Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

btw peeps, regular ponies are not hot and it's obvios, but a whole bunch of the things the fandom do are infact attractive, humanized or not, but you still are gonna deny it, because you respect the characters to much for you to downgrade them like that

• Brohoof 1

Misleading title is misleading. I clicked on this expecting people declaring their love for the characters and how sexy they look but, to my delight, it appears I was wrong.

The Mane 6 and most of the ponies in general are cute and have personality traits that appeal to a lot of people because whilst they aren't without faults most of their faults are minuscule things that wouldn't matter in our world.

I've never been a fan of humanized ponies just because I cant separate them from their show character so all I see is the pony behind the human.

• Brohoof 1

Contrary to what has been said in this thread thus far, Dash would probably go about things similarly to Shawn Michaels: she thinks she's cute, but she knows she's sexy.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

Not speaking for myself, but I think a certain voice actor disagrees...

BOM BOM BOM!!!!

Posted Image

No one can deny Twilight looks sexy in this picture.

However, I wouldn't normally think of the ponies as "sexy," but more like "cute."

• Brohoof 2

Well...

Posted Image

Let's just say very attractive.

Sing the praise.

I'd date 'em all in that pic.

But PONY ponies? Cute? yes. Charming? yes. Cuddly? Yes. Sexy?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

i find the ponies visually attractive and aesthetically pleasing to look at. i love their design and colours so much.

that being said, i don't look at the ponies from the show and get aroused by them. they're cute, but they're not sexy by default. that's reserved to the less clean fan-art i search for when i DO get aroused, and that's not only pony i am looking up on when i am so. yes, i admit that pictures like

Not speaking for myself, but I think a certain voice actor disagrees...

BOM BOM BOM!!!!

Posted Image

this

i find hot, but that's because it's drawn with the intention of being so and you know what? it's okay because it will never ever get canon. it's the product of someone else's imagination and is contained to places you don't have to look up at all.

so my stance is, i find the ponies designs visually attractive but not sexy by default. i only do when it's fan-art drawn with the intention of being so.

• Brohoof 15

I found the comparison to cats quite funny. While I certainly do not find cats sexy, I find catgirls (nekomimi) to be very sexy:

Posted Image

Do I find ponies sexy? No. They are our beloved Mane 6. I love them but there is no sexual attraction there. However, with that said, if I met a girl with Twilight's, Rarity's, or Pinkie Pie's personality, I probably would find them sexy.

I guess there are different levels of sexyness. I know nothing about the girl in the above picture but just the idea of a girl donning cat ears is sexy (to me anyway). If a girl donned a Twilight Sparkle wig, I am not sure I would find that sexy. Cats, as brilliant as they are, do not hold conversations with you. So, a kitty girl is sexy because now you have a talking kitty. With the ponies, they already talk and have well-defined personalities. So, randomly making a girl look like a pony does not have the same effect since ponies are sapient beings to begin with. So, for me to be attracted to a "pony girl" she wouldn't have to look like them, she would just have to love the show and share similar personal characteristics with them.

Did that make any sense? As I read up, I am not sure myself. :P

• Brohoof 2

I find them cute and incredibly adorable, but I wouldn't say sexy. I don't really find anything sexy, to be honest, I don't like girls because of their looks, to me, that's wrong. That said, having had a cat before (several, actually) if a pony jumped on my bed while I was sleeping, I wouldn't mind. I always used to wake up in the morning with a giant furball in my face anyway.

And when it comes to pictures, I try to avoid them at all costs. I'll admit the artists are talented, but its not my cup of tea, and I don't like when its forced on me. (Google, I'm talking about you.)

That's all with the exception of Rainbow Dash, she's sexy, and you all know it...... *sees shotguns being raised* You've made your point.

(edited)

I'm puzzled by people who find any portrayal of ponies seriously sexually alluring, I simply can't comprehend it. Ponies appear soft and cuddleable to me, I want to hug and snuggle each one, but my attraction to them doesn't exceed platonic.

...Then again...

Posted ImageTrixie may be able to persuade me to... reconsider my emotions. :wub:

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I believe it's an "each to their own" situation.

It's not a fact that ponies are sexy, cute, or anything else. It's all down to one's opinion.

When I watch the show I personally don't find them to be sexy, but I do find them to be cute. HOWEVER, in some R34 (by CrookedTrees for example) they can be perceived as sexy.

I'm a firm believer in "a brony who clops is still a brony" because in my eyes it is wrong to judge someone by their sexual fantasies and fetishes as at the end of the day we are all human and humans have sexual desires that can be very -shall we say- 'creative' due to how powerful human imagination is. As the human imagination is so powerful it extends into our sex lives, is what I'm saying.

• Brohoof 11

I found the comparison to cats quite funny. While I certainly do not find cats sexy, I find catgirls (nekomimi) to be very sexy:

Posted Image

Do I find ponies sexy? No. They are our beloved Mane 6. I love them but there is no sexual attraction there. However, with that said, if I met a girl with Twilight's, Rarity's, or Pinkie Pie's personality, I probably would find them sexy.

I guess there are different levels of sexyness. I know nothing about the girl in the above picture but just the idea of a girl donning cat ears is sexy (to me anyway). If a girl donned a Twilight Sparkle wig, I am not sure I would find that sexy. Cats, as brilliant as they are, do not hold conversations with you. So, a kitty girl is sexy because now you have a talking kitty. With the ponies, they already talk and have well-defined personalities. So, randomly making a girl look like a pony does not have the same effect since ponies are sapient beings to begin with. So, for me to be attracted to a "pony girl" she wouldn't have to look like them, she would just have to love the show and share similar personal characteristics with them.

Did that make any sense? As I read up, I am not sure myself. :P

...Why do I like that picture?

(edited)

Honestly, I would have to say no, I don't usually find them sexually attractive.

Although, I have to admit sometimes I do... (Especially if its wet mane Rainbow Dash...)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^I have to admit, that does kinda look hot. Lol...........

Although, I don't think I've ever thought while watching the show that the ponies were "sexy" so I guess I have to say an overall no... =( lol

I know right? But here's a test, do you like this picture? Are they sexy?

Posted Image

No........ I have to say I don't think they are, lol.

I believe it's an "each to their own" situation.

It's not a fact that ponies are sexy, cute, or anything else. It's all down to one's opinion.

When I watch the show I personally don't find them to be sexy, but I do find them to be cute. HOWEVER, in some R34 (by CrookedTrees for example) they can be perceived as sexy.

I'm a firm believer in "a brony who clops is still a brony" because in my eyes it is wrong to judge someone by their sexual fantasies and fetishes as at the end of the day we are all human and humans have sexual desires that can be very -shall we say- 'creative' due to how powerful human imagination is. As the human imagination is so powerful it extends into our sex lives, is what I'm saying.

If I could like this a thousand times, I would. Edited by LightningWing
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted Image

No pic for ponies under 10 yrs :)

Posted Image

Yes, I like spoilers :)

Edited by Jokuc

Posted Image

They look horrible.

Yes, im serious......

• Brohoof 4

They look horrible.

Yes, im serious......

Ha ha, my thoughts and point exactly. Donning pony wigs just isn't enough, at least not for me.

But in the end, everypony has their own personal tastes and ideas of what is or is not sexy. I do not judge. :)

• Brohoof 1