DJStrike

General Anyone Else Hear Survive Hurricane Michael

I'm Strike, from Jackson County, Sneads, Florida. My whole county has been torn to shreds, but thankfully my family and I survived. I live in Marianna, Fl less then a mile away from the pictures in the link  below.  

I wanted to see if anyone one here is going through this too.

I didn't even know there was another hurricane. I was only aware of the one last month. Shows you how much attention I pay to the news.

I'm in North Carolina so we didn't get it nearly as bad as some others, but it was still pretty rough here. I didn't leave the house today but my mom said trees and transformers fell and some schools were out. 

Badges

I live on Florida's east coast, we only got Michael's outside rain bands. But yeah from what I've heard though, much of the Florida panhandle and southeastern Alabama has unfortunately been ripped apart. 

I'm in North Carolina, so I got hit a little hard but definitely not as bad as Florida. Yesterday was when I got hit and it knocked down a few trees, and a tornado touched down a few miles away from where I live. Fortunately, the damage the hurricane did to my house and yard wasn't large; however, I spent a few hours today helping someone I know clear three or so downed trees in their driveway.