Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everyone!

Everdash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Totally Random, Unrelated Google Search (Wasn't Looking For MLP Content)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Me and my niece watch the show every weekend. About 4 or 5 times a day.

Hello everyone. My name is Sean. But everyone calls me by my character name Everdash Lighthooves. I'm new to the site and I hope to have fun, play around with like minded ponies and show you guys a project that I've been working on for the past couple of days.

So if you would like to know more about me or my project. Just ask the questions and I'll give you the answers. 

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, new person. I'm glad that you joined us here! :twismile:

If you have any questions, just shoot for it!

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

What kind of project? :o 

If you'd have any questions, feel free to poke me; Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Well, it's a library for all my PONY related writings and other related MLP content. And thank you very much for the welcome Rikifive.

17 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Hello there, new person. I'm glad that you joined us here! :twismile:

If you have any questions, just shoot for it!

Well, thank you TwilySparky. I'll keep that in mind. I'll be okay though.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, FalloutFloyd said:

Hello and welcome to the forums! we hope you have a great time here and please, do not be shy to post stuff. this site is filled with incredibly friendly massive legends so there's nothing to worry about!

Thanks. :P

I do have a question though. I would like to edit my profile but I'm confused on how. Any advice?

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Everdash said:

Well, it's a library for all my PONY related writings and other related MLP content.

I see. :mlp_grin:

19 minutes ago, Everdash said:

I do have a question though. I would like to edit my profile but I'm confused on how. Any advice?

Many options, including sending private messages, are unavailable for new accounts. First you need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank (currently you have Blank Flank). This will unlock these features. Note, that in some sections, such as this one where we are now, contents do not count towards the post count. ;) Sections with that restriction have a note in their description:

a5gxxBO.png

For some more information, you can visit a thread another user have posted recently: https://mlpforums.com/topic/180358-why-cant-i-edit-my-avatar/

Hope that helps! :ticking:

• Brohoof 2