Sign in to follow this  
Everdash

What Makes You Smile?

Well in general I like to SMILE. :-D

I would like to wish everyone on in the Poniverse a happy smile day. That goes especially for you @Pinkie Pie

Okay here's a question for you all to ponder. What makes you happy and smile?

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 3

Badges

Thank you very much for your kind wishes @Everdash. Happy Smile Day!:-D:ticking::mlp_yay::mlp_icwudt::pinkie::ph3ar:

In regards to your question, Nintendo games, spending other people's money, chamomile tea, excessive daytime television and expensive desserts are what makes me happy!:-D

• Brohoof 3

Anything that I find funny and cute animals/babies. I mostly don't smile, I'm not sure at all why. Maybe I think I'm uglier when I do?

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute... did you say "Spend other people's money"? Sounds like somepony I know?

4 minutes ago, Supreme Leader Rarity said:

Thank you very much for your kind wishes @Everdash. Happy Smile Day!:-D:ticking::mlp_yay::mlp_icwudt::pinkie::ph3ar:

In regards to your question, Nintendo games, spending other people's money, chamomile tea, excessive daytime television and expensive desserts are what makes me happy!:-D

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Cartoons, stargazing, and being around family makes me happy and smile. :)

• Brohoof 3

my cat, he is adorable, when i finish a work and the person is happy with the result, candys and bad jokes xD

• Brohoof 1

I love Cupcakes.....just one of the many things that make me smile.

Image result for pinkie pie cake meme

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Badges

My cats, no matter how bad day I'm having, I can only smile when interacting with my cats. :)

@Everdash

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it more proper context.

Badges

Just now, Venomous said:

@Everdash

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it more proper context.

@Venomous Thanks for the assist.

Badges

I love seeing kids happy. When they're happy and laughing and having fun, it makes me happy too. I also love cartoons, plushies, art and being with my family; they always seem to make me smile.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

What makes me smile is communication and interaction  with people. Like I am sending a signal trying to contact or reach someone it makes me smile to see that the signal is acknowledged by someone.

Just thinking about my own personal Headcanons makes me smile, especially if I'm thinking about a part of their story.  Helps me get through the day sometimes.

Badges

Talking to my gf, receiving positive from others on the forums, watching MLP episodes that I personally relate to, and making new friends.

Badges

As much as I hate to smile, it happens only when I am talking with my friends here on the forums, and just having a good time.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

I tend to smile a lot, that's what people tell me anyway. :laugh: I mean, I'm usually a happy person 99% of the time. :dash: But a lot of things make me smile....my friends, family, animals, pickup trucks, MLP, sunny days, fried chicken, music, and my boyfriend. Just to name a few. :-D

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Watching new anime is always a good way to smile!

Badges

Not much anymore. Life's been dull since starting college

Badges

If I get to buy that action figure that is hard to find, specially those old ones that I didn't get since my young days. And meeting my crush. :mlp_yeehaa:

Badges

Spending time with family, friends, watching MLP, drawing comics, and seeing my Rainbow Dashie:wub: