Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

6 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco was grinning not.Those blows hurt now he had a feel for how she fought. Draco  sent the wind to underneath her. "I'm impressed my lady," Draco stated as he looked at the mare. He was now using the wind to unbalance her. "But now it's time for you to take a nap," Draco stated as he made the wind blow her around. and around and around faster. just fast enough for when she landed it would have enough force to knock her out.

The Acrobat's eyes widened as she was taken off balance by the howling winds. She was lifted into the air by the wind a few inches. That was enough to put her off guard. She knew she wouldn't be able to do her fancy dodges if she wasn't on the ground, so she braced herself for an impact from one of Draco's tornado hoofs, focussing her aura on strengthening her defense and lessening the inevitable impact.

6 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade gave a single nod. "Perhaps if we pull through this match, you can use this trick in the next round."

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Dynamo Pad

It seemed at first that the clown had ignored The blue unicorn's request, but Pad would soon notice an orange balloon animal fox stuck to his back with static electricity.

Dynamo nodded at Jade's remark as he saw the fight between Draco and the acrobat had begun. "I guess it's now a matter of time and patience." He says as he felt an itch on his back. He went to scratch the itch, but he soon felt something was on his back. He took off his jacket to see what was there and found out that it was a balloon animal. The balloon even looked like the shape of a fox. The blue unicorn could only raise an eyebrow of how something like that could have gotten on his back. After thinking it over, he looked to Ray gave him the balloon animal inconspicuously. He didn't say anything at first, but he knew he would thank Ray later. For now, he looked back to the ring and gave his attention to the fight.

As the battle between Draco and the acrobat continued, Dynamo could only wonder why he was saying such things to his opponent. "Is he trying to fight, or is he trying to get a girlfriend?" He wondered as he tried to figure out Draco's reasoning. "Maybe it's perhaps he's trying to make her become unfocused. This way, he could get around her and gain the upper hand." He muttered quietly, but stopped as he heard Draco's random comment. The blue unicorn could only sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose with his hoof. "Oh, dear Celestia. He did not just say that." He says as he shook his head. "You don't just say that to your opponent. Let alone your own team. It's like you're just asking to get smacked in the face. At least try to show some respect." He chose not to worry about it and instead to just watch and see what happened. "Just remember that karma will catch up to you." He says, but his eyes widened as the acrobat jumped up to Draco, who was flying in the air. "That was an insane jump. I guess Draco doesn't really have an advantage when it comes to her."

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The mare was poised to dodge such a direct attack. As soon as the first punch was swung, she sprung off the ground with her hoof, flying into a backflip gracefully dodge the first strike. As she was in the air, she extended her leg to catch Draco in the face with a surprise kick. Hopefully he was too disoriented at that point for any of his other strikes to land now that she was in an unpredictable position. Her kick wasn't weak either, like Ray, she could use her demon energy to make her strikes harder than any normal pony could hit. She landed on all fours with her hind legs spread and her front legs bent.

Tricis watched the fight with peaked interest. I've seen a similar fighting style to this before. Perfectly blending dodges and attacks into one. It'll make attacking her when she isnt off balance extremely punishing.

Jade nodded to herself as she continued watching the match. She was paying close attention to the acrobat's style.

"Very flexible form," she said.

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the battle between Draco and the acrobat continued, Dynamo could only wonder why he was saying such things to his opponent. "Is he trying to fight, or is he trying to get a girlfriend?" He wondered as he tried to figure out Draco's reasoning. "Maybe it's perhaps he's trying to make her become unfocused. This way, he could get around her and gain the upper hand." He muttered quietly, but stopped as he heard Draco's random comment. The blue unicorn could only sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose with his hoof. "Oh, dear Celestia. He did not just say that." He says as he shook his head. "You don't just say that to your opponent. Let alone your own team. It's like you're just asking to get smacked in the face. At least try to show some respect." He chose not to worry about it and instead to just watch and see what happened. "Just remember that karma will catch up to you." He says, but his eyes widened as the acrobat jumped up to Draco, who was flying in the air. "That was an insane jump. I guess Draco doesn't really have an advantage when it comes to her."

