SkyPie

G3/Core 7 Alicorn in G3?

How would you have felt about an Alicorn being in G3? How do you think she would have been handled? I have pieces of a G3 Alicorn oc in my mind, so I have some idea. I believe the ponies are created from certain random nature occurrences, since it is known from Newborn Cuties that Unicorns are created from two rainbows touching each other. I have a bit of an idea that Pegasai come from a certain cloud formation. And I haven't thought of how Earth ponies would be made. So if two rainbows touching pass through the cloud formation, that would create an Alicorn, which is a 1% chance occurrence, explaining why there is none in canon.

That's a lot of rainbows crossing and certain cloud formations... forming. Though can we all pretend that G3.75 was never cannon? 

Probably would've altered the perception of alicorns in G4. 

Would've made sense for Sky Wishes or G3 Cheerilee to have been alicorns, being the wish granting Pegasai and leader of the unicorns respectively. Also could've seen it happen for G3 Rarity, somepony still learning magic still or Lilly Lightly, an oddity among other unicorns for her constantly glowing horn. 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

That's a lot of rainbows crossing and certain cloud formations... forming. Though can we all pretend that G3.75 was never cannon? 

Probably would've altered the perception of alicorns in G4. 

Would've made sense for Sky Wishes or G3 Cheerilee to have been alicorns, being the wish granting Pegasai and leader of the unicorns respectively. Also could've seen it happen for G3 Rarity, somepony still learning magic still or Lilly Lightly, an oddity among other unicorns for her constantly glowing horn. 

Do you mean Star Catcher? X3 Sky Wishes is an Earth pony.

2 hours ago, SkyPie said:

Do you mean Star Catcher? X3 Sky Wishes is an Earth pony.

I knew that. I was testing you. And you passed. Congratulations. 

Yes, Star Catcher was the one. 

• Pondering 1

As a kid playing with G3, I would have probably been mad because there were no alicorns in G1 but there's a chance I wouldn't have cared since I had a baby alicorn fakie as well. Either way, with how special they made the unicorns and pegasi in G3, it would have been a stretch to have more than maybe one alicorn.

7 minutes ago, Khoufu said:

As a kid playing with G3, I would have probably been mad because there were no alicorns in G1 but there's a chance I wouldn't have cared since I had a baby alicorn fakie as well. Either way, with how special they made the unicorns and pegasi in G3, it would have been a stretch to have more than maybe one alicorn.

There was one Alicorn in the G1 spin off, My Little Pony Tales.

tumblr_m6on360RRt1qiclz0o1_r1_400.gif

I agree, I can't imagine more than one Alicorn. G3 would maybe have done another thing like Lily Lightly with the Alicorn struggling with being one of a kind and eventually accepting who she is.