Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

8 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

SIX!

SEVEN!

"Huh?" Topaz looked to the side of the ring as a hoof reached up. The clown pulled himself onto the ring, breathing heavily with his hair disheveled. "And it looks like Clown is back up at seven counts! That just leaves Dynamo out of the ring!"

EIGHT!

NINE!

Do me a favor kid and stay out of the ring! The clown thought as he used what miniscule amount of energy he had left to slowly heal his back wound, though that would take a long time to mend.

Jade was leaning forward, eyes widened and a bead of sweat trickling down her face. She had gotten rather invested in the fight, after seeing what Dynamo could do.

Come on, she hissed internally, trying to will on her teammate. Get up...!

14 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

SIX!

SEVEN!

"Huh?" Topaz looked to the side of the ring as a hoof reached up. The clown pulled himself onto the ring, breathing heavily with his hair disheveled. "And it looks like Clown is back up at seven counts! That just leaves Dynamo out of the ring!"

EIGHT!

NINE!

Do me a favor kid and stay out of the ring! The clown thought as he used what miniscule amount of energy he had left to slowly heal his back wound, though that would take a long time to mend.

2 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade was leaning forward, eyes widened and a bead of sweat trickling down her face. She had gotten rather invested in the fight, after seeing what Dynamo could do.

Come on, she hissed internally, trying to will on her teammate. Get up...!

Dynamo looked to the ring to see that the clown had made it back. He grit his teeth as he knew that he had to make it back, as well. He kept trudging on slowly, but he felt his legs buckle from under him. He felt his body hit the ground as he tried to stand back up. "Ow...that hurt." He breathed heavily as it took all of his will to keep moving. He slowly got back up and continued to walk. He reached out with his right hoof, but he eventually ran out of strength. His hoof had touched the ring, but he knew he heard Topaz announced the final count. As the results were announced, the blue unicorn could only stare forward towards both the clown and the opposing team that his team was fighting against. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 10/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo looked to the ring to see that the clown had made it back. He grit his teeth as he knew that he had to make it back, as well. He kept trudging on slowly, but he felt his legs buckle from under him. He felt his body hit the ground as he tried to stand back up. "Ow...that hurt." He breathed heavily as it took all of his will to keep moving. He slowly got back up and continued to walk. He reached out with his right hoof, but he eventually ran out of strength. His hoof had touched the ring, but he knew he heard Topaz announced the final

count. As the results were announced, the blue unicorn could only stare forward towards both the clown and the opposing team that his team was fighting against. 

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111 @reader8363

"AND TEN!" Topaz counted, "The winner by ring out is Clown!"

The clown sighed in relief as the spectral scoreboard updated.

Winner: Clown - 2 points

Technique: Dynamo - 1 point

Creativity: Clown - 1 point

Entertainment: Clown - 1 point

Team Lotus: 4 points

Showboat: 6 points

Tatterhoof beamed at this news. "An early two-point lead! We could have this wrapped up in the next two fights!"

"Well, on the off-chance that I were betting on such a team, I'd be pretty pleased with them now, don't you think?" The green-suited stallion asked Rail.

The clown didn't walk straight to his team after the fight was over, instead, he walked to where Dynamo was standing. The blue unicorn was standing just outside the ring, staring in the direction of his team but not moving. He could tell pad was unconscious. The clown placed a hoof on his chest and squeezed a flower pinned bellow his collar, it squirted out cold water on Dynamo's face, waking him up with a shock.

"You were super, kid," He said between heavy breaths. "The name's Ray. We can fight again after my team wins the tournament!"

"Well, that was surprisingly innocent," Tricis commented. "It's rare to see both fighters leave the ring alive."

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

"AND TEN!" Topaz counted, "The winner by ring out is Clown!"

The clown sighed in relief as the spectral scoreboard updated.

Winner: Clown - 2 points

Technique: Dynamo - 1 point

Creativity: Clown - 1 point

Entertainment: Clown - 1 point

Team Lotus: 4 points

Showboat: 6 points

Tatterhoof beamed at this news. "An early two-point lead! We could have this wrapped up in the next two fights!"

