Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 11/24/2019 at 2:24 AM, reader8363 said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer
Rose stopped at the wall and sunk down to the ground out of exhaustion. She need to not push herself to hard, due to almost dying out there on the arena. She said mostly to herself, "Maybe I'll rest here." She knew it was a lie, she couldn't make her legs if she wanted to now.

@DwhitetheGamer

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, Rose. You may have tied, but Mason is dead and you aren't" Shining Armor assured. "If you'd fought him anywhere else, you'd be the winner. No question."

"Right now she needs rest." Said Quill, using her magic to slowly mend the worst of Rose's wounds. She eyed Copper, who was already getting the crowd worked up. "That goes for you too. You haven't recovered from your fight either."

On 11/23/2019 at 10:02 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade stood up and slammed a hoof on the ground, flames swirling around it and sending a tremor strong enough to be felt across the arena and the stands.

"If you could all stop trying to compete for 'World's Biggest Tough Guy' for a moment," she called out to everycreature in attendance, "the official is trying to begin this match. Be silent, and show her respect."

"Nicely put," Said Shining Armor, now sagely waiting for the fight to start.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:01 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Okay I did warn you," Draco stated after he finished up what he was doing. He got into his stance. He shook his head at the stubborn woman. Well if she wanted to burn with them well so be it. He would either be dead or crippled by the end of this fight.

Spoiler

Nin kept his blade poised, raised to the side so it's serrated edge was clearly visible.

Shining Armor tried to get a read on Draco's opponent. What in Equestria is he trying to do starting the fight like that? A stance like that is no good for attack or defense. Draco's flames will destroy him!

Topaz glanced at both opponents and finally announced. "Alright, third match of the finals, Draco versus Nin! Begin!"

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

"Topaz if you don't want to be scarred up I recommend you get out of the ring. For this is your last warning," Draco stated to Topaz with a cold tone of voice as he walked to the edge of the ring. He looked ready to cause some sparks, if she did not heed his warning well so be it. He scrapped his gauntlets across the floor sparking the liquid which ignited. Black flames sprouted up very quickly. The arena within the flames started to heat up to unbearable degrees. The area near and in the flames was also difficult to breath as well.

Spoiler

Edited by dragon4111

34 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Topaz if you don't want to be scarred up I recommend you get out of the ring. For this is your last warning," Draco stated to Topaz with a cold tone of voice as he walked to the edge of the ring. He looked ready to cause some sparks, if she did not heed his warning well so be it. He scrapped his gauntlets across the floor and the liquid ignited. Black flames sprouted up very quickly. The arena within the flames started to heat up to unbearable degrees. The area near and in the flames was also difficult to breath as well.

Spoiler

Topaz reflexively put up a transparent, green bubble shield just large enough to cover her whole body, when the tar-black flames erupted around her. The shield held, but the sound of her voice from her microphone became muffled.

"I don't know if you can see or hear anything past the roaring flames, but Draco has immediately heated things up! I'll try to give you all a play by play!" She announced, squinting and covering her nostrils.

"A chemical fire? Come now." Nin kept his position while the flames enclosed around him. He sat back on his hind haunches and lifted his free front leg. Then he brought the blade from his right leg against the calf muscle of his left. With one swift motion he sliced his leg open with a deep gash, spraying blood onto the ring in front of him where the flames were rising.

"Nin just cut himself with his blade! Nearly to the bone!" Topaz announced. "I say that's odd because last time I checked, the objective was to make your opponent bleed instead."

@Unicorncob @Dynamo_Pony

"Did he just... forfeit the match?" Shining Armor asked after watching Nin purposefully cripple himself.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Topaz reflexively put up a transparent, green bubble shield just large enough to cover her whole body, when the tar-black flames erupted around her. The shield held, but the sound of her voice from her microphone became muffled.

"I don't know if you can see or hear anything past the roaring flames, but Draco has immediately heated things up! I'll try to give you all a play by play!" She announced, squinting and covering her nostrils.

"A chemical fire? Come now." Nin kept his position while the flames enclosed around him. He sat back on his hind haunches and lifted his free front leg. Then he brought the blade from his right leg against the calf muscle of his left. With one swift motion he sliced his leg open with a deep gash, spraying blood onto the ring in front of him where the flames were rising.

"Nin just cut himself with his blade! Nearly to the bone!" Topaz announced. "I say that's odd because last time I checked, the objective was to make your opponent bleed instead."

@Unicorncob @Dynamo_Pony

"Did he just... forfeit the match?" Shining Armor asked after watching Nin purposefully cripple himself.

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111

As the match had finally begun, Dynamo watched as Draco had caused dark flames to appear in the ring. The flames surrounded the entire edge of the ring and near where both fighter's were standing around. "I guess Draco is planning to go all out from the start. It looks like he wanted to turn up the heat for this fight." He squinted as he tried to see what was going on within the fight. "These dark flames remind me of the Amaterasu. A flame that can never be extinguished, unless the opponent is taken down." He remembered reading that in a manga once, but he knew this wasn't like what he had once read. 

The blue unicorn raised an eyebrow slightly as Nin began to stand on his hind legs. He wondered what Nin was up to, until he saw Nin's actions. He gasped, feeling surprised that Nin would go that far. It was then realization had hit him, before turning to Shining Armor. "No. He didn't forfeit the match. It's like I was telling you before. Don't you remember?" He asks, continuing as he didn't give Shining Armor a chance to respond. "From what we looked into yesterday. Nin is the one who started the blood rituals. If that's the case, then Nin is more than likely setting up for his win conditions. That bladed weapon he has is just a ruse to think he could use it in battle. He could use Draco's blood or Nin could use his own blood for rituals or his abilities." He sighed, wondering how Draco was going to counteract this. "Draco has to do something soon, or Nin will gain the upper hoof with his ritual abilities."

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The blue unicorn raised an eyebrow slightly as Nin began to stand on his hind legs. He wondered what Nin was up to, until he saw Nin's actions. He gasped, feeling surprised that Nin would go that far. It was then realization had hit him, before turning to Shining Armor. "No. He didn't forfeit the match. It's like I was telling you before. Don't you remember?" He asks, continuing as he didn't give Shining Armor a chance to respond. "From what we looked into yesterday. Nin is the one who started the blood rituals. If that's the case, then Nin is more than likely setting up for his win conditions. That bladed weapon he has is just a ruse to think he could use it in battle. He could use Draco's blood or Nin could use his own blood for rituals or his abilities." He sighed, wondering how Draco was going to counteract this. "Draco has to do something soon, or Nin will gain the upper hoof with his ritual abilities."

"Dynamo speaks true," Jade agreed, watching the fiery blaze and seeing the blood spurt from Nin's wound. "Draco must act quickly, because every wasted moment puts him at a disadvantage."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Literally Snails

"I've seen this before," Copper stated to his group as he watched the fight begin with this, "so this isn't new to me.  For anyone smart enough to know how to beat these opponents, they have to immediately strike before the rituals and/or abilities come into play, and when I say that, I mean do not stop striking their opponent so that they have no time at all.  They cannot rest because it'll let the ritual caster rest up and use their abilities.  Draco's doing the right thing by immediately striking Nin, but he needs to keep up the onslaught in order to win.  One mistake, and it's all over."

5 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob @dragon4111 @Literally Snails

"I've seen this before," Copper stated to his group as he watched the fight begin with this, "so this isn't new to me.  For anyone smart enough to know how to beat these opponents, they have to immediately strike before the rituals and/or abilities come into play, and when I say that, I mean do not stop striking their opponent so that they have no time at all.  They cannot rest because it'll let the ritual caster rest up and use their abilities.  Draco's doing the right thing by immediately striking Nin, but he needs to keep up the onslaught in order to win.  One mistake, and it's all over."

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111

Dynamo looked over to Copper as he gave his two cents on the fight. "I can see that, but the opposite can also be true, as well. Endurance plays a huge factor in this fight. If you go all out and fight recklessly, then you'll run out of stamina and be at the mercy of your opponent. One must be swift, but also conservative if they are planning to win." He says, nodding as he continued. "I agree that Draco is possibly making the right decision, but he has to be careful. I only say this because we don't know Nin's fighting style. He went so far as to openly damage himself. If Draco causes damage, then that might just be what Nin would want. Either Nin is unable to feel pain when he's injured, or he has a good tolerance on pain. I guess we just need to wait and see what happens."

• Brohoof 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"It's not going to work," Draco stated simply as he ran towards Nin. "Oh no, it's dragon's fire," Draco stated as he sent a hard kick to Nin's horn. He then sent a hay maker towards Nin's gut to sent him back.

