Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 6/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade watched as Rokata raised his fist, and crossed her hooves over her face to block it. A wall of fiery energy built up in front of her.

You're certain this is not a trap?

If he wants me to impress him so badly, so be it. Besides, I want him to exhaust his options.

Rokata's fist trailed directly into Jade's hooves exactly like he said it would. No tricks. There was a resounding explosive *BOOM* as the dirt and ruble around them flew out in a spherical pattern. The force of the blow was sent back, causing the hairs on Rokata's head to shoot back for a moment before all the power from the blow dissipated. A deep grin on the monster's face showed how much he was enjoying this. Jade wasn't even pushed back a single inch.

Rokata pulled back his left fist, the bright aura swirled around it brighter and stronger than before. His aura flared up, extending to where jade was standing. It felt like she was in a sand storm with sharp, invisible objects creating tiny cuts on her skin  just from being so close. "Let's try something bigger!" He shouted, retracting his right fist and swinging at her with his left.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata's fist trailed directly into Jade's hooves exactly like he said it would. No tricks. There was a resounding explosive *BOOM* as the dirt and ruble around them flew out in a spherical pattern. The force of the blow was sent back, causing the hairs on Rokata's head to shoot back for a moment before all the power from the blow dissipated. A deep grin on the monster's face showed how much he was enjoying this. Jade wasn't even pushed back a single inch.

Rokata pulled back his left fist, the bright aura swirled around it brighter and stronger than before. His aura flared up, extending to where jade was standing. It felt like she was in a sand storm with sharp, invisible objects creating tiny cuts on her skin  just from being so close. "Let's try something bigger!" He shouted, retracting his right fist and swinging at her with his left.

He's testing me. He wants to find my limits. I'll be sure to surprise him.

The cuts forming on Jade's body were healing as quickly as they appeared, while watched Rokata reel back for another punch. She crossed her legs once again, prepared to block the attack.

16 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

He's testing me. He wants to find my limits. I'll be sure to surprise him.

The cuts forming on Jade's body were healing as quickly as they appeared, while watched Rokata reel back for another punch. She crossed her legs once again, prepared to block the attack.

@Dynamo Pad @Canteen_the_unstable @reader8363 @dragon4111

Before Rokata's attack even connected, the ring was filled with an ominous power, causing some small objects, pedals, and metal jewelry to vibrate and rise off the ground. Sensing danger, Topaz jumped behind a chunk of concrete and braced herself. Some of the few fans still in the stands took cover as well as a second explosion rang through the stadium. This time creating enough explosive force to shake the foundations of the dividing walls behind Jade, causing more of the stands to collapse.

Rokata's punch kicked up dirt, enveloping the  two of them into a plume of smoke. No one could see how Jade fared from the attack  until seconds later when the dust blew away.

• Brohoof 1

Rose stood up and shielded her eyes from the dust that was kicked up from Rokata's attack, The screams and the falling debris was deafening for her. She was about to call out to Jade, but the scream died in her throat  before her mouth even opened. She continued to watch the fight in silence, she continue it as well.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Before Rokata's attack even connected, the ring was filled with an ominous power, causing some small objects, pedals, and metal jewelry to vibrate and rise off the ground. Sensing danger, Topaz jumped behind a chunk of concrete and braced herself. Some of the few fans still in the stands took cover as well as a second explosion rang through the stadium. This time creating enough explosive force to shake the foundations of the dividing walls behind Jade, causing more of the stands to collapse.

Rokata's punch kicked up dirt, enveloping the  two of them into a plume of smoke. No one could see how Jade fared from the attack  until seconds later when the dust blew away.

When the dust cleared, Jade was nowhere to be seen. Not in the air, or on the ground. In that moment, it seemed she was finished.

But Rokata would likely know otherwise.

Soon, the rubble from the crushed stands stirred, and a ball of fire shot up from it. Jade floated in the air, looking eye-to-eye at Rokata.

"My turn."

She sped again, invisible to the naked eye, and aimed a sharp, burning strike to his throat.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, Unicorncob said:

When the dust cleared, Jade was nowhere to be seen. Not in the air, or on the ground. In that moment, it seemed she was finished.

But Rokata would likely know otherwise.

Soon, the rubble from the crushed stands stirred, and a ball of fire shot up from it. Jade floated in the air, looking eye-to-eye at Rokata.

"My turn."

She sped again, invisible to the naked eye, and aimed a sharp, burning strike to his throat.

Spoiler

After testing each other thoroughly, things were only going to get more dangerous. Each fighter knew the strength of the other, and it was so close that the only response was to go all out. As Rokata decided to stop holding anything back, Jade had ditched  her chains as well. Raising from the rubble bathed in dragonfire, she illuminated the stadium as if the sun itself had poked out of the clouds.

Rail took  a step back, his cigarette barely hanging from his lips.

"You may want to stay back." Selene said to him. Rail backed away closer to the edge of the field. Clearly, no one in the entire stadium was totally safe, but he wasn't going to obstruct his view by taking full cover. It wasn't worth it.

Rokata crossed his claws and stomped his left foot into the soil. As Jade sped toward him like a cannonball, she felt resistance before she even reached his arms.  It was like she was trying to trudge through snow against whirling winds. The bright magical flare surrounding her clashed against Rokata, making his feet dig deeper into the soil. He was trying to break her in her tracks, to see if he could block her in her full stride. His knees buckled and the skin on his arms were singed as he gritted his teeth and growled, "COME ON!"

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

After testing each other thoroughly, things were only going to get more dangerous. Each fighter knew the strength of the other, and it was so close that the only response was to go all out. As Rokata decided to stop holding anything back, Jade had ditched  her chains as well. Raising from the rubble bathed in dragonfire, she illuminated the stadium as if the sun itself had poked out of the clouds.

Rail took  a step back, his cigarette barely hanging from his lips.

"You may want to stay back." Selene said to him. Rail backed away closer to the edge of the field. Clearly, no one in the entire stadium was totally safe, but he wasn't going to obstruct his view by taking full cover. It wasn't worth it.

Rokata crossed his claws and stomped his left foot into the soil. As Jade sped toward him like a cannonball, she felt resistance before she even reached his arms.  It was like she was trying to trudge through snow against whirling winds. The bright magical flare surrounding her clashed against Rokata, making his feet dig deeper into the soil. He was trying to break her in her tracks, to see if he could block her in her full stride. His knees buckled and the skin on his arms were singed as he gritted his teeth and growled, "COME ON!"

Jade bathed herself in fiery dragon energy, burning bright and fighting the resistance like a comet entering orbit. She grit her teeth as she fought harder to break through Rokata's defence. It was like a high-power drill trying to cut through a wall of diamond. No doubt anyone still in attendance could feel the heat pouring out of Jade as she kept forcing herself against Rokata.

His skin and muscle can regenerate, but his bones can only take so much. Let's see just how much.

She burned brighter, the fireball growing to the size of a house as she poured on more power. He wanted to be defeated, and she was eager to oblige.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 6:56 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade bathed herself in fiery dragon energy, burning bright and fighting the resistance like a comet entering orbit. She grit her teeth as she fought harder to break through Rokata's defence. It was like a high-power drill trying to cut through a wall of diamond. No doubt anyone still in attendance could feel the heat pouring out of Jade as she kept forcing herself against Rokata.

His skin and muscle can regenerate, but his bones can only take so much. Let's see just how much.

She burned brighter, the fireball growing to the size of a house as she poured on more power. He wanted to be defeated, and she was eager to oblige.

"COME OOON!!!" Rokata cried again. His muscles strained as his wide, trunk-like arms wrapped around the ball of flaming magical energy. His singed skin cracked from the proximity of the violent flames. His feet dragged on the floor, claws crashing through rubble and dirt while leaving a deep fissure in the earth.

Spoiler

"I don't understand him. If he wants a fair fight, why isn't he dodging?" Rail asked with no one to answer. 

Selene was hunched against one of the still standing sections of wall beneath a chipped blotch of paint. He has to be waiting for something. He brought out everything from her, but there's still no way he can lose.

"Today is the day everything comes together. And you'll get what you're waiting for." She remembered him saying to her.

He would never break his word. But what is he waiting for?

Jade was encapsulated by a sphere of light, her own aura protecting her from Rokata's touch as she pushed him back. The white light surrounding Jade gained a hint of red as Rokata's arms squeezed the mass of energy, slowly crushing it like a balloon ready to pop. He let out a primal roar.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"COME OOON!!!" Rokata cried again. His muscles strained as his wide, trunk-like arms wrapped around the ball of flaming magical energy. His singed skin cracked from the proximity of the violent flames. His feet dragged on the floor, claws crashing through rubble and dirt while leaving a deep fissure in the earth.

"I don't understand him. If he wants a fair fight, why isn't he dodging?" Rail asked with no one to answer. 

Selene was hunched against one of the still standing sections of wall beneath a chipped blotch of paint. He has to be waiting for something. He brought out everything from her, but there's still no way he can lose.

"Today is the day everything comes together. And you'll get what you're waiting for." She remembered him saying to her.

He would never break his word. But what is he waiting for?

Jade was encapsulated by a sphere of light, her own aura protecting her from Rokata's touch as she pushed him back. The white light surrounding Jade gained a hint of red as Rokata's arms squeezed the mass of energy, slowly crushing it like a balloon ready to pop. He let out a primal roar.

Jade felt Rokata's arms around her, compacting her aura. She was protected from his strength for the moment, but she could feel him breaking through. She grit her teeth, pouring on as much energy as she had left.

I can't die here. I won't die here.

Rokata roared and Jade let out a scream as she gave him everything she had. Every ounce of power she had left to break his defences and finish him.

She could tell she was so close. She just had to get through.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade felt Rokata's arms around her, compacting her aura. She was protected from his strength for the moment, but she could feel him breaking through. She grit her teeth, pouring on as much energy as she had left.

I can't die here. I won't die here.

Rokata roared and Jade let out a scream as she gave him everything she had. Every ounce of power she had left to break his defences and finish him.

She could tell she was so close. She just had to get through.

Spoiler

Rokata's claws glowed with an intense purple aura as he used all his strength to root himself in the ground and stop Jade's charge. After being pushed nearly to the opposite wall between where Onyx and Jade's teammate's were sitting, the movement stopped. Rokata was able to root himself firmly in the ground. Rokata stood tall, grasping the orb Jade was encapsulated in and slowly contorting it as his arms squeezed around it. His primal screams drowned out any sounds made by the remaining onlookers.

"Only a few more moments now," Rail said with a confident demeanor.

What Rail said was clearly true. Selene stood herself up and took a step closer to the two fighters, looking puzzled. He's right, but how is this nothing like I saw it? Total victory. That's what you were always destined for. You would show me the depths of true absolution, fulfill my final wish. What is it you want from this?

"I've never seen him give it his all before, not like this," Onyx said behind her, which made her realize what she was missing.

So this isn't about finding a worthy opponent at all. You aren't even the teacher.

Rokata squeezed the aura around Jade, compressing it until his claws locked around the other side. The blazing heat turned the skin and scales on the front of his body black, but the he never even closed his eyes, keeping them locked on Jade. "IT WASN'T ENOUGH!" He cried, then, with an enormous surge of power, purple lights lit the stadium in streamers emitting from his muscles. He clenched hard around Jade, holding the ball of energy steadfast until finally it erupted with a thunderous, deafening BOOM!

The loud eruption was followed by silence. Rokata stood in the same spot with his arms wrapped around Jade, claws clenching her hooves after breaking through her defenses. He had her wide open for a killing blow.

Spoiler

Seeing an end, Shining Armor hung his head. No one could have asked more of Jade but Rokata had stood through her best. "No..."

"Always such a messy business. I'll never have a game of chance like this again," Rail commented.

Onyx held his head and sighed. "Even I thought there was a chance she could have won. But he did give her plenty of warning-huh?" As he spoke, Selene collapsed next to him, her demonic eyes fading from her body. 

Always so cryptic, Rokata. Is there a reason I had to wait this long?

Rokata's grip on Jade stayed firm, but there was no driving force behind it. It was like she was being held by a statue, rooted in place. His unnatural face was twisted into a smile. He looked like he might say something, but instead he stared at her as his body chipped away. Like dust, his charred skin was wisped away by the wind. Jade was soon freed as his claws were washed away and within seconds, there was nothing standing before her but a cloud of white and black dust.

19 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata's claws glowed with an intense purple aura as he used all his strength to root himself in the ground and stop Jade's charge. After being pushed nearly to the opposite wall between where Onyx and Jade's teammate's were sitting, the movement stopped. Rokata was able to root himself firmly in the ground. Rokata stood tall, grasping the orb Jade was encapsulated in and slowly contorting it as his arms squeezed around it. His primal screams drowned out any sounds made by the remaining onlookers.

Rokata squeezed the aura around Jade, compressing it until his claws locked around the other side. The blazing heat turned the skin and scales on the front of his body black, but the he never even closed his eyes, keeping them locked on Jade. "IT WASN'T ENOUGH!" He cried, then, with an enormous surge of power, purple lights lit the stadium in streamers emitting from his muscles. He clenched hard around Jade, holding the ball of energy steadfast until finally it erupted with a thunderous, deafening BOOM!

The loud eruption was followed by silence. Rokata stood in the same spot with his arms wrapped around Jade, claws clenching her hooves after breaking through her defenses. He had her wide open for a killing blow.

A loud bark of pain erupted from Jade as her aura sphere shattered like glass within Rokata's grip. Her body was close to giving in, but she still kept trying to force herself free. His arms didn't move, no matter how hard she pushed.

No. No, no, no, no. It can't end like this.

She felt her power fading, the last ounces of her strength being used up.

Everyone... Master Tricis... Master Xiang... I...

19 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata's grip on Jade stayed firm, but there was no driving force behind it. It was like she was being held by a statue, rooted in place. His unnatural face was twisted into a smile. He looked like he might say something, but instead he stared at her as his body chipped away. Like dust, his charred skin was wisped away by the wind. Jade was soon freed as his claws were washed away and within seconds, there was nothing standing before her but a cloud of white and black dust.

She opened her eyes, revealing her pupils as the dragon's energy had depleted, returning her to normal. She watched as Rokata's body began to fade away, like cherry blossoms pushed off the trees by the wind. When she was freed, she could barely manage to spread her wings and glide down to the ground, her legs almost giving way as she landed. As the adrenaline wore off, she found her muscles screaming and her body aching all over. Her legs shook trying to hold herself up, but still she managed to bow her head to the cloud of dust scattering in the breeze.

Rokata, is this what you wanted? I hope I could give you the challenge you wished for. May you find some form of peace wherever your soul lies.

She lifted her head just enough to look toward Topaz's booth -- what was left of it, at least -- and she awaited the official call.

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111 

When everything was said and done, Copper had just reverted to normal, looking very stunned.  He slowly walked up to Jade in the Arena Circle... what was left of it anyway, his expression changing from stunned to proud.  He placed a hoof gently on her shoulder and said, with a bright smile, "Great job, Jade.  You're an amazing fighter."

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @Literally Snails

As the two continued their battle, Dynamo watched as both fighters gave it everything they had. He had to shield his eyes from random dust clouds being kicked up from each resounding strike. He had thought he had seen Selene as she was next to Rail. He was glad to see that she was awake, but he knew this wasn't the time to chat. He took notice that Jade was nowhere to be seen, before a bright magical fire had clashed against Rokata. "It looks like they are both trying to outsmart one another. That, or they realized that blocking doesn't really matter at this point. It's all about who has the will to stay standing and to keep fighting."

As Rokata tried to grab the giant ball of flame, Dynamo could hear a faint cracking, while Rokata was being pushed back. "This looks to be like it's Jade's last attack. She's putting everything she has left into this. If this doesn't stop Rokata, then nothing will." He would say, wondering what that cracking sound was. 'Was that because Rokata is taking too much damage? He can recover, but he can only take so much. Come on, Jade. You can do this.' He thought, wondering how this was going to end. As the fireball began to fade, Dynamo gasped as Rokata looked damaged, but was still standing. He felt that Rokata was resilient, but he didn't expect him to come out almost unharmed. "T-There's no way..." He was caught off guard as he heard the loud explosion, before it turned into a deafening silence.

His ears perked as he heard a resounding thud. He looked over to see Selene, who had once stood, had fallen to the ground. It was then that he remembered Selene mentioning to him that if Rokata lost, then she would share that same fate. His eyes widened slightly as he knew that meant only one thing. He looked over to Jade and Rokata. His team captain had been freed from Rokata's clutches, while Rokata had soon turned to dust and faded away. "I-Is that really it? Is it finally over?" He asks as he almost didn't want to believe it. Seeing Copper and Rose walking up to Jade had confirmed his suspicions. He soon moved Draco over to Dai as he knew she would look after him, before standing up and making his way over to the others. As he reached the center of the arena, Dynamo looked over to the others, before giving Jade a smile. "I told you that you could do it. I didn't have any doubt about it. You were awesome, Jade." He responded, wondering if Topaz would make the call, while also wondering what would happen now.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Draco opened up his eyes as he listened for the sound of Topaz announcing the winner.  Well that was a good a few seconds of a nap time to get up and surprise poor little Jade.He looked up at Dai. "I'm sorry I worried you my dear," He whispered softly to her and only her. For it was carried by the wind to her ears alone.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Unicorncob said:

She opened her eyes, revealing her pupils as the dragon's energy had depleted, returning her to normal. She watched as Rokata's body began to fade away, like cherry blossoms pushed off the trees by the wind. When she was freed, she could barely manage to spread her wings and glide down to the ground, her legs almost giving way as she landed. As the adrenaline wore off, she found her muscles screaming and her body aching all over. Her legs shook trying to hold herself up, but still she managed to bow her head to the cloud of dust scattering in the breeze.

Rokata, is this what you wanted? I hope I could give you the challenge you wished for. May you find some form of peace wherever your soul lies.

She lifted her head just enough to look toward Topaz's booth -- what was left of it, at least -- and she awaited the official call.

Topaz watched the dust fade away in the wind, lowering her mic with an expression of shock. Rail walked up behind her when it became clear that she wasn't going to make a call. "It's alright," he said to her before raising the mic to pick up his voice. "The winner of the Dark Tournament is Team Lotus!" He lowered the mic and walked  closer to Jade. "Those of you who've remained in the audience will remember this for years to come."

He looked at Jade and Shining Armor. "And I believe we had an arrangement as well."

On 7/7/2020 at 7:36 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco opened up his eyes as he listened for the sound of Topaz announcing the winner.  Well that was a good a few seconds of a nap time to get up and surprise poor little Jade.He looked up at Dai. "I'm sorry I worried you my dear," He whispered softly to her and only her. For it was carried by the wind to her ears alone.

Dai shook her head softly. "I don't understand how someone like you has lasted this long," she whispered back.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Topaz watched the dust fade away in the wind, lowering her mic with an expression of shock. Rail walked up behind her when it became clear that she wasn't going to make a call. "It's alright," he said to her before raising the mic to pick up his voice. "The winner of the Dark Tournament is Team Lotus!" He lowered the mic and walked  closer to Jade. "Those of you who've remained in the audience will remember this for years to come."

He looked at Jade and Shining Armor. "And I believe we had an arrangement as well."

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

"Well we've won eh jade?"

Jade almost collapsed when the call was made, but she noticed Rail approaching her. Whatever he was going to say, apparently it was too important to wait. So she fought to keep herself standing. Her legs were shaking and her head felt a ton heavier, but she kept eye contact. As well as she could while her vision blurred in and out, at least.

On 7/8/2020 at 4:21 PM, Literally Snails said:

Dai shook her head softly. "I don't understand how someone like you has lasted this long," she whispered back.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:02 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade almost collapsed when the call was made, but she noticed Rail approaching her. Whatever he was going to say, apparently it was too important to wait. So she fought to keep herself standing. Her legs were shaking and her head felt a ton heavier, but she kept eye contact. As well as she could while her vision blurred in and out, at least.

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Canteen_the_unstable @Literally Snails @DwhitetheGamer

As the announcement had been made that Team Lotus had won the tournament, Dynamo almost couldn't believe what he had heard. He almost wanted to ask if what had happened was truly real or simply a dream. After a moment of simply taking it all in, he breathed a sigh of relief and smiled softly. If he had more energy, then he would have jumped for joy. He was surprised that Rail had made the call and not Topaz, but he wasn't going to complain. The gamer pony looked towards the fallen form of Selene, before bowing his head slightly to pay his respects. 'You may have been an enemy and my opponent, but you taught me so much. Thank you for being my friend. I hope that you and Rokata were able to find whatever you were both looking for. May you both finally be able to find peace.' He turned his attention back to Rail, who had his attention set on Jade and Shining Armor. Hearing about an arrangement being made, Dynamo soon recalled the stakes of that final match. "That's right. Master Tricis..." He muttered softly to himself. He wasn't sure if it was just that, or if there was more to what was going on. 

Dynamo took note that Jade was starting to tremble. He was surprised that she was still standing after the fight she had just gone through. He knew that she was strong, but she still looked really tired. "Hey, Jade. If you need any help, then just lean onto me, okay? You went through a lot, so you should try and take it easy." He looked back to Draco, who seemed to finally starting to stand back up. "It looks like Draco is going to be just fine." He smiled, thankful that his teammate and friend was going to make it through this ordeal.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 7:02 AM, Unicorncob said:

@dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363

Rail lifted his tie and held out a small glass vial in his hoof. There was a purple, nonsolid, crystalline structure in the vial, swirling within the glass and emitting a faint light. "We had a bet." He said, "High stakes as I recall."

"What is that?" Quill asked, fascinated by the bizarre item. 

Rail tapped the glass, hearing the faint ring it made. "Of course I never expected to fail, but I ensured Tricis' body adequately protected, just in case."

On 7/9/2020 at 5:40 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco looked at Dai with a grin on his muzzle. "Luck, skill, and brutality," Draco stated as he gave her one hell of a kiss. "Now then," after He gave her that heated kiss he then began to stand up. He said "Well we've won eh jade?" Draco asked jokingly over the roar of the crowd.

@Unicorncob@Dynamo Pad

It certainly wasn't the first time Dai had been in that position, but it was her first time with a pony, and she wasn't expecting Draco to go for the kiss so suddenly, leaving her flustered. When Draco broke off from the kiss, she shook her head and rubbed her snout. "I... did owe you that." She said.

"Draco? You're alive?" Shining Armor asked. 

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363

Rail lifted his tie and held out a small glass vial in his hoof. There was a purple, nonsolid, crystalline structure in the vial, swirling within the glass and emitting a faint light. "We had a bet." He said, "High stakes as I recall."

Rail tapped the glass, hearing the faint ring it made. "Of course I never expected to fail, but I ensured Tricis' body adequately protected, just in case."

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo looked to Rail, who had pulled a glass vial from behind his tie. He narrowed his eyes in confusion as he saw the purple, nonskid, crystalline liquid. His eyes soon widened as he understood what the vial was for. "I get it. That vial is for Tricis. On the outside, one could take a look at her and assume that she's gone. However, it's more like she's half gone. That liquid vial will be able to wake her up and restore her life." He responded. Hoping that his assumptions were correct.

It certainly wasn't the first time Dai had been in that position, but it was her first time with a pony, and she wasn't expecting Draco to go for the kiss so suddenly, leaving her flustered. When Draco broke off from the kiss, she shook her head and rubbed her snout. "I... did owe you that." She said.

"Draco? You're alive?" Shining Armor asked. 

13 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Of course I'm alive Shinning," Draco stated with a grin on his scarred up face. "Rokata is a professional assassin," Draco stated with a grin on his face. He shook his head with a chuckle.

The gamer pony looked back to Draco and Shining Armor, before nodding. "Draco's right. I thought Draco was gone, but he was still hanging in there. Rokata did hit Draco, but his missed anything vital. I'm not a medical expert, so it's still my best guess. It looked as if Rokata did certain things in order to get Jade to find her inner strength." He would say with a sigh. "I guess even after all he had done and how he acted. It looked as if Rokata still had a heart deep inside. Almost like the old Rokata was still in there somehow." He turned his attention back to Rail. "Maybe you would know as Rokata's motives or even his ambitions. Since he always seemed like the closest one to you. None of his teammates were ever truly connected. Except for maybe Selene. Considering how her fate was completely linked to Rokata's life." He frowned as he remembered seeing her body had fallen motionless upon the ground. He still didn't know how all of that was possible, but the true answer was forever lost.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/22/2020 at 7:20 PM, Literally Snails said:

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo looked to Rail, who had pulled a glass vial from behind his tie. He narrowed his eyes in confusion as he saw the purple, nonskid, crystalline liquid. His eyes soon widened as he understood what the vial was for. "I get it. That vial is for Tricis. On the outside, one could take a look at her and assume that she's gone. However, it's more like she's half gone. That liquid vial will be able to wake her up and restore her life." He responded. Hoping that his assumptions were correct.

"Protected?" Jade could barely murmur, so exhausted that just talking was using up the last of her strength. "Then...?"

Master Tricis... is alive?

Her hoof felt like like a ton-heavy weight as she lifted it and her muscles screamed as she took the vial. She began slowly limping toward the medical area, stumbling and almost collapsing on the way.

@Unicorncob

Draco walked over to the mare and then picked her up onto his back. "That should do it. rest I'll walk with ya," Draco stated gently to Jade with a grin on his face. He chuckled as he looked at the tired mare. "You fought well Jade,"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

"Protected?" Jade could barely murmur, so exhausted that just talking was using up the last of her strength. "Then...?"

Master Tricis... is alive?

Her hoof felt like like a ton-heavy weight as she lifted it and her muscles screamed as she took the vial. She began slowly limping toward the medical area, stumbling and almost collapsing on the way.

18 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Unicorncob

Draco walked over to the mare and then picked her up onto his back. "That should do it. rest I'll walk with ya," Draco stated gently to Jade with a grin on his face. He chuckled as he looked at the tired mare. "You fought well Jade,"

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo took notice of Jade, who had barely any strength left, as well as being on the verge of collapsing. He was about to offer his assistance, but it seemed as if Draco had gotten there first. He wanted to let Draco handle things, but he felt the need to interject. "Uh...Draco? Are you sure you'll be okay to help Jade? After what you went through with Rokata, I don't know if you still have the strength left to move. Hitting your vital's or not. Should I take her to Tricis? I'm one of the few least damaged and I did get some magic back to where I can walk. Plus, I was trained along with Tricis. Albeit, it was only briefly. I guess it could also make sense if we all go. She was a part of Team Lotus, after all." He wouldn't interfere further, but he still wanted to give his two cents. He knew everyone fought hard and imagined everyone was either tired, out of energy, or both.

• Brohoof 1