"Well, on the off-chance that I were betting on such a team, I'd be pretty pleased with them now, don't you think?" The green-suited stallion asked Rail.

The clown didn't walk straight to his team after the fight was over, instead, he walked to where Dynamo was standing. The blue unicorn was standing just outside the ring, staring in the direction of his team but not moving. He could tell pad was unconscious. The clown placed a hoof on his chest and squeezed a flower pinned bellow his collar, it squirted out cold water on Dynamo's face, waking him up with a shock.

"You were super, kid," He said between heavy breaths. "The name's Ray. We can fight again after my team wins the tournament!"

"Well, that was surprisingly innocent," Tricis commented. "It's rare to see both fighters leave the ring alive."

The blue unicorn had woken up in surprise as he felt water was splashed on him. He shook his head to shake the water away and tried to make sense of what had happened. He quickly turned his head to the scoreboard to see that he had lost the match. He inhaled sharply, while lowering his head. He felt he had failed and let his team down, but he knew crying wouldn't solve anything. All he had to do was reflect on this and see what he could have done. Hopefully he would get some assistance so this wouldn't happen again, or very often. His ears perked as he heard that the clown was talking to him. He soon looked up and soon learned that the clown's name was Ray. He knew that he lost, but he smiled softly from the praise of his opponent. "Thanks, Ray. You weren't bad either. If I only had enough magic, then I felt like I could have won. I guess we won't know until we've had ourselves a rematch."

He frowned as Ray had acted like his team had already won, but Dynamo knew the round was still early. "Don't go celebrating just yet. We're just about halfway from reaching the goal. Our team isn't close to being defeated yet." He says as he shook Ray's hoof with his own hoof. "I hope you don't have a joy buzzer to shock me with. You're a strong opponent." He let go of the hoof shake and began making his way back to his team. He suddenly stopped and turned back to look at Ray. "By the way, I'd like a fox, please. You said you'd give me a balloon animal after our fight, right? Maybe after we finish this whole battle between our teams. You look like you're about to fall over from all that fighting."

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade sighed softly, shaking her head. Her team was two points behind now.

Though, she had to count her blessings. Tricis was right; no lives were taken this match.

"And we've seen what he can do," she added, looking toward her downed teammate. "If we can pull through a win, we can use that later."

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111 @Unicorncob @reader8363 

As the clown returned to his team, the acrobat scolded, "You're too soft, Clown. We aren't here to make friends."

With that, she hopped and planted her front right hoof on the ground before using it to vault into a summersault onto the ring.

"Ooh, heads up people! It looks like Tatterhoof has already sent out their next fighter and she's one limber lass!" Topaz announced.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 

Dynamo slowly began making his way back to his team. He was still tired from his match, but he soon reached his destination. He sat down and tried to catch his breath, while resting and trying to regain his magic. He looked towards the ground and didn't want to look at his teammates. Unless he wanted to receive their wrath, disappointment, and/or criticism. He pulled his hind legs towards his chest as he rested his chin upon his knees. "I'm really sorry about the loss. There were a couple of times that I thought I had him, but I guess he was a whole lot stronger than I imagined." He says as he looked straight towards the ring to see the next opponent had stepped up. 

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 

Draco smirked and said "You did good Dynamo you did good. You can do better though," he then said with a smirk on his face "I'll take this dance," Draco placed his metal gauntlets onto his hooves and walked onto the stage. After he got onto the stage he said "Well are you a pretty pony. I wonder how flexible you are?" Draco asked with a grin on his face looking the mare right in her eyes. "Pretty eyes you have,"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo slowly began making his way back to his team. He was still tired from his match, but he soon reached his destination. He sat down and tried to catch his breath, while resting and trying to regain his magic. He looked towards the ground and didn't want to look at his teammates. Unless he wanted to receive their wrath, disappointment, and/or criticism. He pulled his hind legs towards his chest as he rested his chin upon his knees. "I'm really sorry about the loss. There were a couple of times that I thought I had him, but I guess he was a whole lot stronger than I imagined." He says as he looked straight towards the ring to see the next opponent had stepped up. 

