Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

It's just that 99% of the people there obviously find ponies attractive in some way (or at least THAT pony) and 99% of the posts reflect that, haha

Well I guess I'm in the 1% then. That's not the main reason why I come to this fan club.

• Brohoof 2

This is most certainly an interesting topic, with many good points :D. Instead of restarting the whole cycle of saying something that has probably been said already which will get ignored I'm gonna ask a question with two little rules. First rule is that you cant say its not sexy because its a pony. Second rule is that you must state a reason to why its not sexy. No just cause.

What makes the picture below not sexy?

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 3

It's just that 99% of the people there obviously find ponies attractive in some way (or at least THAT pony) and 99% of the posts reflect that, haha

I don't know about that 99% seems a bit high, 50 or 60% I could probably believe but I can't see it getting much higher than that. You also have to factor in that a lot users that don't feel that way about ponies probably won't answer because they might feel a bit noped/weirded out thinking about something like this. You have the white knights who try to judge people who feel that way about ponies but thankfully none of them have grace us with their presence on this thread and I hope it stays that way. Most of the that have answered no have been quite civil actually.

If they are dressed, they seem sexy to me. I don't know why, but seeing them in dresses slightly make me... :blink:

For me it is socks, sexy clothes and certain ahem poses some of which are in show and some of which are artists taking um certain creative license if you know what I mean. I think it is because unlike humans who usually wear clothes ponies are usually naked which can somehow make them look more suggestive if it is the right clothes. But even some of the most innocent pics with socks get me turned on which is a bit strange considering that I don't have a foot/hoof fetish at all and certain socks can look sexy on human girls but that dosen't have the same effect on me as ponies in socks.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

This is most certainly an interesting topic, with many good points :D. Instead of restarting the whole cycle of saying something that has probably been said already which will get ignored I'm gonna ask a question with two little rules. First rule is that you cant say its not sexy because its a pony. Second rule is that you must state a reason to why its not sexy. No just cause.

What makes the picture below not sexy?

img-2922203-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

Now that..is a nice pic 

I like it

• Brohoof 2

I don't know about that 99% seems a bit high, 50 or 60% I could probably believe but I can't see it getting much higher than that. You also have to factor in that a lot users that don't feel that way about ponies probably won't answer because they might feel a bit noped/weirded out thinking about something like this. You have the white knights who try to judge people who feel that way about ponies but thankfully none of them have grace us with their presence on this thread and I hope it stays that way. Most of the that have answered no have been quite civil actually.

I think you missed what I was saying; I meant in the Rarity fan thread specifically.  I doubt I'd go lower than 80% of the people there finding at least Rarity attractive *at least somewhat* from what I've seen, lol.  I actually venture to guess that's why it's by far the biggest fanclub on this forum; I honestly think that because Rarity was designed to be the 'prettiest', have the 'loveliest voice', and be the most 'charming' etc., fans are most likely to find her attractive/crush on her/so on and so forth out of any of the ponies.  So there you have stuff like our Rarity thread with all the quite obsessed fans in there, but I actually find the whole thing quite fun and adorable imho.  Of course not EVERYONE in there feels such things but it's just the way it seems to mostly be to me.

And I'm totally with you on the 'unique clothing' people started adding to them being kind of the trigger here.  It first started with me when they put Rarity int hat cute bathrobe with the lil' slippers in Suited for Success and of course Pinkie in the burlesque outfit in Over a Barrel, which blew my mind at the time.  Then you had all the artist fads like  ponies in socks and all this and that and it just kinda became a... thing.

I actually venture to guess that's why it's by far the biggest fanclub on this forum; I honestly think that because Rarity was designed to be the 'prettiest', have the 'loveliest voice', and be the most 'charming' etc., fans are most likely to find her attractive/crush on her/so on and so forth out of any of the ponies.

It's the biggest fan club only because the members are very active: @ghostfacekiller39, @Obsidian Sky...

Actually before ghostie joined, the fan club had only 14 pages, less than the other fan clubs I believe?

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't call them "sexy". That's just plain weird. But I most certainly think that they are cute! And I do want to hug ponies! :P If you think that ponies are "sexually arousing", that's fine. My policy is just whatever floats your boat.

(P.S. I don't really like the word "sexy" to begin with, mainly because it reminds me of Rule 34. Ugh...  :eww:)

• Brohoof 1

My approach to this is like discussing toppings on a pizza. If you don't like a topping I like, or if you like a topping I don't like, It really doesn't bother me either way. Everyone has different preferences and that's fine.

Now in my case:

Do I like the ponies?: Obviously.

Do I find them sexy?: No.

I find them very cute/adorable and amusing. I find them visually appealing as in pleasant to look at. However their eye and head size is at my limit. If they were any bigger (like Littlest Pet Shop characters for example) I wouldn't like them.

I also like the OP's comparison to a cat. I find my pet cat cute and adorable also and that's about how I would compare how I like the characters. Obviously their personalities are also a big factor also.

On a side note, I've mentioned before that for the most part I'm also just not a fan of "humanized" ponies and the whole Equestria Girls thing. If the show were people instead of ponies I wouldn't be watching it.

People have mentioned them wearing cloths also. I just find it funny when they do. I don't get the whole "socks" thing though lol.

I'm attracted to their personalities. But not so much the actual way they look. Adorable? yes. But to each their own. If some people find ponies sexy I don't mind. Its your fetish and your life.

