Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Was The Last Time You Vomited?

Venomous

It’s been a couple years and I couldn’t pin down the cause. But my most embarrassing and memorable moment throwing up was at work a decade ago. About an hour after lunch I felt queasy and tried to ignore it. All of a sudden I needed to heave and I grabbed the nearest thing which was a nearly empty recycling can. The cleaning guy graciously took care of it but a short time later I heaved AGAIN! At that point I just wanted to crawl under a rock. I hope everybody else forgot about it but I doubt it. 

It was 19 years and 5 months ago. I remember the exact day because I have emetophobia. It's my worst fear in my life. :sunny: That day I threw up twice in a row and I remember it to be particularly violent. 

It was caused because three days ago, I went to a trip with my parents and I drank warm orange juice. And it was terribly warm. The sun was really too hot.

I'm just glad it didn't happen again since such a long time. Maybe because of my fear, I'm more careful. But still to this day, I fear getting sick and especially if I don't feel well in public. :( 

Edited by Floppy Snow

• 3 weeks later...

Last year on a long work shift I had chef boyardee ravioli. Something in it about an hour later caused me to throw it up and it was one of the worst, if not the worst, thing I have thrown up.:mlp_gag:

About 5 years ago when I was in the 7th grade. I had a virus and I was repeatedly barfing all day, to the point where it eventually started to look like a yellow looking jell-o. I was also having digestion issues that day and my legs felt like shit. It was terrible.

I've suffered several vomiting sessions over the course of the last few weeks. Very strange for me--I rarely throw up. Don't know what the problem is.

They were viciously powerful heaves...I was sincerely afraid that I would suffocate, break my ribs, or have a heart attack.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

I think it's been years! :P The last time, though, I did it eight times in a few hours. :mlp_blink: It was after I visited the dentist, so I wondered if I was allergic to the anesthetics they used – but probably not, it's never happened before or after that!

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Have you ever vomited inside your body? Cause I did for some reason. :confused:

Fairly often actually...

But the last time I threw up out of my body was in November 2014, I was quite sick for about 2 days 1 night

• 6 months later...

I think it was about a year ago? I was sick with a stomach bug is all but it was bad enough it kept me up leaned over the toilet basically all night. Not fun. :scoots:

• 7 months later...

A few months ago, I had some stomach illness. It was a horrible feeling, and I did everything to sleep it away, without vomiting. Many hours of pain, and sweat, and I finally decided to vomit. It was the right choice, as I got much better within just a few hours. I should have done it earlier, instead of fighting it.

Just about a week ago, actually. I caught a stomach bug at work and it had me sick during New Years Eve. :unsure:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I threw up a little in early November, IIRC. I don't remember what caused it. Being stuck in my bed recovering from surgery didn't help matters. Before that, it happened in early September when I caught a cold which ended with severe coughing which got so bad it caused me to vomit. That was no fun.