Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Rainbow Dash is awesome?

DivineMist1000

Not only do I think Rainbow Dash is amazingly awesome all the time, but I think she's also awesomely amazing all the time as well.

I 100% think she is the best Pegasus pony ever!! Nopony can match her level of coolness 

IMG_0581.GIF

• Brohoof 6

Eh... somewhat, I suppose. While I wouldn't call her lame, she is by no stretch of the imagination "cooler" than other fictional characters that I like, such as The Flash, Godzilla, Hellboy, among others. This is primarily due to the fact that MLP is a very unconventional interest of mine; I never liked it due to it being "awesome" per se. That is why Rarity is my favorite pony; she is far from what one could call cool... instead, she is very sophisticated. :darling:

In summary, yes; she is rather "awesome" for a pony... but I never liked ponies (and this franchise at large) for being cool.

Rainbow dash is pretty rad, but the overuse of the word "awesome" from her is annoying.

• Brohoof 1

...Is Awesomeness awesome, you ask? Eeehyyyyeeeeaaaah... don't think I quite get the question here.

Now if you were asking if she had any fashion sense or idea of color matching-hyuk! Yeah, we can debate THAT!

• 1 month later...

No.

Rainbow Dash has always been my least favorite character of the series. The arrogance she expresses was and is enough to keep me from thinking positively of her.

She's one of my favorites of the Mane 6 in terms of development, tho her cockiness can be annoying at times. That said...

660794__safe_screencap_applejack_pinkie+

;)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...