Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The beam hit the exact spot where the clown was, and right at that moment, he was enveloped in a sudden puff off white smoke, accompanied by a trumpet's blare. The smoke quickly dissipated, and when it was gone, so was the clown.

"Oh my goodness people," Topaz commented, "I think the clown has just been incinerated, and that's no joke! There's nothing left of him!"

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz

Dynamo grinned as he thought he hit the clown with his beam. However, the grin soon faltered as he saw the clown had dissipated in a puff of smoke and was gone. The blue unicorn looked around the ring in all directions to see if the clown was close by. "Oh, great. I can't even sense his energy. I don't even know if a unicorn can pull that off." He tensed his muscles as he was preparing to move the instant that clown reappeared. 'Plus, it might not be possible since he's a yokai. They might have an energy or aura, but it might not be possible to sense it.' 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The beam hit the exact spot where the clown was, and right at that moment, he was enveloped in a sudden puff off white smoke, accompanied by a trumpet's blare. The smoke quickly dissipated, and when it was gone, so was the clown.

"Oh my goodness people," Topaz commented, "I think the clown has just been incinerated, and that's no joke! There's nothing left of him!"

Jade's eyes narrowed at the clown's sudden disappearance. She was no Unicorn, but even she knew Dynamo's attack wasn't nearly strong enough to evaporate a living being.

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo grinned as he thought he hit the clown with his beam. However, the grin soon faltered as he saw the clown had dissipated in a puff of smoke and was gone. The blue unicorn looked around the ring in all directions to see if the clown was close by. "Oh, great. I can't even sense his energy. I don't even know if a unicorn can pull that off." He tensed his muscles as he was preparing to move the instant that clown reappeared. 'Plus, it might not be possible since he's a yokai. They might have an energy or aura, but it might not be possible to sense it.' 

She waited for Dynamo to turn to his team's direction, before gesturing to her ear with her hoof.

Listen.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Tricis narrowed her eyes. "they weren't lying. Freakshow really was the weakest on their team. This clown is in a whole other class."

There was a puff of smoke and confetti that suddenly appeared behind Dynamo's left shoulder, but when the blue Unicorn looked in its direction, there was only an inflatable clown toy bobbing behind him. The real clown appeared silently behind his right shoulder and delivered a powerful kick to the back of his head, using magic to enhance the speed and strength of the strike.

"Wow! I stand corrected! The clown wasn't incinerated at all! This was all an elaborate practical joke and Dynamo is the unwitting fool!" Topaz announced, adding some creative flair to her commentary.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

She waited for Dynamo to turn to his team's direction, before gesturing to her ear with her hoof.

Listen.

Dynamo turned back to his team, in hopes that they had an idea to locate the clown. He soon noticed that Jade was gesturing her hoof to her ears, which was a sign for him to listen. He nods silently, before closing his eyes to listen for any movement. He could hear the trotting of hooves moving quickly.

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis narrowed her eyes. "they weren't lying. Freakshow really was the weakest on their team. This clown is in a whole other class."

There was a puff of smoke and confetti that suddenly appeared behind Dynamo's left shoulder, but when the blue Unicorn looked in its direction, there was only an inflatable clown toy bobbing behind him. The real clown appeared silently behind his right shoulder and delivered a powerful kick to the back of his head, using magic to enhance the speed and strength of the strike.

"Wow! I stand corrected! The clown wasn't incinerated at all! This was all an elaborate practical joke and Dynamo is the unwitting fool!" Topaz announced, adding some creative flair to her commentary.

As Dynamo kept listening for a sign, he heard a step and a puff of smoke on his left. The blue unicorn quickly turned to his left, but stopped as he saw an inflatable clown toy just standing there. "What in the world? A punching bag?" He questioned, but stopped as he thought he heard a step on his right. He quickly turned and jumped back, but still received the backlash of the kick. He was sent flying and tumbled as he neared the edge of the ring. He stayed down for a little bit as he tried to recover from the kick.

Dynamo managed to get up on his hooves as he shook his head to gather his bearings. "Talk about being used like a punching bag. Ow." He muttered to himself as he could hear the commentary from Topaz. He placed a hoof on his back and winced as that wasn't a plain kick. 'This guy added his magic to increase his speed and strength. This guy really is no laughing matter.' He narrowed his eyes, but smiled. "So, there's more to you than meets the eye, huh? Well, how about I show you a little of what I can do?"

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo turned back to his team, in hopes that they had an idea to locate the clown. He soon noticed that Jade was gesturing her hoof to her ears, which was a sign for him to listen. He nods silently, before closing his eyes to listen for any movement. He could hear the trotting of hooves moving quickly.

As Dynamo kept listening for a sign, he heard a step and a puff of smoke on his left. The blue unicorn quickly turned to his left, but stopped as he saw an inflatable clown toy just standing there. "What in the world? A punching bag?" He questioned, but stopped as he thought he heard a step on his right. He quickly turned and jumped back, but still received the backlash of the kick. He was sent flying and tumbled as he neared the edge of the ring. He stayed down for a little bit as he tried to recover from the kick.

Dynamo managed to get up on his hooves as he shook his head to gather his bearings. "Talk about being used like a punching bag. Ow." He muttered to himself as he could hear the commentary from Topaz. He placed a hoof on his back and winced as that wasn't a plain kick. 'This guy added his magic to increase his speed and strength. This guy really is no laughing matter.' He narrowed his eyes, but smiled. "So, there's more to you than meets the eye, huh? Well, how about I show you a little of what I can do?"

The clown clapped his hooves together joyfully. "Oh yeth, kid! Show me what you can do!" He conjured an elongated rubber object and pressed it to his lips. He started blowing into it, making the object expand into a long green tube. It was a balloon. "And if you do a thuper good job, I'll give you a balloon animal!" He added. He tied off the end of the tube, then started twisting it into shape while he waited for Dynamo to show off his stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

The clown clapped his hooves together joyfully. "Oh yeth, kid! Show me what you can do!" He conjured an elongated rubber object and pressed it to his lips. He started blowing into it, making the object expand into a long green tube. It was a balloon. "And if you do a thuper good job, I'll give you a balloon animal!" He added. He tied off the end of the tube, then started twisting it into shape while he waited for Dynamo to show off his stuff.

Dynamo got into a crouching position and kept up his guard, while the clown pulled out an object. He let his guard up easily as he saw that it as a balloon, but he knew this clown was more than what he appeared. He hummed at the idea of getting a balloon animal, but decided against it. "While the idea of getting a prize sounds nice, I'll have to pass." He says as his horn flared to life, while he prepared to cast a few spells he had in mind. "Tell me, my good clown. Have you ever played a few video games in your time? A clown such as yourself must have had a nice hobby to enjoy from time to time." 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

"Tell me, my good clown. Have you ever played a few video games in your time? A clown such as yourself must have had a nice hobby to enjoy from time to time." 

"Those thilly things?" The clown asked, twisting a head onto the giraffe he was making. "They keep kids indoors and away from parties! Why would I?"

The green-suited stallion sitting next to Rail gritted his teeth and started yelling at the stadium even though there was no way he'd be heard in his private booth. "What is he doing down there? Playing with the kid? Doesn't he know this isn't for his personal amusement? Fortunes are on the line!"

41 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"Those thilly things?" The clown asked, twisting a head onto the giraffe he was making. "They keep kids indoors and away from parties! Why would I?"

The green-suited stallion sitting next to Rail gritted his teeth and started yelling at the stadium even though there was no way he'd be heard in his private booth. "What is he doing down there? Playing with the kid? Doesn't he know this isn't for his personal amusement? Fortunes are on the line!"

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling at the poor clown's sense or reasoning. "To you, they keep others indoors to ruin a party, but you can always have a party indoors. Besides, I'll show you some practical uses that a video game can be capable of." He says as the clown was beginning to make the balloon into the shape of a giraffe. "For example, let's put you on ice. DEEP FREEZE!" He jumped into the air and blasted a ice elemental magic onto the ring. This resulted in the entire area to be coated in a cloud of frost. Once the dust cloud subsided, the entire ring was coated in a thick sheet of ice. However, Dynamo was nowhere to be found and simply vanished. 

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling at the poor clown's sense or reasoning. "To you, they keep others indoors to ruin a party, but you can always have a party indoors. Besides, I'll show you some practical uses that a video game can be capable of." He says as the clown was beginning to make the balloon into the shape of a giraffe. "For example, let's put you on ice. DEEP FREEZE!" He jumped into the air and blasted a ice elemental magic onto the ring. This resulted in the entire area to be coated in a cloud of frost. Once the dust cloud subsided, the entire ring was coated in a thick sheet of ice. However, Dynamo was nowhere to be found and simply vanished. 