The flames circled all the way around Nin after his blood hit thee floor. He acted quickly enough to splatter the ground before the flames encircled the whole stadium, but the dragon fire would make his  casting more difficult from here on. He didn't need the canvas of the ring, however. 

Nin stepped forward where the two fighters were encased in an expanding ring of flames. The ground where he cast his blood glowed with a bright red aura that lit the ring in streamers of light, but Draco's sudden kicks came faster than Nin expected. He tilted his head back at the first kick so that it connected with his forehead instead of his horn. That sent him back from the glowing rune, but he had time to defend himself before the second strike.

"Lifeblood blade!" He held out his wounded leg and blood rapidly flowed from the wound to his hoof. It expanded into a curved, rapier-like blade at the end of his hoof, made mostly out of energy with congealed blood at its base. He swung the blade and parried Draco's gauntlets. The sharpened blade cracked the concrete when it smacked the ring.

@Literally Snails

Draco continued his onslaught He was going to push the bastard right into the flames. Draco jumped back from the bloodmancer. And by jumping back he scrapped up with the glowing rune was  with the talons leaving deep gouges into the concrete. He then charged back into the fray sending a kick to the bastard's skull. He pulled the kick back at the last second as he sent another hay maker into the stallion's chest claws out.

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob 

"The dragon's fire is gonna make ritual casting more difficult for Nin," Copper said, seeing the fire inside the arena.  "Probably gonna make it difficult for Topaz to see what the hell is going on as well, I assume." 

@Literally Snails

As the fight progressed, he looked over to where Onyx was, contemplating on whether he should heal him up as well.

12 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"The dragon's fire is gonna make ritual casting more difficult for Nin," Copper said, seeing the fire inside the arena.  "Probably gonna make it difficult for Topaz to see what the hell is going on as well, I assume." 

"I can't see anything that's going on, but It looks like there's some sparks!" A squinting Topaz said almost on queue.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:26 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco continued his onslaught He was going to push the bastard right into the flames. Draco jumped back from the bloodmancer. And by jumping back he scrapped up with the glowing rune was  with the talons leaving deep gouges into the concrete. He then charged back into the fray sending a kick to the bastard's skull. He pulled the kick back at the last second as he sent another hay maker into the stallion's chest claws out.

Draco discovered something when he scraped the rune. It wasn't wet, and the glowing shape was no longer physical. Draco may have remembered the time Nin fought in the preliminary rounds when Nin drew a rune in the air without having any physical surface to write on. The blood had already evaporated, but the rune was still there.

Nin stood his ground when Draco rushed at him and used his ethereal blade as a vault, sticking the tip in the ground and springing into the air with surprising grace. It seemed he was a bit more than a book worm. No one got on Team Rokata without being in peak physical condition as well. Droplets of blood from his wound fell in a trail behind him. He landed behind Draco, closer to the center of the encroaching flames. He had his right front hoof on the rune.

Rokata smirked, knowing exactly what his partner had set up.

"Game over," said Rail.

Nin knew Draco would be quick to retaliate, so he acted quickly, sweeping his hoof across the rune. A trail of floating red lights like luminescent rose pedals swirled around Nin's body, pulsating around him in a formation that didn't look like any typical aura. They were like red blood cells creating an external circulatory system. His eyes gradually shifted to a deep shade of red.

"No amount of mercenary training will amount to the knowledge of the ancients!" Nin declared. The luminescent dots swirled rapidly around him, their rapid movement shielded him from the worst of the flames, which were quickly covering the whole ring. "Bloodrage Aura!"

Nin held his free leg out to Draco and bent his hoof back. Draco felt a slight tingling sensation, but was otherwise unaffected. Nin looked shocked, clearly expecting that to have a more dramatic effect. "What's going on? Why can't I manipulate your blood?"

• Brohoof 2

@Literally Snails

The flames were making it harder for Draco to breath then that damn tingling sensation. Draco waved his hoof at Nin and said "That is a secret," he stated with a grin on his face as he then sent a hard spin kick towards Nin's horn. Afterall take that out of a unicorn and their magic is useless and uncontrollable. "I'm not done with you," Draco stated as he then tried to grapple the bloodmancer. he had evened things out now it was time to put an end to this bloodmancer in a drag out bare knuckle curb stomp.

Spoiler

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 2

@dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails @Unicorncob

There was a brief moment where Copper could actually see through the fire, mostly because of how the fire was dancing around, which allowed him to see what was going on.  "If I saw it right," he spoke to his teammates with him on the sidelines, "Nin was trying to manipulate the blood on Draco, but if I heard right it was a failure, and now Draco's counterattacking."

