Sign in to follow this  
Jeric

Team Recruiting/Badges

Okay. 

I will be turning all recruiting back on for now, but we have to implement some rules here. 

Rules

1) Do not sent invitations to people already on a team. If I see this happen I will remove the person who sent the invites. If they are on a team, no pilfering them! 

2) Team Switching will be open until the first game starts. At that point it’s closed through this round. If someone does switch during this period they will lose their current badge and it will be replaced with the new teams badge. 

3) You can only have one badge (not new but I’m repeating it) 

4) After each round of eliminations all coaches on an eliminated team will be homeless. They will be able to jump to any team they want. I will handle this personally for reasons that will become obvious in 9 days. 

5) For the losing coaches, they may keep their old team badge. They may also request the new team badge. 

6) If you want a badge featuring another character on your team, or want the team name uodated if a character move during a draft let me know in the Custom Badge request thread that will be forthcoming. 

7) If a new member accepts multiple invites only their first accepted invite will count. No team switching. This basically puts the onus on you the Managers to be careful not to push a member on your team if you know they will be upset if the realize there is a team that has their favorite character. 

Thank you all. No this isn’t changing. The Top 16 starts tomorrow. Get ready! 

• Brohoof 6
  • Pinkie Cup 1

This is why I've decided to remain with Rainbow Falls and not cause any shenanigans. I'd rather not get myself bogged down in drama--even if it's fun drama--so I'll just allow things to play out as necessary. Knowing me, I'm likely to stick with my team of choice even if it were to get eliminated. I guess that's just me wanting to remain loyal to Sunset.

• Brohoof 2

Hey if anyone was gonna join SCU, they would've done so already. 

That's fine. Sparklefan and I have made it this far as an army of two, we'll make it the rest of the way. 

• Brohoof 1

So, will all 16 teams be competing tomorrow, or just half of them?

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked the calendar.

• Brohoof 1

Effective immediately the Events Team and I will be managing approvals to teams. 

I don't feel comfortable with poking everyone I see with invites, so all I do is pretty much spamming in status updates and threads mentioning being open for new members. :ticking:

Heh, given the current circumstances, if I'd start doing this, it would feel like trying to recruit members before Fluttershy notices them does so. Now that would feel like a burning rivalry, that I'd prefer to avoid. :P 

NtlTGgC.png

Eventually I'll have to abandon ship and join the army of Fluttershy fans. :D