The clown started to slip on the thin ice sheet bellow his hooves. He conjured a pair of red clown shoes on his feet that stopped him from slipping as he finished his balloon animal. The clown started looking left and right, now with a serious expression on his face, focussing on sensing Dynamos energy.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The clown started to slip on the thin ice sheet bellow his hooves. He conjured a pair of red clown shoes on his feet that stopped him from slipping as he finished his balloon animal. The clown started looking left and right, now with a serious expression on his face, focussing on sensing Dynamos energy.

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363

As the clown was beginning to slip and slide on the thin ice, Dynamo knew it was his time to move. The sound of a whirring noise had made his presence known. He began to descend from the air, while spinning in a spherical blue orb. As he landed in the ring, the blue unicorn was gliding on the ice in a fast, quick motion. Dynamo rolled up to the clown and began to slam into the clown and tried to knock him around a couple of times, so as to ruin his concentration. All the while he was cheering and laughing. "Woo!!!" He knew he was in a tournament, but he felt like he was having fun playing video games. Only this time, it felt like he was an actual gaming character. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363

As the clown was beginning to slip and slide on the thin ice, Dynamo knew it was his time to move. The sound of a whirring noise had made his presence known. He began to descend from the air, while spinning in a spherical blue orb. As he landed in the ring, the blue unicorn was gliding on the ice in a fast, quick motion. Dynamo rolled up to the clown and began to slam into the clown and tried to knock him around a couple of times, so as to ruin his concentration. All the while he was cheering and laughing. "Woo!!!" He knew he was in a tournament, but he felt like he was having fun playing video games. Only this time, it felt like he was an actual gaming character. 

The Clown stepped back when Dynamo charged with his spin dash, but he wasn't able to dodge. When Dynamo spun toward him, his balloon animal suddenly expanded like a cars airbag, softening Dynamos blow. The balloon animal popped in a wave of red energy sending both of them back. The clown and Dynamo both fell out of the ring, slamming into opposite walls.

"A double ring out!" Topaz announced excitedly. "I'll start the ten count!" She raised a hoof theatrically. "One! ...Two! ...Three!"

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The Clown stepped back when Dynamo charged with his spin dash, but he wasn't able to dodge. When Dynamo spun toward him, his balloon animal suddenly expanded like a cars airbag, softening Dynamos blow. The balloon animal popped in a wave of red energy sending both of them back. The clown and Dynamo both fell out of the ring, slamming into opposite walls.

"A double ring out!" Topaz announced excitedly. "I'll start the ten count!" She raised a hoof theatrically. "One! ...Two! ...Three!

Dynamo's spin dash hit it's mark, but he felt as if his attack was lessened. As his spin dash was coming to a stop, he noticed that the balloon animal expanded like an airbag and suddenly popped. The blue unicorn felt himself got blown out of the ring and was slammed into a wall. He gasped from the impact and slumped against the wall. He struggled to stand as he was hearing Topaz give them the ten count. He shook his head to gather his bearings and began running up to the ring. He jumped and landed, but almost slipped as the ring was still coated in ice. 'So, his balloon animals are all about defense. Who's to say they can be used for offense, as well.' He thought as he awaited for the clown to get back in the ring.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo's spin dash hit it's mark, but he felt as if his attack was lessened. As his spin dash was coming to a stop, he noticed that the balloon animal expanded like an airbag and suddenly popped. The blue unicorn felt himself got blown out of the ring and was slammed into a wall. He gasped from the impact and slumped against the wall. He struggled to stand as he was hearing Topaz give them the ten count. He shook his head to gather his bearings and began running up to the ring. He jumped and landed, but almost slipped as the ring was still coated in ice. 'So, his balloon animals are all about defense. Who's to say they can be used for offense, as well.' He thought as he awaited for the clown to get back in.

The clown jumped back on the ring after Topaz counted to four. He had one hoof clenching his chest, giving off a green light. Drats! Gotta use some of my energy just to heal. Doesn't matter. I've still used less than him.

"I was just surprised is all." The clown said, "Didn't think you could pop it. You've got some real pep kiddo!"

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The clown jumped back on the ring after Topaz counted to four. He had one hoof clenching his chest, giving off a green light. Drats! Gotta use some of my energy just to heal. Doesn't matter. I've still used less than him.

"I was just surprised is all." The clown said, "Didn't think you could pop it. You've got some real pep kiddo!"

