Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2 Year old account, but still new :)

Melanie Mousse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this site as one of my random suggestions when searching Google 2 years ago

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I got tired of watching cartoon network and when browsing my TV show list, I found this show and was really curious of watching because the story of the show was pretty interesting to me.

Hello everyone! My name is Tylad (pronounced "Ti-lid", not "Tie-lad").

I'm relatively new to this site, but funny thing is, I have created this account back in February 2016. I am a hugely loyal fan of MLP FiM and I've been a fan since February/March 2012. Dates aside, I prefer to be a loyal fan since the term "brony" doesn't fit me well, but I don't really care if anyone assumes I am a brony. My first episode I watched was "Owl's well that ends well" (Season 1 Episode 24). Ever since, my grandmother has been calling me a girl because I love this show so much and same for my cousins. Until the beginning of 2016, I started telling my two best friends that I love mlp ans they didn't mind, but the best reaction I got was "at least you aren't gay!" You might not know this, but I'm also a pretty young brony too (I'm 16 right now). I tend to do some vector artwork on my deviantart page but I do plan to make my own original art when I get enough money for a good drawing tablet  ;)

I hope you guys all have a great day!

• Brohoof 5

Hi there and weclome to our humble forums! I hope you find great things here in your time to come!

• Brohoof 1