Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Headshots (Avatars) [CLOSED INDEFINITELY]

Venomous

On 1/20/2019 at 8:45 AM, Widdershins said:

Hi again, Venomous! Back again!

Kinda... hard to tell if you're busy with a backlog on this thread, but...

Since I sense that you're a bit more comfortable with ponies, I'd like to ask you for my Ponysona? Because the thing is I kind of have almost nothing to go off with him yet. Except for these pictures of my handdrawn attempts.

Ambisinister Valence: Front view:

1995471171_AmbieValence(FrontView).thumb.jpeg.08f4614a03213fbf19619e9952ad36af.jpeg

And Ambie from the Side!:

761131477_AmbieValence(SideView).jpeg.bcad6cc5a1192f8f69f35c8cc6fd3c71.jpeg

As for pose, you can do what you want. I'm kinda trying for... that kind of awkward, unsure sort of smile. I'm... not exactly sure how pony mouths work...

Take your time getting to it, but thank you if & when! It'll be a good guide to go buy for my drawing practice!

No problem!

10 hours ago, Shykatsu said:

Here is Knight Error from My fic on here, yes he grins evilly and is very much a roguish type with the hat and glasses.  I think a small fang would be nice too. Trying to get the eyes right is the trick as they are supposed to be something of a dragon but...not.  If you have a moment, otherwise I am thankful for the chance to show him off even if it just pony creator.

I can defenitley draw him up for you.

@Widdershins

Here he is! I had a difficult time drawing in a smile. It seemed to look awkward regardless of how many times I tried or what position I placed it in... 

IMG_0136.JPG

5 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Get well soon! Don't worry about that. No need to say sorry.

I wasn’t sure if you saw my earlier post but is your OC male or female?

On 2/1/2019 at 7:16 AM, Rainbows2424 said:

Howdy, could you do a headshot avatar pic of Azure Acrylic? adorbs_azure_acrylic__vector__by_rainbow

I'll get around to getting a profile pic soon.

Sure thing.

Hey Venomous. I've been meaning to ask for a while. Think you could come up with one for Meson?

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

And, if you don't mind, could I get him wearing an OCP camo patrol cap like in the pic below? Y'know, cause Army. Hooah.

dcz0w18-aabbca3a-5e7e-4f76-87b9-9957ab19

On 2/6/2019 at 3:07 AM, Meson Bolt said:

Hey Venomous. I've been meaning to ask for a while. Think you could come up with one for Meson?

Hide contents

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

And, if you don't mind, could I get him wearing an OCP camo patrol cap like in the pic below? Y'know, cause Army. Hooah.

Reveal hidden contents

I would love to draw your OC but, unfortunately, the hat is a little bit out of my comfrot zone. I’m not good at drawing accessories...

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Venomous said:

I would love to draw your OC but, unfortunately, the hat is a little bit out of my comfrot zone. I’m not good at drawing accessories...

Aw, frick. Alright, it's fine without. :3