've told me this, I am beginning to wonder something. I remember you said something about Rokata becoming a split being. I guess I'm starting to become curious as to who, or what Rokata really is. Would you care to enlighten me? Is the old Rokata still in his heart? From what Tricis had told me, she said Rokata wasn't like the way he is now. I don't know what caused him to change, but I guess whatever happened had caused him to be like this. Other that that, I guess it's either one side is controlling the other, or his possible old, yet good self is being repressed. As if waiting for the right opponent to help free and/or help him from this sort of darkness." Dynamo wondered as he was just guessing at this point. 

On 6/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked down at her hooves. Shining Armour was right; the ponies she had met in the ring were not exactly samaritans, but she was able to spare their lives.

Rokata, however, had an air about him. He was too far gone. Irredeemable.

He must die.

If I have no other choice.

You will not. The world will be in danger if he lives.

She bit her lip, shook her head. She was ready for what she needed to do. She only hoped that she would never have to do it.

@dragon4111 @DwhitetheGamer

Draco was directed to a hospital bed that he could use to recover if he wanted. It was in the same room where Tricis was laid down. Two nurse unicorns stood on either side of her bed and surrounded her chest in blue healing light. They had some knowledge of healing magic, but it was nothing compared to what Tricis could do. The nurses moved around the bed and Shining Armor was forced to back away when one nurse pushed him away to get a needle and thread from the table beside him. She started stitching some of the smaller gashes in Tricis' body, but the largest gash had to stay open until they could repair the tissue damage. The nurses weren't saying anything, but they didn't look hopeful. After a long period of silence aside from the husting steps of the nurses, Tricis slowly and weakly opened her eyes until they were half-lidded. She took in a slow, deep breath.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

As they conversed with each other, something was beginning to bother the gaming unicorn. "Now that you've told me this, I am beginning to wonder something. I remember you said something about Rokata becoming a split being. I guess I'm starting to become curious as to who, or what Rokata really is. Would you care to enlighten me? Is the old Rokata still in his heart? From what Tricis had told me, she said Rokata wasn't like the way he is now. I don't know what caused him to change, but I guess whatever happened had caused him to be like this. Other that that, I guess it's either one side is controlling the other, or his possible old, yet good self is being repressed. As if waiting for the right opponent to help free and/or help him from this sort of darkness." Dynamo wondered as he was just guessing at this point. 

"Perhaps I spoke in a way that confused you." Selene replied, "Rokata is one pony. He has no dualing personalities or beings. He's resolute in what he is, and he knows that everything he does is just. But he carries an old life with him. A young stallion that the new Rokata exists to correct and to punish."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

"Perhaps I spoke in a way that confused you." Selene replied, "Rokata is one pony. He has no dualing personalities or beings. He's resolute in what he is, and he knows that everything he does is just. But he carries an old life with him. A young stallion that the new Rokata exists to correct and to punish."

As he listened further to Selene's explanation, the blue unicorn could only shake his head and give a sad smile. "I'm sorry if I still sound confused. When I heard you say old life, I imagine you mean something along the lines of reincarnation. If that's not it, then I guess I don't understand really well. It's just odd because I feel like I do understand what you're trying to say." He says, looking down at the ground briefly and sighed. He looked back up to Selene, while having a look of uncertainty and worry in his eyes. Not from feeling fear, but from what he had experienced the past couple days of the tournament. Even from the latest match, he wondered what would happen now. He knew he would have to confront Jade and tell them what happened. That was if the other's on the team had said anything yet.

"Did you have anything you wanted to ask me, Selene? I admit that I was hoping to meet you again because I wanted to get to know you more. From the moment that we first talked, you didn't really seem evil to me, or evil in general. It seems like you know a lot about me that I might not know much about myself." He knew this might be his chance into getting to learn about Selene. Not as just an opponent to fight against, but to know her on the terms of a friend. To him, it seemed as if there had been a sort of understanding and acceptance between him and Selene. 

(edited)

@DwhitetheGamer @Literally Snails

Having wandered off from the room that his team and Nin were in. Canteen walked around till he was in the room Shining Armor and the others were in, walking up he tilted his head at the scene before him "Oh come on I called dibs on Granny there, figures." beginning to move over to look over the others he saw Draco and Copper beaten pretty badly as well Jade "Well goes to show that Dynamo was at least Smarter with not going...looks like you guys were used as punching bags by someone using bricks for gloves." he sat down bringing his front hooves to mess a bit with his own mane "Honestly who runs off into a battle after wasting most of their energy anyways? Like You run towards the big power source without a plan like I mean what were you gonna do ask politely for them to stop?" he chuckled as he brought up a bag next to him 

Sueno looked into Nin's eyes as she smiled "Well yes that present one was wrong but, for some reason I am having difficulty reading your dual souls. Especially when one is dark." as she heard of flipping the next card she smiled some at him "Let us see what you have decided on your future." as she flipped it, the card was the devil upside down, The card depicted a horned minotaur sitting upon a throne adorned with chains, skulls, and fire. A pair of unicorns sitting at the hooves of the minotaur with chains connecting them to the throne "Oh...interesting. Despite the card being the devil..in reverse it means freedom or the restoring of control...a purification if you will."

