Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did The art of the dress predict future episodes?

Dabmanz

I was listening to some songs from the show and when I reheard this particular song I noticed a few things.

Fluttershy something breezy. The breezy episode.
Blend color and form, do you think it looks cheesy? Cheese sandwich.
Hook and eye  ..Pirates Aka Captain Celaeno.
Even though it rides high on the flank Rainbow wont look like a tank. Rainbows Pet Tortoise Tank. 

Even the bit this bit could be a prediction of fans that look into every little detail. ("Yard by Yard fussing on the details.")

Any thoughts?

Edit I just realized When she says Fluttershy your putting me in a bind could Even be foreshadowing a Dog and Pony show which is only a couple of episodes later.

Edited by Dabmanz
  • Brohoof 1

Just another feat to add to the ongoing list of the underlying magnificence of Rarity's character, not only she is perfect in every way imaginable but even simple words that she says hold enough power to shape the fabric of reality and land of Equestria.

In other words you could say that everything that happens in the show happens because that was Her will all along. You can talk about princesses all you want but i think it is time we recognize the true Goddess of the series.

For real though that is oddly specific but interesting thing to point out. I didnt even notice that until now.

• Brohoof 1