• Brohoof 3

On 11/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, Literally Snails said:

The flames circled all the way around Nin after his blood hit thee floor. He acted quickly enough to splatter the ground before the flames encircled the whole stadium, but the dragon fire would make his  casting more difficult from here on. He didn't need the canvas of the ring, however. 

Nin stepped forward where the two fighters were encased in an expanding ring of flames. The ground where he cast his blood glowed with a bright red aura that lit the ring in streamers of light, but Draco's sudden kicks came faster than Nin expected. He tilted his head back at the first kick so that it connected with his forehead instead of his horn. That sent him back from the glowing rune, but he had time to defend himself before the second strike.

"Lifeblood blade!" He held out his wounded leg and blood rapidly flowed from the wound to his hoof. It expanded into a curved, rapier-like blade at the end of his hoof, made mostly out of energy with congealed blood at its base. He swung the blade and parried Draco's gauntlets. The sharpened blade cracked the concrete when it smacked the ring.

17 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails @Unicorncob

There was a brief moment where Copper could actually see through the fire, mostly because of how the fire was dancing around, which allowed him to see what was going on.  "If I saw it right," he spoke to his teammates with him on the sidelines, "Nin was trying to manipulate the blood on Draco, but if I heard right it was a failure, and now Draco's counterattacking."

As the fight progressed, Dynamo was having trouble seeing through the flames. The fire that circled the ring began dancing around. For a moment, the blue unicorn thought he could have seen another blade from Nin. His thoughts were confirmed as Copper had mentioned the use of blood manipulation. "Wait a minute. Did you say blood manipulation?" He asks, looking towards Copper with a surprised expression. "If that's true, then that means Copper really has to be on guard. With each damage he deals to Nin, his opponent is gaining more ways to use his blood style magic. Even if Draco got behind Nin to do a sneak attack, then Nin could just use his magic to defend himself. It's like he could give Draco no chances to gain the advantage."

On 12/2/2019 at 12:42 AM, Literally Snails said:

"I can't see anything that's going on, but It looks like there's some sparks!" A squinting Topaz said almost on queue.

Draco discovered something when he scraped the rune. It wasn't wet, and the glowing shape was no longer physical. Draco may have remembered the time Nin fought in the preliminary rounds when Nin drew a rune in the air without having any physical surface to write on. The blood had already evaporated, but the rune was still there.

Nin stood his ground when Draco rushed at him and used his ethereal blade as a vault, sticking the tip in the ground and springing into the air with surprising grace. It seemed he was a bit more than a book worm. No one got on Team Rokata without being in peak physical condition as well. Droplets of blood from his wound fell in a trail behind him. He landed behind Draco, closer to the center of the encroaching flames. He had his right front hoof on the rune.

Rokata smirked, knowing exactly what his partner had set up.

"Game over," said Rail.

Nin knew Draco would be quick to retaliate, so he acted quickly, sweeping his hoof across the rune. A trail of floating red lights like luminescent rose pedals swirled around Nin's body, pulsating around him in a formation that didn't look like any typical aura. They were like red blood cells creating an external circulatory system. His eyes gradually shifted to a deep shade of red.

"No amount of mercenary training will amount to the knowledge of the ancients!" Nin declared. The luminescent dots swirled rapidly around him, their rapid movement shielded him from the worst of the flames, which were quickly covering the whole ring. "Bloodrage Aura!"

Nin held his free leg out to Draco and bent his hoof back. Draco felt a slight tingling sensation, but was otherwise unaffected. Nin looked shocked, clearly expecting that to have a more dramatic effect. "What's going on? Why can't I manipulate your blood?"

On 12/2/2019 at 1:02 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

The flames were making it harder for Draco to breath then that damn tingling sensation. Draco waved his hoof at Nin and said "That is a secret," he stated with a grin on his face as he then sent a hard spin kick towards Nin's horn. Afterall take that out of a unicorn and their magic is useless and uncontrollable. "I'm not done with you," Draco stated as he then tried to grapple the bloodmancer. he had evened things out now it was time to put an end to this bloodmancer in a drag out bare knuckle curb stomp.

