Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Art for Exotic Changeling OC

Luna's Admirer

Greetings!

Today I'm here to make a request to all artist here who sees this thread. So before you click the spoiler box and check what I'm asking for, that's my duty to warn you, that I have given some irl insect references in regards to this OC. In other words warning for those who scares of bugs.

Spoiler

Species: Changeling (Obviously)

Exoskeleton: Rainbow Colored (Confused? Don't worry reference coming ahead)

Spoiler

RE.jpg.bf590a8b1f6beabb7ac1514e4a91bb80.jpg

Here confusion solved, right?

Eyes: Insect like 8 red colored eyes (Yes, you read that right, 8 eyes! You're up for another irl reference)

Spoiler

8eyes.jpg.287ddd5adc950e7edf82eaff726960a4.jpgWS.jpg.6cc49f58f2137c62a598b76d36e42277.jpgDesign.jpg.87de8e6e32101ca533e4312eff276f10.jpg

Also two eyes on side should be slightly towards front. (And no spider fur)

So yeah, a little creepy but here you've it. This was the most probably a max of effort to give you a clear picture what you're dealing with. And just to answer your question, if you're thinking of one right now, here is the answer. 

Yes, I am really asking you to fit that stuff into an equine-like bug creature, and if you can try to make her cute. I mean why not, cute insects art is something which exist already. For example...

Spoiler

CS.jpg.32f5827341f87cbda99b274b285f2096.jpg

Spoiler

Just to clarify any remaining confusion, I am looking for a best possible detailed art for this OC, not chibby art like my example. Hope that'd be enough! And thanks in advance for replying, and deepest gratitude to those who will be willing to give this a try.

Edited by Luna's Admirer