I'm new to mlp

Pink Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Was sad.

Hi I'm new. Been watching mlp for 6months or so. Nice to meet you all!

• Brohoof 5

Hello @Pink Pony. How are you?

I'm somewhat new to the show myself - I started watching slightly over a year ago. Anyways It's nice to meet you as well and hopefully we see you around.

hi pink pony, my name is DEFENDER, its a pleasure meeting you!!!! if you need instructions, always talk to rainbow heart 55, he was my teacher to all this. i was sad too, before i was here, and before i became a brony, i had a cat that died 5 or 6 years ago so i went with mlp same as you. if you want to talk to each other, feel free to. have a fun time here, ill see you around, and as always bro hoofs to you. welcome to the herd

• Brohoof 3

On 10/4/2018 at 3:06 AM, DEFENDER said:

hi pink pony, my name is DEFENDER, its a pleasure meeting you!!!! if you need instructions, always talk to rainbow heart 55, he was my teacher to all this. i was sad too, before i was here, and before i became a brony, i had a cat that died 5 or 6 years ago so i went with mlp same as you. if you want to talk to each other, feel free to. have a fun time here, ill see you around, and as always bro hoofs to you. welcome to the herd

I didn't know it was gonna show up in the forum itself hehe. Thanks y'all. LYnvkBM.png

• Brohoof 1