Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile Day Trivia

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the Smile Day Trivia here on the MLP Forums.

Normally, Pinkie Pie would be here doing this, but ever since she started going around the forums doing her usual shenanigans, this became vacant so I decided to take it upon myself to once again host the trivia. Like before, there is a badge you can earn dedicated to Pinkie Pie by answering the questions below. However, it seems Pinkie made more questions than what was needed so I had to choose from what she provided. However, there was a distinct lack of an Equestria Girls question so I've taken the liberty of including that one myself.

You will have 48 hours to submit your answers plus an additional 24 hour extension thus giving you a total of 72 hours.

You are allowed to collaborate with other users in order to find the answers yet this may or may not alter the overall difficulty. Will hints be provided? Yes, but that will vary depending on how easy or difficult the question is. This means that some questions will have hints while others won't. It's probably best for people to go out and research the answers on their own. Note: There is no hint for the bonus question as that is meant to be challenging.

Please submit your answers to @Pinkie Pie. I guarantee that she will read them in-between her usual shenanigans.

Note: Unlike the previous trivia challenges, I don't know the answers to these questions except for the bonus. Therefore, it's best to send @Pinkie Pie any questions or concerns you may have.

Here are your questions. There are eight of them plus a bonus question. Remember that the bonus can be used as a substitute if you get one of the regular ones wrong.

1) What did Pinkie Pie think the tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala were?

2) When do we first meet Gummy?

3) What is the rhyme to find the Mirror Pool?

4) What are most of Pinkie Pie's dreams about?

5) What food does Pinkie Pie save Griffonstone with?  

6) How many sweets and spices are in the pie Pinkie Pie makes for Rainbow Dash for her Wonderbolts Training?

7) What did Pinkie Pie want to get Maud for PSSD? 

8) Who does Pinkie Pie hit with a pizza in Rock Solid Friendship?

Bonus: In the Equestria Girls series, there is a moment where Pinkie Pie imitates a video game character. Who was that character and how did Pinkie imitate them?

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned

The food in Griffonstone Question (#5) sounds like it might be referring to what 

Spoiler

Pinkie Pie added to the Griffon Scones to make them taste better?

Or is the answer actually referring to 

Spoiler

The Griffon scones themselves?

@Pinkie Pie

@KH7672

If I give a detailed answer that includes both, will I be considered right? Please I really want to get this right and don't want to be tricked by a poorly worded question.

Edited by Happy Yoshi
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

The food in Griffonstone Question (#5) sounds like it might be referring to what 

Reveal hidden contents

Pinkie Pie added to the Griffon Scones to make them taste better?

Or is the answer actually referring to 

Reveal hidden contents

The Griffon scones themselves?

@Pinkie Pie

@KH7672

If I give a detailed answer that includes both, will I be considered right? Please I really want to get this right and don't want to be tricked by a poorly worded question.

I did both as in I said what Pinkie used to help with a food that saved Griffonstone.

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

I feel like less of a brony. I only know one of then. The PSST

If it helps, I suspected a few of them but had to verify, the rest I had to check up on.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

I feel like less of a brony. I only know one of then. The PSST

Don't feel bad. Everypony has their own talents. Have a cake 

Spoiler

Image result for PInkie Pie give cake

• Brohoof 5

Earlier, I came across this Equestria Girls short and it reminded me of this trivia game.

Considering who's giving out the trivia game ( @Pinkie Pie), I feel like Twilight in this situation given my usual appearance 5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png 

and my tendency to worry about these sort of trivia games like they're serious events, I feel this short near the start is really mirroring my current situation about this trivia topic. Wouldn't any of you guys agree?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Earlier, I came across this Equestria Girls short and it reminded me of this trivia game.

I would check that question twice, because as far as I know this trivia games haven't used EQG shorts for their questions and I remember an instance of it happening on an special.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

I would check that question twice, because as far as I know this trivia games haven't used EQG shorts for their questions and I remember an instance of it happening on an special.

I wasn't necessarily saying the questions in the OP have any hints to their answers in THAT short; just that I feel nervous like I wouldn't get them all right and parallels Twilight's predicament. 

I know most of the answers or know where to double-check my guesses.  I suspect the bonus question is from 

Spoiler

The first EQG short from the advertised Digital Series on YouTube.

EDIT: on second thought, the hint for the bonus question I thought was likely nothing.

Edited by Happy Yoshi
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, DonMaguz said:

The EQG shorts haven't been used yet on account of there being so many of them not to mention that they continue to see new ones released.

• Brohoof 1

I got all your answers and handed out all my party cannon awards. Thanks so much for knowing all about me and making me smile! 

Image result for Pinkie Pie Smart

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Note that you can still submit for the Trivia until the 72 hours is up. Just wanted to clear up that confusion. Thread was just locked as Smile Day itself is over. At the time of Pinkie posting all entries had been reviewed, but you still have time 

• Brohoof 3

I was surprised that this got locked without my knowledge but Jeric does have a point. Smile Day is over now and sub-events dedicated to a particular event are only active for as long as the event itself is. But as Jeric also said, you've still got the full 72 hours to submit your answers to 'Pinkie Pie'. You will know when the 72 hours are up when this thread has been unfeatured and unpinned.

• Brohoof 3

Mi culpa...some Jedi maaaay have forgotten to check with the other party ponies before locking. This is what happens with Jedi does not get a full night sleep and clicks on stuff. 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured