Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

Some people have asked me about this and so here's my 2 bits.
Ponies are very similar to cats, they are both cute small animals. Most questions regarding this subject can be answered by replacing the word "pony" with "cat". Here are a few examples.

Are ponies cute?
img-197556-1-J967c.pngimg-197556-2-TwilightSmile.png
Yes!

Do you want to snuggle with them?
img-197556-3-MichaelZeldy.pngimg-197556-4-MichaelHug-1-1-2.png
YES! <3 ^^

Are you sexually aroused by them?
img-197556-5-ZeldaBelly.jpgimg-197556-6-TwilightBelly.png

Yeah, that'd be a big no.

Things that need to be said need to be said.
Despite my strong opinion I won't judge or hate on anypony else for stating their own opinions.
Also a special thanks to my cat Zelda for helping me

Edit 01/12/13: Alright guys I am officially un-following this topic. I just want to say that I love each and every one of you wonderful people and appreciate your open honest feedback. 

I'm sorry if I've irked anyone with my initial attitude. I've changed a lot in the last 10 months. (yeah this thread is old) It doesn't matter what anyones personal interests are, we can still love and respect everyone. Life is too short to get upset by things as trivial as this.

So yeah, you're all amazing people. I couldn't hope to have a nicer group of friends to spend this lifetime with. ^^

• Brohoof 57

(edited)

@Are Ponies Sexy?

Posted Image

Btw those pictures are just TOO CUTE :3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 40

(edited)
If MLP FiM was real, everypony would be traumatized by the messed up internet (and other media) topics that are commonly referred to. Edited by ᾼ Dusk Ω
  • Brohoof 13

I saw the title of this thread, and was about to facehoof because I thought it was going to be asking if anypony here found ponies sexy.

Then I saw what the thread contained, and stood in awe of it's awesomeness. Well-put comparison is well-put, especially since you used Twilight Sparkle as the example pony. :wub:

• Brohoof 14

(edited)

Please forgive my inexperience with that twilight snuggle picture. I've never tried to do anything like that before. I spent maybe 30 minutes using free, online photo editing software from photobucket.com. I think it looks pretty bad =

EDIT: I just redid the darn thing.

Edited by DaedricPony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yep, you pretty much said anything that could be said in a nutshell Daedric

But let me tell you guys somethin, those ponys are better to look at in that sense than almost all the girls my age in my part of town -.- Freaking put on 10 pounds o makeup spoiled brats...

Edited by OrangeVsPink327
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well, you answered your own question, and I agree that they are not. They are incredibly cute though, they are designed that way after all right? :lol:

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64
  • Brohoof 4

I'm afraid I'm going to have to declare a significant fault in the logic presented in the original post. Specifically, the fact that cats are not sapient creatures, whereas the Equestrian ponies are.

That, combined with the expressive, expertly developed three dimensional personalities of the Mane Six are the primary reasons why many find the ponies attractive.

• Brohoof 44