Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Throw your oc at me [CLOSED]

Pucksterv

I wish I had art of this one, but I don't, however, I've been looking for an artist, so here is a description of him. You seem up for the task

Name - Altastrofae, sometimes called Astro by close friends

Coat Colour - white

Mane Colour - Midnight Blue with Silver highlights

Mane Style - He likes his mane below his muzzle, at least

Eye Colour - a Dark Blue that matches his mane

Race - Unicorn

Fashion - likes decorative scarves, and sometimes sweatervests, but if not anything else, has a favorite silken cloak with a ruby clasp

Likes - Vegan Cuisine, the arts, poetry, philosophy, studying magick, and strawberries (Mmm... Strawberries...)

Cutie Mark - An indigo/purplish orb inside the purplish outline of a butterfly. He's frail, but people often forget theres a whole pony waiting to break free

Special Talent - Inspiring ponies from all walks of life, helping them break through their frail shells 

Other - He's Bisexual, and he wears glasses

• Brohoof 1

Okie dokie *throws horse at your face*

Spoiler

lfWsWoU.png

Spoiler

jkj0P2t.jpg

Take your time with it, feel free to do whatever you want with her, etc..

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Califorum said:

Does it have to be ponies or can it be human? If you can't do humans, I have an alicorn oc you could do.

I don't do humans, sorry. I'm not experienced enough to take requests for them.  Ponies are good :3

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Pucksterv said:

I don't do humans, sorry. I'm not experienced enough to take requests for them.  Ponies are good :3

Alright, thats understandable, thank you for clarifying. I would like you to draw Lord Artemis here. 

A few things to note is that the moon on his cutie mark should be more dull and grey, with more craters in it with 4 bright stars (as points of light) striking against it. His eyes should be that of normal eyes instead of slit, the shape of his head should also be normal to that of a male alicorn. His mane and tail are styled after Nightmare Moon's here, but you can change things up as you see fit for the mane. The armour doesn't have to be drawn either, if you don't want to draw it.

a79.png

On 1/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, Pucksterv said:

@Dark Horse Here you go~!
I'm probably gonna touch it up more later if I have time.
That armor is quite the challenge 

bat.png

Wow! That was stellar work, Puck! Thank you so much~! :pinkie:

You did well with the armor. Not the easiest design to draw I'm sure, but you got all the details of his helmet right! I'm impressed. You deserve a cookie! ^-^

th?id=OIP.PK7KQPdKS_IyjGqn5kNlwQHaIa

• Brohoof 1

May I remind everyone to crop their refs or put them under spoilers. This way it doesn't get that cluttered ^^

I'm working on the next requests, thank you for your patience :3