Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask sherri (& the other mane 5 & foamy the dragon)

sherri

image.thumb.png.f407aa2f6f6c60c76424b9165033d4b9.png

hi, i'm sherri

feel free to ask me anything..  it can be anything ....  but please keep it appropriate :twi:

I'll try to reply as soon as possible! 

& her pet kitty, ribbon - dcoe6f2-068e29ca-60e6-4efb-8c97-1a186285

*she's my permenant ponysona now & unlike in my series where she becomes an alicorn,    she's gonna stay a earth pony outside of my series*

aurora glider: hello! dc57ia5-1942ec64-49a5-487c-9962-b53e90e7& her pet bat, blinky (male)

posey: h-hello posey_by_akarifan25_dc57a6s-fullview.jpg & her pet mouse, silverdust (male)

surprise: hello!! dcutvsl-4f541ba2-116f-4410-904a-20b74273 & her pet hedgehog, pinecone (male)df3enwo-92e502ce-49da-41f7-a1d0-fbec4a2e

foamy: hi!dcok555-b82d1eb5-48cb-4371-847a-e5a476c7

diamond mint *she's from the series :P * :  hello :> dcc8s73-a16e3299-309a-4560-8cac-96922e25 *only pic i have of her right now*

edit at 4:18 pm 8/4/22:  I found a good pic of her - df38517-529e1994-3b08-4262-a3a7-16041735& her pet cat, cinder (female)df3enwv-728b9759-5bdf-4fa2-8e8b-7346d80b

jonagold:  hello there! headed_for_seaquestria_by_akarifan25_dcu*she's from the series too :P * *one of the only pics i had of her* 

edit at 4:20 pm 8/4/22, i found a good pic of her - df3856u-6f4564c8-27b6-47dc-8404-8e418487 & her pet dog, scampers (male)df3enwx-8b266cb8-2141-48ce-98c4-458c0952

Edited by sherri
updated title to ''ask sherri (& the other mane 5 & foamy the dragon)''
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese?

i don't know.. i've never had it :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

well... what do you want to know? :twi:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
12 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hmmm... where are you from?

well... i was born in canterlot, but i moved to ponyville :fluttershy:

Edited by sherri
  • Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Quinch said:

How about, what's your favorite way to spend a day off?

i think... either read a book or spend time with my pony friends :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Quinch said:

-taps chin-

Do you have any non-pony friends?

yes ^_^ my assistant & friend, foamy the dragon

image.png.003ebebdc55e0641198305422a068774.png

Edited by sherri
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 10/6/2018 at 5:04 PM, Quinch said:

Aw, thay're cute! Where did he {she?} come from?

yep, foamy's a girl :)

she came from a egg that i had to somehow hatch as a test *even though i'm a earth pony* :huh:

Edited by sherri
  • Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Quinch said:

I have several questions about that so let's condense it to...

Care to tell the story of how that came to be?

*out of character* well, i'm not sure how i'm going to tell it, since she isn't a unicorn, & i haven't thought about it yet, but i'll give it my best shot

well, let's just say...

i was in the cantalot, my parents decided to enroll me in Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns  *out of character - i'm not sure if it'll be the same since she's a earth pony at that time*

Except for one thing... I had to pass an entrance exam!   *out of character - i'm not really sure how she was gonna pass it :huh:... but one thing i do know, is that after she tries *whatever it is*, a sonic rainboom type thing happens that gives her her cutie mark & hatches foamy's egg*

• Brohoof 1

> well, if there's a school for gifted unicorns, it would not be unreasonable for there to be one for earth ponies {I imagine the Junior Speedster Flight Camp would be the pegasus equivalent}. So maybe the earth pony equivalent would likewise have a similar test as the unicorn one, but geared more towards taking care of an egg until it hatches as opposed to using magic. Since dragon eggs aren't commonplace, not to mention hatch into a sentient being, however, it would probably not be standard practice, so there could be special circumstances why she got a dragon one? It could be anything from recognizing her raw potential to a clerical error.

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Quinch said:

> well, if there's a school for gifted unicorns, it would not be unreasonable for there to be one for earth ponies {I imagine the Junior Speedster Flight Camp would be the pegasus equivalent}. So maybe the earth pony equivalent would likewise have a similar test as the unicorn one, but geared more towards taking care of an egg until it hatches as opposed to using magic. Since dragon eggs aren't commonplace, not to mention hatch into a sentient being, however, it would probably not be standard practice, so there could be special circumstances why she got a dragon one? It could be anything from recognizing her raw potential to a clerical error.

> that sounds good :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, Quinch said:

-thinks-

What are your parents like?

>i haven't thought about that yet... i get back to you on that when i've thought of it, kay? :twi:

Edited by sherri

(edited)
10 hours ago, Balareth said:

How were your very first days as a brony?

> i guess this question is directed at me....

hmmm... it was pretty good :adorkable:

Edited by sherri

Chatterbox asks.gif Good day Miss Cherri, i'm a jornalist from Canterlot times Newspaper and magazines, i would like an interview with you

chatterbox thinking.pngHmmm where do i begin???

Chatterbox thinking.gifAlright i have something for ya: What is the meaning of your Cutie Makr and how did you get it?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Good day Miss Cherri, i'm a jornalist from Canterlot times Newspaper and magazines, i would like an interview with you

chatterbox thinking.pngHmmm where do i begin???

Chatterbox thinking.gifAlright i have something for ya: What is the meaning of your Cutie Makr and how did you get it?

well... i got it after i hatched my friend and assistant, foamy the dragon from her egg

the meaning? hmm...  i think it's to do with the love and care i gave foamy while she was still a egg...

Edited by sherri