Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile Day

Pinkie Pie

So how do I give one's budget? Is there a code of some sort or do I PM pinkie?

2 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

Happy Smile Day, @Pinkie Pie, and everypony else here, may you all have a shining, smile-rific day full of sunshine, sunshine! And I hope you all have a great day today~ :pinkie:

1 hour ago, WWolf said:

Yoy Pinkie Pie is best pone :fluttershy: . *wishes to squeeze and boop*

Thanks Dashyoshi and WWolf. 

Remember keep sharing those smiles everypony 

• Brohoof 2

Even though I'm not having the best day right now, Pinkie still manages to bring a smile to my face.

Happy Pinkie Pie day, everyone! 

1380625__safe_artist-colon-ikederp_pinki

Spoiler

Also, Pinkie may be banished from her World Cup team (banished from the Moon, haha), but she already won - every vote I give there I give with her in mind.

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 1

Ok everypony two pinkie clones caught but two more escaped from the mirror pool. Smile day has been a Dash ing sucess and though I am new  we have a good Buzz going on in the party section. 

Don't forget to share smiles and fill Octavia's hall with smile day activities. 

Spreading smiles all around is unlimited. But you only recieve one badge no matter how many send you one.

But lets not focus on the badge alone. Lets try and make everypony smile for real. And maybe even try to make a new friend today. Thats the Pinkie think to do

All you need to do is click the new award button and type in the username and a message if you wish. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightmare glim said:

Happy smile day @Pinkie Pie and everypony  else here. I hope everypony else has a great day. :mlp_smile:

You too. Dont forget to help @Jedishy find my clones. 

• Brohoof 2

Don't forget to make Octavia smile by contributing to her hall 

Even I can be musical at times

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

If hints are needed for the clones let me know 

Pinkie put down the cannon......

Image result for Party Cannon MLPImage result for Party Cannon MLPImage result for Party Cannon MLP

@Jedishy Hey. I was just wondering are we supposed to name the one, who has Pinkie on their user page? If so, then I think I found a possible mirror pool Pinkie in hiding. I'm not sure if the username was brought up.

Edit: I guess I was just more confused about what happens after one finds one of the clones. I'm really sorry about that. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad