Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweet Comfort

Quinch

[I wasn't sure about making this kind of thread as it feels a bit like jumping on a bandwagon. But then I realized that a} that's not necessarily a bad thing and b} it might force me to fill in gaps in Comfy's backstory or personality}

1011712374_sweetcomfort.thumb.png.e6365bf2372ad593559d4c95dbacfac2.png

Hi, everypony. My name is Sweet Comfort and feel free to ask me anything.

Well. -winks- Anything a lady can answer.

Edited by Quinch

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Where are you from?

b0f89d0919bd1aba84b660f31df33d97.png

Well, I was born in Port Seabiscuit. It's a small trading town on the east coast of Equestria. You know the kind, where you can only see it on a map if you look reeeeally close up. I moved to Fillydelphia to go to college and then moved around a bit over the years.

Edited by Quinch

@Quinch

You look quite unique. Is there any particular reason you look like an Alicorn-sized Pegasus with the adorable face of a filly? I don't mean it out of disrespect. I find your appearance adorable but am curious as to how you got like that.

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

@Quinch

You look quite unique. Is there any particular reason you look like an Alicorn-sized Pegasus with the adorable face of a filly? I don't mean it out of disrespect. I find your appearance adorable but am curious as to how you got like that. 

b0f89d0919bd1aba84b660f31df33d97.png&key

Aw, you flatterer. I'm actually not that tall - maybe a tiny bit taller than the average mare, but I have a pretty small frame. Of course, regular exercise helps quite a bit.

9 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Aw, you flatterer. I'm actually not that tall - maybe a tiny bit taller than the average mare, but I have a pretty small frame. Of course, regular exercise helps quite a bit.

Coulda fool me. :blush:

47 minutes ago, Quinch said:

I do appreciate it very much. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Well, do you have a talent for something amazing?

Of course! Everypony does! From building beautiful sandcastles to running a nation for centuries, everypony can do amazing things. Sometimes it just takes a bit of a nudge to remember that.

And that's what yours truly does. -winks- I help ponies - and not just ponies anymore - remember how wonderful the world is, and how amazing their lives are.