Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trig Silver Arrives on the Scene!

Trig Silver

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey there folks. It's too bad my post count won't go up here, because I'd really like to have a profile icon. I actually had a sort-of vaguely-technical question about the server, but I guess I need to do this first?

Anyway, I'm a usually-lone builder with dumb ambitious projects like my current home on the server, and underwater house that I had to manually drain by replacing the water source blocks with normal blocks and destroying them. As my first foray on the server, I had no sponges, nor bits to buy them. It was awful going, but I'm proud of what I made because of it. As for Trig as a character, he's a pegasus with a racist upbringing. He's growing past that, but still has some vestige of his childhood to shake off. He's generally a good stallion, even if he sometimes has some poorly-chosen words when referring to his fellow ponies.

I'm probably not doing a very good job selling him, but I'm also pretty tired after a rough day at work. I'll chat more later, once I'm rested!

• Brohoof 3

suh.png.20693c5f75cbe6783b33bbaa4dda167c.png

Hello and welcome to the forums! i hope you have an amazing time here!! the community here is incredible so please do not be shy to post.

regarding minecraft, i wouldn't be able to answer your questions however, there is a subforum for it somewhere near the middle of the main page.

Edited by FalloutFloyd
  • Brohoof 1

Also either I can't find my edit button or I can't use it yet. My bad on the inability to post in the tech forum, btw. Maybe this one post was all I needed, or maybe I just missed it. Still, I'd rather talk to somebody one-on-one. The forum scene isn't really my cuppa.