Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First MLP episode you watched?

DivineMist1000

"Friendship Is Magic, Part 1". Boring answer, I know. :P As I was bored, I decided to check out the show – and it made sense to start from the beginning.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 9

Just now, Tacodidra said:

"Friendship of Magic, Part 1". Boring answer, I know. :P As I was bored, I decided to check out the show – and it made sense to start from the beginning.

Nopony better to introduce you to the world of Equestria than with the voice of Celestia 

• Brohoof 5

Can't remember, I was channel hopping, got to the children's TV section came across one where MLP was playing, gave it 10 minutes, saw that it was repeated later in the day, so set the recorder, the rest is history as they say... this was late spring / early summer 2016 I think.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Nopony better to introduce you to the world of Equestria than with the voice of Celestia 

I guess so. :sunbutt: And it's a good start in how it introduces the characters. But it took until episode 3 ("The Ticket Master") for me to really get into the show.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

The first episode I watched was season 1 episode 2. It was the final part of the episode, when Luna was reformed. It was actually this moment that got me interested in MLP.

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 2

🎵 Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up
🎵 Let's finish our holiday cheer
🎵 'Cause tomorrow spring is here
🎵 'Cause tomorrow spring is here
🎵 'Cause tomorrow spring is here!

That one! :mlp_yeehaa:

But before FIM, the first pony thing I saw was the first Equestria Girls movie - that's where it all started. :grin:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

I think that my first episode was actually P.P.O.V., which was good enough for me at the time. :D 

image.png.5d2651acd45ae54758b02a385d39f86f.png

I know, I know, not the best to start off on, but that was the episode that got me into the show. :P Needless to say, each episode I watched afterwards was a nice pleasant surprise! :squee: I enjoyed almost every episode once I started watching the show from the top! ^_^ 

Edited by Haunt-A-Brony
  • Brohoof 2

i never watched TV so i didn't just bump into an episode at random(which may be the reason it took me so long to start watching it now that i think about it) and when i decided to watch it, it was from start to finish, so s1 e1 friendship is magic. started rewatching it today actually for the marathon-ish challenge, so i just refreshed that memory

• Brohoof 2

The first MLP episode that I watched was the one that started it all. I remember watching a marathon of the first three seasons at the time. After my friends told me to give the show a try. I decided to see what the show was about and I was hooked by episode 3. After watching the marathon I never looked back and I've looked forward to each episode when they appear. :) 

• Brohoof 2

My first exposure wasn't to Friendship is Magic but rather the first Equestria Girls movie. I watched snippets of it which was enough to compel me to want to watch it in full though I had to do so online via YouTube.

• Brohoof 2

Aside from the old gens..I just pick whatever sounds interesting so,The Real Royal Wedding..and I wasn't expecting mlp to be musical. 

• Brohoof 2

I started with the plain old vanilla pilot like many of you...only I didn't go chronologically after that. :P First episode I watched before going back to Episode 3 and then...Episode 19 was A Bird in the Hoof, Episode 22. I still laugh at my past self for not recognizing Applejack with her hat off initially to this day. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

It was Owl's Well That Ends Well for me.

I believe it was because I saw it  randomly pop up in my recommended page one day(And I'm glad it did!) 

I don't think I fell in love with the show right there, though. I really started to get into the show a few episodes before the Royal Wedding episodes(Season 2 finale)

Then I of course watched all the way up to the royal wedding while I excitedly waited for Season 3.

• Brohoof 2

Mine was actually the first episode. I finally gave it a shot and started at the beginning. I think its gotten better as time went on but nothing beats the magic of the first episodes for me. 

• Brohoof 2

The first episode I watched in full was Friendship is Magic Part 1, although I did watch a small amount of Fall Weather Friends, a year prior. 

• Brohoof 3