Jeric

Top 16 Matches - World Cup - STARTS NOW

3 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

... now that she saw that there are stakes, and it is not just a game

It's true. Vampires hate stakes.

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Usager said:

A vote for trottingham is a vote for the democracy, a vote for the freedom and q vote for the peace. Every other team are ponunist and you should trust them!

A vote for Trottingham is a vote for an unlicensed animal caretaker, A super model, that unlicensed animal caretaker again but with vampiric tendencies towards apples, and a professional flyer who loves pie. A vote for Team Moon may be your last, but it goes towards leaders who aren't just enthusiastic, but are willing and able! With the experience and teamwork to prove it. Vote for SAFETY! ORDER! and DISCIPLINE! Our team captain is already one of this great nation's corulers, and you know her alter ego wouldn't allow any threats beyond or within the realm to bring you harm. Allow the darkness to sheild you from the present dangers, and join us. Hear me my fellow Equestrians! Make way for a new era, and allow HOPE! to guide you to a better, moonlit future.

12 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Just leave hoofball and facial hair for the pros hon

Good thing this is Buckball or else I might be worried.

1783773290_lunaIsay.jpg.30c3e8391837d196515ea9468e83a451.jpg

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

Alright guys, were fighting today, don't give up hope already only because we face the princess of friendship today and let's give our best!

• Brohoof 2

So it begins tomorrow...

To quote Bubsy here - What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

We have the fastest flyer, a innocent filly that cant fly, the mayor of PONYVILLE and a centaur, would you want to see them die for one princess, former villain, old magician and a dog? D:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

a dog

That's not the proper way to address a prinsess! :mlp_wat: 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp winona princess

• Brohoof 6
  • Smile 1

13 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

you seem to forget that the entirety of our team, has seen the darkness and was once consumed by it(yes, even spike was a rampaging dragon filled with greed at some point), we know it well, and know its ways, and how to fight it, so don't play the ignorance card, not on this team, Trixie alone is not enought to defeat such evils, i admit it, but she's alone no more, and i don't know if you noticed yet, but Friendship is Magic, the most powerful magic of all, you keep asking us to let you fight in our stead but somehow i doubt you'll be fighting for our side in this coming battle

You know nothing. Not every bad thing that happens is a work of darkness. In fact, most go their entire lives without encountering that which lurks in the abyss. It is this ignorance that allows you to blame darkness for your own mistakes, and now you've cried wolf one too many times. True darkness is at your doors.

Ah, Friendship, the most powerful of them all, or so it claims. Does Friendship protect the blades of grass you so eagerly consume? Does it protect the fish with which you feed your pets? The dreamscape is not its realm. Within this domain of darkness you are a blade of grass; you are prey. Even Friendship must obey the law of balance.

I've been summoned, thus I aid the summoner. My affiliations do not change the fact that this here pony princess is better equipped to find a loophole in an invisible net entangling your dreams. But by all means, do continue to just play the game. I was told that ponies like being controlled by a higher power.

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

You know nothing. Not every bad thing that happens is a work of darkness. In fact, most go their entire lives without encountering that which lurks in the abyss. It is this ignorance that allows you to blame darkness for your own mistakes, and now you've cried wolf one too many times. True darkness is at your doors.

Ah, Friendship, the most powerful of them all, or so it claims. Does Friendship protect the blades of grass you so eagerly consume? Does it protect the fish with which you feed your pets? The dreamscape is not its realm. Within this domain of darkness you are a blade of grass; you are prey. Even Friendship must obey the law of balance.

I've been summoned, thus I aid the summoner. My affiliations do not change the fact that this here pony princess is better equipped to find a loophole in an invisible net entangling your dreams. But by all means, do continue to just play the game. I was told that ponies like being controlled by a higher power.

You have the audacity to call us puppets, when you only do your summoner's bidding? Pathetic. the matches have started, but it seem's  you'll be too busy looking for that loophole while ignoring their inportance in this, your team will lose because of it, and you fade away to whatever dreamscape you lurk until you're summoned again by whoever has some real power, to be a puppet once more

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Alright... heh, at this point, here's what I'm expecting the Top 16 matches to look like...

(yes, I know these aren't the teams... artistic license!)

buckballwar.thumb.jpg.dfd3c4682eb39ca38dbaeeb295da3ed7.jpg

That's awesome bro.

5 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

We have the fastest flyer, a innocent filly that cant fly, the mayor of PONYVILLE and a centaur, would you want to see them die for one princess, former villain, old magician and a dog? D:

To quote iron will, you don't let ponies vote for you, you have to MAKE ponies vote for you!

• Brohoof 1
  • yay 1

6 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

You have the audacity to call us puppets, when you only do your summoner's bidding? Pathetic. the matches have started, but it seem's  you'll be too busy looking for that loophole while ignoring their inportance in this, your team will lose because of it, and you fade away to whatever dreamscape you lurk until you're summoned again by whoever has some real power, to be a puppet once more

You misunderstood, little puppet. The summoning was not successful due to power but courage. Such a commendable action deserves some kind of reimbursement. I offered my council. You can make a small sacrifice so that all may escape from this prison, or you can continue prancing to his whims all the way down into the dark uncertainty. The strings are loose. The choice is yours. A stage pony should know that the house always wins in the end.

16 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

You misunderstood, little puppet. The summoning was not successful due to power but courage. Such a commendable action deserves some kind of reimbursement. I offered my council. You can make a small sacrifice so that all may escape from this prison, or you can continue prancing to his whims all the way down into the dark uncertainty. The strings are loose. The choice is yours. A stage pony should know that the house always wins in the end.

you speak as if your plan is sound and sure to succeed, even asking us to make some sacrifices for it, promissing everyponies safety, empty promisses the lot of them, and demanding a price no less, if there's uncertainty anywhere it's in your vain plan of looking for loopholes, without any assurance that there are any, a stage pony i may be, and as such i can tell you this, there's always another layer, whatever loophole you think you know, it's just there to distract you from what's really happening right in front of you