Edited by Arid_Blitz

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Draco was directed to a hospital bed that he could use to recover if he wanted. It was in the same room where Tricis was laid down. Two nurse unicorns stood on either side of her bed and surrounded her chest in blue healing light. They had some knowledge of healing magic, but it was nothing compared to what Tricis could do. The nurses moved around the bed and Shining Armor was forced to back away when one nurse pushed him away to get a needle and thread from the table beside him. She started stitching some of the smaller gashes in Tricis' body, but the largest gash had to stay open until they could repair the tissue damage. The nurses weren't saying anything, but they didn't look hopeful. After a long period of silence aside from the husting steps of the nurses, Tricis slowly and weakly opened her eyes until they were half-lidded. She took in a slow, deep breath.

Jade decided to move her attention away from her thoughts and toward watching Tricis. She watched her and the nurses closely, making sure they were indeed helping her. 

Her heart raced and she closed her eyes.

Please, not her.

Her ears pricked up when she heard a deep breath, and looked up to see Tricis awake. Full of hope, she rushed to her side with a smile. "You're alive!"

20 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Did you have anything you wanted to ask me, Selene? I admit that I was hoping to meet you again because I wanted to get to know you more. From the moment that we first talked, you didn't really seem evil to me, or evil in general. It seems like you know a lot about me that I might not know much about myself." He knew this might be his chance into getting to learn about Selene. Not as just an opponent to fight against, but to know her on the terms of a friend. To him, it seemed as if there had been a sort of understanding and acceptance between him and Selene. 

Selene paused for a moment, not answering any of Dynamo's further questions about Rokata. She'd already explained as much as she was willing to. "You should get some rest." She finally said. "I'm sure Canteen has many plans for you tomorrow and you'll need your rest." Selene walked away, returning to her own hotel room while leaving Dynamo alone in the quiet hallway.

21 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Sueno looked into Nin's eyes as she smiled "Well yes that present one was wrong but, for some reason I am having difficulty reading your dual souls. Especially when one is dark." as she heard of flipping the next card she smiled some at him "Let us see what you have decided on your future." as she flipped it, the card was the devil upside down, The card depicted a horned minotaur sitting upon a throne adorned with chains, skulls, and fire. A pair of unicorns sitting at the hooves of the minotaur with chains connecting them to the throne "Oh...interesting. Despite the card being the devil..in reverse it means freedom or the restoring of control...a purification if you will."

Nin glared at Sueno when she mentioned his 'dual souls.' He folded his hooves on the table and said, "It's not a soul and it's not inside me." But he didn't elaborate further than that. He waited then for her to flip the last card. He leaned over the table and cocked an eyebrow at the card of "the Devil." The minotaur reminded him of someone else, but the knew that wasn't what the card was for. "Cute," he said before even listening to Sueno's explanation. He already started standing up while Sueno was describing what the card meant. He turned around when he heard her say the word "purification." He almost looked alarmed at first, but then he smiled and shrugged. "Thanks for the card game, but I think you're a headcase." He finally said before walking away.

10 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade decided to move her attention away from her thoughts and toward watching Tricis. She watched her and the nurses closely, making sure they were indeed helping her. 

Her heart raced and she closed her eyes.

Please, not her.

Her ears pricked up when she heard a deep breath, and looked up to see Tricis awake. Full of hope, she rushed to her side with a smile. "You're alive!"

"Kid..." She said weakly, her voice sounding like a labored wheeze. It was visible on her face how much it strained her to speak.

"She needs to be put under," One of the nurses said, she reached for an oxygen mask. 

"All that it took... to become what he is..." she labored. The nurse positioned the mask over her snout. "Forgetting..."

She inhaled the anesthesia and fell asleep nearly instantly. Like when Jade found her before, she looked peaceful.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, Literally Snails said:

Selene paused for a moment, not answering any of Dynamo's further questions about Rokata. She'd already explained as much as she was willing to. "You should get some rest." She finally said. "I'm sure Canteen has many plans for you tomorrow and you'll need your rest." Selene walked away, returning to her own hotel room while leaving Dynamo alone in the quiet hallway.

As Selene was starting to walk away, Dynamo extended a hoof to reach out to her. "Wait, Selene. I still wanted to talk with you." He called out to her, but she was long gone. He winced as he was still injured from his previous fight with Canteen. He lowered his hoof as he was alone in the hallway. He looked stared at the ground in sadness and worry. He wanted to ask if he and Selene could be friends, but he knew that question wouldn't be answered. He even wanted to talk about how he was feeling conflicted on what had happened in the round with his team, but he felt that Selene would use that information against him. He could only sigh as he turned around and began walking back towards the infirmary room he and the rest of Team Crimos had stayed at.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Unicorncob@Literally Snails

"She'll be fine," Draco stated as he looked at the nurse. He then looked at the nurses as he placed a large cloth into his mouth.  He then placed one of his talismans onto his chest. And white hot feeling of lead, lava poured through his body. felt like his bones were melting and forming. Nerves began to fire off at the slightest touch. his ribs were regrowing. and any other injuries were being burnt away. He writhed in agony. the cloth was to keep him from swallowing his own tongue from the pain as he twitched and writhed. His organs repaired themselves as the medical magic power went right through his. mind numbing pain was the price and he would gladly pay it.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob

After seeing that Tricis would be okay in the long-term, Copper said to Jade, "I'm going to find Dynamo.  Tricis will be alright, I know she will."  He then turned and walked out of the room and the building.

A few moments later, he made his way to a hotel place, which happened to be Selene's.  A little earlier he had asked around where Team Rokata's hotel was, and after being told by a passerby, he made his way there in a peaceful manner.  He knocked on the door casually and waited.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Kid..." She said weakly, her voice sounding like a labored wheeze. It was visible on her face how much it strained her to speak.

"She needs to be put under," One of the nurses said, she reached for an oxygen mask. 

"All that it took... to become what he is..." she labored. The nurse positioned the mask over her snout. "Forgetting..."

She inhaled the anesthesia and fell asleep nearly instantly. Like when Jade found her before, she looked peaceful.

Jade stared at Tricis as she slept peacefully. Her words were few, but their meaning meant more than anything.

She looked ahead and narrowed her eyes. What Master Xiang had warned her about as a filly had come to pass, and she had already let it influence her.

But she would control it. She would work with it, not let it work for her.

She looked down at Tricis again. She doubted she could hear her, but she had to say something nonetheless.

"I will not forget."

3 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"She'll be fine," Draco stated as he looked at the nurse. He then looked at the nurses as he placed a large cloth into his mouth.  He then placed one of his talismans onto his chest. And white hot feeling of lead, lava poured through his body. felt like his bones were melting and forming. Nerves began to fire off at the slightest touch. his ribs were regrowing. and any other injuries were being burnt away. He writhed in agony. the cloth was to keep him from swallowing his own tongue from the pain as he twitched and writhed. His organs repaired themselves as the medical magic power went right through his. mind numbing pain was the price and he would gladly pay it.

She noticed the artifact on Draco's chest, and winced as she saw it go to work healing his body.

"I have been healed in such a way before," she said, in hopes of making him feel better about the situation. "It is indeed not pleasant."

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

After seeing that Tricis would be okay in the long-term, Copper said to Jade, "I'm going to find Dynamo.  Tricis will be alright, I know she will."  He then turned and walked out of the room and the building.

She looked at Copper and nodded. "I shall assist Tricis and Draco, should they need it."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@dragon4111, @DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob

"Well, at least they don't seem too worried," Shining armor said to Jade after seeing the candid reactions of both Copper and Draco. Copper quickly left the room, but Draco would likely have to stay the night to recover his energy.

9 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

She noticed the artifact on Draco's chest, and winced as she saw it go to work healing his body.

"I have been healed in such a way before," she said, in hopes of making him feel better about the situation. "It is indeed not pleasant."

"It looks like an acceleration of the normal healing process from what I understand," Shining Armor explained. "Extremely effective, but it can only heal injuries that the body can naturally recover from unless paired with other magic, but I'd say the pain is the real downside."

9 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

She looked at Copper and nodded. "I shall assist Tricis and Draco, should they need it."

Shining Armor glanced at the clock on the wall. It was getting late. "I suppose you can sleep here if you'd like." He said to Jade. "It's just as good as the hotel room and you'll always know what's happening here."

@DwhitetheGamer

Selene opened the door soon after, stared at Copper for a moment, then said, "Go to bed," and slammed the door shut. Looks like she didn't want to have any more lengthy talks.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Selene opened the door soon after, stared at Copper for a moment, then said, "Go to bed," and slammed the door shut. Looks like she didn't want to have any more lengthy talks.

"...Where's Dynamo?" he asked in a soft tone before going back to his hotel room.  He knew who he wasn't going to talk to tomorrow that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

up in the air a portal opened and Rose fell out onto the ceiling of the stadium. She scrambled up so that she didn't fall off. Her leg gleamed in the moonlight, with the end looking like a dragon's claw. She laid there, not wanting to move from the pain throughout her entire body. She closed her eyes and passed out from the pain and the exhaustion.

15 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor glanced at the clock on the wall. It was getting late. "I suppose you can sleep here if you'd like." He said to Jade. "It's just as good as the hotel room and you'll always know what's happening here."

Jade nodded. "If I may. I wish to be close to them, in case they need assistance."

(edited)

@Arid_Blitz

As he made it back to the infirmary, Dynamo knocked on the door to alert team Crimos of his presence. He then opened the door and stepped back into the infirmary. “Hey there, you guys. Sorry about all of that. I just had to have a chat with Selene. I was told to rest, so I decided to make my way back here.”

The blue unicorn noticed that’s Nin was still in the room, but decided not to start any trouble. He then turned his attention back to Sueno. “So, should I stay here, or should I start heading back to my room? I wasn’t sure if I still needed to be treated for my injuries. Plus, I wasn’t sure if Canteen had to know my room to find me to start training the next day.” He says, while noticing that said earth pony wasn’t in the room. “Speaking of Canteen, has anyone seen him?” He asks, before looking towards the clock on the wall to see that it was late. "Actually, never mind. It's starting to get late and I think I'm pretty much treated for my injuries. Plus, I could imagine some of my team is back at the hotel room. I'll leave the hotel room number to let Canteen know where to find me." He says, finding some nearby paper on the desk and writing his hotel room number. He then levitated the paper over to Sueno. "Knowing Canteen, he probably won't need the paper. Seeing he's pretty good at finding where I am." He chuckled, wincing slightly in pain from laughing. After gaining his composure, he decided to make his exit. "Thank you for helping me out and I guess I'll see you all tomorrow for training. Goodnight and see you all soon." He bowed before Sueno and the others, before exiting the room and making his way back towards his team's hotel room.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @DwhitetheGamer

The sun rose over the horizon the next day as birds chirped and a warm glow spread over the arena. It was still hours before the stadium would open, but staff and combatants were already getting ready for their days.

@Dynamo Pad

Rail was already in his private booth overlooking the currently empty stadium, enjoying a morning coffee. He was ready for Dynamo to show up if he chose to, but he was also prepared to wait out the day alone.

@Unicorncob @dragon4111

Shining Armor was still in the hospital red by Tricis' side, but he was more there to watch over Jade and Draco than the old mare. Tricis was hooked up to a respirator that she wasn't attached to when the two fell asleep, and her wounded torso was covered by a sanitary cloth. It was clear that she was out like a light.

"Couple of close calls last night," Shining Armor explained while Jade and Draco woke up. "The two of you slept through it all though. You must have been a bit more exhausted than yout thought. Also, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use a talisman since her ribs aren't set properly. That could make the situation worse."

@reader8363

Rose awoke, but not in the middle of the stadium where she passed out. She was tucked next to a row of bushes beside the arena. Someone must have moved her there.

"Finally awake, huh? The hell even happened to you?" A voice asked. It was the voice of Zerra Stormblade, the assassin she fought in the second round of the Tournament against team Lockdown. She was standing over Rose before sitting back on her haunches. "Don't actually answer that. I don't care."

• Brohoof 1

Rose groan with the metal leg. It was going to take a bit to get used to it, but at least she can move it. She said as she started to sit up, "I'm guessing I'm not a dream since you're the same as when we fought." She looked around the area to see that she was hidden inside a bush. She added, "Why are we in a bunch of bushes."

15 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor was still in the hospital red by Tricis' side, but he was more there to watch over Jade and Draco than the old mare. Tricis was hooked up to a respirator that she wasn't attached to when the two fell asleep, and her wounded torso was covered by a sanitary cloth. It was clear that she was out like a light.

"Couple of close calls last night," Shining Armor explained while Jade and Draco woke up. "The two of you slept through it all though. You must have been a bit more exhausted than yout thought. Also, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use a talisman since her ribs aren't set properly. That could make the situation worse."

Jade didn't remember falling asleep, only watching Tricis and Draco like a hawk. But there she was, rubbing her eyes after their lids fluttered open. She was hunched over the foot of Tricis's bed, her head resting in her crossed forelegs.

She looked at Shining Armour. "Yes, I did have quite a long day, if that is the right expression."

She looked at Tricis, feeling more at ease seeing how peaceful her trainer's breathing was.

@Literally Snails@Unicorncob

Draco breathed in then out as he began to stand up. one hoof clopped onto the ground as his nerves were still firing off pain signals.  each step was like that  of walking on thorn bushes mixed with molten glass. "I've got a lot of work to do," Draco stated aloud as he hissed slightly at the pain. It was traces of the healing talismen but the majority of it was spent through the night. "I'm going to train you Jade," Draco stated.

• Brohoof 1