Jeric

Choose Klugetown’s Fourth Character

Pick the Fourth  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will it be

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/18 at 04:00 PM

24 hours elapsed without valid selection so by rule the community selects Klugetown’s 4th from the Captain’s list in the OP. Poll will only be open for a few hours but will be extended for a tie. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1

Lyra, Maud, Thunderlane... huh.

I figure Minuette or Soaring would be a fine addition to compliment the team.

• Brohoof 1

Ah damn, missed the poll topic and only posted somewhere else. :/

Would have voted for Colgate/Minuette.

Felt a bit like a jungle to me who isn't reading every topic on the forums. Plus, I got no real clue about how the drafting and stuff works.

Edited by Bas

Minuette it is. On to the next team!

Is everypony allowed to vote or only team members?

That was quick seeing as I didn't get here on time to vote. Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

• teacup 1

Hey how come Klugetown's poll was so damn easy while ours was freaking world war three? 

26 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey how come Klugetown's poll was so damn easy while ours was freaking world war three? 

I mean there was a three way tie for Novo, Minuette, and Soarin at one point. But some last minute encouragement helped skew that plus it was only open for three hours and with only 10 total votes....not really the same situation as yours.

12 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

I mean there was a three way tie for Novo, Minuette, and Soarin at one point. But some last minute encouragement helped skew that plus it was only open for three hours and with only 10 total votes....not really the same situation as yours.

So, Tom was never in the lead.

Lucky.