"He has a very... unorthodox strategy," she commented, watching Draco attempting to use his wiles on the acrobat. "Though I suppose that explains why he was suddenly so eager to fight."

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Draco began to spin just like his tornadoes. And he brought down an axe kick onto the mare's head hard. He smirked as he said "Good night Acrobat," he had slowed his tornado on the axe kick as to not kill the pretty mare. It wouldn't do on his conscious after all.

(edited)
1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco began to spin just like his tornadoes. And he brought down an axe kick onto the mare's head hard. He smirked as he said "Good night Acrobat," he had slowed his tornado on the axe kick as to not kill the pretty mare. It wouldn't do on his conscious after all.

The pegasus collided with the acrobat and pushed her down onto the ring. There was an explosion of broken concrete and dust when she slammed onto the ground, creating a smokescreen of white dust that obscured the damage for a moment before fading away. The acrobat was crouched on the ring, the ground beneath her was cracked. She had a bit of green blood dripping down her lip and a bruise on her shoulder.

"She shielded her vital points with her own body as soon as the attack landed," Tricis stated with an impressed tone. "These yokai must be very old and experienced. With these two so evenly matched, it's going to come down to who has the most surprises up their sleeves."

The Acrobat hopped back up to a ready stance, spitting the blood out of her mouth. 

"After taking a direct hit, this acrobat is still standing up and ready for more! It looks like Draco isn't going to have an easy time with this one!" Tricis announced.

The Acrobat was standing on the ring despite the wind whirling around her. She wasn't being lifted into the air like last time. "I was just surprised is all. Didn't expect someone like you to have such control over wind or I would have broken these out sooner!" She lifted one of her legs to show that there was a glowing ring around her hoof. All four of her legs had them. "Yokai Ankle Weights. With these I can dynamically control the weight of my legs to keep myself on the ground or kick harder, then make them weigh less when I need to jump and run. Consider this a compliment, cutie, I wasn't planning on breaking these out on someone from your team."

Spoiler

The Acrobat leaped into the air again, jumping above Draco. Then she increased the weight of her hind legs as she came down on him, aiming to slam into his back.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

"He has a very... unorthodox strategy," she commented, watching Draco attempting to use his wiles on the acrobat. "Though I suppose that explains why he was suddenly so eager to fight."

Dynamo could only nod at Jade's remark. "You can say that again." He stifled a chuckle and small smile as he looked up to see Draco. "I guess he's found himself a crush. That, or he's trying to have his fun trying to toy with her. Either way, he must be having the time of his life."

6 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The pegasus collided with the acrobat and pushed her down onto the ring. There was an explosion of broken concrete and dust when she slammed onto the ground, creating a smokescreen of white dust that obscured the damage for a moment before fading away. The acrobat was crouched on the ring, the ground beneath her was cracked. She had a bit of green blood dripping down her lip and a bruise on her shoulder.

"She shielded her vital points with her own body as soon as the attack landed," Tricis stated with an impressed tone. "These yokai must be very old and experienced. With these two so evenly matched, it's going to come down to who has the most surprises up their sleeves."

The Acrobat hopped back up to a ready stance, spitting the blood out of her mouth. 

"After taking a direct hit, this acrobat is still standing up and ready for more! It looks like Draco isn't going to have an easy time with this one!" Tricis announced.

The Acrobat was standing on the ring despite the wind whirling around her. She wasn't being lifted into the air like last time. "I was just surprised is all. Didn't expect someone like you to have such control over wind or I would have broken these out sooner!" She lifted one of her legs to show that there was a glowing ring around her hoof. All four of her legs had them. "Yokai Ankle Weights. With these I can dynamically control the weight of my legs to keep myself on the ground or kick harder, then make them weigh less when I need to jump and run. Consider this a compliment, cutie, I wasn't planning on breaking these out on someone from your team."

Reveal hidden contents

The Acrobat leaped into the air again, jumping above Draco. Then she increased the weight of her hind legs as she came down on him, aiming to slam into his back.

Dynamo whistled in astonishment as he saw Draco deliver a devastating axe kick. As the acrobat crashed onto the ring, the blue unicorn narrowed his eyes as the dust flew throughout the ring. He was surprised to see the acrobat had stood back up from that attack. She looked a little hurt, but she seemed ready to fight. "I guess being agile and nimble has caused her to have quick thinking mindset. Having that kind of speed must have made her learn to make fast decisions." He says as he agreed with what the coach was saying. Dynamo raised an eyebrow as the acrobat raised a leg to reveal a glowing ring on her hoof. As she explained the ability of the rings, Dynamo narrowed his eyes at the revelation. He could only watch as the acrobat jetted up to Draco, before launching herself like a rocket. "So, she can basically be light as a feather and a fast and heavy like a stone? She has the speed and power to match her abilities. Draco has to keep an eye out for her. It seems like Draco lost his air advantage, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. It's always good to have a backup plan." 

@Literally Snails

Draco barrel rolled out of her way. "Do you know my dear about the classes of tornadoes?" Draco asked with a smile on his face as he went higher into the air. "This is but a mere f1 class size of tornado," Draco stated with a grin on his face. the sky began to darken slightly as the winds began to speed up around the two of them. He brought the wind speed up to an f2 class tornado. "Let's see how you enjoy this Beautiful," Draco stated.

2 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco barrel rolled out of her way. "Do you know my dear about the classes of tornadoes?" Draco asked with a smile on his face as he went higher into the air. "This is but a mere f1 class size of tornado," Draco stated with a grin on his face. the sky began to darken slightly as the winds began to speed up around the two of them. He brought the wind speed up to an f2 class tornado. "Let's see how you enjoy this Beautiful," Draco stated.

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame

The whirling winds created a barrier around the arena that was almost impossible to see through. The sound also made hearing anything going on in the fight almost impossible. Luckily the tornado was only creating a strong breeze for those outside it because all the energy it was creating was focused inside.

The Acrobat slammed into the ground, shooting up concrete debris from the ring. She squinted to protect her eyes from the wind. Her ankle weights glowed brighter and increased in size. It was enough to keep her rooted on the ground. He's using a lot more energy to conjure up that tornado than I am on staying on the ground. If I can just hold out, he'll burn himself out in minutes!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The Acrobat slammed into the ground, shooting up concrete debris from the ring. She squinted to protect her eyes from the wind. Her ankle weights glowed brighter and increased in size. It was enough to keep her rooted on the ground. He's using a lot more energy to conjure up that tornado than I am on staying on the ground. If I can just hold out, he'll burn himself out in minutes!

Jade's eyes widened when she saw the Acrobat's ankle weights grow. She looked up at Draco, who was conjuring a powerful storm.

"She's wearing him down," she yelled to her team over the blustering winds. "If he tries to blow her away like that, he'll leave himself wide open!"

@Literally Snails

Draco just let himself be swirled around in the funnel. Humming to himself as he then just let the weather take care of the tornado itself. Sure he felt drained abit but once a tornado was going. Draco smirked as he then dropped from the funnel into the eye of the storm. He began to spin once more. The tornado was to limit her movements. Then he sent a hammer blow with his gauntlets towards her head with his momentum hard enough to knock a pony out.

9 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The whirling winds created a barrier around the arena that was almost impossible to see through. The sound also made hearing anything going on in the fight almost impossible. Luckily the tornado was only creating a strong breeze for those outside it because all the energy it was creating was focused inside.

5 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's eyes widened when she saw the Acrobat's ankle weights grow. She looked up at Draco, who was conjuring a powerful storm.

"She's wearing him down," she yelled to her team over the blustering winds. "If he tries to blow her away like that, he'll leave himself wide open!"

As the tornado created a large gust of wind outside the ring, Dynamo had to hold onto his jacket and balloon animal, or they would be blown away. "A little warning next time would have been nice." He says, while giving Draco a deadpanned expression. As the wind created a barrier inside the ring, Dynamo had to squint his eyes as it was getting harder to see. He placed a hoof to his ears as he tried to make out what Jade was yelling through the harsh winds. His eyes widened as was beginning to realize the possible worst case scenario to both Draco and their team. "Draco! If you can hear me, then you have to finish this now! You can't waste your energy, or the acrobat will capitalize on that!" He placed his hooves around his muzzle to increase the volume of his voice. He could only sigh as he realized that the winds were too loud for him to get his voice across. 'Just hang on and end this match soon, Draco.' He thought and stayed hopeful that their teammate would get through this in one piece.  

Just now, dragon4111 said:

The tornado was to limit her movements. Then he sent a hammer blow with his gauntlets towards her head with his momentum hard enough to knock a pony out.

The Acrobat had to think quickly. Dodging wouldn't be as easy with the storm brewing around her, but her weights still gave her some options. She lessened her weight and sprung back, using a double axel to slip past Draco while he was in the air, but the swirling winds around him made her jump less precise. It seemed Draco didn't even need a direct hit for his tornado hoof to damage her. She was sent back, repositioning herself in the air. She increased the weight on her hooves and landed on the stadium with a sharp thud just as Draco crashed into the ring as well, kicking up more debris. There was now several chunks of concrete flying around in the tornado. "Your tornado still isn't strong enough to outdo my Yokai bracelets. Got anything more in you?"

5 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco smirked as he looked at the debris he had kicked up. Draco smirked as he then sent that debris crashing into the acrobatic mare as he then sent calculated strikes into her stomach and was in position to catch her should this assault win him the day.

The Acrobat alternated between making her hooves light and heavy as she stepped back. The debris flung at her was easy enough to dodge, just a quick duck and weave here and there. The strikes were harder. With her heavy feet and the swirling winds, she couldn't use her fancy dodges or any kind of counter attack. She resorted to blocking, hardening her legs at the points of contact with her yokai energy while following his movements intently.

She was deeply focussed on her opponent, and Draco was intently focussed on her with his flurry of strikes. At that moment, a concrete slab that was being carried by the tornado unpredictably hurled at them from Draco's left side. It looked like an entire tile from the ring, big enough to take them both out.

@Literally Snails

"YIKES!" Draco stated as he jumped up and ran along the tile. He landed slightly as he watched the tile went and hit the mare hard enough to knock a normal pony out for a week. "Ouch that had to hurt," Draco muttered as he felt  his hooves start to get heavy. exertion was evident but he hid it well.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"YIKES!" Draco stated as he jumped up and ran along the tile. He landed slightly as he watched the tile went and hit the mare hard enough to knock a normal pony out for a week. "Ouch that had to hurt," Draco muttered as he felt  his hooves start to get heavy. exertion was evident but he hid it well.

The tile crashed with the acrobat, exploding into smaller bits of concrete against her. The force was enough to hurl her out of the ring, her body suddenly emerging into view after passing the threshold of the tornado. She crashed into a section of the audience with a loud crash that kicked up more dust and rubble and likely injured a few spectators.

"What the!?" Tatterhoof exclaimed.

"Now that's a ring out if I ever saw one people!" Topaz commented. "I only wish we could see inside that tornado to know what caused that kind of pain! After a hit like that, the only thing left to do is start a ten count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"Get up damn it!" The green-suited stallion yelled as Rail lit another cigarette next to him.

FOUR!

FIVE!

The mare started to move as a few spectators crowded around her. She weakly stumbled to her hooves.

SIX!

SEVEN!

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The tile crashed with the acrobat, exploding into smaller bits of concrete against her. The force was enough to hurl her out of the ring, her body suddenly emerging into view after passing the threshold of the tornado. She crashed into a section of the audience with a loud crash that kicked up more dust and rubble and likely injured a few spectators.

"Now that's a ring out if I ever saw one people!" Topaz commented. "I only wish we could see inside that tornado to know what caused that kind of pain! After a hit like that, the only thing left to do is start a ten count!"

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"Get up damn it!" The green-suited stallion yelled as Rail lit another cigarette next to him.

FOUR!

FIVE!

The mare started to move as a few spectators crowded around her. She weakly stumbled to her hooves.

SIX!

SEVEN!

Jade couldn't help but feel surprised that the Acrobat survived such a brutal attack.

"That would kill a normal pony," she muttered.

36 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The Acrobat alternated between making her hooves light and heavy as she stepped back. The debris flung at her was easy enough to dodge, just a quick duck and weave here and there. The strikes were harder. With her heavy feet and the swirling winds, she couldn't use her fancy dodges or any kind of counter attack. She resorted to blocking, hardening her legs at the points of contact with her yokai energy while following his movements intently.

She was deeply focussed on her opponent, and Draco was intently focussed on her with his flurry of strikes. At that moment, a concrete slab that was being carried by the tornado unpredictably hurled at them from Draco's left side. It looked like an entire tile from the ring, big enough to take them both out.

19 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

While the tornado continued to run rampant, Dynamo squinted his eyes. At first he thought he had seen some concrete from the ring flying through the stadium, but he thought he had been seeing things. He could barely see from the gusts of wind already. He could feel the sting from the wind as his mane was flowing in many directions. He suddenly saw a figure flying out of the whirlwind and crashed into the section that had audience members. It turned out that it was the acrobat, who had been flung out of the stadium. "How did she get sent out of the stadium. For being sent out that quickly, then she must have been hit by a lot of force." He spoke his thoughts out loud with a hoof under his chin. He seemed to recall seeing some debris flying around and he turned his attention over to Jade. "Hey captain? I thought I saw some concrete debris flying around the ring. Do you think the concrete flew with enough force to knock that acrobat out?" He asks as he looked to the fallen opponent in the crowd.

He gasped slightly as he saw the acrobat trying to stand back up. "That's just insane. Nobody could survive something like that. Even if you trained to make your body resistant to that much force of impact." He says, before continuing. "She should consider herself lucky that she's a yokai. Otherwise, she might not have made it through that whole ordeal." He watched with baited breath as Topaz continued the ten count. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco smirked as he spread his wings and dissipated the tornado with a smirk on his face. "Alright then Acrobat," Draco stated with a grin on his face slightly. He was humming a diddy as he looed at the struggling mare. "Oh boy,"

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @snow frostflame

EIGHT!

NINE!

"Just you wait, I'm gonna..." The mare stumbled and then fell back down with another hard crash.

AND TEN!

"The winner by ring out is Draco!"

The scoreboard updated.

Winner: Draco - 2 points

Technique: Acrobat - 1 point

Creativity: Draco - 1 point

Entertainment: Acrobat - 1 point

Team Lotus: 7 points

Tatterhoof: 8 points

"They're catching up..." The muscle pony muttered.

"It's a good thing that tornado covered up the whole fight and made everything boring to watch. That's probably why we won the entertainment point." Showboat added. He sounded more excited than nervous.

The crowd started booing as Draco returned to his team.

"EVERYONE ON TEAM LOTUS IS STILL ALIVE!" One of them shouted angrily

"Most of Tatterhoof's team is still alive too! I didn't come here to see friendly sparring!"

"It seems we'll have to get a bit more savage to please the fans. Strongpony, you think you can handle that?" Tatterhoof asked with a smirk.

