Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

To illustrate my point without too much text. This piece below is was supposed to invoke emotions of passion and sexuality ... would you say "Ice cream cones are sexy?" Probably not. Art is funny like that.

img-2926923-1-20f5b2b0b54b9d57e89a299969

There is something to be said about certain objects or things triggering a sexual response it is in most cases not the object itself but what is or in this case can be associated with. Ice cream cones in and of themselves aren't going to give me a stiffy anytime soon but if an attractive woman were to say lick an ice cream cone a certain way than that is a bit of a different story. The responses some people have made here do make me wonder if that is the case with some people here is regard to ponies or rather particular pics of ponies. 

For a while Derpy seemed to me to be way too cute to feel that way about but then I found certain uh images which I responded to in a way I didn't expect but only those particular images make me view Derpy in that sort of way. With Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Luna and a few other ponies the attraction came much more quickly and are far less situational in my case. This may also partially explain why some people may have certain fetishes they may find hot in fantasy but may not find as appealing in real life. Incest, guro (gore), and rape are all very common examples of this.

I guess even so association probably plays a role in most people who show an attraction to ponies even in far less situational conditions. We see them on a subconscious level as human and to those that are turned on by them sexually see them as human enough to get said attraction. Personality is the key that opens the door but it is a good question as to what makes people stay there. I associate the ponies I mentioned especially Applejack with traits I find attractive in a mate and that association has become so powerful again especially in the case of Applejack that I have the strongest crush on her that I have ever had on any character in addition to the strongest sexual attraction I have ever had to any character.

But why is this so fleeting in some cases as to only have certain artwork evoke such a response but so strong and enduring in some others as to have even more tame moments and images evoke such a powerful response? With that said though associating ice cream in such a sexual context for most people would require more than just dressing up an ice cream cone but would require some subtle or perhaps not so subtle ways to associate it in a sexual context.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

I dont find them sexy at all, but they are cute and innocent looking, which can prompt strange things from the human mind... *shiver* :eww:

But I mean, if someone did think they were, i wouldnt be too surprised I guess, you do you bros.

OK, lets sum things up...Ponies are sexy for cloppers,and not sexy for non-cloppers.

Kind of though there are certain people who may choose to not act on that attraction due to not being comfortable with it, feeling that it would ruin the show for them or possibly religious reasons. Before I started clopping I had an attraction to some non human sapient characters but wasn't entirely comfortable with acting on that even though I acted on nearly every other sexual thought in my head with no major issues. It just got so strong that I eventually said "to hell with it I am not hurting anyone" and the rest is pretty much history.

• Brohoof 2

OK, lets sum things up...Ponies are sexy for cloppers,and not sexy for non-cloppers.

Nope. I find the clop stuff nice to look at but not clop worthy, since It's just a cartoon.

So I'd technically say ponies are sexy even though I'm a non-clopper. Ask Princess Molestia was a great example.

Guys Im only going to say this once. Make sure to keep this discussion civil.
It's not a discussion about clopping, so please refrain from turning it into one otherwise the thread will be locked.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 2

Usually the ponies on the show arn't enough for me to be attracted to them. I mean, we see their butts sometimes but it's missing the context that would provoke attraction. A butt by itself itself isn't sexy. Certain fan art, though, can be pretty sexy. Even with the same look as the show, certain poses can really work wonders.

In response to the first post of this thread (even though it's like 2 years old) a cat is an animal. A pony is also an animal, but these ponies are heavily anthropomorphized. Without the human characteristics, I don't think people would be attracted to them. So comparing a cat and a mlp pony is like apples and very sexy oranges.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

(i so did not search for this topic)

"Are ponies sexy?"

You must be refering

to this post-25645-0-08293200-1407896972_thumb.jpg

and not this post-25645-0-75955100-1407897026_thumb.jpg

Right?

Well there's a fine line between cute and sexy.

For example:

I find this picture of Rainbow Dash cute. post-25645-0-07835900-1407897346_thumb.jpg

I also find girls with "long socks" (you know, the ones that almost touch their knees) on very sexy.

So if I see a picture of Rainbow Dash in those type socks (specifically a rainbow color scheme) with a seductive look on her face (i'm sure you've seen something like this) I can't help, but think that RD looks a tad bit attractive.

• Brohoof 3

lol Well that depends on the perspective. What one my see as sexy another my see as cute... I think. In anycase, Fan art of ponies can be sexy because that is how the fan can envision them. Well since I'm also part of the furry fandom, I enjoy the anthro versions of the ponies more.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 2

lol Well that depends on the perspective. What one my see as sexy another my see as cute... I think. In anycase, Fan art of ponies can be sexy because that is how the fan can envision them. Well since I'm also part of the furry fandom, I enjoy the anthro versions of the ponies more.

There are also a lot of cases where both at the same time are possible, for some people the fact that the ponies are cute can strengthen said attraction in rather unexpected ways in certain situations. It of course dosen't mean that everything a person sees as cute they will necessarily see as attractive but I do find it interesting how those two things can sometimes complement each other.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 4

There are also a lot of cases where both at the same time are possible, for some people the fact that the ponies are cute can strengthen said attraction in certain rather unexpected ways in certain situations. It of course dosen't mean that everything a person like sees as cute they will necessarily see as attractive but I do find it interesting how those two things can sometimes complement each other.

EPB, that combination makes for good company. My wife isn't a pony or anything so this is a little OT, but when she blushes she freaking looks adorable. It is also a one of those things that makes the oxytocin flow. So, yep ... cute = sexy sometimes for me.

• Brohoof 3

Are ponies sexy?

koolaid-man-copy.jpg

I have to agree with you partly, though. The ponies in the show I could not find attractive, but with fanart where they are humanized or sexualized, they surely are. I find it easier to find someone attractive if I know their personality aswell.

I like to think that people find ponies sexy because they have watched the show and know their personalities so it seems like they may have an actual connection with them. and then reality kicks my face in and i realize that some people are just really sick.

• Brohoof 1

Alright guys this is getting out of hand, I've had to hide a large number of posts in here. Do not turn this into an argument otherwise the thread will need to be locked.

• Brohoof 1

Are you sexually aroused by them?

img-197556-5-ZeldaBelly.jpgimg-197556-6-TwilightBelly.png

Yeah, that'd be a big no.

That sentence and then the cat picture made me laugh so hard.   :lol:

It reminded me of the "cat, i'm a kitty cat. and i dance dance dance" song.  XD

• Brohoof 1

Nope. I do not think they are sexy. I don't judge people, but honestly this kind a bit sick. If someone more like Ponys as Humans.

This is my definition of sexy.

Generic tart :wub:img-2973008-1-jennifers-body-hot-topic-f

Oh boy. Do you have ALOT to learn when it comes to sexy WOMEN, not make up dolls.
  • Brohoof 4

I will bring this up, in the words of a clopper:

"I don't think Ponies are sexy. Now, when you infuse a pony with your own fantasies and fetishes, you create a basically new pony that you don't think is sexy. You think that their aspects are sexy."

Ponies aren't sexy.

'Are ponies sexy?' No. Because they are ponies on a show for little girls. The show spirit always remains. That's the kind of fan material I support... material in the spirit of the show.