Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When is the Pinkie Trivia Over

Will Guide

I hope this would be better.

Considering that I feel the Pinkie Pie Trivia has been closed too soon just a several minutes ago despite being told by the host I had 72 hours, I do NOT want to feel like being ripped off like this again.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Considering that I feel the Pinkie Pie Trivia has been closed too soon just a several minutes ago despite being told by the host I had 72 hours, I do NOT want to feel like being ripped off like this again.

You can still submit answers for the trivia for the next 48 hours you just can't post in the thread.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, TBD said:

Although I don't understand why the Pinkie trivia is closed early when Ganondorf said its open for 72 hrs....

His exact instructions were: 

You will have 48 hours to submit your answers plus an additional 24 hour extension thus giving you a total of 72 hours

The opportunity for the badge is open for 72 hours, but there was nothing about the thread being open that long. Was it maybe closed too early, perhaps, but there never was a specified time limit for it.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

His exact instructions were: 

The opportunity for the badge is open for 72 hours, but there was nothing about the thread being open that long. Was it maybe closed too early, perhaps, but there never was a specified time limit for it.

But pinkie said she had giving out all the budgets..plus he didn't specifically says budgets as the time limited. The other trivia like sunset one was instructed the same way and it was open for full 72 hrs.

Edited by TBD

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

But pinkie said she had giving out all the budgets..plus he didn't specifically says budgets as the time limited. The other trivia like sunset one was instructed the same way and it was open for full 72 hrs.

Okay you got me there. I didn't see the last post until now. I'm unsure why they would close it permanently but whoever is in control of the Pinkie profile is doing things their way.....

Just now, KH7672 said:

Okay you got me there. I didn't see the last post until now. I'm unsure why they would close it permanently but whoever is in control of the Pinkie profile is doing things their way.....

It's pinkie pie, nothing else to expect.  But in all seriousness, I'm guessing there was lots of confusions or problem with hosting the questions or the trivia itself.  But i don't see it as having a problem. 

@Ganondorf8 we were all wondering why is the trivia closed down early?

3 hours ago, Happy Yoshi said:

I hope this would be better.

Jeric has already provided an explanation but allow me to give you a little bit more. The time limit for the trivia is still active meaning that you'll have until 12:30pm PST on Wednesday to submit your answers. You'll know when the time limit is up when the thread has been unfeatured and unpinned despite it being locked.

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

This seems like a frequent problem.

@Jeric How about making trivia last for a week or so instead? People should never have to feel like they need to be in a hurry to get it all done. Offline life comes before online life, after all.

It is something to consider. I mean we usually will only have two of these a month so it's not like its crazy extra work. 

On our end I mean. I'll toss it to the EC's and check with them 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

It is something to consider. I mean we usually will only have two of these a month so it's not like its crazy extra work. 

On our end I mean. I'll toss it to the EC's and check with them 

If you need some extra help, I’m sure there are plenty of non-staff users who would love to help out somehow (reviewing answers maybe?). Not sure how that would work but it’s a thought.

Edited by SparklingSwirls