The large stallion lumbered into the ring much less gracefully than his previous teammate. He had a confident grin on his face and he popped a joint in his neck, saying, "Not a problem at all. I'm gonna chew 'em up, spit 'em out, and stick 'em under a desk."

"Oh, heads up, ponies! The Travelling Circus has already produced it's next fighter eager to fight! I just love their enthusiasm!" Topaz announced.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Draco smirked as he said out loud "Christ the lot of you are so unpleasing to my bloody ears," he walked over to the Acrobat to check on her. "Ma'am are you alright?" he asked as he floated over. to the yokai mare. "It was a good match my dear lady," Draco stated as he looked her over to make sure she was alright. He was a gentlecolt after all.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

EIGHT!

NINE!

"Just you wait, I'm gonna..." The mare stumbled and then fell back down with another hard crash.

AND TEN!

The scoreboard updated.

"It's a good thing that tornado covered up the whole fight and made everything boring to watch. That's probably why we won the entertainment point." Showboat added. He sounded more excited than nervous.

"Most of Tatterhoof's team is still alive too! I didn't come here to see friendly sparring!"

"It seems we'll have to get a bit more savage to please the fans. Strongpony, you think you can handle that?" Tatterhoof asked with a smirk.

The large stallion lumbered into the ring much less gracefully than his previous teammate. He had a confident grin on his face and he popped a joint in his neck, saying, "Not a problem at all. I'm gonna chew 'em up, spit 'em out, and stick 'em under a desk."

"Oh, heads up, ponies! The Travelling Circus has already produced it's next fighter eager to fight! I just love their enthusiasm!" Topaz announced.

Jade scowled at the crowd's jeering. She did not like this audience. Not at all.

"Well done," she told Draco once he returned to the team, "and don't listen to them, it's good to avoid unnecessary death. Now we're only one point behind."

She looked toward Tatterhoof's team, and narrowed her eyes as the huge stallion stomped forward. It was down to her or Rose. She turned back to her team.

"...where is Rose?"

@reader8363

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco smirked as he said out loud "The lot of you quiet down sheesh," he walked over to the Acrobat to check on her. "Ma'am are you alright?" he asked as he floated over. to the yokai mare. "It was a good match my dear lady," Draco stated as he looked her over to make sure she was alright. He was a gentlecolt after all.

The Acrobat smiled weakly, still laying on her back. "Watch it, I'm a bit too old for you." She said, raising her hoof for him to help her up.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @snow frostflame

EIGHT!

NINE!

AND TEN!

The scoreboard updated.

Dynamo grinned as Topaz had announced that Draco had won the match. As he heard the results of the round, the blue unicorn was thankful that they were now just behind by one point. "It seemed with how the wind obstructed everyone's view, they decided to split the points. I'd say it's better than nothing, if you ask me." He smiled, but said smile turned into a frown the constant jeering from the crowd. "Will they just give us a break already? What do we have to do? Flip through hoops or something to get on their good side?" He shook his head, but smiled as Draco had returned to the team. "Well done out there, Draco. That was really cool how you controlled the wind like that." He looked from side to side to make sure that nobody, but his team were listening in. "Between you and me, I have a bit of strength from the wind. However, it's much different than yours and not as strong. You'll see if we get to fight more rounds in the tournament." He says as he raised his hoof to hoof bump Draco's hoof. 

As he saw the next opponent make his way to the ring, he wondered how they could handle the yokai pony, who was all about muscle and power. He looked towards Jade, who was trying to find Rose. "Hey Jade? What are we going to do? Should we have Rose fight this guy, or should we let you take him?" He asks in hopes that Rose would soon appear. It would make sense for one captain to fight another, but Rose was nowhere to be found.

He was given his answer as Rose had finally returned to the arena. He noticed that Rose had her sword in one hoof and a bottle in her other hoof. He wanted to question what happened to Rose, but he decided against it. For now, he was thankful that their other teammate was back and ready to fight their next opponent. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad