Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Equestria Girls waifu

Unknowngamer

If we judge a Waifu material by the character, the most dominant three options would be Princess Twilight, Humanborn Twilight, Sunset Shimmer.

The other five mane characters, I'm not interested in them because I don't equate them with the pony versions of themselves. They didn't had enough time to appeal to the audience as a character.

I would choose Sunset Shimmer since she has a good heart and she has lots of attractive external traits.

I mean, come on. I assume 90% of replies would be Sunset Shimmer.

• smile 1

6 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

You, sir, have excellent taste! Fluttershy is objectively the best waifu in the entire world!

I mean, how could you say no to this?

The emotional conflict is REAL.
post-26550-0-35110100-1482872117.thumb.png.aa7d60bd5b38273f908e6a1a65f719fc.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ray_Knight said:

Why is waifu a thing?

Ehh... it's pretty complicated, and there's really no single reason for it. If you asked 100 different people why they have a waifu, you'd get 100 different answers. And also 100 different answers about in what way (if any) it has impacted their everyday life. Some of it is probably too touchy a subject because it goes into sociopolitical issues, and also some sexual ones. It would be a better discussion to have in the "Beyond Equestria" section.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

Sunset I think.  She's the most intriguing, being born in another world and another body and her brush with the darkest part of herself.  Human Twilight comes close to that as well, but she was still born human.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

In Equestria, Rarity is my waifu. But in eg.. I'll go with Sunset Shimmer, as I really liked her personality traits. Although she's still having a hard time forgiving herself, I really love the fact that she tries. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just don't like their clothes. I am not much for extremely stylished clothes. I was looking at their dresses in the first Movie a few days ago, and I was asking myself: Is that necessary?

I guess this show is really aimed for teenager girls?

(edited)

Twiggles is my waifu in the actual show, so naturally she would also be my waifu in EQG. Sci-Twi is such an adorkable cutie! :adorkable:

I mean-check this out, they're both so freaking awesome! :wub:

Spoiler

large.jpg

Remember, you can never have too much Twilight! :P

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...