Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

Your first sentence is rather moot, as I -am- talking about subconscious thoughts, and how sexuality is complicated, as is the brain in general ^^ Ergo, like I said, species on a screen of pixels is irrelevant, because everything else about the character from personality to expressions is human-reminiscent.

I know what you are trying to say I just don't think non human Disney characters is a very good example to use, because I don't even know very many people that have subconscious sexual thoughts about them while quite a few people have these thoughts about MLP characters. I think a more accurate comparison would probably be Sonic as there are several people who feel that way about some of those characters for the same reasons.

I know what you are trying to say I just don't think non human Disney characters is a very good example to use, because I don't even know very many people that have subconscious sexual thoughts about them while quite a few people have these thoughts about MLP characters. I think a more accurate comparison would probably be Sonic as there are several people who feel that way about some of those characters for the same reasons.

Couldn't think of anything else at the moment, so oh well :3 Probably wasn't the best example. I don't think fixating on it is worthwhile though, it's not the point. You understood what I meant, and so can the average person, so whateves.

>Is a huge Sonic fan ironically. Though, that's a video game series, and I was thinking of shows at the time.

I'll be in the off-put majority by saying that sometimes ponies are sexy. But not in the way that I clop to them, because clopping is crossing the line of acceptability for me. So for now, I'll be in the small category of 'yes' with the few other people who have said so. But really, those are adorable comparisons. :)

Sure, Ponies can be sexy.

I don't personally have the need to clop to them or anything, but I can't deny that there have been times where I have found fan drawn pictures that actually made me raise my eyebrows and mutter "Damn" under my breath.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Except for Mayor Mare.

mayor_mare_by_fuzzystreak-d5b6cwx.png

Who wouldn't clop all night long to this drop-dead sexy pony?

• Brohoof 5

Alright then do I think that ponies are sexy? *sigh* depending on the context to me. If I'm watching the show it's the adorableness that sticks out for me, but if I see R34, plot shots etc. then I'll say daayuum gurl

• Brohoof 3

• 10 months later...

I can't believe this old thread is seeing the light of day again!  :lol:  True confession...this was one of the thought provoking discussions that encouraged me to join MLP:FiM in the first place.  :) 

And as to why it's being revived now...I wonder if a certain AppleJewel has anything to do with that?  ;)  :wub:

How could anybody respond with "no" after seeing this? :D

img-2293979-1-Applejack_raises_eyebrow_S

Or this.

img-2293979-2-546545__safe_solo_applejac

And especially after this!

img-2293979-3-545758__safe_solo_applejac

img-197560-1-twilight_sparkle_no_colored

I think the picture fits my reaction.

Edited by Concep

Just reading the title of this thread was enough to make me blanch. Yeah, ponies are NOT sexy, hot, attractive, whatever you want to say. Cute? Absolutely, but not... Ugh, sexy. Seriously, that's just not a sentence that should ever form.

• Brohoof 2

To me?

To an extent, yes. But it's really only certain ponies. Mainly Rarity, Applejack, Trixie Celestia, Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, Luna,Octavia, 

But depending on the artist and how they're drawn...I can find almost any pony in lingerie and socks sexy. Even my waifu Fluttershy, who I don't find sexy at all usually. Even though in the show the're technically naked.....More is less I guess?

Please refer to Exhibit A. documentational evidence supporting my theory. My avatar. Even though I usually don't find her sexy, put her in some lacey lingerie, and bam. sexy waifu. Maybe it's because it's Flutterbat. which I'm kinda finding sexy as her alter ego.

post-16340-0-91751000-1392078412_thumb.jpeg.