I want to comment on this a little bit. If you were to find actual ponies attractive, then that isn't a fetish, but a sexual orientation. A fetish includes things that aren't normally associated with intercourse, like feet, pain or bicycles (Yes, it excists). 

It's kinda my mission to inform people abot sexual orientations, so sorry for sounding like a smart ass :P Please, people... Sex isn't a bad thing, it is one of our prime needs. Only hunger and thirst are above it... Please respect peoples desires.

• Brohoof 1

For me, I'm kinda new to this "ponies are sexy" thing. I feel like cartoon characters can be attractive sexually, because their fictional. But that's such a crazy mindset... yet one I have. So, sure, I think cartoon ponies are sexy. But not real ponies. I'm odd like that, I guess. :(

• Brohoof 2

Well, yes and no. For me ML ponies are indeed attractive and I don’t see anythin’ wrong or shameful in it (most of people have weird fetishes, so what?) But, actually I don’t find sexy their cartoon representations. When I read somethin’ cloppy, I always imagine ’em as smart real ponies with their supernatural abilities.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think that because Rarity was designed to be the 'prettiest', have the 'loveliest voice', and be the most 'charming' etc., fans are most likely to find her attractive/crush on her/so on and so forth out of any of the ponies. 

I am not so sure about that, she was designed to be the "prettiest" but it is Twilight and Rainbow Dash who have the most R34 of the ponies and I have seen more than enough to actually confirm it.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

That is an interesting phrasing and one that finally made me decide to address this topic appropriately and answer the actual question instead of defending others all the time.

Well, even though I came out earlier in this thread in support of the idea that the MLP characters can in fact be seen as sexy, and that there is no reason for it to be considered taboo, creepy, or perverted ... my personal take is a little more complicated than a simple yes or no. But to simplify it here is my actually answer to the question "Do you find Ponies Sexy"

Cartoon - Mostly no ... mostly. I find them infectiously adorable in the show 90% of time ... but one character does something that my wife does all the damn time .. so yea. Mostly

Fan art - Yes ... with no reservation. Some of the art is amazingly provocative and I have no qualms about saying so.

To illustrate my point without too much text. This piece below is was supposed to invoke emotions of passion and sexuality ... would you say "Ice cream cones are sexy?" Probably not. Art is funny like that.

20f5b2b0b54b9d57e89a2999691aca8e.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Cartoon - Mostly no ... mostly. 

Fan art - Yes ... with no reservation. Some of the art is amazingly provocative and I have no qualms about saying so.

I think this sums it up excellently.  It's a bit more complicated than that but that's probably the easiest, quickest way to put it for people to understand.

(well, y'know, removing the wife part -- I don't think most of us are in such a situation anyway... but we have our other reasons.)

In the cartoon?  They're freaking adorable.  There are subtle things like I've mentioned like the eyes / expressiveness, legs/flanks, voices, overall design.  And certain things in certain episodes that would make certain creepy idiots like me go "hmmmm", like Bathrobe Rarity, Whiny Rarity, Burlesque Pinkie, First-Person-View Rarity from Secret of my Excess, Fleur-de-Lis and her posing, etc etc.  But mostly no, they don't usually make most of us feel that way; and when I watch the cartoon, especially when I watch new episodes, I like to kinda 'turn into a kid again' and watch them with the glee and innocence of an age before I even cared about such things at all.  In fact, in the beginning when I first got into FiM it kinda 'cleansed' me and I didn't care about any kind of sexualized cartoon stuff/furry art/ESPECIALLY pony art like that, for several months (even after some of those episodes I mentioned aired).  It really took a long time of 'thinking about it' and being slowly influenced by the increasing amounts of increasingly well-made and subtly juicy art that kept slipping through the cracks.  And about that...

In fanart?  They can range from... anything to anything else depending on the mood the artist is trying to convey / their skill level / the touches with which the piece was crafted and so on, but yeah... anyone who denies that they CAN be made sexy, be it in full-pony form, anthro form, humanized, or whatever, is just kinda in denial.  Even if FOR YOU PERSONALLY they can never be made sexy no matter what, by any artist (and there's NOTHING wrong with that, of course!!!), for most of us -- for most of us individuals who find ourselves online and in communities centered around cartoons and who look at a lot of art of stuff like that in the first place -- it's certainly very likely that somehow, some way, through some amount of excellent art that varies from person to person, we can and will get slowly 'tilted toward' being okay with that stuff, even kinda liking it, and eventually probably *really* liking it.  I only hope those of you who personally DON'T like the stuff (and never will, even) can realize that and understand that it doesn't make us bad people or make us 'ruin the community' or anything.  The only people who're bad, again, are those that try to force it on others or leave things untagged / out in the open so kids and people who DON'T wanna see it might accidentally run into it.  But most of us?  We'd never EVER bother someone who's not into it about it.  Don't hate, tolerate!

• Brohoof 2

It's funny people find acceptable foot, butthole, blood, chubby, milf, etc fetiches, but not cartoon ponies, with many human characteristic

Ironic considering how many people combine pony art / furry art / cartoon/anime-human-art with all those and more.  It's just another thing, y'know?  People're silly.

Also foot, chubby ad milf are 3 of the best, without a doubt.  Though with ponies it's more often 'hoof' than 'foot'...

i need to stop posting here before i get myself in trouble

Edited by hip-indeed
  • Brohoof 1