Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile Day

Pinkie Pie

Hey Everypony!

Pinkie Pie here and to day is the day to smile smile smile. I got so busy with planning this super fantastic event that I got Twilights permission to use the Mirror Pool again. My copy ponies will be all over the forums spreading smiles.

I even had the party ponies here fuel up with my mid-morning chocolate fuel to get the smile train on the tracks So here are the events you can take part in that Ill tell you about. But the party ponies might have a few up their sleeves so keep an eye out.

Help Octavia Smile by sharing original songs, poems, or short stories about smiles or me in her hall. Link them here to help us find them.

Share the smile badge with anypony that has made you smile or even better use it to make a new friend smile.

Draw your OC smiling and share it here

Answer trivia about me

Finally, find my mirror pool copies hiding in profiles around the forums. There will be a total of six two in the morning, two in the afternoon, and two in the evening.

Ill let the party ponies explain the rules and keep an eye out because who knows what my clones are up to and I think I misplaced a party canon or three.

Image result for Pinkie Pie smile

• Brohoof 10

Hey, everypony Ill be hiding the Pinkie Clones see if you can find the first two this morning...... 

*borrow's AJs lasso* 

Get back here! 

PinkieLaso.png

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Script Chime said:

Well sadly sickness makes it so I can't draw buuutttt! Because you're one of my favorites I do have this art piece I made when I did a speedpaint to you wonderous smile song! Here you are!

Image result for Pinkie Pie feel better

• Brohoof 4

The first clone that I found is a user who has been here since 2014. He is in his 40's and is considered a community steward.

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

I'm likely only going for the trivia game, pinkie. I've beaten all the others so far,  and I hope I can beat yours. If I fail, boy will I feel sad. Wish me luck.

Well I hope you can beat it too. Its no fun if a pony is sad! 

Just now, TwilySparky said:

The first clone that I found is a user who has been here since 2014. He is in his 40's and is considered a community steward.

And we have the first pony to find one of my clones! When you find them only give a hint as to where. The wackier the better! :mlp_blink: 

• Brohoof 2

The second clone that I found is on a user who loves to party! He has over 1000 reputation on the forums and likes Star Wars.

I swear, that first one... it's not one but two clones in one. Somebody has been playing with more than one mirror it seems.

• Brohoof 2

Just a warning Pinkie does not obey the laws of physics and her clones might not follow the rules either......

May the Force be with me as I try to wrangle these clones.

6a4.png

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

@Pinkie Pie

@Jedishy

How do you give a smile badge to someone? Is it similar to the Hug a Pony event from months ago where I have to go to the Event page or something? Please lay out all I need to know. 

I think once you've received a badge from someone else, you can't give one away. It's the same as the Hug a Pony event months ago.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

It's the same as the Hug a Pony event months ago.

Yup it should work the exact same as the Hug a Pony event. If you cant send a smile and the pony does not have one just PM Pinkie Pie and im sure she will make sure everypony gets a smile if others cant share it. 

36 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Yay. I found a Pinkie clone! :ticking:

Are you suuuuure?

23 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Just stopping in to say I hope it's a great day for everyone.

Remember to smile! 

Image result for Pinkie Pie have a good day

18 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Pretty sure my face would crack if i smiled.

I break fourth walls do you think breaking out smiles is gonna be a challenge? 

Image result for Pinkie Pie crack

35 minutes ago, Usager said:

i dont have an oc, so i did this bulk biceps trying to smile with all his might

YEAH! 

Pinkie "Hard Candy" Pie

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

I think once you've received a badge from someone else, you can't give one away. It's the same as the Hug a Pony event months ago.

No, I'm sure I can still be a giver because during the Hug a Pony event, I gave one to Baby Dashie, while my Hug a Pony badge came from Emperor Blu Trainscrown. I haven't done any "Giving a Smile" to anyone today, so I should still be allowed to.