Dynamo scoffed as he saw the clown make it back to the ring. 'Of course he wouldn't go down that easily.' He thought as he noticed the clown clenching his chest. All the while a greenish glow was emanating from his hoof. Dynamo gasped softly as he realized what was going on. 'He's actually trying to heal himself. I'm at a disadvantage because I don't know any healing magic. I don't even know if a unicorn can even heal their own injury.' He grit his teeth, but then an idea began to form in his mind. 'If he actually had to heal himself, then that means I'm on the right track. I know it might make me use some magic, but I have an idea.' He grinned as he got ready to start the next round. "Let's see if I can't make you waste that energy of yours to heal."

The blue unicorn had a look of surprise as he heard the clown's remark. "I'm honestly surprised you could make a balloon animal do that. Here I thought the balloon was all just for show, but that was a surprise. You must be a hit at the parties. However, lets turn up the heat! FIRE!" His horn flared to life as he conjured a flaming element spell to hit the icy terrain. The ice began to melt, which caused the ground to be wet, while the air was covered in a misty terrain. Dynamo knew it was his chance as he stealthily moved through the mist towards the clown. 

"Let's see if I can't make you waste that energy of yours to heal."

"It's a pretty cheap gambit if you announce your plan to your opponent." Tricis commented.

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

while the air was covered in a misty terrain. Dynamo knew it was his chance as he stealthily moved through the mist towards the clown. 

Dynamo heard the sound of rubber twisting and rubbing from within the mist. When Dynamo charged to the area where the clown had been standing, there was another inflatable punching bag in his place.

"Smoke screen won't do anything if ai can still sense your energy, kid!" The clown jumped out from behind Dynamo with a shield and mace made out of twisted balloons. "Try thith on for size! Party Favor Mallet!" He swung at Dynamo.

Now I see. His balloons are filled with demon energy. He's been inflating them with his energy, not his breath. Tricis thought.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Dynamo heard the sound of rubber twisting and rubbing from within the mist. When Dynamo charged to the area where the clown had been standing, there was another inflatable punching bag in his place.

"Smoke screen won't do anything if ai can still sense your energy, kid!" The clown jumped out from behind Dynamo with a shield and mace made out of twisted balloons. "Try thith on for size! Party Favor Mallet!" He swung at Dynamo.

Now I see. His balloons are filled with demon energy. He's been inflating them with his energy, not his breath. Tricis thought.

As the blue unicorn saw a figure in the mist, he charged up to it and was about to strike. However, he stopped as he saw that the figure was another inflatable punching bag. His eyes widened as he could hear the clown was right behind him. He turned around quickly as he saw the mace was about to hit it's mark. What the clown didn't count on was that Dynamo smirking. "Who says I was using the mist as a diversion? Defense." With those words, he was enveloped in a shield that blocked the attack. As the attack was blocked, the shield shattered and shards of the shield had flown in every single direction. "Those balloon weapons of yours are strong, but they aren't safe from being destroyed!" He watched as the shards were aimed at his mace and shield. "Is it just me, or has it been raining?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the blue unicorn saw a figure in the mist, he charged up to it and was about to strike. However, he stopped as he saw that the figure was another inflatable punching bag. His eyes widened as he could hear the clown was right behind him. He turned around quickly as he saw the mace was about to hit it's mark. What the clown didn't count on was that Dynamo smirking. "Who says I was using the mist as a diversion? Defense." With those words, he was enveloped in a shield that blocked the attack. As the attack was blocked, the shield shattered and shards of the shield had flown in every single direction. "Those balloon weapons of yours are strong, but they aren't safe from being destroyed!" He watched as the shards were aimed at his mace and shield. "Is it just me, or has it been raining?"

The mace shattered when the shield broke apart.  It popped into a green flash of energy that injured the Clowns left leg, spraying purple blood. He looked up and saw the falling shards coming toward him. "Oh geez!" He lifted his shield and used it to block the shards. This time the balloon didn't pop, and the shield absorbed the energy shards with a yellow glow. "Thank goodness for that! My Rubber Magic Shield." He said.

The clown stared at Dynamo with narrowed eyes and spoke with a serious tone for the first time. "You're running out of energy, kid. I can tell because it's harder to see your aura." There was a pause, then his expression and tone lightened. "Me too! I can barely lift my hooves! You keep popping my balloons!" 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The mace shattered when the shield broke apart.  It popped into a green flash of energy that injured the Clowns left leg, spraying purple blood. He looked up and saw the falling shards coming toward him. "Oh geez!" He lifted his shield and used it to block the shards. This time the balloon didn't pop, and the shield absorbed the energy shards with a yellow glow. "Thank goodness for that! My Rubber Magic Shield." He said.

The clown stared at Dynamo with narrowed eyes and spoke with a serious tone for the first time. "You're running out of energy, kid. I can tell because it's harder to see your aura." There was a pause, then his expression and tone lightened. "Me too! I can barely lift my hooves! You keep popping my balloons!" 

As the shield went down, Dynamo looked to the clown, who looked to be injured from the attack. He smirked as he knew the clown wouldn't be able to heal all his injuries at once without wasting his energy. He leaped back to avoid any confrontation, but his eyes widened as the other shards were absorbed into the shield. "How did the shield not break? I thought for sure I aimed for both weapons." He racked his brain for an answer, but he couldn't think of a conclusion. 'I guess he has different kinds of balloons to help fight in different situations.' He suddenly began to pant, while trying to catch his breath.

The blue unicorn narrowed his eyes at the clown, but he couldn't help in acknowledging that fact. 'I guess I was so caught up in the fight, that I didn't think I was running low on magic.' He felt one of his legs begin to tremble, but he had to at least knock this guy out. "Are you kidding me? I can keep fighting. In fact, I've only just gotten started. I don't think I can say the same to you." He chuckled, but he knew it was a bluff. "I'm sorry about breaking your balloon animals. If you can't lift your hooves, then it seems we're both becoming desperate." He knew he had at least enough magic for a few more tricks. After that, he knew there was nothing he would do. 'I guess it's now or never.' He looked to the field to see that there was still water around them. Some of the water splashed up from the shield, so he'd have to gamble on it. 

His horn flared with magic as he looked at the clown with a look of determination. He then began to shoot fireballs from his horn at the clown, but they just merely flew past him. Even as some fireballs flew past him, he made sure that some would aim at him to make the clown dodge. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

His horn flared with magic as he looked at the clown with a look of determination. He then began to shoot fireballs from his horn at the clown, but they just merely flew past him.

The clown broke into a charge, for once using a direct attack. His right hoof was glowing with a green aura. The fireballs and energy blasts Dynamo was throwing were mostly missing. Those that hit he could block with his shield. Kid's not too smart after all. He should have known a direct attack won't work with this shield, and he seems to be missing anyway.

"Too late Dynamo!" The clown charged forward with his charged right front hoof, kicking directly at his face with all that remained of his energy.

Tricis widened her gaze as she took a view of the battlefield and what Dynamo was doing. "I see! The kid's smarter than I gave him credit for."

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The clown broke into a charge, for once using a direct attack. His right hoof was glowing with a green aura. The fireballs and energy blasts Dynamo was throwing were mostly missing. Those that hit he could block with his shield. Kid's not too smart after all. He should have known a direct attack won't work with this shield, and he seems to be missing anyway.

"Too late Dynamo!" The clown charged forward with his charged right front hoof, kicking directly at his face with all that remained of his energy.

Tricis widened her gaze as she took a view of the battlefield and what Dynamo was doing. "I see! The kid's smarter than I gave him credit for."

Dynamo watched as the clown charged straight towards him. At the same time, he threw his shield in front of him to block his fire magic. 'Just a little bit further.' He could tell the clown was slower from the damage to his leg, but the blue unicorn would be ready. He grit his teeth as he braced for the impact of the clown's hoof. As he was kicked directly in the face, Dynamo gasped from the air that left his body. He knew he wasn't able to dodge much longer, but he had to end this one way or the other. He used his front hooves to grab the hood that kicked him. He looked to the clown with a smirk on his face. "Now who said I was planning to miss?" He horn still flared to life as the flames that missed were glowing from Dynamo's magic. "You've ever played Pokemon? No? Then how do you like my Will-O-Wisp!?" He shouted as the flames flew right at the clown like heat seeking attacks.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade tilted her head as she watched Dynamo's technique. She nodded as she caught onto it as well.

"There definitely is more to him than I thought," she agreed.

• Brohoof 2

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Frostflame turned to Rose "is that confidence or arrogance?" he turned back to look at the fight. "If we were fighting the average crowd, I wouldn't be concerned... but these are demons from hell, and shouldn't be taken lightly... and this is just our first challenge. All I'm saying is don't underestimate them."