Reveal hidden contents

@Unicorncob @reader8363

With the roaring of the flames, it was difficult to hear what each fighter was saying. Some words could be heard more than others. However, the gaming stallion was able to slightly get the gist of the conversation. "It seems like Nin is trying to control Draco by manipulating his blood. However, it looks like Draco is immune to the effects. It looks like they each have something that is greater than the other. The only problem is where they are fighting. With the flames circling around them, they are losing more and more oxygen. It doesn't help that they are fighting relentlessly. At this point, it all comes down to who has the drive to stay standing. Especially when it involves who can withstand the heat."

• Brohoof 2

On 12/2/2019 at 12:02 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Reveal hidden contents

Nin was still confused from his failed spell. He couldn't figure out what Draco had done to immunize himself from his blood magic, and the mystery frustrated him. When Draco lunged into an attack, Nin didn't react quickly enough to dodge. Still, he was no amateur. He threw up his shoulder and threw his weight back in time to block the strike with his shoulder, protecting his horn.

The spinning kick sent Nin into the center of the roaring flames. Even his outline became invisible when he tumbled deep enough within. His blood aura kept the flames from touching him, but the heat was still unbareable.

Nin knealt in the flames and took a moment to catch his breath.

18 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"It seems like Nin is trying to control Draco by manipulating his blood. However, it looks like Draco is immune to the effects. It looks like they each have something that is greater than the other.

"There's two sides to that coin. If Nin can't manipulate Draco's blood, he'll use his own," Shining Armor said. "Remember your fight against team Lockdown when you used your own life energy? A blood mage can do that without risking their life."

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Draco was secretly fanning the flames upping the temperature.  As he walked towards Nin the edges of his feathered wings began to spark. He then leapt forward sending a gut punch to Nin's midriff. He needed to go faster anbd so he began to fight faster. sending out quick jabs and kicks. "Hmm atleast you're not arrogant enough to not protect your horn," he stated as he let the talons from his gauntlets loose.He was going for internal bleeding. Liver, heart. anywhere he could attack. He needed to get this fight down.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"There's two sides to that coin. If Nin can't manipulate Draco's blood, he'll use his own," Shining Armor said. "Remember your fight against team Lockdown when you used your own life energy? A blood mage can do that without risking their life."

Jade had been watching the match quietly, listenng to her team's discussions.

"If Draco can somehow stop Nin's heart long enough for a countout," she mused, "but I'm sure he would want a more... decisive victory."

On 12/3/2019 at 11:26 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco was secretly fanning the flames upping the temperature.  As he walked towards Nin the edges of his feathered wings began to spark. He then leapt forward sending a gut punch to Nin's midriff. He needed to go faster anbd so he began to fight faster. sending out quick jabs and kicks. "Hmm atleast you're not arrogant enough to not protect your horn," he stated as he let the talons from his gauntlets loose.He was going for internal bleeding. Liver, heart. anywhere he could attack. He needed to get this fight down.

The first punch to Nin's gut landed. The force from the blow cleared out some of the flames surrounding them, letting the two fighters get a look at one another. Nin had a winded expression on his face, the hard edges of Draco's gauntlets cut into the skin and caused deep bruising. Nin stepped back and slashed up with his blade to force Draco back.

"This might be it! Draco just landed a solid blow!" Topaz announced.

Spoiler

Blood trickled from Nin's mouth before evaporating into the red aura around him. The tiny red orbs swirled around his wound, healing the bruising and congealing around the gashes. "Don't you see it's pointless?" Nin asked, spiting a glob of blood on the floor of the ring. He parried with his blade when Draco launched his second strike. He bared his teeth and spoke with a manic enthusiasm. He was deeply enjoying this battle. "You'll have to injure me to kill me and injuring me makes me stronger! A real bind!"

Nin backtracked while Draco launched his assault, always staying far enough away to dodg the quick jabs. "Really you can't be serious. Have you no power? Maybe if you could kill me with one decisive blow, but your hooves aren't gonna do that! Your magical ability is weaker than everyone on your team. You're even weaker than that dead old hag!"

While defending himself with his armed left hoof, he precariously leaned back on his hind legs and raised his right front hoof. Red energy from his Bloodrage Aura swirled around the hoof and he slammed it into the ground, creating an explosion infront of Draco with a shotgun like area of effect.

