Cash In

What time do you shave?  

36 users have voted

1. 1. What time do you shave?

• Morning
    • Evening
    • It varies
    • I don't shave...

Was debating about this with a friend. I shave my face once every 2-3 days, but I always do it at night before showering. I know some people prefer to do it in the morning, so I'm curious on what you prefer.

• Brohoof 2

I shave my face everyday after dinner, just before I take a shower. I find this very easy to do consistently as I always take a shower right after dinner and then I don't have to wash off the remaining shaving cream separately because it'll just wash off in the shower. (Yeah, I'm lazy:derp:)

• Brohoof 3

Silly question :P

For me it varies. I usually shave around mouth but leave the beard and sides for longer. Works well with my usual hairstyle. Now as for when? Whenever I feel like it and remember I should. A little bit of hair does not ruin my looks that bad.

But evening is my preferred time. Simply because I used to cut myself occassionaly, and overnight stuff heals and you don't look like an idiot at work xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't shave in the morning. Why would I shave in the morning, deal with razor burn and cuts on my face in the morning? That would only make it worse. I do it late in the evening. Why would I shower and do it while or before/after I shower? Takes up time. This is what I do:

1: Wet face with hot water

2: Apply shaving cream

3: Put hot water on washcloth and pat face down

4: Apply thick layer of shaving cream

5: Shave

6: Pat face down with wet cold water on wash cloth