Frostflame turned back to the fight, watching Dynamo's fighting techniques. "He's a skilled spell caster, I'll give him that." He thought to himself "Very rarely do unicorns take their powers to this extreme. He's had to of done this before, yet I've never met such a powerful unicorn at this age." He leaned back in his seat, eyeing Draco. "Something's not quite right with that one, I'll have to keep my eye on him." He thought to himself. He turned his head back to the fight.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo watched as the clown charged straight towards him. At the same time, he threw his shield in front of him to block his fire magic. 'Just a little bit further.' He could tell the clown was slower from the damage to his leg, but the blue unicorn would be ready. He grit his teeth as he braced for the impact of the clown's hoof. As he was kicked directly in the face, Dynamo gasped from the air that left his body. He knew he wasn't able to dodge much longer, but he had to end this one way or the other. He used his front hooves to grab the hood that kicked him. He looked to the clown with a smirk on his face. "Now who said I was planning to miss?" He horn still flared to life as the flames that missed were glowing from Dynamo's magic. "You've ever played Pokemon? No? Then how do you like my willow wisp!?" He shouted as the flames flew right at the clown like heat seeking attacks.

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame @reader8363

Dynamo was already sent reeling back from the force of his hoof, the clown following closely with him. His expression changed when Dynamo spoke.

"What the?" The clown started to ask before he noticed a glowing red light behind him. The fireballs were coming at him too quickly for him to react, slamming him in the back. He shouted in shock and pain as a strong blast of orange energy exploded into his back right after he delivered his punch to Dynamo's face. Both fighters were sent out of the ring in the same direction, landing violently in the grassy field next to one another. Chunks of grass and dirt flew up from the violent force of their impacts with the ground.

"Double devastation!?" Topaz asked. "It looks like we have another double ring out! I don't know who was hit harder in that attack! Naturally, I'll start a ten count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

"Get up damn it!" The rich stallion cried next to Rail.

"I'd be surprised if either of them got up after that." Tricis commented.

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame @reader8363

Dynamo was already sent reeling back from the force of his hoof, the clown following closely with him. His expression changed when Dynamo spoke.

"What the?" The clown started to ask before he noticed a glowing red light behind him. The fireballs were coming at him too quickly for him to react, slamming him in the back. He shouted in shock and pain as a strong blast of orange energy exploded into his back right after he delivered his punch to Dynamo's face. Both fighters were sent out of the ring in the same direction, landing violently in the grassy field next to one another. Chunks of grass and dirt flew up from the violent force of their impacts with the ground.

"Double devastation!?" Topaz asked. "It looks like we have another double ring out! I don't know who was hit harder in that attack! Naturally, I'll start a ten count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

"Get up damn it!" The rich stallion cried next to Rail.

"I'd be surprised if either of them got up after that." Tricis commented.

Dynamo could hear the shouts from the clown, who was pelted with the magic controlled fireballs. Even when his attack landed, it didn't stop both he and the clown from being sent out of the ring. Even while landing on the grass, the landing wasn't too pleasant for Dynamo. He grunted as he felt his body receive the whiplash from the sudden impact of the ground. His trip soon came to a sudden stop as his body laid outside of the ring. Dynamo groaned as he tried to gather his bearings on what had just happened. At first, he just stayed down on the ground. After some time, he soon regained consciousness. "Did someone get the number of that taxi?" As the ten count started to commence, Dynamo tried to move, with all of his might. It was as if his body had become a lot heavier, but he knew he received a lot of damage. Not only that, but his magic was just about gone. 

"Come on, darn it. I have to move..." He staggered to his hooves as he tried to crawl towards the ring. He knew in his mind that he wasn't able to go on fighting, but in his heart, he knew he had to keep going. 'I'm not going down without a fight.' He thought, before speaking out. "N-Not when my team is c-counting on me..." He still moved slowly, but he hoped that he would still make it back to the ring in time, before the ten count had ended. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

SIX!

SEVEN!

"Huh?" Topaz looked to the side of the ring as a hoof reached up. The clown pulled himself onto the ring, breathing heavily with his hair disheveled. "And it looks like Clown is back up at seven counts! That just leaves Dynamo out of the ring!"

EIGHT!

NINE!

Do me a favor kid and stay out of the ring! The clown thought as he used what miniscule amount of energy he had left to slowly heal his back wound, though that would take a long time to mend.

• Brohoof 1