Jade walked over to Dynamo and stood before him. "Don't feel ashamed. I did say that jesters are unpredictable." She offered him a smile. "Besides, I wasn't expecting to see that much power. I'm impressed."

Just now, dragon4111 said:

Draco smirked and said "You did good Dynamo you did good. You can do better though," he then said with a smirk on his face "I'll take this dance," Draco placed his metal gauntlets onto his hooves and walked onto the stage. After he got onto the stage he said "Well are you a pretty pony. I wonder how flexible you are?" Draco asked with a grin on his face looking the mare right in her eyes. "Pretty eyes you have,"

She looked at Draco as he went to face the acrobat.

Oh, now you feel like fighting?

"Remember what I said before," she instructed, "aerial advantage."

Chuckling as the match proceeded and didnt speak another word. Taking the wine again he sipped it before looking at Shining "A threat? No no, a warning. like most team owners I can only control my team so much. When it comes to Canteen...well." he finished off his wine before looking out over the stadium "Canteen is uncontrollable which makes him such a valuable asset to my team. I heard he paid you all a visit in your room." he put his glass out as Nocturne filled it up again he sipped it before chuckling "Got in and just laid in your room? Imagine if he had decided to do something." 

As he leaned back he closed his eyes "Besides this Grandma character he spoke of isnt part of the team so to him she is fair game. Should he come for her, he really is a bit....crazy so who knows. So I give you the warning of if she disappears...you shouldnt worry...she'll be dead. Anyways, I should get going, back to make a few more bets and speak with the others. By the way pay close attention to my team later." he got up heading for the door "Farewell."

20 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

20 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade walked over to Dynamo and stood before him. "Don't feel ashamed. I did say that jesters are unpredictable." She offered him a smile. "Besides, I wasn't expecting to see that much power. I'm impressed."

She looked at Draco as he went to face the acrobat.

Oh, now you feel like fighting?

"Remember what I said before," she instructed, "aerial advantage."

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Draco was calling out to him. He looked over as he saw his teammate smirking at him. He thought he was being made fun of for being told he could do better. However, he had to realize that while he did need to improve, he felt like he did better than he hoped. His assumption was correct when Jade had stood before the blue unicorn. He looked up to her as their gazes had met. He remembered that he remembered Jade warning him about jesters. As he saw the smile, he couldn't help in smiling back to her. "Thank you Jade and thank you Draco. It's really kind to hear you both say that." He says as Draco made his way up to the ring. "I'm glad I was able to make a good impression to you guys. I told you that video games had a more practical use." He chuckled slightly, but winced slightly as it hurt to laugh. He still kept the smile on his muzzle as he nodded to Jade. "That clown's name is Ray and he was pretty tough. He was unpredictable, but I didn't think he was that tricky. Besides, he taught me a trick that I hope I can learn to use in the future." He says as he awaited for the match to get underway. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame
Rose was silent for the entire map and finally moved when Dynamo sat down next to them. She pulled her sword off her lap and stuck it hilt deep into the ground next to her chair and started to head out when she saw someone moving in the stand. Her chair became unstable, dropping her coffee and almost making her fall through it. She caught herself in time and briskly walked out to get a drink of water.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Draco was calling out to him. He looked over as he saw his teammate smirking at him. He thought he was being made fun of for being told he could do better. However, he had to realize that while he did need to improve, he felt like he did better than he hoped. His assumption was correct when Jade had stood before the blue unicorn. He looked up to her as their gazes had met. He remembered that he remembered Jade warning him about jesters. As he saw the smile, he couldn't help in smiling back to her. "Thank you Jade and thank you Draco. It's really kind to hear you both say that." He says as Draco made his way up to the ring. "I'm glad I was able to make a good impression to you guys. I told you that video games had a more practical use." He chuckled slightly, but winced slightly as it hurt to laugh. He still kept the smile on his muzzle as he nodded to Jade. "That clown's name is Ray and he was pretty tough. He was predictable, but I didn't think he was that tricky. Besides, he taught me a trick that I hope I can learn to use in the future." He says as he awaited for the match to get underway. 

