Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

865763798_large(1).thumb.png.33aab50d41f73c2fcc79a91aa5e90ded.png

Welcome to Discord Graphic Design, please enjoy the memes.

A bit of forum history for ya'll noobs who only joined in the time since early 2015.

Back in the days of the early empire, a bright-eyed sectional moderator named (for the sake of keeping privacy we'll refer to him as '=Cleotic Mimcard=') had the bright idea to create a chart of alignments for the most active of the forum's daily staff. And so, working alongside the Octavia's Hall moderator at the time, the two made a chart for the ages that detailed the various kind of magical horses that ran the empire - from the mighty alicorns to the modest of fillies.

*Le Click Me*

post-7476-0-12132300-1366541207.thumb.png.e13f9c9ff94163318f8630019565cb2e.png

I wonder how many names you can recognize~

Well, it's 2018, and since bringing things back is such a hit media idea, we decided it was high-time to make an updated list.

This time, our dear friend =Cleotic Mimcard= needed no help in creating such a chart. Sure, he's no artist, but one can accomplish quite a lot with a lot of patience and a copy of 'Graphic Design for Dummies'.

*Please, Sir, Can I Have Some More Click?*

Alignments.thumb.png.96b11987b991391b42c55f5c85a59973.png

And now for some boring disclaimers!

1: Neither chart lists all staff members on the forum. Only staff notably active in the daily staff chats (then Skype, now Discord), and/or display daily forum activity are chosen. If one doesn't regularly show up to work, how can they expect to be included in spontaneous after-work shenanigans? :P

2: No, the quotes are not real. But Jeric and I like to think they're pretty accurate. :orly: Love you, Passion. :please:

3: Vector insert credits:

'Discord as the Mad Hatter' by CloudyGlow

'Discoshy Pillows' by TimeyMarey007

'Blue Flu Discord Lamp' by punzil504

'Pinkie's Friend, Madame LeFlour' by Vectorshy

4Mentions, seeing as I don't trust people to find this on their own I'm a caring friend and love making things easier for people~ :D 

@LadyMercury, @PathfinderCS, @Dark Horse, @Jeric@Artemis@Derplight Sperkle@Lightwing, @Passion@Randimaxis, @Venomous, @Trix or Treat?, @Ganondorf8, @TwilySparky, @Quinch, @Clod@Mesme Rize

Ah, do you hear that, lads? The rightful king of the Lounge has returned~ :umad:

• Brohoof 13

I'm lawful neutral huh... I am okay with that--I do prefer being neutral--along with accepting the 'quote' used to express my presence here.

• Brohoof 2

Good god I’ve been here so long o__o 

So many familiar faces I remember from the 2012-2014 era

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Oh deer; I'm so fawn'd of this chart. Oh buck, it's like once in a blue moose I feel so deerly loved. <3

Also; am I that predictable? Oh deer~

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

2: No, the quotes are not real. But Jeric and I like to think they're pretty accurate. :orly: Love you, Passion. :please:

Ain't even mad. Cannot say I disagree with my quote. I mean, I haven't really said that in reality.

I dream of a world without Pokemon though.

There you go, now I did.

1 hour ago, LadyMercury said:

I'll just pretend to be evil in the meantime.

You do that, I'll take care of the dirty work.

• Brohoof 5

Lawful evil to chaotic good? Couldn't be much more polarised of an alignment shift there, @=Cleotic Mimcard=:umad:

The Chaotic Good section has remained a staple of the forums over the years, I see, although the Chaotic Evil alignment must be going extinct if @Passion and @Clod are the best you've got. :-P

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 2

I'M INCLUDED IN SHENANIGANS!  HUZZAH!

:mlp_yeehaa:

(Tres nifty stuff; well done, sir Chao!)

Plus, ONLY CHAOTIC NEUTRAL ON DA CHART!
*does spastic but enjoyable little dance*

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Duality said:

Lawful evil to chaotic good? Couldn't be much more polarised of an alignment shift there, @=Cleotic Mimcard=:umad:

The Chaotic Good section has remained a staple of the forums over the years, I see, although the Chaotic Evil alignment must be going extinct if @Passion and @Clod are the best you've got. :-P

I'll remember of you when I'll be designing my own torture dungeon.

You'll have a special place where a mashup of Nickelback, Backstreet Boys and a little bit of the Trolololo man will be playing just at the edge of your hearing, so that you won't be sure if you actually hear it or it's just your imagination.

EDIT: Oh, and the opposite wall of the one which you'll be chained to will consist only of dead, overused memes.

EDIT2: Also, I'll make sure to put dozens of Oxford dictionaries just beyond your reach.

40 minutes ago, Passion said:

I'll remember you when I'll be designing my own torture dungeon.

You'll have a special place where a mashup of Nickelback, Backstreet Boys and a little bit of the Trolololo man will be playing just at the edge of your hearing, so that you won't be sure if you actually hear it or it's just your imagination.

EDIT: Oh, and the opposite wall of the one which you'll be chained to will consist only of dead, overused memes.

EDIT2: Also, I'll make sure to put dozens of Oxford dictionaries just beyond your reach.

That last one... :sealed:

Although I don't actually use my dictionaries that often, I must say. Thesauruses are more of a sensitive point, since they show you new and intriguing words a lot more readily.

Don't forget the out-of-reach stack of Discworld books I haven't yet gotten around to reading due to vast overloads of work.

Spoiler

will the khajiit meme be on that wall

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Passion said:

I'll remember of you when I'll be designing my own torture dungeon.

See this is why you're Chaotic Evil. :darling:

• Brohoof 2

Neutral Evil?

But, you can trussssst in snek. I just like to hypno you, whenever i have the chance. That'ssssss not evil, right?

*He says, while he holds a hypnotized pony in his coils*

• Brohoof 3

The only way trolls get everywhere is if they are made into chunky salsa with a lightsaber. Wait a minute.... 

Pssshhew  

Image result for small lightsaber image

Ill be right back I have something to do in the debate pit.... Please ignore any Willhelm screams for the next few hours. 

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Neutral Evil?

But, you can trussssst in snek. I just like to hypno you, whenever i have the chance. That'ssssss not evil, right?

*He says, while he holds a hypnotized pony in his coils*

Maybe we should get @Sp00kEater in here to eat the snek that is evil. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1