Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Seeking RP Partner(s)!

octoppai

So, I've recently conjured up a new OC named Widdershins, and I don't have much planned in terms of her history or her goals. I would very much like to find a person or some people who might want to jump into some RP so that I can take her for a test drive and flesh her out some more. I'm down to plan just about anything - slice of life, magical stuff, romance and fluff, angsty things, etc.

I tend to do more para/literate RP, so I prefer things being in that vein.

EDIT: Also, possibly self-indulgent, but if there were any Discords that wanted to pester Widders, I would lov.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/180310-1x1-with-dynamo-pad/

Hmmmm. I'm not sure if it would be your jam, but I am looking for someone with whom I could introduce my crash-landed human OC to Equestria. Or, more accurately, introduce Equestria to him.

Edited by Quinch

44 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Hmmmm. I'm not sure if it would be your jam, but I am looking for someone with whom I could introduce my crash-landed human OC to Equestria. Or, more accurately, introduce Equestria to him.

That...actually might be somewhat interesting! I'd be down for exploring that. :mlp_laugh:

3 hours ago, octoppai said:

@Dynamo Pad I don't see why not! I think it'd be interesting to see some interaction between the two. c:

@octoppai Awesome! I was thinking maybe the RP could be a slice of life, romance and fluff. Also, where would the location for the RP take place. For example, would it take place in Ponyville, or someplace else?