Jade gave a single nod. "Perhaps if we pull through this match, you can use this trick in the next round."

Just now, reader8363 said:

Rose was silent for the entire map and finally moved when Dynamo sat down next to them. She pulled her sword off her lap and stuck it hilt deep into the ground next to her chair and started to head out when she saw someone moving in the stand. Her chair became unstable, dropping her coffee and almost making her fall through it. She caught herself in time and briskly walked out to get a drink of water.

She looked to Rose and raised an eyebrow as she slipped away. She looked toward the stands and wondered what might have spooked her.

36 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame

The Acrobat sneered at Draco. "What did you just say?" She asked. Her eyes were an emerald shade of green and they looked quite angry at the moment. 

"Alright, this is the third matchup, Draco versus the Acrobat. You may begin!" Topaz announced.

The Acrobat leaned forward and then stood up on her left front hoof. Staring at Draco, she balanced on the hoof with her hind legs in the air and her right leg off to the side, waiting for Draco to make his move.

@Dynamo Pad

It seemed at first that the clown had ignored The blue unicorn's request, but Pad would soon notice an orange balloon animal fox stuck to his back with static electricity.

@reader8363

Tricis raised an eyebrow at Rose, wondering what spooked her.

29 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Chuckling as the match proceeded and didnt speak another word. Taking the wine again he sipped it before looking at Shining "A threat? No no, a warning. like most team owners I can only control my team so much. When it comes to Canteen...well." he finished off his wine before looking out over the stadium "Canteen is uncontrollable which makes him such a valuable asset to my team. I heard he paid you all a visit in your room." he put his glass out as Nocturne filled it up again he sipped it before chuckling "Got in and just laid in your room? Imagine if he had decided to do something." 

As he leaned back he closed his eyes "Besides this Grandma character he spoke of isnt part of the team so to him she is fair game. Should he come for her, he really is a bit....crazy so who knows. So I give you the warning of if she disappears...you shouldnt worry...she'll be dead. Anyways, I should get going, back to make a few more bets and speak with the others. By the way pay close attention to my team later." he got up heading for the door "Farewell."

Before Arid opened the door, Shining interrupted him to say one thing. "I have a warning for you first." He said with a darkened expression. "If Canteen tries that, you'll be down a team member, understand? The grandma isn't some helpless old woman. She came here for a reason and she won't let anything get in the way of that."

"I said you have pretty eyes," Draco stated as he looked a the mare with a charming smile on his face. Draco sighed as he shook his head. "Can't think with this damn crowd yelling for my blood," Draco stated as he then called upon a tornado. A roaring tornado appeared around the two. "Do try to keep your hooves safe aye?" Draco asked as he let himself be swept up into the tunnel. He was humming a diddy to himself.

"I said you have pretty eyes," Draco stated as he looked a the mare with a charming smile on his face. Draco sighed as he shook his head. "Can't think with this damn crowd yelling for my blood," Draco stated as he then called upon a tornado. A roaring tornado appeared around the two. "Do try to keep your hooves safe aye?" Draco asked as he let himself be swept up into the tunnel. He was humming a diddy to himself.

The Acrobat maintained her balance as the wind raged around her. She kept her eyes locked on Draco. "Pervert." She muttered as a faint green aura glowed around herself. It was bright, but didn't expand far from her body. Close quarters combat was clearly her strong suit.

@Literally Snails

"Aye maybe but you are quite the sight," Draco stated as he sent a feather at the mare to cut part of her uniform. "Surely the mare does not protect such compliments about her beauty," Draco stated as he then sent a wind blade towards her hooves. He wanted to unbalance her. To do that he needed to bring her into the air. "Considering that the team captain on team lotus has no flanks at all," he stated jokingly. He was currently at the top dancing with the wind.

