Jeric

Top 16 Matches - World Cup - STARTS NOW

11 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

I'm team captain of the Wonderbolts Academy and D&V is fighting harder for my team than I am... (To be honest only so he can beat me) but still...

Only because they're still sore after the beating Team Moon gave them. I'd say we'll go gentler on Equestria's elite flyers, but you chose to add Princess Celestia to your team and a certain mare can't let that abide.

2000418329_16804__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-zerodevil_nightmaremoon_alicorn_female_glowingeyes_mare_pony_solo_walking.jpg.a6af4f0de810ee2dff095625221cc50b.jpg

Also I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to post Gatsby and you took that away from me :laugh:

6 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

As they say, the ends justify the means. 

Oh don't give me that horse dung after you made a scene about us as a team agreeing to let Pinkie Pie go.

6 hours ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

Every possible outcome was prepared for and thought out. We chose the path that leads to victory. Not the path to darkness and despair. 

And yet what you need most in troubling times is hidden within the darkness,,, HOPE

Somnambula.thumb.jpg.b96969065b7bdada06817007fee92f01.jpg

43 minutes ago, Passion said:

Y'all are so cute in mingling around while you forget that Dream Realm is an absolute blast out there. The black sheep. Imagine... the uproar it would create if the most evil team there is won in the cup? That would. Be. AWESOME!

I really wish we could go up against the Dream Realm for the final match but I sadly, I don't see them making it that far.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, SharpWit said:

Oh don't give me that horse dung after you made a scene about us as a team agreeing to let Pinkie Pie go.

Oh I'll give it to alright. Spoon feed it if I have too. Because letting go of Pinkie won't bode well for you in this cup. 

She'd still be around if it wasn't for you. But nope. Because of your actions, she's now disintegrated. 

2 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Only because they're still sore after the beating Team Moon gave them. I'd say we'll go gentler on Equestria's elite flyers, but you chose to add Princess Celestia to your team and a certain mare can't let that abide.

Oh yeah, we're sore alright. It'll motivate us to even the score if, and I mean IF, you reach the semis. Heck, I don't see you getting past the academy. After all, 3/4 members lost to Celestia. What will you do with Equestria's elite fliers by her side? 

You will regret it if you obstruct our destined encounter with the Wonderbolts Team. 

• Brohoof 3

24 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Only because they're still sore after the beating Team Moon gave them.

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.thumb.jpg.dce09728287e2529ef995f9a5b892c27.jpg Yay! *raises the cup of coffee in your honour*

24 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

*applauds*

15 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

She'd still be around if it wasn't for you. But nope. Because of your actions, she's now disintegrated.

Comest on! Dost not overdramatize - simply purged from the Dreamscape.

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Comest on! Dost not overdramatize - simply purged from the Dreamscape.

That doesn't sound much better! 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh I'll give it to alright. Spoon feed it if I have too. Because letting go of Pinkie won't bode well for you in this cup. 

So the ends justify the means only when it suits you?

We've done well so far, certainly better than you. What happened to Pinkie is tragic but we still stand by our decision for we will more than make up for the loss of her and everypony else.

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

What will you do with Equestria's elite fliers by her side? 

You will regret it if you obstruct our destined encounter with the Wonderbolts Team. 

We'll show them what it really means to be a part of the Elite.

Hre on Team Moon we determine our own destinies. Fear not for we shall ensure you encounter one another. It just won't be on the playing field.

• Brohoof 5

Oh this gives me chills...the shadows gather around us for the sweetest victory. No affront will go unpunished - this I promise. Fangs carve the land before us, and whatever illusions thus you have of winning will evaporate before our gnashing might!

Ehem...so how are you friends?

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

Oh this gives me chills...the shadows gather around us for the sweetest victory. No affront will go unpunished - this I promise. Fangs carve the land before us, and whatever illusions thus you have of winning will evaporate before our gnashing might!

Ehem...so how are you friends?

*applauds* Tis the spirit, mine dear sister!!! *embraces in a winghug*

WE SHALL CRUSH THEM!!!

4365.png.34f9b6262aae3e4f9489ea3483c5ccbf.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Pondering 1
  • Party! 1

Oh really @Alexshy ?:dry:

I think that future of the Moon Team will be completely different!634462177_WorldCup.thumb.png.344a73f212fb442007ea6e092a0b6e6d.png

Good reaction Nighm... @Mirage ! Some ponies will be really shocked!:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh really @Alexshy ?

I think that future of the Moon Team will be completely different!

images.jpeg

Grrr...

Nightmare_Moon_glaring_at_Twilight_S4E02.thumb.png.2cfec308c9595321bb003a7c286e5bef.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Grrr...

Nightmare_Moon_glaring_at_Twilight_S4E02.thumb.png.2cfec308c9595321bb003a7c286e5bef.png

:D

Fluttershy_yawning_S5E13.png.f6c912b293d47c9955665d0d680c5539.png

355.gif.4a40c16e0f8b626428e72d89b3ece248.gif

• Brohoof 2

Guys, guys, no need for this petty quarreling!

...because none of your teams won't have even a slightest chance againts the Team Ponyville :-P

• Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Smile 1
  • .... 1

5 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

Guys, guys, no need for this petty quarreling!

...because none of your teams won't have even a slightest chance againts the Team Ponyville :-P

Team Ponyville, team ponyville maybe I've hear something about such team.... :mlp_toldya:^_^Hmm, Which ponies are in your team?

Why I can't see which ponies are in Ponyville team? :stressed:You have 27 coaches...hmm. :oI predict a little problem with your team (but just a little one).:P

fluttershy_deal_with_it_by_princesslunax3-d5l6j8b.thumb.png.87edc979de618086f6fc934612e2c333.png

• Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hmm, Which ponies are in your team?

Oh, you know, all the best ones: nerd with glasses, grumpy old man and tiny, wimpy dude that no-one else wanted on their team :mlp_wink: (and it seems like that our fourth member will either be a dog or a rock...)

We so got this!

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 2
  • Party! 2

24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D

Fluttershy_yawning_S5E13.png.f6c912b293d47c9955665d0d680c5539.png

Until it gets real...

Image result for instant karma gif

• Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Just now, Mirage said:

Until it gets real... 

Image result for instant karma gif

I see that you suggest something friend.

84.thumb.png.e6f1d4f574dd0f316a4bef7a502a9169.png

We will see!:mlp_smug:

13 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

nerd with glasses

I know that mare!:mlp_yeehaa:

14 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

grumpy old man

Starswirl?:mlp_huh:

wimpy dude that no-one else wanted on their team

Certain white little creature?:lie:

(and it seems like that our fourth member will either be a dog or a rock...)

I know those ones! One of them is especially quiet and peaceful character. :toldya:Congratulations!^_^

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Wow it's gotten ugly in here. Careful folks, this is Equestria, not Brazil. No rioting allowed!

But...

image.png.b3fc86b8ce6487426f291dc342665bb4.png

• Brohoof 4

Just now, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Wow it's gotten ugly in here. Careful folks, this is Equestria, not Brazil. No rioting allowed!

But...

image.png.b3fc86b8ce6487426f291dc342665bb4.png

Proof that Team Moon throws shade better than any team.

• Brohoof 4
  • .... 1

7 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

We are peaceful and friendly ponies - don't worry!:D

8 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

But...

but...:dry:^_^

• Brohoof 3

Al I can say is good luck to all of you

still don't see what all the fuss is about...

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 2

Just now, Longhaul said:

@Longhaul I sent you certain invitation to certain team some time ago. You may join to team of yellow pony!:mlp_wink: Anyway thank you for wishes!

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Longhaul I sent you certain invitation to certain team some time ago. You may join to team of yellow pony!:mlp_wink:

I see you,,, :yeahno:

And I'll do ya one better :orly:

8 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Better yet why not try reaching for the stars with a real team!

Cute_Priness_Luna_by_artist-johnjoseco.jpg.c9888af14fd88970f03b1520a83e9adb.jpg

We'd love you to the moon and back if you considered joining.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Just now, SharpWit said:

I see you,,, :yeahno:

What?

411.png.8e86124de71627416f4f169f7406930d.png

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Longhaul I sent you certain invitation to certain team some time ago. You may join to team of yellow pony!:mlp_wink: Anyway thank you for wishes!

I'm better off being a spectator.  

Just now, SharpWit said:

Better yet why not try reaching for the stars with a real team!

Cute_Priness_Luna_by_artist-johnjoseco.jpg.c9888af14fd88970f03b1520a83e9adb.jpg

We'd love ya to the moon and back if you considered joining.

I was on Team Moon once, when this whole thing started.  I really didn't know what was going on, so I dropped out.

Anyway, good luck and have fun.  I'll be over here...

1185093354_1118304__safe_screencap_starlightglimmer_thecrystalling_animated_cute_eating_food_glimmerbetes_popcorn_puffycheeks_side_smiling_solo_-colon-t_underh.gif.7157d3599a677755207e411b72d61a94.gif

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 2

Uhh, yes, hi. Im totally not a person on a team already, i would like a invitation to team manehattan please, yes, the one crushing the competition with kindness :squee:

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Anyway, good luck and have fun.  I'll be over here...

1185093354_1118304__safe_screencap_starlightglimmer_thecrystalling_animated_cute_eating_food_glimmerbetes_popcorn_puffycheeks_side_smiling_solo_-colon-t_underh.gif.7157d3599a677755207e411b72d61a94.gif

Sitting with Starlight, on the Changeling Kingdom Team?

Yes!!:mustache:

Just kidding, I understand. Enjoy spectating....less headache that way :wau:

• Brohoof 2