Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC Deep Science 1x1 with Blitz Boom

Illiad Easle

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

You may wanna poke Widders about the reply again in the chat, if you want to keep it going with him, as he might have missed it. Though still thinking an OOC thread on the alternative thread would do something to maybe entice rando's from varied places. :) 

Also, in response to an OOC comment in the thread: I operate under the idea that I need to be paranoid when it comes to your schemes. Hence why there are so many options for things to go from Null's side. She's channeling my paranoid side. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Sounds like a good plan, mate. Have to know one's limits after all. :)

And in case you are wondering why things have slowed down recently, I wish I had a good excuse, but uhm... I just play a good deal more WoW after work, to catch up to things, after the new expansion, so sometimes it just makes me lose track of time. :) I'll get back to a per day posting schedule again eventually.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

That Penthouse catching fire, is rather high up, right? The sort you'd be able to see around town? I have a response idea in my head, that sorta depends in scale by how visible the fire is from the outside. As well as how long it have lasted. A few minutes, maybe? Or did it just happen as they left?

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Felt like since they were in the area, and I set them up to function as helping sorts, I'd have Bling interrupt, and on a whim brought a recent arrival in, to play off. Plus, I wanted to get Null on the road, and she'd be conflicted about leaving a burning building without it being handled in some fashion. :)

If you want to have more of a focus on them later, I see no issue on it, though currently they were in use for convenience. Though I may or may not have had some plans with a certain changeling, in a certain port, wherein a certain former general were headed, that ties into this hive. Always good with some backup ideas, just in case. :)

Ah, and while I remember it: After two days more have passed in the RP, Void is gonna have her visitor. When in the day, I dunno yet. Might be early, and she leaves him at home todo something while she tends to the foals. Might be the evening. Either way, just clearing that up. ^_^

And this one won't go to where the foals are, unless you want that. Supposed to be a secret after all. ^^

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Ah, and while I remember it: After two days more have passed in the RP, Void is gonna have her visitor. When in the day, I dunno yet. Might be early, and she leaves him at home todo something while she tends to the foals. Might be the evening. Either way, just clearing that up. ^_^

And this one won't go to where the foals are, unless you want that. Supposed to be a secret after all. ^^

Sounds great, I look forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

The creator for thephone I showed you, have had some updates sincelast I showed it. It now saves the image properly, and have new cosmetic options. A few Christmas ones, and a bit of Halloween focused ones. Means you can make stuff like this. :3

1609025457428.thumb.jpg.46ca64e67f9c0b726708788ccea1c2f9.jpg

Come to her, Illiad. She only wants your hugs. :P

Anyway, figured I'd tell. Looking forward to your return, and hope you have some merry holidays. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

It's good to have you back. :)

The holidays were as well as one can hope, in these times. Hope yours were well too. ^_^

And that's a deer. I just made it to see what'd happen with the new additions. He/She's not planned for anything. I made others for that sort, and just figured I'd put that in here to sorta poke, and see if you were poking about. :)

I'll get to replies Saturday again, but it won't be every day again yet. Have some new folks on my own thread to deal with, and it's proving a handful. Went from 6 replies on a regular day, to 15. :muffins: Crazy times.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Nah, there's always room for more there. :) And the 15 were likely a 1 day thing. Only 9 last time. Rising Dusk is an amazing writer when he puts his back into it, but he's a rare sight. As is Sekel. Those two account for five posts. :)

As for the other one: Looking forward to it. Hope we get some interest. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Excellent. :) I will reply to it shortly. I were planning on doing that, and making a post earlier, but then the site went down. :/ I'll give you a post tomorrow, and then one Sunday as well to compensate. <3

Done posting in the OOC of the other one then. Copied most of the Briar one, and added some more specific for Brittle. We'll see how folks take it. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Added this part since I didn't really know how to respond to things after the last part, so... Figured I might as well go back and pull at that string regarding her looking at these little pets. Figured it'd fill the post some, and really, what better time than now, to bring it up? The foals are gonna have to see the wildlife more in person at some point, and she's having issues being lonely right now. Void really have a lot of reasons to take the leap now.

And no worries. She have her own money for these. Won't go on the company card. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

No worries, I'm mostly writing to react to the decisions you make rather than try and guide where you go as I don't really have an arc planned on either side. The story is free form until we reach the critical scenes I've planned for the future.

@Illiad Easle

I can see that. Smart of you to hide Nine in her mind, so she can't have a swing at him. :D

Now that I see Vale being a bit iffy about something too though, I am conflicted on whatever or not to be a little... Vindictive. Maybe the lizard is gonna find himself a second best friend tomorrow as well. Muahahaha!!!

Also, the name. Null and Void was a fun matching name theme, so I checked up on synonyms. Lacuna is a synonym for Void. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...