@Unicorncob

Edited by dragon4111

4 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Aye maybe but you are quite the sight," Draco stated as he sent a feather at the mare to cut part of her uniform. "Surely the mare does not protect such compliments about her beauty," Draco stated as he then sent a wind blade towards her hooves. He wanted to unbalance her. To do that he needed to bring her into the air. "Considering that the team captain on team lotus has no flanks at all," he stated jokingly. He was currently at the top dancing with the wind.

@Unicorncob

The ringleader was intently watching the fight. "Don't lose your composure..." he muttered.

"You chauvinist pig!" She yelled, her green aura flared brighter and she sprung up with her hoof and did a double axel in the air, landing on top of Draco's head with one hoof, then bouncing off of him again and delivering a kick toward the back of his head.

@Literally Snails

"Got you," Draco stated as he let his gauntlet's take the blows as he sent an axe kick to the mare's head. Draco winced though as he felt her hoof ontop of his head. But her was quick to try and grab hold of her with all his strength. This was his plan. "Woah your definitely beautiful up close and personal," Draco whispered into her ear.

4 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Got you," Draco stated as he let his gauntlet's take the blows as he sent an axe kick to the mare's head. Draco winced though as he felt her hoof ontop of his head. But her was quick to try and grab hold of her with all his strength. This was his plan. "Woah your definitely beautiful up close and personal," Draco whispered into her ear.

((Let's not get handsy to the point of making draco unlikable.))

The Mare was being held from behind by her torso. Draco's head was peeking over her shoulder. "You wanted to know how limber I was?" She kicked with her right hind leg, the leg going all the way over her shoulder and smacking Draco in the face unexpectedly. She slipped out of his grip and did a backflip to land behind him in a spread stance.

@Literally Snails

(He wasn't getting handsy and he's in the air so he's trying to get..Nvm basically he was trying to restrain her then pile drive the mare)

Draco snorted and then spat out some blood. "Damn strong left hook," Draco stated as he then dove from the air and started to wildly attack her with afew wild punches.  he was a brawler he was used to getting hits. But that's the thing about brawlers they hit back so much harder. "Alright then," Draco stated as he then condensed the tornado around his hooves.

Edited by dragon4111

7 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

(He wasn't getting handsy and he's in the air so he's trying to get..Nvm basically he was trying to restrain her then pile drive the mare)

Draco snorted and then spat out some blood. "Damn strong left hook," Draco stated as he then dove from the air and started to wildly attack her with afew wild punches.  he was a brawler he was used to getting hits. But that's the thing about brawlers they hit back so much harder. "Alright then," Draco stated as he then condensed the tornado around his hooves.

The mare furrowed an eyebrow. She leaned forward and stood on one of her front hooves again, her aura swirling closely around her as she concentrated on her opponent. "That's a pretty neat trick but it'll only do you good if you can hit me."

@Literally Snails

"Hmm you'll see acrobat," Draco stated as he was quick on his feet as he sent a barrage of punches to the mare each to a non vital part of her body. The punches were hard enough to stun a pony or cause alot of pain. He didn't want her to die after all.

The mare was poised to dodge such a direct attack. As soon as the first punch was swung, she sprung off the ground with her hoof, flying into a backflip gracefully dodge the first strike. As she was in the air, she extended her leg to catch Draco in the face with a surprise kick. Hopefully he was too disoriented at that point for any of his other strikes to land now that she was in an unpredictable position. Her kick wasn't weak either, like Ray, she could use her demon energy to make her strikes harder than any normal pony could hit. She landed on all fours with her hind legs spread and her front legs bent.

Tricis watched the fight with peaked interest. I've seen a similar fighting style to this before. Perfectly blending dodges and attacks into one. It'll make attacking her when she isnt off balance extremely punishing.

@Literally Snails

Draco was grinning not.Those blows hurt now he had a feel for how she fought. Draco  sent the wind to underneath her. "I'm impressed my lady," Draco stated as he looked at the mare. He was now using the wind to unbalance her. "But now it's time for you to take a nap," Draco stated as he made the wind blow her around. and around and around faster. just fast enough for when she landed it would have enough force to knock her out.