@Literally Snails

Draco focused his bloodlust onto the pony infront of his his face was twisted into an angry/demonic look of fury after Nin had insulted Tracis.  When the explosion happened he just took it, a piece of the ring hit his eye as  the flames burnt the wound shut. To Nin, he was seeing that of a world engulfing dragon behind Draco as Draco sped up quicker. His punches started to get harder to dodge flurries. He sent a feint to the foolish stallions face. He then switched it to a two combo style kick. One was to trip the stallion then the other to send the stallion flying into the air.

Spoiler

Edited by dragon4111

@Unicorncob

Shining Armor watched what he could see of the fight and commented, "Draco is every bit as good as Nin on his hooves, but I don't know how he's gonna make a difference if he can't match his spellcasting. Nin is playing with more cards right now. Why do you think Draco isn't using his powers?"

@Canteen_the_unstable

"You'd better have something big planned soon," Dai muttered under her breath.

11 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco focused his bloodlust onto the pony infront of his his face was twisted into an angry/demonic look of fury.  When the explosion happened he just took it, a piece of the ring hit his eye as  the flames burnt the wound shut. To Nin, he was seeing that of a world engulfing dragon behind Draco as Draco sped up. He sent a feint to the foolish stallions face. He then switched it to a two combo style kick. One was to trip the stallion then the other to sent the stallion flying into the air.

Nin immediately moved to dodge from the feint, only realizing what Draco's real plan was before it was too late. The second strike sent him in the air with a swift upper cut. He twirled in the air, tucking his legs close to his body before orienting himself. Then he braced himself to land on his hooves, watching what Draco was doing.

• Brohoof 2

@Literally Snails

Draco crouched down as he began to concentrate on this one. Then Draco flew up fast nough that he pulled the black fire into a cone around him. His wings alighting with the fire. His front hooves in front of him as he also spun. He was going to cut Nin in half then burn him all at the same time and the heat was now hot enough for the audience to feel it. Draco yelled out "FINAL ATTACK: ANCALAGON'S WRATH,"

Spoiler

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/4/2019 at 12:03 AM, Literally Snails said:

"It looks like Nin's already been manipulating his blood from what we've seen so far. Given that he's been creating many different weapons and defensive strategies to keep Draco off balance." Dynamo noted, nodding as he remembered the fight between Team Lockdown. "I could never forget that, but I see what you mean, Shining Armor. I didn't expect a blood mage like Nin could do something like that to avoid such a risk. However, that kind of strategy has it's own risks too, right? If Nin loses too much, then not having enough blood can make you become delirious. If not, then Nin could go into shock. Which would mean that Draco would have a chance to finish the match."

17 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade had been watching the match quietly, listenng to her team's discussions.

"If Draco can somehow stop Nin's heart long enough for a countout," she mused, "but I'm sure he would want a more... decisive victory."

Dynamo turned to Jade, while raising a curious eyebrow. "Is there a way to stop someone like Nin's heart long enough to get the win? With all of those flames going on in the ring, then I could imagine the smoke would affect their breathing. Considering that you need oxygen in your lungs to make your heart pump blood." He says, reluctantly nodding as he looked back at the ring. "Unfortunately, you're right about that. It's always good to go for a smart strategy, but I don't think that's Draco's style. Knowing him, he wants to make sure that Nin is down for the count and won't get back up."

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The first punch to Nin's gut landed. The force from the blow cleared out some of the flames surrounding them, letting the two fighters get a look at one another. Nin had a winded expression on his face, the hard edges of Draco's gauntlets cut into the skin and caused deep bruising. Nin stepped back and slashed up with his blade to force Draco back.

"This might be it! Draco just landed a solid blow!" Topaz announced.

Reveal hidden contents

Blood trickled from Nin's mouth before evaporating into the red aura around him. The tiny red orbs swirled around his wound, healing the bruising and congealing around the gashes. "Don't you see it's pointless?" Nin asked, spiting a glob of blood on the floor of the ring. He parried with his blade when Draco launched his second strike. He bared his teeth and spoke with a manic enthusiasm. He was deeply enjoying this battle. "You'll have to injure me to kill me and injuring me makes me stronger! A real bind!"

Nin backtracked while Draco launched his assault, always staying far enough away to dodg the quick jabs. "Really you can't be serious. Have you no power? Maybe if you could kill me with one decisive blow, but your hooves aren't gonna do that! Your magical ability is weaker than everyone on your team. You're even weaker than that dead old hag!"

While defending himself with his armed left hoof, he precariously leaned back on his hind legs and raised his right front hoof. Red energy from his Bloodrage Aura swirled around the hoof and he slammed it into the ground, creating an explosion infront of Draco with a shotgun like area of effect.

