Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sickness and ponies

ManaMinori

I have been suffering a headcold for the past few days, and due in part not wanting to lay in bed helpless all day, I've been trying to get up, take walks out in the sunshine for half hour increments (feels SO much better than staying inside), nap, and finally get around to chipping away at working on my pony fanfic. I've also put on some pony DVD's to hep alleviate boredom. I find that I'm not th only one who gets projects of pony done when they're sick. Heckyeahponyscans on Tumblr seems to also crank out pony art while being sick.

when you're sick, what do you guys do, regarding pony?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 2

How did i get sick?..binge watching mlp. You have no idea rewatching all mlp 8 season can actually make you sick. 

Edited by TBD

When I'm sick, I usually don't change how I go about things. If I'm in the mood for ponies, I'll watch it, regardless if I'm sick or not.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:01 AM, Califorum said:

When I am sick I do literally nothing related to MLP, I couldn't care less about it.

then why even post?

Anyways, for me if I'm sick, it usually doesn't include MLP but sometimes it can if I feel like I'm in the mood.

If I ever do get a severe fever (like I had recently, but it went away), I would rewatch some of my favorite episodes from the first 3 seasons. I always get that nostalgic feeling when I watch my first episode that started my love for the show (Season 1 Episode 24).

• 1 year later...