Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

• 3 weeks later...

I responded to this thread a while back, but here is my full take on the issue, YES, I do in fact find ponies VERY sexually attractive, if and only if they are drawn right. Generally I do not find the ponies from the show all that attractive, they are just more less adorable, however, give me a Rainbow Dashie in a maid outfit and I am totally turned on! :lol:

• Brohoof 5

I will admit right now, I am a bit of a sick human being.

I will also admit I do find the ponies attractive, to a degree. As much as I know that as of right now, there is no way to truly bridge the gap between our world and theirs, I will say attractive, in a way that I wouldn't mind dating them.

I do they think they are sexy, to a degree, and to a very small extent. As much as I find the idea of clopping and actually doing "you know what" with them, there is a little, small part of me that would. So yes and no.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, ponies are sexually attractive. And there is a rationally scientific and psychological reason as to why.

post-23625-0-44166600-1410341386_thumb.p

Make sense?

There's another recent topic that ties into this quite well.
http://mlpforums.com/topic/109800-on-the-subject-of-hypothetical-romantic-relationships-with-other-sentient-life/

Besides, what's not to like?

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 3

I gotta say....I guess it just depends on what you like and how 'deep' you are in the fandom *coughclopperscough*.  :ph34r:

But, I think that they CAN be sexy....some just are too cute to be sexy though (like Pinkie). 

I think the two sexiest are Rarity and Twilight, with the bottom being Pinkie and Rainbow.

Just my opinion, of course.  :blush:

Did I already post in this topic?  Does it even matter?? xD

I made this a while back for another topic, but it actually fits this one pret-ty well:

post-26550-0-08992800-1410913286.png

Before anyone says, "That ain't sexy, PegaMister, that thar is kyoot," I must ask...  Why are you talking that way?  It's strange.  No, I mean: Rainbow Dash is oftentimes capable of displaying qualities that are both cute AND sexy.  Thanks to my boundless imagination and undeniable skill at bestowing names to things, I have titled this condition: sexycute.

Rainbow Dash is sexycute.  It's a thing now; feel free to use it.  But let's attempt to differentiate...

This is sexy:

post-26550-0-75445400-1410913783_thumb.png

This is cute:

post-26550-0-81153000-1410913855_thumb.png

And this is sexycute:

post-26550-0-29563900-1410913954_thumb.png

Now go out into the world, enlightened folk!  And spread this knowledge amongst your brethren! xD

• Brohoof 4

argh

this is beastiality

half you guys would get arrested if this wasn't on a forum

What are you even talking about, yes the ponies are called "ponies" in the show but just how much like a real equine are they anyway?

For example, here is a real feral pony.....

0266.jpg

As you can see, when compared to it's MLP counterpart it's extremely ugly, and ugh I don't really have any desire to see it wearing socks anytime soon.

then you have this!

style_experiment__dash_by_spittfireart-d

Quite a big difference IMO, first, the snout on the Dashie one is almost comparable to that of a humans face, thus showing much more emotion and character, secondly, anime style eyes do an excellent job adding to the cuteness factor, as well as showing loads of emotion (That, and they seem to stare through your soul! ^_^), and thirdly the shape of the body is not even the same, and the joints don't even appear to be in the same places.

And as a final note, the ponies in MLP are actually fully Sentient beings, able to feel sadness, joy,loneliness, they are able to communicate by means of speech, and are even able to build advanced civilizations which is something that no "animal" could ever do, also with them being so advanced they more than likely take personal hygiene fairly seriously as well, so they are about as far from a dirty animal as you can get. :lol:

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

argh

this is beastiality

half you guys would get arrested if this wasn't on a forum

False.

Beastiality is sticking your dick into an actual real live horse.

Zoophilia is the sexual attraction to real life animals, but even THAT is not illegal.

The ponies in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are not sexy, BUT some of the fan art (actually allot of the fanart) can be quite attractive for some.

• Brohoof 2

I'm back and forth on it. Do I think they're sexy straight from their looks of the show? Not usually, but sometimes I kind of think certain poses they make are sexy...

The art of them though. <333 Yeah that stuff is sexy. My sweet avatar for example. :D

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 3

Ponies really are adorable but not sexy, not that I'm judging those who do see them in that light.

your right, life is just too short to be worrying about what other are doing with their spare time.

though you could say that inappropriate fan art of ponies give bronies a bad name

we should know that we're not the only fandom with this type of sub culture with in a subculture.

even pokemon has something similar >.> and I have to admit that its slightly creepier.

pokemon are like pets, ponies are kinda (and I say this lightly) like humans in a way that they talk and

have their own civilizations. so I guess if somepony was going to be attracted to a fictional people/species it would make

more sense for them to be at least human like. 

otaku have the hantai stereotype hanging over their head.

bronies have clop.

so in conclusion, meh what ever floats your boat is what I say.

And as a final note, the ponies in MLP are actually fully Sentient beings, able to feel sadness, joy,loneliness, they are able to communicate by means of speech, and are even able to build advanced civilizations which is something that no "animal" could ever do, also with them being so advanced they more than likely take personal hygiene fairly seriously as well, so they are about as far from a dirty animal as you can get. :lol:

Ummmm, being sentient don't make them less animal than other creatures, including us, we are animals too. What else can we be, plants?  :lol:

Yeeaaah no, I do not relate them to cats at all, I find them very hot,and there are many sexual things I would do to them. I enjoy furry works, NOT bestiality, Not the same at all -____-

Edited by ryanmahaffe
  • Brohoof 1

Yeeaaah no, I do not relate them to cats at all, I find them very hot,and there are many sexual things I would do to them. I enjoy furry works, NOT bestiality, Not the same at all -____-

... I have no idea what you're trying to say in this post but for some reason I still like it.

... I have no idea what you're trying to say in this post but for some reason I still like it.

allow me to reiterate, I would fuck a ponies brains out, Not a cat, Cats are adorable, so are ponies, but I also find themhot, cats are just cute to me, I wouldnt do an actual pony, just like I wouldn do an actual cat, cartoon cat,mmmmmmmaybe depending on how well its made, Im a furry, I like furry hentai ect, NOT bestiality 

• Brohoof 1

allow me to reiterate, I would fuck a ponies brains out, Not a cat, Cats are adorable, so are ponies, but I also find themhot, cats are just cute to me, I wouldnt do an actual pony, just like I wouldn do an actual cat, cartoon cat,mmmmmmmaybe depending on how well its made, Im a furry, I like furry hentai ect, NOT bestiality 

Ah. Well see, you brought up cats out of nowhere so that completely threw me off.

Glad to see we're both the type of folks who knock brains out of heads though.

• Brohoof 1