As the fight progressed, Dynamo could still barely make out what was transpiring within the ring. He thought he had seen a punch being landed, while some flames had been extinguished. "At least we can get a better look of the fight. It's difficult to make heads or tails of what's going on." Dynamo watched as Nin had tiny red orbs appearing around his wound, before the bruising and damage had just disappeared. "You've got to be kidding. So, Nin can use his own blood to heal his injuries?" He sighed, knowing he had to accept that this might be an ability for blood mages. "I guess that means that Nin isn't reckless in using his abilities. So, he can factor in when it's best to be slightly injured to bring out any blood style weaponry. After all of that, then he can heal himself up if he suffers a catastrophic hit. It even looks like he's sort of a tactician. Being able to fight Draco, while making sure not to be in Draco's striking range." He says, watching as Nin stayed far away to dodge any attacks.

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco crouched down as he began to concentrate on this one. Then Draco flew up fast nough that he pulled the black fire into a cone around him. His wings alighting with the fire. His front hooves in front of him as he also spun. He was going to cut Nin in half then burn him all at the same time and the heat was now hot enough for the audience to feel it. Draco yelled out "FINAL ATTACK: ANCALAGON'S WRATH,"

Reveal hidden contents

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo narrowed his eyes slightly at Nin's attempt to talk badly about Tricis. He knew that he was trying to get under Draco's skin, as well as everyone else. Dynamo tried to ignore it, but it still bothered him to hear such words from the opponent. After landing a feint and sending Nin flying, Dynamo watched as Draco began to fly up towards his opponent. All the while noticing Draco spinning and gathering the flames for his attack. "I get it. Since the fire is being used with his wings, then he can use the wind to his advantage. As he spins, he's gaining more of an air current and momentum around him. The faster he spins, the more wind he's generating. Effectively making his flames even bigger and more powerful than they were before. If Nin even attempts to dodge, then he'll still be hit by the flames." He says, pulling at the collar of his jacket as he could feel the heat from the ring.

• Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Reveal hidden contents

Final attack? We'll see.

During the split seconds before Draco collided with him, Nin prepared his reaction. His mind rushed through a plan in the blink of an eye.

While I'm hanging in the air, I can't dodge, but while he's charging at me like that, neither can he. My sword won't be able to parry this, but with my bloodrage Aura, I can survive more explosive force than him. If I fire a blast now, I'll survive and he wont!

Nin clasp both hands infront of himself and a spectral rune swirled around his hooves in a flash. Anyone who was able to see what was happening quickly enough would recognize it as the same attack he used in the first round of the tournament. In his bloodrage state, he could charge it in moments, but not quickly enough to be safely out of range when it hit its target. Draco would be right on him when it fired.

With the two high in the air, there was a brief moment where both were seen above the haze and smoke, Draco bathed in black fire and Nin glowing like a red beacon.

"You just made your big mistake, mercinary!" Nin fired a monolithic beam of red energy that clashed with Draco mid-charge. The two were mere feet away from each other.

The beam combined with Draco's Ancalagon's Wrath technique created an explosion that sent a deafening shockwave throughout the arena. Even with her shield, Topaz had to brace herself and bend low to avoid being completely blown away. The ring cracked down the middle, and walls separating sections of the audience fissured and crumbled.

Nin landed on the ring a moment later with his eyes open wide and blood trailing down his mouth. His bloodrage aura was  gone, but he still had his etheral blade. He panted with a dissheveled expression. His hair was covering his horn.

• Brohoof 2

@Literally Snails

Draco was sent higher. still bathed in black fire. "We're not done yet!" Draco Yelled out as he funneled the wind around of him  and he was still ablaze. For when the two attacks had collided for that brief moment. The explosion had sent him higher into the air exactly what he was hoping for. He hovered there just for a moment to yell out "From the ashes of a dragon's fire a phoenix rises!" And then he came barrelling at the bloodmancer, Gaining speed, faster, falling and pushing himself with his right hoof out. When he connected with the stallion the arena exploded into a black flames pillar with Draco smirking at Nin as he drove the hoof aiming for the stallions heart, the same one that was on fire. There was repercussions for this much heat as he could feel his gauntlet and his hoof start to crumble.

@Dynamo Pad

Spoiler

Edited by dragon4111
Sorry had a better song in mind and also fixed it up.
  • Brohoof 1