Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile Day

Pinkie Pie

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey. I was just wondering are we supposed to name the one, who has Pinkie on their user page? If so, then I think I found a possible mirror pool Pinkie in hiding. I'm not sure if the username was brought up, but the clone is hiding at

Whelp I was telling people to give hints for others to find them. Apparently, I forgot to mention that IN the thread :mlp_blink:

So good job helping me lasso another clone. One more out there for the afternoon.... or is it just one?

As twilight approaches and luna brings up the moon be on the keep up the buzz for smile day. 

found one, the user likes playing arcade  game at pizza planet. 

Edited by TBD

Found another, this user just found something rather odd in the library's restricted area..

• Brohoof 1

I just got ninjapounced by a Sneaky Smile! I only have a few fleeting seconds before the Smile takes control of every muscle in my mouth - just enough for me to breathe a single, esoteric, hint...

His original username was Dragon Flame.

1 hour ago, Pinkie Pie said:

Even I can be musical at times

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, TBD said:

A smile song from one of the greatest!

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my! My favorite pony song and quite possibly my favorite human song! The smiles have doubled! :mlp_pinkie::mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

Whelp I was telling people to give hints for others to find them. Apparently, I forgot to mention that IN the thread :mlp_blink:

So good job helping me lasso another clone. One more out there for the afternoon.... or is it just one?

As twilight approaches and luna brings up the moon be on the keep up the buzz for smile day. 

Ah that's what you meant by hint. I just hinted at what specifically the Pinkie I found was on that profile.

6 hours ago, KH7672 said:

I found a "Sneaky Smile" on a user!:ooh:

So... how do we know the clones? These are all profile pics? Can this be ANY user who has a Pinkie avatar?

Also I gotta ask, why is this starting today? Smile Day was the 5th. Also, how long are the games going to last?

I also don't know how to give out badges. This is a thing???

9 hours ago, Usager said:

award/badges

tyuyiYm.png

insert user name

As twilight sets upon us and Luna  raises the moon. Do not let discord over the path to find the last remaining clones cloud the fun. Find a glimmer of hope to spark your imagination and prevent nightmares 

All clones are in will known users or staff or people that have interacted with Pinkie. 

Hints are given each time they are released. 

How to give badges are in the pic above 

I found one. This person has Twilight Sparkle as their profile picture and name and is a sectional as of currently.

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

I just found a Pinkie clone where do I report it to? :ooh:

Just give a hint here as to where you found the clone 

As smile day is soon to wrap up only two clones are on the loose still. I dont want to see any discord as we try to find them. But it gives me a glimer of a nightmare that they might roam free forever... 

19 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

As smile day is soon to wrap up only two clones are on the loose still. I dont want to see any discord as we try to find them. But it gives me a glimer of a nightmare that they might roam free forever... 

Found your Pinkiepool! (The Nightmare one)

I'll leave the others to find the other one by searching the books from this head profile.

• Brohoof 1

I found two different Pinkie pics but don't know if they're the real deal I'm supposed to be looking for. One required Finding the right Path and the other gave only a Glim of hope.

I hope these clues aren't too insanely cryptic.

4 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I found a Bon Bon still hidden in someone's account. Do I get a prize? :laugh:

Yeah, I found that one too. 

One of the Pinkies I found earlier is gone now, so maybe she was one of the ones we're looking for (on an Admins profile, to which I had to Find a Path). I dunno for certain, but I'm hoping for the best. I think I was on the trail of another mentioned by @TBD on a 'Haunt'ed profile, but I either misinterpreted the clue or got there too late. This has not been easy and I've been poking around all night. :twismile:

I'm signing off and going to bed. I hope the rest of you did better than me. :mlp_rarity:

• The topic was unfeatured
  • This topic was unpinned and locked

Thanks so much for joining me everypony. You made smile day funnarific. Plus you helped @Jedishy capture all my clones so I didn't have to watch paint dry again!! 

Image result for Pinkie Pie hugs

• Brohoof 2